Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Chat Box Fun (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/chat-box-fun-f288/)
-   -   Slow chatting Chatters' (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/chat-box-fun-f288/slow-chatting-chatters-t462005.html)

gamblemom 10-03-2009 05:40 AM

Slow chatting Chatters'
 
Slow and steady wins the race:p

scrown8301 10-03-2009 05:43 AM

Morning Karen!

Dorinda 10-03-2009 06:27 AM

Morning gals, anyone stamping today for world card making day?

scrown8301 10-03-2009 07:41 AM

I am D! I just need to go get something for breakfast and then I will sit down and stamp! Gotta break in my new stamping area! :D

Dorinda 10-03-2009 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrown8301 (Post 15261686)
I am D! I just need to go get something for breakfast and then I will sit down and stamp! Gotta break in my new stamping area! :D

which is beautiful by the way!

myinkyfingers 10-03-2009 09:00 AM

a s-l-o-w c-h-a-t-t-e-r p-l-a-c-e t-o c-h-a-t-!

myinkyfingers 10-03-2009 09:00 AM

just chilaxin.........

gamblemom 10-03-2009 01:59 PM

I had a hair appointment today with DD. She came home this weekend. Then we went shopping at the outlet mall for a pair of jeans. Then stopped at Ulta. Ate lunch. Now we are home and I need to finish my doorprize for next weekend

Dorinda 10-03-2009 02:30 PM

I did two challenges for WCMD

myinkyfingers 10-03-2009 05:03 PM

Busy running errands this afternoon. The mall,Target, toys/r/us, Michaels, Walgreens,
oil changed, gas, chick fila,...........and went to a baby shower too. Now, I'm tired.

gamblemom 10-03-2009 05:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
been trying to alter this lampshade all night. It's very simple but it matches my sketch book That I made using my bind it all. I am trying to put together a doorprize:rolleyes:

gamblemom 10-03-2009 05:37 PM

3 Attachment(s)
here is the sketch book

gamblemom 10-03-2009 05:38 PM

I will need to get a gift card to go with the homemade stuff, but I am finished making things

Dorinda 10-03-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamblemom (Post 15265358)
been trying to alter this lampshade all night. It's very simple but it matches my sketch book That I made using my bind it all. I am trying to put together a doorprize:rolleyes:

I Love it! Very nice!

Dorinda 10-03-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamblemom (Post 15265433)
here is the sketch book

Karen that is amazing! Great job, that is a fabulous door prize/gift set!

Dorinda 10-03-2009 05:50 PM

I have done 3 WCMD challenges. They are lonely ones too..lOL maybe I have just lost the gift for card making

gamblemom 10-03-2009 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorinda (Post 15265542)
Karen that is amazing! Great job, that is a fabulous door prize/gift set!

you don't think it's lame? I am worried that its lame. I plan to get a gift card too but I wanted something crafty to go with it. The nightlight is from the dollar spot so I spent very little on it;) Jody sells the chipboard albums that I altered for the sketch book.

Dorinda 10-03-2009 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamblemom (Post 15265561)
you don't think it's lame? I am worried that its lame. I plan to get a gift card too but I wanted something crafty to go with it. The nightlight is from the dollar spot so I spent very little on it;) Jody sells the chipboard albums that I altered for the sketch book.

It is totally NOT lame! I love it and think anyone would be happy to get it..it is super cute!

~ Thanks for the gallery love...I feel better now...LOL It's hard around here these days to get comments, especially when I don't post regularly

gamblemom 10-03-2009 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorinda (Post 15265550)
I have done 3 WCMD challenges. They are lonely ones too..lOL maybe I have just lost the gift for card making

they look great, I don't thinki you have lost anything. Sometimes the comments are delayed on big event nights. Everyone is too busy to comment

Dorinda 10-03-2009 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamblemom (Post 15265599)
they look great, I don't thinki you have lost anything. Sometimes the comments are delayed on big event nights. Everyone is too busy to comment

thanks! I feel like carp today, very weak tummy and 'gaggy' don't know where it came from or why I feel that way but I have been in my PJ's all day and decided i may as well stamp, I haven't stamped hardly at all unless I need a card for an occasion

Dorinda 10-03-2009 05:59 PM

The girls did some challenges too, it has been such a long time since they have stamped with me or wanted to so it was a nice day...rainy and cold but nice to spend the day creating together

gamblemom 10-03-2009 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorinda (Post 15265625)
thanks! I feel like carp today, very weak tummy and 'gaggy' don't know where it came from or why I feel that way but I have been in my PJ's all day and decided i may as well stamp, I haven't stamped hardly at all unless I need a card for an occasion

everyone has been sick and I am sure that working with kids makes you susceptable to everything. nHope you feel better soon. Glad you and the girls stamped, its a good activity for a weekend at home

gamblemom 10-03-2009 06:07 PM

I haven't been stamping or blogging for a long time and tonight my neck is killing me from sitting at my desk for so long

gamblemom 10-03-2009 06:11 PM

Brian is snoring rediculously loud in his recliner. DD and her friend are laughing at him. They are making all kinds of racket in the kitchen but he is sleeping through it

Dorinda 10-03-2009 06:19 PM

I may take another PJ day tomorrow and stamp more...right now I feel like I need a 7-up or something and maybe a shower

gamblemom 10-03-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorinda (Post 15265797)
I may take another PJ day tomorrow and stamp more...right now I feel like I need a 7-up or something and maybe a shower

hope it makes you feel better soon.

stampin_melissa 10-03-2009 07:22 PM

Here it is WCMD and I have no desire to stamp! I haven't stamped in a couple of weeks. *sigh* I'm sure that it has nothing to do with the stress of having to put our dog to sleep, David's upcoming deployment and some issues with that. I have stamps, just no desire. Perhaps I'll just head to bed and perhaps tomorrow will be different?

stampin_melissa 10-03-2009 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorinda (Post 15265797)
I may take another PJ day tomorrow and stamp more...right now I feel like I need a 7-up or something and maybe a shower

Hope you feel better soon Dorinda!

stampin_melissa 10-03-2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamblemom (Post 15265696)
I haven't been stamping or blogging for a long time and tonight my neck is killing me from sitting at my desk for so long

Ya know, I was looking at my Reader today and saw that it has been quite awhile for both you and Dorinda. Go girls go! ;)

Dorinda 10-03-2009 07:45 PM

I haven't blogged since Dec. I have so much going on and all the good intentions to catch up but it doesn't happen...LOL

Dorinda 10-03-2009 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampin_melissa (Post 15266403)
Here it is WCMD and I have no desire to stamp! I haven't stamped in a couple of weeks. *sigh* I'm sure that it has nothing to do with the stress of having to put our dog to sleep, David's upcoming deployment and some issues with that. I have stamps, just no desire. Perhaps I'll just head to bed and perhaps tomorrow will be different?

I didn't have much desire at first but I kinda made myself do it...I have all of this stuff and I used to dearly love to craft and card make....I need to push myself to re-discover what I loved so much about it and it kinda takes my mind off of my troubles


(((((HUGS)))))

stampin_melissa 10-03-2009 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorinda (Post 15266642)
I haven't blogged since Dec. I have so much going on and all the good intentions to catch up but it doesn't happen...LOL

It is so much easier to just check out facebook! LOL! Boy, that place can be addictive!

stampin_melissa 10-03-2009 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorinda (Post 15266648)
I didn't have much desire at first but I kinda made myself do it...I have all of this stuff and I used to dearly love to craft and card make....I need to push myself to re-discover what I loved so much about it and it kinda takes my mind off of my troubles


(((((HUGS)))))

Yes, I just need to force myself to sit down and get started. I have a couple of thank you's to do and a b-day for my brother. Plus I want to make a card for my neice, her mom (my little sis) is deployed to Afghanistan right now.

Dorinda 10-03-2009 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampin_melissa (Post 15266661)
It is so much easier to just check out facebook! LOL! Boy, that place can be addictive!

it is! honestly it is soo much easier for me, i can post to one place and friends from scs, family and local's all get the updates without me having to post in several places

Dorinda 10-03-2009 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampin_melissa (Post 15266668)
Yes, I just need to force myself to sit down and get started. I have a couple of thank you's to do and a b-day for my brother. Plus I want to make a card for my neice, her mom (my little sis) is deployed to Afghanistan right now.

Lately the only time I am creating cards is for specific uses and occasions...I used to make them because I loved my stamp sets and had true desire to use them...I could spend hours making stuff. Now I am forcing my self to just do it. I was hoping it would start a creative flow...LOL

stampin_melissa 10-03-2009 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorinda (Post 15266690)
Lately the only time I am creating cards is for specific uses and occasions...I used to make them because I loved my stamp sets and had true desire to use them...I could spend hours making stuff. Now I am forcing my self to just do it. I was hoping it would start a creative flow...LOL

It still might start that creative flow!

I have some cards that I made just to make for challenges, but they rarely seem to be "just what I need" so I just make a new card.

Challenges usually inspire me (especially when there is blog candy incentive!) but even that hasn't been enough lately. Well, now I MUST stamp and get some cards out. And I am such a procrastinator!

not2shabbydesigns 10-03-2009 09:17 PM

Happy Card Day!

myinkyfingers 10-04-2009 03:24 AM

Good Mornin'!

gamblemom 10-04-2009 06:01 AM

good morning....it rained all night here. I am anxious to see if it helped the lake come up

stampin_melissa 10-04-2009 08:33 AM

Good morning all~

David mentioned going to a wine festival today. Used to love going, but now that we have a child its a bit boring. I get to play designated driver and chief entertainer to the very bored child. So when I was less than enthused he mentions a food festival at the botanical gardens. Yeah, sounds a lot more fun and Troy is excited. Then he says I can drop him off and Troy and I can go to the other festival. He thinks these two are close together, (I am doubtful.) Am I alone or is this the suggestion of a clod?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:26 PM.