Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 06:13 PM   #201
Stazon Splitcoast

Sure is quiet around here!

HELLO!!!!!!!

Maybe that will wake y'all up!

I finally put in my SAB Redemption order this morning. I decided to go with define your life, wonderful favorites, and fundamental phrases. $125 for free is pretty cool. But I have to wait on my preorder till I have a bit more money, since I still have to order cattys.

Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery
My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 07-02-2008, 09:10 PM   #202
Stamp'n In The Light

Hello!!!!! right back at you Melody. Cool beans getting define your life for free. It's still on my wish list. Hmm, better go check that retired list and make sure it's not on that one or I'm in trouble. I did put my pre-order in today though.

My Blog - Stamping In The Light
Sr. Design Team Member Mark's Finest Papers,
Old 07-03-2008, 07:25 AM   #203
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

hello... It has been quiet.

I chose 3 of the 4 in-colors on my preorder: pacific blue, ridinghood red & pink pirouette. I wish I had gotten tango since I saw dostampin's blog with her color comparisons. I'm not sold on kiwi or baja yet. I'll have to see them used in the gallery. I pssed on the scallop punch too.

life is pretty quiet here

hope everyone is doing well
Pinterest - SCS Favorites
Clean & Simple Weekly Challenges
Old 07-03-2008, 07:11 PM   #204
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Gals!! Just a real quick "HELLO" from vacation land (Park City, Utah)...it is BEAUTIFUL here....I don't think that I have EVER seen so many different types of wild flowers.

Riding is not going to plan (ie....everyday....new trails). On Sun, DH and I were on a wonderful mtn bike ride and near the top of the hill, dh decided to try out his gymnastic skills....not sure what happened, but he went head over heals and may have possibly cracked some ribs. I have done a couple of rides by myself (VERY short ones....one on a bike path (hard to get lost there) and one short "detour" that went off the bike path then joined up again. Am going to try to do a 8 mile loop tomorrow by myself. Looking at the map, I don't think that I'll get lost (that is the problem with me riding by myself....I have NOOOO sense of direction (of course in the mtns....going down would probably be safe around here)....anyways....we'll see. Hopefully, you'll hear from me again next week!! hehee......did a hike today....kids are loving the alpine coasters and slide (have done the coaster...it is a kick!!)
Wonderful weather here.....hmmmm.....think that is about all (other than the fact that I have probably gained 10 pounds (seriously....the food here is wonderful and we've eaten WAAAAY more than we usually do and I'm going to have to work REALLY hard to get this weight off when I get home....I'm starting to feel "blech" just because the food is much richer than I cook!! LOL!!
Hope everyone is doing ok....I'll bore you some more when I get home on Mon!!
Exploring Creativity~blog
Old 07-03-2008, 07:17 PM   #205
Inky OceanGazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Hey Gals!! Just a real quick "HELLO" from vacation land (Park City, Utah)...it is BEAUTIFUL here....I don't think that I have EVER seen so many different types of wild flowers.

Riding is not going to plan (ie....everyday....new trails). On Sun, DH and I were on a wonderful mtn bike ride and near the top of the hill, dh decided to try out his gymnastic skills....not sure what happened, but he went head over heals and may have possibly cracked some ribs. I have done a couple of rides by myself (VERY short ones....one on a bike path (hard to get lost there) and one short "detour" that went off the bike path then joined up again. Am going to try to do a 8 mile loop tomorrow by myself. Looking at the map, I don't think that I'll get lost (that is the problem with me riding by myself....I have NOOOO sense of direction (of course in the mtns....going down would probably be safe around here)....anyways....we'll see. Hopefully, you'll hear from me again next week!! hehee......did a hike today....kids are loving the alpine coasters and slide (have done the coaster...it is a kick!!)
Wonderful weather here.....hmmmm.....think that is about all (other than the fact that I have probably gained 10 pounds (seriously....the food here is wonderful and we've eaten WAAAAY more than we usually do and I'm going to have to work REALLY hard to get this weight off when I get home....I'm starting to feel "blech" just because the food is much richer than I cook!! LOL!!
Hope everyone is doing ok....I'll bore you some more when I get home on Mon!!

vacations never seem to go as planned.....

hope your dh is going to be okay......

glad you are still getting some hiking and biking in.....but stay on the paths and don't get lost......

sounds like the kiddos are having a ball

enjoy the rest of your vacation and have a safe trip home

hugs
SMILE at your fellow stampers with a comment!!
Inky Ocean Gazer (my blog)
Old 07-03-2008, 08:23 PM   #206
Stamp'n In The Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Boo View Post
hello... It has been quiet.

I chose 3 of the 4 in-colors on my preorder: pacific blue, ridinghood red & pink pirouette. I wish I had gotten tango since I saw dostampin's blog with her color comparisons. I'm not sold on kiwi or baja yet. I'll have to see them used in the gallery. I pssed on the scallop punch too.

life is pretty quiet here

hope everyone is doing well

Well, I couldn't make up my mind so I just ordered the bundle. Also got the scallop punch (I have been wanting one of those since my secret sis made me a card with one) and only one of the new catty pre order sets. I was not impressed with the new catty stuff. I did get the new hostess stuff though since I know I'll never earn them on my own.

Old 07-04-2008, 07:17 AM   #207
Gabfest Goddess

Happy Independence Day!!!
Hope everyone has a safe one. We've got a fire ban going on here so no fireworks for us.

Speaking of fire, Bonnie, how close are you to Big Sur? Hope the smoke in the air isn't making you sick again. Seems like California has been having more fires at once than I remember.

Starla, don't get lost on that trail! Like you I have no sense of direction; any way I'm facing is North Vacations are made for gaining weight I think!

Gotta go fix potato salad for the boys. We're going to barbeque this afternoon. I'm going to spend the rest of the day stamping...DS finally taught me how to load pictures from my new camera so I finally got to post one last night. Gosh, it's been forever since I've posted a pic.
Old 07-04-2008, 08:35 AM   #208

Happy 4th of July!

Starla... hope DH is OK. I'm sure you're working most of the extra calories off. Stay safe!

Bonnie... I forgot to mention the stamps I ordered. I wasn't that impressed either, but I never am with the previews. I just ordered the sentiment set (can't remember the name) and a level 3 Happiness Always.

Did y'all see the new releases from High Hopes?! OMG! I need to sell more stuff on the bay. LOL! Love all the pirate, circus, and sea creature themes.

Sharon... have fun at your picnic!

We don't have big plans. I think everyone we know is on vacation. Had to postpone DS's birthday party until next weekend. I've been making lots of challenge/contest cards. (Really should be making party invitations even though everyone knows the date. LOL! DS wants robots... I'm stumped! LOL!) DS is with his dad. DH and I are thinking of having dinner & a movie snuggled at home tonight.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:26 PM   #209
Stamp'n In The Light

Quote:
Happy 4th of July!

Starla... hope DH is OK. I'm sure you're working most of the extra calories off. Stay safe!

Bonnie... I forgot to mention the stamps I ordered. I wasn't that impressed either, but I never am with the previews. I just ordered the sentiment set (can't remember the name) and a level 3 Happiness Always.

Did y'all see the new releases from High Hopes?! OMG! I need to sell more stuff on the bay. LOL! Love all the pirate, circus, and sea creature themes.

Sharon... have fun at your picnic!

We don't have big plans. I think everyone we know is on vacation. Had to postpone DS's birthday party until next weekend. I've been making lots of challenge/contest cards. (Really should be making party invitations even though everyone knows the date. LOL! DS wants robots... I'm stumped! LOL!) DS is with his dad. DH and I are thinking of having dinner & a movie snuggled at home tonight.

I know. Aren't they the cutest? I'm pulling stuff off the shelves that need to be sold or I'm going to be broke. I'm still in love with that cowboy snowman of their's but haven't bought it yet. Guess I won't be able to hold off for long now.

Old 07-06-2008, 12:50 PM   #210
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Girls!
We made it home last night and today I've been doing the fun chore of mounds of laundry and overall getting things back in order. Dh appears to have just MAJORLY bruised/sprain/strained his ribs. He is outside doing some yard work but has complained that pulling weeds aggravates the pain (hmmm......wondering about that one!! LOL!!)

Took a quick peek at SU's sneak peaks.....blah/blech for me (sorry....they just don't float my boat!!) Then ya'll made me take a peek at High Hopes new releases.....did you all notice the STARLA starfish?!! BWHAHAAA!!! I may just have to get that one to "sign" the back of my cards!!! Some cute ones!!

Well, I'm trying to find my office so that I may find the creative mojo to try stamping again..... I'll pop in again and see if anyone is around to keep me company.....
Old 07-06-2008, 05:20 PM   #211
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess & DSS Moderator

Hey ladies! just popping in to say hi and that I hope everyone's holiday was spectacular! I'm home now..but then there's laundry andputting things away...

it never ends, does it!

Follow the Free 4 All challenge board on Pinterest!
Old 07-09-2008, 05:43 AM   #212
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Girls!!
I've been trying to find my office/re-arrange the mess in here. I'm at that stage where I'm not sure if it is improving or getting worse with all the stuff being moved around trying to find a new and improved "home"
I've determined that it would help if my office wasn't the "junk" room also!! (of course, if I just got rid of the junk that would help....I'm getting pretty unsentimental, starting to pitch!!)
Old 07-13-2008, 09:48 AM   #213
Stazon Splitcoast

just like the good ol' days...I done killed the thread!!
Old 07-13-2008, 11:18 AM   #214
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
just like the good ol' days...I done killed the thread!!
Jest put that thar pistol away, pardner! I'm still here an' I don't need y'all shootin' me!

I think everyone is just busy with summer activities or DT stuff, but then there are a few of us so NOT there -- lol. I'm doing a OSW class on Saturday. So far, though, I only have 2 people signed up. That's how busy everyone is.

Old 07-13-2008, 01:11 PM   #215
Stamp'n In The Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacyquilter View Post
Jest put that thar pistol away, pardner! I'm still here an' I don't need y'all shootin' me!

I think everyone is just busy with summer activities or DT stuff, but then there are a few of us so NOT there -- lol. I'm doing a OSW class on Saturday. So far, though, I only have 2 people signed up. That's how busy everyone is.

LOL Oh Melody, you're too funny. I've been busy with work, home, work, more work garbage, and trying to breathe with all of the smoke around here. Plus, I've done made a hard decision..... I'm resigning from SU. I've been fighting with myself for the last week and a half over it too. Figured when I got my new catty stuff I'd feel differently, got it Friday and played with it already but nope, I just don't. My health is just not holding up right now, especially with all of the smoke from the fires. Besides, I'm plain burned out as a demo I think. Made it 5yrs as a hobby demo with SU, but now there's just too much other fun stuff out there to distract me.

Old 07-13-2008, 01:14 PM   #216
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Whew!! I thought I had done shot the sheriff and the deputy!!
I know that eveyone is crazy busy (what ever happened to the lazy days of summer?!!). I REALLY have to work up a card for a ws...think that I e-mailed everyone and said I would have on on the 20th!! But the last couple of ws's, NO TAKERS...hard to get excited about them right now. Hoping that the new catty will draw them back out!!

I called myself off work as we were really slow and the other therapist (recently separated, with a 7 mo old) needs the hours more than me (of course, with the market tanking, I might need the hours REALLY bad, haha!! (dh is a financial advisor...so our lives are run by the market).....anyhooo.....kids have swimming lessons 4 days a week for the next 3 weeks....that takes a big chunk of my day....and I'm trying to keep my house in order and get the yard back up to somewhat par. Plus riding.....ughhh....need more hours!!
Old 07-13-2008, 04:45 PM   #217
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by raduse View Post
LOL Oh Melody, you're too funny. I've been busy with work, home, work, more work garbage, and trying to breathe with all of the smoke around here. Plus, I've done made a hard decision..... I'm resigning from SU. I've been fighting with myself for the last week and a half over it too. Figured when I got my new catty stuff I'd feel differently, got it Friday and played with it already but nope, I just don't. My health is just not holding up right now, especially with all of the smoke from the fires. Besides, I'm plain burned out as a demo I think. Made it 5yrs as a hobby demo with SU, but now there's just too much other fun stuff out there to distract me.
Aww, Bonnie, that is a tough decision. I'm a hobby demo -- I think this is 10 yrs. - whew! I think the quality of the SU stamp artwork has gone way down in the past few years. I don't need stamps that look like they were drawn by kids. Although, I must say that there are a lot of companies popping up with the same quality of images. But there are also a lot of really nice stamps out there. When I send someone a handmade card, I want to send something that I'm proud of, so I want my images to portray of certain amount of elegance, and SU has really been missing the mark. But I do really love their card stock and the fact that the ink, et al matches. As long as I can get enough customer sales to meet my minimums (without spending it all myself) and have some extra to spend on other things like nesties and copics, etc., I'll hang in there. I'm much more selective on my stamp sets than I used to be -- I don't have to have them all. If I don't like them, I don't use them anyhow. And I buy a lot from other companies, too.

I haven't put in my preorder yet -- gotta earn some more cash to do that. But there wasn't much in the preview that really called me.

Old 07-13-2008, 06:45 PM   #218

OMG! I leave for 10 hours and everyone's back I need to answer a ton of PMs, and then I'm coming back and reading your posts. We had DS's b-day party today. It was a long day but lots of fun. DS is still glued to his videos. I really should get him to bed.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:31 PM   #219

Quote:
Bonnie, I'm so sorry that you're still having to struggle with the smoke. I can't imagine dealing with that.

Being a hobby demo can be stressful when trying to meet minimums, especially with all the new stuff out there. I'm surprised to have hung on for another quarter.... b-day $ and ebay sales. Once I don't meet the minimums though, I'm done. I love all the cs and matching ribbon, markers & such, but the stamp style is just not interesting me anymore. Like you said, there's so much more out there! That said, I am in LOVE with the 3 new in-colors I got: riding hood red, pacific blue, and pink pirouette. I have never been this excited about the other colors.

What's been taking up my time lately is unmounting all my stamps. I've spent an INSANE AMOUNT OF HOURS And it's not done. But I love it so far. I have my stamps stored in binder by category, So cool!
Old 07-13-2008, 07:47 PM   #220

Quote:
Whew!! I thought I had done shot the sheriff and the deputy!!
I know that eveyone is crazy busy (what ever happened to the lazy days of summer?!!). I REALLY have to work up a card for a ws...think that I e-mailed everyone and said I would have on on the 20th!! But the last couple of ws's, NO TAKERS...hard to get excited about them right now. Hoping that the new catty will draw them back out!!

I called myself off work as we were really slow and the other therapist (recently separated, with a 7 mo old) needs the hours more than me (of course, with the market tanking, I might need the hours REALLY bad, haha!! (dh is a financial advisor...so our lives are run by the market).....anyhooo.....kids have swimming lessons 4 days a week for the next 3 weeks....that takes a big chunk of my day....and I'm trying to keep my house in order and get the yard back up to somewhat par. Plus riding.....ughhh....need more hours!!
Lazy days of summer. LOL! Who came up with that?

Guess what? My house is clean! Like I said before, I need to have visitors. And we had DS's b-day party... so I have a clean house again. I even washed the walls.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:53 PM   #221

Quote:
Aww, Bonnie, that is a tough decision. I'm a hobby demo -- I think this is 10 yrs. - whew! I think the quality of the SU stamp artwork has gone way down in the past few years. I don't need stamps that look like they were drawn by kids. Although, I must say that there are a lot of companies popping up with the same quality of images. But there are also a lot of really nice stamps out there. When I send someone a handmade card, I want to send something that I'm proud of, so I want my images to portray of certain amount of elegance, and SU has really been missing the mark. But I do really love their card stock and the fact that the ink, et al matches. As long as I can get enough customer sales to meet my minimums (without spending it all myself) and have some extra to spend on other things like nesties and copics, etc., I'll hang in there. I'm much more selective on my stamp sets than I used to be -- I don't have to have them all. If I don't like them, I don't use them anyhow. And I buy a lot from other companies, too.

I haven't put in my preorder yet -- gotta earn some more cash to do that. But there wasn't much in the preview that really called me.
Your post sounds like mine. LOL!
When I compare some of SU's kid drawn sets that I could draw myself to High Hopes detailed stamps.... well, there is no comparison. SU needs to get things together before they lose a lot of business.

I think some of the other companies that have simple drawings have been able to do so because they have filled a certain nitch or collectible style of stamps. For instance, Stamping Bella, Hannah Stamps, and MFT all have running collectible stamps.... what a way to keep customers... everyone who likes their stamps wants the latest and some even have a printed out list to keep track of them.

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:59 PM   #222
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

What's been taking up my time lately is unmounting all my stamps. I've spent an INSANE AMOUNT OF HOURS And it's not done. But I love it so far. I have my stamps stored in binder by category, So cool!
What are you doing with the wood blocks??? Wanna donate them to me??? I'll pay shipping.

Old 07-13-2008, 09:25 PM   #223

Quote:
What are you doing with the wood blocks??? Wanna donate them to me??? I'll pay shipping.
Wow... how many do you want? They are heavy. I have 3 SU boxes full. LOL! I really didn't realize how out of control my hobby was... I have a LOT of stamps. Anyway, I can weigh and calculate shipping online... just let me know what you'd like. There is a picture on my blog.... some of them, not all, still have the foam... depended on how easy or hard it was to get the rubber off
Old 07-13-2008, 09:43 PM   #224
Stamp'n In The Light

Quote:
Wow... how many do you want? They are heavy. I have 3 SU boxes full. LOL! I really didn't realize how out of control my hobby was... I have a LOT of stamps. Anyway, I can weigh and calculate shipping online... just let me know what you'd like. There is a picture on my blog.... some of them, not all, still have the foam... depended on how easy or hard it was to get the rubber off

Ship the wood blocks in the flat rate boxes. No matter how heavy you make it, it's only one rate. It used to be $8.75 before they up'd the postage and boy did I get my money's worth out of those flat rate boxes! The postal service lost money when I shipped stuff in those.

Old 07-13-2008, 09:59 PM   #225

Quote:
Ship the wood blocks in the flat rate boxes. No matter how heavy you make it, it's only one rate. It used to be $8.75 before they up'd the postage and boy did I get my money's worth out of those flat rate boxes! The postal service lost money when I shipped stuff in those.
That's a great idea!
Old 07-14-2008, 04:54 AM   #226
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I sent you a PM.

Old 07-14-2008, 05:13 AM   #227
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I missed your post before Bonnie....I'm so sorry to hear that you are suffering so much with your health!!
I'm kinda with you on the SU demo thing. This last quarter I ended up meeting mins all by my self (am a hobby demo) and am crossing my fingers that the new catty will help me out for the next couple of quarters. I too, LOOVE the papers, inks...but the stamp sets have just not tickled my fancy lately. Again, crossing my fingers for some "I NEED" that set in the new catty
DH says it is harder because I have "strayed" to looking at other companies (can I just say CHF NORMAN ROCKWELL!!! OMG!! I'm sooo excited about that!!) I'm going to try and hang on for a while more......

Unmounting.....ugghh....I should probably do that so that I can find room to CLEAN MY OFFICE!!

Speaking of cleaning....guess I need to send out my e-mail for my next ws and get my house back up to par.....it's not too bad...but amazing how quickly it slides!!
Old 07-14-2008, 01:19 PM   #228
Stazon Splitcoast

kicking myself here.....MIL called and asked me to run to her house to let in the repairman to fix her fridge....I was going to grab a couple of stamps and my copics so I could color but I didn't have time!! WHAAAA!! I could be coloring instead of lurking!!
ETA: I meant coloring GUILT FREE!!! cause I'm not home to do "what needs to be done!!"
Old 07-14-2008, 04:59 PM   #229
Stazon Splitcoast

I just spent some time with Marianne, the Copic guru!

She's in town for a Copic certification class tomorrow, and today was at a local art store for a free demo from 5-6. I decided to go early to make sure the 'small' parking lot wasn't overflowing and I got to sit right next to her while she demo'd. Very cool. She actually went overtime - apparently the store closes at 6:00, but they didn't stop her. I'm sure they made a bunch of sales after the class. I only bought a bottle of colorless blender fluid. She really packed a lot of info in a small time period. I knew I couldn't afford the class tomorrow, so this was a real treat. A lot of the stuff she has covered on her blog, but it was nice to see it up close and personal.

Old 07-14-2008, 05:04 PM   #230
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess & DSS Moderator

oh starla...that totally stinks!

I hope every one is having a fun summer!

Follow the Free 4 All challenge board on Pinterest!
Old 07-14-2008, 05:55 PM   #231
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

She's in town for a Copic certification class tomorrow, and today was at a local art store for a free demo from 5-6. I decided to go early to make sure the 'small' parking lot wasn't overflowing and I got to sit right next to her while she demo'd. Very cool. She actually went overtime - apparently the store closes at 6:00, but they didn't stop her. I'm sure they made a bunch of sales after the class. I only bought a bottle of colorless blender fluid. She really packed a lot of info in a small time period. I knew I couldn't afford the class tomorrow, so this was a real treat. A lot of the stuff she has covered on her blog, but it was nice to see it up close and personal.
HOW COOL IS THIS?!! I'm jealous!! I would LOOOVE to take a copic coloring class!!
Old 07-14-2008, 05:56 PM   #232
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnmercedes View Post
oh starla...that totally stinks!

I hope every one is having a fun summer!
yeah...but I suppose I'll survive
Old 07-14-2008, 06:24 PM   #233
Stazon Splitcoast

howdy ladies! I'm the opposite...I didn't like the hostess sets and didn't order any of those...but I did really like many of the other things!

I got:
scallop punch
color buncdle
heard from the heart
Dreams Du Jour
Sock monkey
buttons x2
and assorted packs of cardstock for my kick off party!
Old 07-14-2008, 06:33 PM   #234
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampinsilvia View Post
howdy ladies! I'm the opposite...I didn't like the hostess sets and didn't order any of those...but I did really like many of the other things!

I got:
scallop punch
color buncdle
heard from the heart
Dreams Du Jour
Sock monkey
buttons x2
how bad am I? I've ordered NOTHING!! I just can't get excited about the sets....any of them!!
Should order the paper/inks/punch.....but as I'm trying to clean out my stamping stuff, I've kinda wondered why I order the "In colors" when they go "out" so soon and then I never use them again!! (and now have to figure out how I'm going to store those inks/reinkers.....).....I HATE cleaning....I'm to the point where I'm getting heartless and getting rid of things that I will regret later I fear!!
Old 07-14-2008, 06:33 PM   #235
Stazon Splitcoast

BTW~HI Silvia!! Haven't seen you in a while!!
Old 07-14-2008, 06:47 PM   #236

I just made a card and forgot our keyword

But I LOVE pacific blue... and Happiness Always. OMG.... I am totally stocking up on Pacific blue next summer. And riding hood red... made a card yesterday. I still have to try pink pirouette.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:49 PM   #237

Quote:

Wow! That is so cool! Lucky you!
Old 07-14-2008, 06:51 PM   #238

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampinsilvia View Post

I got:
scallop punch
color buncdle
heard from the heart
Dreams Du Jour
Sock monkey
buttons x2
Hi Silvia! It sounds like your enthusiasm will be perfect for your new kick off party! Your customers will get excited too.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:37 AM   #239
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I just made a card and forgot our keyword

But I LOVE pacific blue... and Happiness Always. OMG.... I am totally stocking up on Pacific blue next summer. And riding hood red... made a card yesterday. I still have to try pink pirouette.
I think it is OCC (original challenge chasers)....but don't quote me!!
Old 07-15-2008, 05:37 AM   #240
Stazon Splitcoast

Congrats Melody!! I saw you won Gina K's contest with your lovely card!!