Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Chat Box Fun (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/chat-box-fun-f288/)
-   -   Quacking Among Friends (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/chat-box-fun-f288/quacking-among-friends-t514781.html)

mschoener 12-13-2010 04:53 PM

Quacking Among Friends
 
1 Attachment(s)
Okay, here's our new home for the next however long. I liked Shell's idea that it include "friends" since that's what we are besides being Quackers.

Shell 12-13-2010 05:09 PM

Yummmmm ...... love those M&Ms.

SuzyS1104 12-13-2010 05:14 PM

thanks for the PM, Maggie.....

I'm behind on reading....still feeling yucky.

Shell 12-13-2010 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 (Post 17689447)
thanks for the PM, Maggie.....

I'm behind on reading....still feeling yucky.


Oh, Suzy. I'm so sorry you're still feeling badly.

mschoener 12-13-2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 (Post 17689447)
thanks for the PM, Maggie.....

I'm behind on reading....still feeling yucky.

Sorry you're still feeling poorly Suzy. Anything a doctor can do? Got meds?

mschoener 12-13-2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shell (Post 17689417)
Yummmmm ...... love those M&Ms.

:D

mschoener 12-13-2010 06:07 PM

Well, I've been in counting gift cards and containers to make sure I have everything covered. Looks good. I'm thinking though that I should carry the cards and cash in my purse or my carry on luggage rather than put them in my checked baggage. Never sure who is going to be looking through your luggage and what could end up missing. KWIM?

mschoener 12-13-2010 06:09 PM

I"m going to go write the rest of my Christmas cards before it's time for bed. Hope everyone has a good night's rest and feels better in the morning.

http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/muede/d025.gif

mschoener 12-13-2010 06:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Shell -- Oh, but how about blue ones for our QSS????
Here ya go.

Soni B 12-13-2010 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschoener (Post 17689671)
Here ya go.

perfect !...

thanks for the PM...

Suzy, really sorry to hear that you still are not feeling well...

I watched Marmaduke tonight... Cute...I bet my grandkids would like it

Now I am off to bed, goodnight !

Shell 12-14-2010 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschoener (Post 17689671)
Here ya go.



There we go!!! Now ... which category does it fit?! :) LOL!

Shell 12-14-2010 04:27 AM

I'm up early today. Didn't sleep a lot. I can't wait to get to the doctor. I may even ask for a shot. :shock:

Shell 12-14-2010 04:28 AM

I hope all of you have a great day.

Suzy - feel better!!!!

Soni B 12-14-2010 04:52 AM

Good Morning...
Shell, I hope the doctor can give you something that helps with the pain and get rid of what ever is causing it too...

I am up and off to get dressed, I am leaving here by 8:30, another busy day in Peoria..I hope it goes well...

ScrappinCEO 12-14-2010 06:35 AM

Thanks for the M & M trail Maggie. LOL Cute!

I'm getting a late start this morning. I woke up about 6 sweating like I'd broke a fever - and on fresh sheets, no less ::: sigh :::: So I went back to bed and slept til just after 8.

Went to take care of the ducks this morning to find something got Quackers in the middle of the night. Now Milk is huddled up under his pine bough all depressed. We may have duck for supper this weekend :-( But he won't be any good down there by himself. Poor thing. I'm thinking it's because they didn't have the safety of getting to the middle of the pond anymore. Hopefully Bob won't be inclined to buy ducks again next spring hehe

ScrappinCEO 12-14-2010 06:37 AM

Suzy, I'm sorry you're still battling whatever it is.

Shell, I know the doctor is going to be able to give you something today. I'm wondering if you'd been coating the outside of your throat with Vicks? Wish I'd thought of it sooner to give you some relief.

ScrappinCEO 12-14-2010 06:40 AM

Wondering if Shell can quack enough in the next 375 days to hit 100,000 posts by Christmas 2011 :-D

ScrappinCEO 12-14-2010 07:28 AM

I'm off to clean the kennel, bring in fire wood and go to lunch before I get started back downstairs. Will check in this afternoon to see how Dr. appointment and shopping went.

mschoener 12-14-2010 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shell (Post 17690461)
I'm up early today. Didn't sleep a lot. I can't wait to get to the doctor. I may even ask for a shot. :shock:

I hope that it's something that he can give you some meds for so you can get well. Are you taking Jonah and Mark? ;)

mschoener 12-14-2010 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soni B (Post 17690543)
Good Morning...
Shell, I hope the doctor can give you something that helps with the pain and get rid of what ever is causing it too...

I am up and off to get dressed, I am leaving here by 8:30, another busy day in Peoria..I hope it goes well...

Good luck with the shopping Soni. I hope you will stop and get some lunch this time.

mschoener 12-14-2010 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO (Post 17690930)
Thanks for the M & M trail Maggie. LOL Cute!

;)

mschoener 12-14-2010 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO (Post 17690930)
Went to take care of the ducks this morning to find something got Quackers in the middle of the night. Now Milk is huddled up under his pine bough all depressed. We may have duck for supper this weekend :-( But he won't be any good down there by himself. Poor thing. I'm thinking it's because they didn't have the safety of getting to the middle of the pond anymore. Hopefully Bob won't be inclined to buy ducks again next spring hehe

Awwwww. . .. that's so sad. Poor Quackers. And now poor Milk. I know that's what happens to them, but not sure I could eat one that had become more of a pet.

mschoener 12-14-2010 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO (Post 17690945)
Wondering if Shell can quack enough in the next 375 days to hit 100,000 posts by Christmas 2011 :-D

LOL! I bet she could with a little help from her friends.

mschoener 12-14-2010 08:08 AM

We're on a warming trend for a couple days. Then I think it gets cold again on Friday. Just in time for me to leave. LOL! My DD did e-mail me yesterday to tell me to bring a coat. :(

Shell 12-14-2010 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soni B (Post 17690543)
Good Morning...
Shell, I hope the doctor can give you something that helps with the pain and get rid of what ever is causing it too...

I am up and off to get dressed, I am leaving here by 8:30, another busy day in Peoria..I hope it goes well...


Thanks. My strep test was negative, but the doctor is convinced I have strep (as am I). She grossed out when she saw my throat. If the test had been positive, I could have gotten a shot, but because it was negative, I had to get the pills. :( And the pills are HUGE. For a sore throat?! What's up with that?

Anyway, I should be better in 24 hours. I sure better be.


I did get some chloreseptic at the store. I used it before I ate lunch, but it isn't helping much. I think I need some advil or tylenol.

Shell 12-14-2010 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO (Post 17690930)
Thanks for the M & M trail Maggie. LOL Cute!

I'm getting a late start this morning. I woke up about 6 sweating like I'd broke a fever - and on fresh sheets, no less ::: sigh :::: So I went back to bed and slept til just after 8.

Went to take care of the ducks this morning to find something got Quackers in the middle of the night. Now Milk is huddled up under his pine bough all depressed. We may have duck for supper this weekend :-( But he won't be any good down there by himself. Poor thing. I'm thinking it's because they didn't have the safety of getting to the middle of the pond anymore. Hopefully Bob won't be inclined to buy ducks again next spring hehe




Awww. That's sad. :(

Shell 12-14-2010 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO (Post 17690945)
Wondering if Shell can quack enough in the next 375 days to hit 100,000 posts by Christmas 2011 :-D



Hahahahaha ... well, that's less than 19,000 that I need .....



Somehow, I doubt it. :)

Shell 12-14-2010 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschoener (Post 17691257)
I hope that it's something that he can give you some meds for so you can get well. Are you taking Jonah and Mark? ;)



Thanks. :)


Hahahaha...no. Jonah was with me, of course. But he was in the waiting area. He's a lot better. He had a nose bleed last night, though. I think the air is just so dry right now, and he's still stuffy.

Shell 12-14-2010 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschoener (Post 17691270)
LOL! I bet she could with a little help from her friends.



Perhaps .... :rolleyes:

Shell 12-14-2010 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschoener (Post 17691276)
We're on a warming trend for a couple days. Then I think it gets cold again on Friday. Just in time for me to leave. LOL! My DD did e-mail me yesterday to tell me to bring a coat. :(



Oh no! It's not fair that you are heading somewhere cold! I know you hate that. I hope you don't need the coat.


It's frigid here today. It was 20 when I was at the doctor's office. With the wind .... wow.

Shell 12-14-2010 08:25 AM

I have to take Jonah to piano at 2:30. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to manage to get anything else done today.

Soni B 12-14-2010 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO (Post 17690930)
Thanks for the M & M trail Maggie. LOL Cute!

I'm getting a late start this morning. I woke up about 6 sweating like I'd broke a fever - and on fresh sheets, no less ::: sigh :::: So I went back to bed and slept til just after 8.

Went to take care of the ducks this morning to find something got Quackers in the middle of the night. Now Milk is huddled up under his pine bough all depressed. We may have duck for supper this weekend :-( But he won't be any good down there by himself. Poor thing. I'm thinking it's because they didn't have the safety of getting to the middle of the pond anymore. Hopefully Bob won't be inclined to buy ducks again next spring hehe

:(

Soni B 12-14-2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschoener (Post 17691260)
Good luck with the shopping Soni. I hope you will stop and get some lunch this time.

Thanks Maggie, Shopping went well, and yes we had Maid Rite for lunch ( loose scramble fry hamburger ) and onion rings...yummy

Soni B 12-14-2010 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shell (Post 17691290)
Thanks. My strep test was negative, but the doctor is convinced I have strep (as am I). She grossed out when she saw my throat. If the test had been positive, I could have gotten a shot, but because it was negative, I had to get the pills. :( And the pills are HUGE. For a sore throat?! What's up with that?

Anyway, I should be better in 24 hours. I sure better be.


I did get some chloreseptic at the store. I used it before I ate lunch, but it isn't helping much. I think I need some advil or tylenol.

hoping the meds start the healing process quickly ...

Soni B 12-14-2010 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shell (Post 17691330)
Oh no! It's not fair that you are heading somewhere cold! I know you hate that. I hope you don't need the coat.


It's frigid here today. It was 20 when I was at the doctor's office. With the wind .... wow.

only 17 right now right at 0 this morning...but it was not bad out at the times I was out in it... Glad to be home, I helped our friend Randy do some shopping too, so I will wrap his gifts for him as a thank you...he bought his 2 yr old grand daughter a doggie that lays on the floor that is bigger than her... she can lay on it or sit on it ! so cute...

Soni B 12-14-2010 12:01 PM

I need to go check mail, stop in at Lisa's... and then I hope t rest !

Kel, I see that you called on my cell, my battery was low !...I will try to call you in a bit ! did you see the post where I asked if you read that book by Linda Lael Miller?? Sierra's Homecoming??

Shell 12-14-2010 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soni B (Post 17691972)
Thanks Maggie, Shopping went well, and yes we had Maid Rite for lunch ( loose scramble fry hamburger ) and onion rings...yummy


Glad your shopping went well.

Shell 12-14-2010 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soni B (Post 17691978)
hoping the meds start the healing process quickly ...



Yeah, me, too!

Shell 12-14-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soni B (Post 17691994)
only 17 right now right at 0 this morning...but it was not bad out at the times I was out in it... Glad to be home, I helped our friend Randy do some shopping too, so I will wrap his gifts for him as a thank you...he bought his 2 yr old grand daughter a doggie that lays on the floor that is bigger than her... she can lay on it or sit on it ! so cute...



Sounds cute.

You make sure you bundle up if you're out in the cold!

Shell 12-14-2010 12:11 PM

I'm going to rest for a bit before supper. Sure hoping this throat gets better .......


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:55 AM.