Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2011, 12:45 PM   #2121
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

I have some stuff but not enough. I need something for my niece too. I was having on okay day but now I am so frustrated. I can't find the key to the lockbox in the house and my son needs his passport. He doesn't have his license and he needs to show id to take a placement test tomorrow I am so bad putting things away for safe keeping. I think we found keys recently as tossed them because we didn't know what they were for!

I am still waiting for one last card candy pkg so I can get all the packages out of my house

On a good note I am going out with my bff tonight to get the Easter shopping done
Old 04-20-2011, 05:07 PM   #2122
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to nhagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMR View Post
I have some stuff but not enough. I need something for my niece too. I was having on okay day but now I am so frustrated. I can't find the key to the lockbox in the house and my son needs his passport. He doesn't have his license and he needs to show id to take a placement test tomorrow I am so bad putting things away for safe keeping. I think we found keys recently as tossed them because we didn't know what they were for!

I am still waiting for one last card candy pkg so I can get all the packages out of my house

On a good note I am going out with my bff tonight to get the Easter shopping done
Can DS use his learners permit or school ID card for the placement test?
Crafting When We Can
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 04-20-2011, 06:28 PM   #2123
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

DH broke open the box, I need the passports anyway and I seem to remember finding keys and then we tossed them because we were sure that we didn't need them. Luckily the boxes are not too expensive.

My Easter shopping is done. I finished Kaitlyn's package. I hope she likes what I am sending. I made her something, it is not my best work, but I want to get it in the mail tomorrow.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:46 PM   #2124
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
DH broke open the box, I need the passports anyway and I seem to remember finding keys and then we tossed them because we were sure that we didn't need them. Luckily the boxes are not too expensive.

My Easter shopping is done. I finished Kaitlyn's package. I hope she likes what I am sending. I made her something, it is not my best work, but I want to get it in the mail tomorrow.
That is so sweet Pia! I am sure she will like it.
Crafting When We Can
Old 04-21-2011, 04:24 AM   #2125
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhagen View Post
You have more important things to do, like water those seedlings!

By they way, here is a reminder for the day.....water those seedlings! LOL
Seedlings watered, peeps fed & watered, dishes from last night done, and Kaylee fed and napping again - she fell asleep in my arms watching her peeps - she is wide eyed and just stares at the little boogers running around in their tub. It's hilarious to watch! They will go down in the brooder pen at the farm before they grow wings and can get out of their tub, but for now they are living in the house so they stay nice and warm. I think I need to record them because last night it was like jungle noise in here and I fell asleep so easily, and slept all night long! When I was feeding Kaylee this am she was listening and looking towards the room they are in. After she ate I took her to her peeps and she stared at them until she fell back asleep. I have a few more things to get done this am and then I'm meeting Tilly to go to Pat Catan's in Sharon. It's a big craft store similar to Michael's. There is nothing I need right now but I'm sure before I leave the store out there I will have found lots I need and just didn't know it! LOL Have a Good Day Everyone!

http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/.../NEW-ITEMS.htm
Old 04-21-2011, 04:49 AM   #2126
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

Have a great day Barb! I have to go to the Post office, JCpenney and Michaels. We are having a bake sale on Satrurday and I need to buy some candy melts. I bought the Easter pretzel rod molds but do not have pastel chocolates. I have to make a bunch of extra stuff because a lot of the group is in Austria. They get home tomorrow night and will be exhausted!
Old 04-21-2011, 06:45 PM   #2127
Stazon Splitcoast

Did you get all your shopping and baking done?

I got to sneak over to Joanns today and got some clearance paper. I should have gotten more cs since it was 5 for 95 cents.
Crafting When We Can
Old 04-21-2011, 06:55 PM   #2128
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

I baked choc chip cookies, pb cookies and made some pretzel treats with hershey kisses and m and m's. I am working on choc lollipops now. I am just waiting to finish a batch.

I went to Joanns to buy chocolates. I bought some card stock. I love the coredinations and the price! I will bake more tomorrow. I have to do Easter baking too!!
Old 04-22-2011, 05:20 AM   #2129
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I baked choc chip cookies, pb cookies and made some pretzel treats with hershey kisses and m and m's. I am working on choc lollipops now. I am just waiting to finish a batch.

I went to Joanns to buy chocolates. I bought some card stock. I love the coredinations and the price! I will bake more tomorrow. I have to do Easter baking too!!
Wow, you did a lot of baking!

I didn't figure out the price as I was looking at the paper. If I had realized it came out to 19 cents a sheets I would have got a lot more. I only got ten sheets. I wish it wasn't a 45 minute drive one-way or I'd go back. It was 2 miles away from somewhere I was headed to otherwise I wouldn't have gone at all.

I did get a lot of DP on clearance. I got paper I had never seen before and some was the $1.99 for $0.97. So I was happy about that.

Some was even for round 3 of the wide border swap.

Still trying to catch up at home. I have a lot of mail to go through, the house is a disaster. All that hard work de-cluttering the kitchen went to waste.
Crafting When We Can
Old 04-22-2011, 05:22 AM   #2130
Stazon Splitcoast

oops...forgot to say good morning and happy Good Friday!
Crafting When We Can
Old 04-22-2011, 05:27 AM   #2131
Glitter Guru

My JoAnn's did a huge remodel and I think they must have gotten new paper because when I was in there last week, they had LOTS of cool paper that I've never seen before... And tons of solid colored card stock...

Goodness Pia, you're a baking fool... I hope you're behaving yourself and not sampling the goodies!!!

Happy Good Friday everyone!!!
Old 04-22-2011, 07:42 AM   #2132
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

No sampling for me and the scale showed it today! Another 2.2 pounds gone! I was hoping to hit my 30 pound mark, I am actually at 32! SO EXCITED!
Old 04-22-2011, 10:56 AM   #2133
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
No sampling for me and the scale showed it today! Another 2.2 pounds gone! I was hoping to hit my 30 pound mark, I am actually at 32! SO EXCITED!
Congrats on the weight loss!!
Crafting When We Can
Old 04-22-2011, 11:28 AM   #2134
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Is there anything left to lose???

I'm sooooo proud of you!!! I've never lost that much... Gained, yes, but never lost...
Old 04-22-2011, 11:44 AM   #2135
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

Nancy,
unfortunately I have a lot more to lose! I should lose 30 more pounds according to WW, as I have never been that small, I am aiming for 20. When I lose 10 more I will be happy. 20 would be great though!

The good thing about WW is you can still eat all the foods you like, I am more conscious of my choices. I went to On the Border yesterday and ate my favorites, just less of them.

I am working on one of Susan's swaps today, I am in 2 of hers, but I can only handle one at a time. Then I have Nancy's Disney swap to start.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:46 PM   #2136
Watercolor Wizard

Hi guys...just popping in to say hello. Dh should be up from doing the chores shortly and we will be heading to town for a bit. It's been a busy couple of days but I had to let you guys know I'm stocked up on shiny stuff for a while after my trip with Tilly!

Old 04-23-2011, 05:45 AM   #2137
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning
Crafting When We Can
Old 04-23-2011, 06:31 AM   #2138
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello! I am at work today and then to the bake sale. I actually have to bake when I get home. Fun, fun!
Old 04-23-2011, 04:02 PM   #2139
Watercolor Wizard

I had oldest DD to ER last night with pains. Thankfully, she was just dehydrated and baby is fine! DH & I made a trip to a Walmart over an hour away today to get the Pooh Bear pack and play she wanted since they only had the swings around here and then I got back here and went to get one of the 3 swings at my local Walmart to match (they had 3 last night at 11:30) and they were gone! I was so aggravated I returned the pack and play and ordered her a different version online! I've been waiting until a store had them both, and then found out they were replacing the happy day pooh sets with the peek a pooh sets as they sold out! Thanks for telling me that the last forty times I've inquired about them! Ugh...okay, I'm done ranting! We got the MIL a nice patio set at the walmart we drove to on clearance for a lil over $100 so it was worth going to the Walmart farther away. It looks good on the big front porch with the swing DH built for FIL before he passed away and a bench my nephew made the mil. My frustration level was a little lower since I knew there was a reason we made that trip even though the pack and play didn't work out!

Old 04-24-2011, 05:30 AM   #2140
Glitter Guru

Happy Easter everyone!!!
Old 04-24-2011, 05:31 AM   #2141
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducki View Post
I had oldest DD to ER last night with pains. Thankfully, she was just dehydrated and baby is fine! DH & I made a trip to a Walmart over an hour away today to get the Pooh Bear pack and play she wanted since they only had the swings around here and then I got back here and went to get one of the 3 swings at my local Walmart to match (they had 3 last night at 11:30) and they were gone! I was so aggravated I returned the pack and play and ordered her a different version online! I've been waiting until a store had them both, and then found out they were replacing the happy day pooh sets with the peek a pooh sets as they sold out! Thanks for telling me that the last forty times I've inquired about them! Ugh...okay, I'm done ranting! We got the MIL a nice patio set at the walmart we drove to on clearance for a lil over $100 so it was worth going to the Walmart farther away. It looks good on the big front porch with the swing DH built for FIL before he passed away and a bench my nephew made the mil. My frustration level was a little lower since I knew there was a reason we made that trip even though the pack and play didn't work out!
Glad both her and the baby are ok... But kinda scary!!!

Oh, and that bites about the pack n play... But at least everything turned out for the best!!!
Old 04-24-2011, 05:48 AM   #2142
Glitter Guru

I'm the May hostess for my stamp club, and as hostess, I have to have 4 cards to make at class... And we're also doing a card swap between all us girls, so all day yesterday, I worked on my cards... I made 42 cards with stars on it... It's my swap card...

The other 4 cards, I only had to make 1 and cut out enough for 9 more... Those are the cards that the girls will be making in class...

After doing this all day yesterday, I'm thinking scrapbooking is way easier!!!
Attached Thumbnails
sdc12532.jpg  
Old 04-24-2011, 06:24 AM   #2143
Watercolor Wizard

OMG Nancy I love them all but the white, blue, and pink are gorgeous!!!! Did you make us all some too? just kidding! I love how the blue one has the blue dots on the embossed part, and the butterfly is adorable. The pink is just so simple that it's gorgeous! The star card would be great for a troop card, and the wedding one is adorable too with the ribbon and pearls you can almost see the bride and groom! Fantastic job!

Old 04-24-2011, 07:32 AM   #2144
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy Easter all!

Ducki,
I am glad they are okay.

Nancy,
I love your cards, I agree they are a lot of work, but they are Beautiful! Have fun at stamp club.

I finally finished all the baking. I made a choc. cream pie that better be the best choc cream pie ever for all the work it was.

Have a great day! We are only visiting one set of parents-mine and they live close by so I have time to craft this afternoon.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:55 AM   #2145
Watercolor Wizard

DH went to his Mom's for a while today just so she wasn't alone all day, but we had Easter at her house yesterday. The kids took Kaylee to Eric's parents for Easter today so I'm just bumming around the house and washing some laundry since I have no baby to play with! Dh will probably be up in a little bit or I'd head down over the hill to mil's as well. I'm pretty sure he was coming up after he did the afternoon chores in the barn.

Old 04-24-2011, 12:58 PM   #2146
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

Just back from my walk, it was great. I need to get back on track. I really enjoyed the food today.
Old 04-24-2011, 04:12 PM   #2147
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

I just joined fmtinsley's Disney title swap. I have to go balance my checkbook
Old 04-24-2011, 04:21 PM   #2148
Watercolor Wizard

Are you balancing so you know how much you can spend on Disney stuff for the "swap"? hehehe

Old 04-25-2011, 05:58 AM   #2149
Glitter Guru

Quote:
I just joined fmtinsley's Disney title swap. I have to go balance my checkbook
Crazyr has is hosting a Disney border swap

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...a-t524315.html

And Ducki, Tilly, Melanie and I are in... The due date is August... Come join us!!!

I saw Michelle's swap but the due date isn't going to work for me...
Old 04-25-2011, 09:56 AM   #2150
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducki View Post
Are you balancing so you know how much you can spend on Disney stuff for the "swap"? hehehe
Good one! No, I need to know how much I can spend going on a cruise! My sil is trying to convince me not to go on a disney cruise. But the ones she suggests cost the same as Disney. I will not pull my kids out of school so I need to travel when it is expensive.
Old 04-26-2011, 04:40 AM   #2151
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyLuvsMickey View Post
Crazyr has is hosting a Disney border swap

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...a-t524315.html

And Ducki, Tilly, Melanie and I are in... The due date is August... Come join us!!!

I saw Michelle's swap but the due date isn't going to work for me...
Thanks for the reminder I forgot to sub. to thread! Yikes!

Old 04-26-2011, 04:49 AM   #2152
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Good one! No, I need to know how much I can spend going on a cruise! My sil is trying to convince me not to go on a disney cruise. But the ones she suggests cost the same as Disney. I will not pull my kids out of school so I need to travel when it is expensive.
I have the perfect plan to save you a lot of money! Go when the kids are in school and leave them all at home! just kidding, but it would save you money!

Old 04-26-2011, 04:50 AM   #2153
Watercolor Wizard

Well we have a thunderstorm today. This makes day 19 out of 26 days this month that we have had rain at least sometime in the day! I know April showers bring May flowers, so I hope my flower bed is big enough because we should have a lot coming!

Old 04-26-2011, 05:54 AM   #2154
Glitter Guru

Pia ~ If the Disney cruise is gonna cost the same as the other cruise line, I'd go Disney!!! Plus, the rooms on the Disney ship are WAY bigger than any other cruise line!!!

Ducki ~ Still more rain here... All the worms are starting to drown because the ground is so saturated... The street was covered with HUGE night crawlers this morning...

My Mom has mowed her lawn three times already this year... We haven't mowed ours yet... It's either raining when we get home from work, or we have ballgames to go to...

I told DH that we're gonna have to mow it twice... Once on the highest setting and then lower it a couple notches and mow it again... It's that long!!! Otherwise we might as well make hay... I bet we could get quite a few square bales off it... :rollyeyes:
Old 04-26-2011, 10:29 AM   #2155
Watercolor Wizard

Well Nancy if you decide to bale it you can let it go til end of May or 1st of June before mowing! hehehe I know what you mean though as we haven't mowed ours yet either. Maybe we should just buy some lambs and turn them loose! LOL

Old 04-26-2011, 02:28 PM   #2156
Glitter Guru

Can't do lambs ~ no fence to keep them in... Besides, I wouldn't want to clean up after them...
Old 04-26-2011, 04:05 PM   #2157
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

Good evening all, I am done for the day and I do not have to work again til Friday. I really want to get Susan's swap done.
Old 04-26-2011, 04:08 PM   #2158
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyLuvsMickey View Post
Can't do lambs ~ no fence to keep them in... Besides, I wouldn't want to clean up after them...
Well if you're going to bale it you might as well feed something this summer and sell it before winter since you won't have any hay baled to feed it over the winter! LOL

Old 04-26-2011, 04:30 PM   #2159
Watercolor Wizard

Kaylee just did her 1st 2 step stamping! She made cute flowers with a little help from Grandma! LOL

Old 04-26-2011, 07:03 PM   #2160
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi everyone ~ I know I've been mia for quite a while and I really miss you guys but life has been really busy lately. I keep hoping it will slow down but it has not. I've been trying to get the few swaps I'm in completed (I only have 2 to finish & mail; 1 I'm hosting; and 1 that is monthly send a package kinda thing). I've decided not to sign up for any new ones until after Miss Madi Ma is born the middle of June (we're hoping for June 17). She's planning to be induced that day and we hope Miss Madi Ma will be different from her brother (48+ hrs) & her sister (24+ hrs).

I hope everyone is doing well and had a lovely Easter.

Ducki~ It sounds like Miss Kaylee is having fun learning to stamp with grandma.