Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Chat Box Fun (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/chat-box-fun-f288/)
-   -   CC#77...FINALLY!! (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/chat-box-fun-f288/cc-77-finally-t536978.html)

berlycece 09-01-2011 07:26 PM

CC#77...FINALLY!!
 
Think the title says it all!!

Wendybell 09-01-2011 07:28 PM

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

berlycece 09-01-2011 07:30 PM

I was trying to think of some catchy phrase... 77th heaven...somethin'... but I thought good grief FINALLY was all I needed to say!

Wendybell 09-01-2011 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berlycece (Post 18686053)
I was trying to think of some catchy phrase... 77th heaven...somethin'... but I thought good grief FINALLY was all I needed to say!

It pretty much says it, like you said!!

jostvig 09-01-2011 07:31 PM

hi there..cant believe you finished with out me!:(

Wendybell 09-01-2011 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jostvig (Post 18686062)
hi there..cant believe you finished with out me!:(

We TRIED to wait ... but we just got EXCITED!!

berlycece 09-01-2011 07:33 PM

hi kathy! those last few posts went quickly!

Wendybell 09-01-2011 07:37 PM

I'm trying to hurry and put some stuff together so I can post the challenge for tomorrow ... I'm not gone, I'm just multi-tasking!!

berlycece 09-01-2011 07:38 PM

me too...just sent a PM inviting the other CRAK-ers to this thread

berlycece 09-01-2011 07:39 PM

and I have to do a blog post

berlycece 09-01-2011 07:39 PM

kthy...where did yo go?

berlycece 09-01-2011 07:43 PM

This is NOT a good sign! LOL

Wendybell 09-01-2011 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berlycece (Post 18686097)
kthy...where did yo go?

She had to leave for a second ... not sure who came in to talk to her, but we were Skyping and she said, "I'll call you back in a minute." So I'm sure she'll be back around!!

I just need to upload my card and set up the links, then I'm done!!

jostvig 09-01-2011 07:44 PM

sorry I had to catch up with a friend and my Husband

berlycece 09-01-2011 07:46 PM

ok... I was getting worried ;)

jostvig 09-01-2011 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wendybell (Post 18686115)
She had to leave for a second ... not sure who came in to talk to her, but we were Skyping and she said, "I'll call you back in a minute." So I'm sure she'll be back around!!

I just need to upload my card and set up the links, then I'm done!!

DH just got home from his meeting had to kiss me GN... :razz: not sharing that with you;)

berlycece 09-01-2011 07:47 PM

wendy, are you the F4A hostess tomorrow? I havenot done one of thjose challenges in a long time... too buy the last several weekends

Wendybell 09-01-2011 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berlycece (Post 18686126)
wendy, are you the F4A hostess tomorrow? I havenot done one of thjose challenges in a long time... too buy the last several weekends

Yep!! Just about got 'er done!!

berlycece 09-01-2011 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jostvig (Post 18686124)
DH just got home from his meeting had to kiss me GN... :razz: not sharing that with you;)

my hubby came in to give a GN kiss a little bit ago...he knows I may be up for awhile!

jostvig 09-01-2011 07:48 PM

I am setting a goal to make a card every school day this year...we will have to see how that goes... craft space is getting cleaned up this weekend.

berlycece 09-01-2011 07:50 PM

i am speaking at my own church this weekend about the walk for life...bruce has to work tomorrow...hopefully we can do something fun on sunday afternoon and monday

berlycece 09-01-2011 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jostvig (Post 18686132)
I am setting a goal to make a card every school day this year...we will have to see how that goes... craft space is getting cleaned up this weekend.

that is a good goal

I have to get back on track...did my demo swap and that took way too long, so I am out of sync

Wendybell 09-01-2011 07:55 PM

Here it is!!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...a-t536982.html

berlycece 09-01-2011 07:55 PM

i also want to trythe color challenge... it is a HARD one, but Karen's card is GORGEOUS and makes me wanna try!!

Wendybell 09-01-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berlycece (Post 18686150)
i also want to trythe color challenge... it is a HARD one, but Karen's card is GORGEOUS and makes me wanna try!!

What colors?? I didn't see it ...

berlycece 09-01-2011 07:58 PM

great challenge wendy! i just put a bunch of scraps away...several thin strips, thinking "I can use these"

now...which ones to use????

berlycece 09-01-2011 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wendybell (Post 18686159)
What colors?? I didn't see it ...

more mustard,clypso coral, and cherry cobbler

weird, huh?

could make a nice autumn card

Wendybell 09-01-2011 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berlycece (Post 18686161)
great challenge wendy! i just put a bunch of scraps away...several thin strips, thinking "I can use these"

now...which ones to use????

Yay!!! Sooo glad I can help ya use up them strips!!

Wendybell 09-01-2011 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berlycece (Post 18686164)
more mustard,clypso coral, and cherry cobbler

weird, huh?

could make a nice autumn card

Very interesting ... but I DID some pretty cards in the gallery when I just went and took a peek ...

jostvig 09-01-2011 08:01 PM

so I am spacing a bit jumping around and getting distracted...:shock:

berlycece 09-01-2011 08:01 PM

i had no interest in the challenge until i saw this

CC338 - LOOK MA, NO DP!!! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wendybell 09-01-2011 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berlycece (Post 18686175)

Karen IS amazing!!

berlycece 09-01-2011 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jostvig (Post 18686174)
so I am spacing a bit jumping around and getting distracted...:shock:

come back,come back!

berlycece 09-01-2011 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wendybell (Post 18686180)
Karen IS amazing!!

That she is! I love her large striped bows...and her bold designs...and her whimsical,quirky posts!

berlycece 09-01-2011 08:09 PM

i wonder how many challenges i can combine into one card tomorrow...that would help me "catch up"

Wendybell 09-01-2011 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berlycece (Post 18686186)
That she is! I love her large striped bows...and her bold designs...and her whimsical,quirky posts!

She is sooo sweet!! I've met up with her at Convention for the past few years ... :)

Kathy told me to tell you that she is currently distracted in the color challenge gallery ...

jostvig 09-01-2011 08:10 PM

sorry Kim got sidetracked looking at the color challenge Gallery.. It is your fault you Know;)

jostvig 09-01-2011 08:11 PM

How have you been Kim.. Schedule slowing down a little bit

berlycece 09-01-2011 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jostvig (Post 18686198)
sorry Kim got sidetracked looking at the color challenge Gallery.. It is your fault you Know;)

yep...shouldnot have linked karen's fabulous card!!! got us all distracted!!

jostvig 09-01-2011 08:14 PM

actually I left when you said it was "a Hard one"...didnt see th e link until now


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:05 PM.