In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

View Poll Results: When should Boozapalooza take place?
Thursday, June 9 - Sunday, June 12 3 25.00%
Thursday, June 23 - Sunday, June 26 3 25.00%
Thursday, June 30 - Sunday, July 3 2 16.67%
Thursday, July 7 - Sunday, July 10 3 25.00%
Thursday, July 14 - Sunday, July 17 5 41.67%
Thursday, July 21 - Sunday, July 24 7 58.33%
Thursday, July 28 - Sunday, July 31 6 50.00%
Thursday, August 4 - Sunday, August 7 11 91.67%
Thursday, August 11 - Sunday, August 14 8 66.67%
Thursday, August 18 - Sunday, August 21 5 41.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 09:45 AM   #5001
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusColorado View Post
I guess that makes sense. Gotta make the men feel as good about their size as the women do.
In TOO many ways!
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:47 AM   #5002
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

The window is clean.
I think I made a boo boo...
I tossed out the old sand - strained of bugs by me last fall. EW! - but had nothing to put the icky sand in.
I tossed IT, too.
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:48 AM   #5003
Stazon Splitcoast
 
BsmtScrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Loading up all my B's and headed to the best gathering evah!
Posts: 49,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
OH HEY!!
I forgot to mention something that I heard on the national news the other night.

You know how one pair of women's 12's aren't the same in any store?
They said that mens pants are altered, too.

Brian Williams was talking about men that brag that they're the same size waist that they were in high school
Turns out every pair of pants is actully about 2" larger than they THINK it is.
LOL, I saw that too. Shane just starred at the TV. Like the pants makers have been lying to him all this time.

I told him it's nothing new to us women. One brand fits while another one doesn't.
__________________
Tracy aka:
"Hello, my name is Julie. I will be your cruise director!"
BsmtScrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:48 AM   #5004
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

I should get hazard pay for that job.
Sand is HEAVY.
Bugs are GROSS.
Sand dust in my nose.
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:49 AM   #5005
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsmtScrapper View Post
LOL, I saw that too. Shane just starred at the TV. Like the pants makers have been lying to him all this time.

I told him it's nothing new to us women. One brand fits while another one doesn't.
Exactly!
I love the image of Shane staring at the tv in disbelief!
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:51 AM   #5006
Stazon Splitcoast
 
BsmtScrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Loading up all my B's and headed to the best gathering evah!
Posts: 49,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusColorado View Post
Oh...the internal debate I'm having. Eat something healthy at home or go drown my sorrows in Jimmy John's. Hmmmmm....
Go for it. It's only one meal. And it's not that horrible. I mean, there's veggies on your sammy.
__________________
Tracy aka:
"Hello, my name is Julie. I will be your cruise director!"
BsmtScrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:56 AM   #5007
Stazon Splitcoast
 
BsmtScrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Loading up all my B's and headed to the best gathering evah!
Posts: 49,189
Default

Justine--hang out with us, we'll cheer you up. Stupid fire!
__________________
Tracy aka:
"Hello, my name is Julie. I will be your cruise director!"
BsmtScrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:57 AM   #5008
Ms. Brightside
 
JusColorado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On the verge of greatness and the brink of insanity!
Posts: 29,212
Default

Well...now hubby is gonna kill me because I went ahead and scheduled a skin treatment I want even though he doesn't think I need it. It's a mini-chemical peel for my face. I am sick to death of all my "age" spots. I mean...if I'm gonna try to make 42 look like 24, all these spots have got to go.

Living 5000 feet closer to the sun has given me more sun damage than I care for. Go figure.

ETA: There goes my clothing/waxing budget for the next couple months, but what the heck. It's gonna be winter. I'll be wearing sweaters and jeans anyway. All the more reason to have a nicer complexion since my face it all anyone will be seeing anyway.
__________________
Justine
Queen of Ants in the Pants

I don't really stamp much. I'm just here for the company. :)
JusColorado is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:57 AM   #5009
Ms. Brightside
 
JusColorado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On the verge of greatness and the brink of insanity!
Posts: 29,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsmtScrapper View Post
Justine--hang out with us, we'll cheer you up. Stupid fire!
This made me laugh. But, you forgot the "slutty." I think you meant "stupid, slutty fire."

__________________
Justine
Queen of Ants in the Pants

I don't really stamp much. I'm just here for the company. :)
JusColorado is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:03 AM   #5010
Stazon Splitcoast
 
BsmtScrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Loading up all my B's and headed to the best gathering evah!
Posts: 49,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusColorado View Post
This made me laugh. But, you forgot the "slutty." I think you meant "stupid, slutty fire."

Oh yes--you are correct. It's true! SS fire!
__________________
Tracy aka:
"Hello, my name is Julie. I will be your cruise director!"
BsmtScrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:04 AM   #5011
Stazon Splitcoast
 
BsmtScrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Loading up all my B's and headed to the best gathering evah!
Posts: 49,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
I should get hazard pay for that job.
Sand is HEAVY.
Bugs are GROSS.
Sand dust in my nose.
Bleh!
__________________
Tracy aka:
"Hello, my name is Julie. I will be your cruise director!"
BsmtScrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:08 AM   #5012
Stazon Splitcoast
 
BsmtScrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Loading up all my B's and headed to the best gathering evah!
Posts: 49,189
Default

Jus, I like the idea of treating yourself to some pampering instead of the bike ride. It gives you something to look forward to. And it's also very rewarding.


PS--is this peel thingy painful?
__________________
Tracy aka:
"Hello, my name is Julie. I will be your cruise director!"
BsmtScrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:10 AM   #5013
Ms. Brightside
 
JusColorado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On the verge of greatness and the brink of insanity!
Posts: 29,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsmtScrapper View Post
Jus, I like the idea of treating yourself to some pampering instead of the bike ride. It gives you something to look forward to. And it's also very rewarding.


PS--is this peel thingy painful?
No. They just put some stuff on your face. You leave it on for 2-4 hours. Then over the next week or two you just have some light peeling (like light sunburn flaking). Then the top layers of skin with the darkness are gone.
__________________
Justine
Queen of Ants in the Pants

I don't really stamp much. I'm just here for the company. :)
JusColorado is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:15 AM   #5014
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Jus good luck making 42 look like 24.
When you get it figured out let me know!
42 is only 3 months away for me...and 6 days for someone else we know
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:17 AM   #5015
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

I need a facial.
I have those dumb white heads again.
I don't know what to do to avoid them! I never had them when I was younger...
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:19 AM   #5016
Ms. Brightside
 
JusColorado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On the verge of greatness and the brink of insanity!
Posts: 29,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
Jus good luck making 42 look like 24.
When you get it figured out let me know!
42 is only 3 months away for me...and 6 days for someone else we know
Well...I've been working on it all year. I had goals....keep my weight in a certain spot, train to be fit, do yoga to be flexible, and update my skin. If that all pans out, then I've done well. Now...if I could just get my wrinkles to stop advancing, I'd be happy.
__________________
Justine
Queen of Ants in the Pants

I don't really stamp much. I'm just here for the company. :)
JusColorado is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:19 AM   #5017
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Glitter_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ahhh....I am home!
Posts: 21,878
Send a message via Yahoo to Glitter_Girl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusColorado View Post
Hey gals! I've been debating coming in here because I'm in something of a "mood" but I thought you might be able to cheer me up.

I'm so disappointed about the ride being canceled, despite the fact that I know it was totally the right call. I mean, for heaven's sake, one of my good friends lives in the fire area and is back home today briefly (sans power or water) but is still in harm's way. It's just hard when you train all season for something and then you don't get to do it. Since my life these days seems like a never-ending struggle against things I cannot maintain (cleaning my house is like bailing flood water with a friggin' teaspoon), I look forward to these events because they make me feel good...like I'm still accomplishing things, reaching goals. Stupid, I know, but still. It is what it is.

Hey Jus!

I really wish I had the right words for you. I know I don't...but try to take pride in knowing that you DID accomplish TRAINING for this ride. And just know in your heart that had it happened you would have accomplished it. (((HUGS)))
I have said it before, but you are just so inspiring with all of your training and activities. So pat yourself on the back! You ROCK! But I am sorry to hear that the ride was cancelled.
__________________
Colleen

Glitter Ink
Glitter_Girl is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:21 AM   #5018
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Glitter_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ahhh....I am home!
Posts: 21,878
Send a message via Yahoo to Glitter_Girl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusColorado View Post
Oh...the internal debate I'm having. Eat something healthy at home or go drown my sorrows in Jimmy John's. Hmmmmm....
Well...I am about an hour late to help you decide, but you know what I would do:

Drown sorrows in JIMMY JOHNS!!!! Depending on what you eat there, you could truly be eating way worse.
__________________
Colleen

Glitter Ink
Glitter_Girl is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:21 AM   #5019
Ms. Brightside
 
JusColorado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On the verge of greatness and the brink of insanity!
Posts: 29,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
I need a facial.
I have those dumb white heads again.
I don't know what to do to avoid them! I never had them when I was younger...
Honestly, I think my skin has suffered the worst over the past few years. It's like a whole lifetime's worth of sun exposure hit at once.

I had a friend tell me a couple years ago that the key to looking younger is to exercise and whiten your teeth. Oh....and resort to botox if necessary.
__________________
Justine
Queen of Ants in the Pants

I don't really stamp much. I'm just here for the company. :)
JusColorado is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:21 AM   #5020
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusColorado View Post
Well...I've been working on it all year. I had goals....keep my weight in a certain spot, train to be fit, do yoga to be flexible, and update my skin. If that all pans out, then I've done well. Now...if I could just get my wrinkles to stop advancing, I'd be happy.
Let me get my glasses...I don't see any.

Speaking of glasses...it might be time for me. Man!
Tom was joking w/ me last night and he said "well, when I turned 40 I had to get them"
My reply was "yeah, but I've been grey since befor 32 so I can do w/o the glassees"
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:22 AM   #5021
Ms. Brightside
 
JusColorado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On the verge of greatness and the brink of insanity!
Posts: 29,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitter_Girl View Post
Hey Jus!

I really wish I had the right words for you. I know I don't...but try to take pride in knowing that you DID accomplish TRAINING for this ride. And just know in your heart that had it happened you would have accomplished it. (((HUGS)))
I have said it before, but you are just so inspiring with all of your training and activities. So pat yourself on the back! You ROCK! But I am sorry to hear that the ride was cancelled.
Thanks, friend. It's crazy, but the way you feel after accomplishing a major physical goal is amazing. I am gonna miss that feeling on Sunday night. But, it's all good. Life goes on.
__________________
Justine
Queen of Ants in the Pants

I don't really stamp much. I'm just here for the company. :)
JusColorado is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:24 AM   #5022
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Glitter_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ahhh....I am home!
Posts: 21,878
Send a message via Yahoo to Glitter_Girl
Default

Edie - I meant to tell you before that I am watching Vampire Diaries. I taped last night's episode...so I have not watched it. But I do watch that show.
__________________
Colleen

Glitter Ink
Glitter_Girl is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:24 AM   #5023
Ms. Brightside
 
JusColorado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On the verge of greatness and the brink of insanity!
Posts: 29,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
Let me get my glasses...I don't see any.

Speaking of glasses...it might be time for me. Man!
Tom was joking w/ me last night and he said "well, when I turned 40 I had to get them"
My reply was "yeah, but I've been grey since befor 32 so I can do w/o the glassees"
I have noticed that I'm starting to hold some things more closely when I read. It's not making me happy. Luckily, I had the lasik years ago so at least I won't be staring down the barrel of bifocals.
__________________
Justine
Queen of Ants in the Pants

I don't really stamp much. I'm just here for the company. :)
JusColorado is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:26 AM   #5024
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Glitter_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ahhh....I am home!
Posts: 21,878
Send a message via Yahoo to Glitter_Girl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusColorado View Post
Thanks, friend. It's crazy, but the way you feel after accomplishing a major physical goal is amazing. I am gonna miss that feeling on Sunday night. But, it's all good. Life goes on.
No, I totally believe that Jus. The thought of that feeling has kept me motivated to keep training for a 5k run in the fall. I have fallen behind on my training because we have been out of town so much. I am just going to start up somewhere in the middle. So I may not be ready as soon as I had hoped...but I am getting there.

But I can imagine the sense of accomplishment and I truly am sorry that you will miss out on that on Sunday night. But I just wanted you to know that even though you don't get to do the ride, that you should still feel somewhat "accomplished" that you trained for this ride 100%.
__________________
Colleen

Glitter Ink
Glitter_Girl is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:28 AM   #5025
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishjc820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 60,495
Send a message via AIM to irishjc820 Send a message via Yahoo to irishjc820
Default

I'm stuffed. We went out for lunch and I had some chicken spinach gorgonzola soup. It was delicious, but I have no clue how to track it on sparkpeople. Not even a slight idea of what ingredients they used (beyond the obvious ones in the title) or how much.
__________________
I am...Jessica Fierce (aka Shanaynay)
I'm looking for my inner athlete, but I'm afraid I may have eaten her.
irishjc820 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:29 AM   #5026
Ms. Brightside
 
JusColorado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On the verge of greatness and the brink of insanity!
Posts: 29,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitter_Girl View Post
No, I totally believe that Jus. The thought of that feeling has kept me motivated to keep training for a 5k run in the fall. I have fallen behind on my training because we have been out of town so much. I am just going to start up somewhere in the middle. So I may not be ready as soon as I had hoped...but I am getting there.

But I can imagine the sense of accomplishment and I truly am sorry that you will miss out on that on Sunday night. But I just wanted you to know that even though you don't get to do the ride, that you should still feel somewhat "accomplished" that you trained for this ride 100%.
I know. I feel kind of silly because I feel so sad about it. I will have another shot at this goal next year. It's not the end of the world. I just was ready.

And, you'll be ready for your 5k. It's amazing what you can push yourself to do when you've got a goal in mind. I'm excited for you!
__________________
Justine
Queen of Ants in the Pants

I don't really stamp much. I'm just here for the company. :)
JusColorado is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:30 AM   #5027
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishjc820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 60,495
Send a message via AIM to irishjc820 Send a message via Yahoo to irishjc820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusColorado View Post
Hey gals! I've been debating coming in here because I'm in something of a "mood" but I thought you might be able to cheer me up.

I'm so disappointed about the ride being canceled, despite the fact that I know it was totally the right call. I mean, for heaven's sake, one of my good friends lives in the fire area and is back home today briefly (sans power or water) but is still in harm's way. It's just hard when you train all season for something and then you don't get to do it. Since my life these days seems like a never-ending struggle against things I cannot maintain (cleaning my house is like bailing flood water with a friggin' teaspoon), I look forward to these events because they make me feel good...like I'm still accomplishing things, reaching goals. Stupid, I know, but still. It is what it is.
It's not stupid, Jus. Just like anything that you've been looking forward to and preparing for, it's disappointing when it doesn't happen. No, it's nothing compared to what people truly affected by the fires are dealing with, but that doesn't mean you can't mourn a little over losing out on the chance to finish what you started.
__________________
I am...Jessica Fierce (aka Shanaynay)
I'm looking for my inner athlete, but I'm afraid I may have eaten her.
irishjc820 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:34 AM   #5028
Ms. Brightside
 
JusColorado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On the verge of greatness and the brink of insanity!
Posts: 29,212
Default

Thanks, Jess.
__________________
Justine
Queen of Ants in the Pants

I don't really stamp much. I'm just here for the company. :)
JusColorado is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:35 AM   #5029
Sawyer's Texas LOSTie
 
redcolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: an empty nest in the middle of TX
Posts: 41,689
Default

Hi girls! Just popping in for a minute to say hello. I've been in a foul mood the past couple of days. Not sure what's up with me, but I can't even get along with myself. I have no motivation to do anything. Maybe the gloomy weather started it, I don't know, but the sun is shining again and I'm still kinda grouchy. Ed and I have a date to go out for dinner tonight and I'm hoping to be in a better mood by then. I hope y'all are doing well!

I've pulled out some Halloween papers and my Halloween stamps and I'm going to see if my stamping muse pops out of her hiding place. I'll share whatever I make if anything creative actually happens! LOL!
__________________
Suzanne
Proud mom of two soldiers and a Texas Aggie, and proud Grandma of a beautiful baby girl!
redcolt is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:35 AM   #5030
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusColorado View Post
Honestly, I think my skin has suffered the worst over the past few years. It's like a whole lifetime's worth of sun exposure hit at once.

I had a friend tell me a couple years ago that the key to looking younger is to exercise and whiten your teeth. Oh....and resort to botox if necessary.
I'm never going to go the botox route...but I could use a good teeth whitening.
Is that professional or OTC stuff?
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:47 AM   #5031
Ms. Brightside
 
JusColorado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On the verge of greatness and the brink of insanity!
Posts: 29,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
I'm never going to go the botox route...but I could use a good teeth whitening.
Is that professional or OTC stuff?
I did a professional whitening in my mid early 30s. But since then I just do the White Strips occasionally and use a really good whitening toothpaste.
__________________
Justine
Queen of Ants in the Pants

I don't really stamp much. I'm just here for the company. :)
JusColorado is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:47 AM   #5032
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishjc820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 60,495
Send a message via AIM to irishjc820 Send a message via Yahoo to irishjc820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcolt View Post
Hi girls! Just popping in for a minute to say hello. I've been in a foul mood the past couple of days. Not sure what's up with me, but I can't even get along with myself. I have no motivation to do anything. Maybe the gloomy weather started it, I don't know, but the sun is shining again and I'm still kinda grouchy. Ed and I have a date to go out for dinner tonight and I'm hoping to be in a better mood by then. I hope y'all are doing well!

I've pulled out some Halloween papers and my Halloween stamps and I'm going to see if my stamping muse pops out of her hiding place. I'll share whatever I make if anything creative actually happens! LOL!
LOSTies help improve moods! Don't stay away when you're grouchy!
__________________
I am...Jessica Fierce (aka Shanaynay)
I'm looking for my inner athlete, but I'm afraid I may have eaten her.
irishjc820 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:48 AM   #5033
Ms. Brightside
 
JusColorado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On the verge of greatness and the brink of insanity!
Posts: 29,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcolt View Post
Hi girls! Just popping in for a minute to say hello. I've been in a foul mood the past couple of days. Not sure what's up with me, but I can't even get along with myself. I have no motivation to do anything. Maybe the gloomy weather started it, I don't know, but the sun is shining again and I'm still kinda grouchy. Ed and I have a date to go out for dinner tonight and I'm hoping to be in a better mood by then. I hope y'all are doing well!

I've pulled out some Halloween papers and my Halloween stamps and I'm going to see if my stamping muse pops out of her hiding place. I'll share whatever I make if anything creative actually happens! LOL!
Sorry you're in a mood, Suz. Hope it passes quickly!
__________________
Justine
Queen of Ants in the Pants

I don't really stamp much. I'm just here for the company. :)
JusColorado is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:50 AM   #5034
Ms. Brightside
 
JusColorado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On the verge of greatness and the brink of insanity!
Posts: 29,212
Default

On a positive note, my little Luke is kicking butt in first grade. I'm happy that things seem to be clicking with this kid because I'm not entirely sure how I'd handle it if I had to struggle with both boys on their schoolwork.
__________________
Justine
Queen of Ants in the Pants

I don't really stamp much. I'm just here for the company. :)
JusColorado is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:51 AM   #5035
Ms. Brightside
 
JusColorado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On the verge of greatness and the brink of insanity!
Posts: 29,212
Default

Well...hubby was gone all week for work so I'm playing catch up now. Must finish some stuff up before he gets home in an hour. If I don't happen back by this weekend, I just want to say thanks for cheering me up.

You gals are the best.
__________________
Justine
Queen of Ants in the Pants

I don't really stamp much. I'm just here for the company. :)
JusColorado is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:51 AM   #5036
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishjc820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 60,495
Send a message via AIM to irishjc820 Send a message via Yahoo to irishjc820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusColorado View Post
On a positive note, my little Luke is kicking butt in first grade. I'm happy that things seem to be clicking with this kid because I'm not entirely sure how I'd handle it if I had to struggle with both boys on their schoolwork.
Awesome!!
__________________
I am...Jessica Fierce (aka Shanaynay)
I'm looking for my inner athlete, but I'm afraid I may have eaten her.
irishjc820 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:53 AM   #5037
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Glitter_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ahhh....I am home!
Posts: 21,878
Send a message via Yahoo to Glitter_Girl
Default

Sorry I disappeared. It got a little busy here in the garage. LOL! Up to $150
__________________
Colleen

Glitter Ink
Glitter_Girl is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:54 AM   #5038
Polly Pocket
 
lmstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 29,127
Send a message via Yahoo to lmstamper
Default

Hey guys!

Justine, I'm sorry that your race was canceled, and that those awful fies are going on. I can understand you being disappointed. Good luck with the peel! Let me know what you think about it! Oh, and thanks for reminding me to do the whitening strips! I always forget.

Jess, that soup sounds awesome!

I'm sorry about the mood, Suz! Hopefully some {{{{HUGS}}}} will help!

Colleen, good luck with your training! I'm so impressed with all of you exercising. I can hardly think about exercising lately because I'm so t**** (not mentioning that word today) at night.
__________________
Counting down to Kris-a-palooza!
lmstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:55 AM   #5039
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Glitter_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ahhh....I am home!
Posts: 21,878
Send a message via Yahoo to Glitter_Girl
Default

Bye Jus! GO LUKE!

Hey Suz...sorry you are in a "mood". I am sending you some HUGS with good mood vibes!!!
__________________
Colleen

Glitter Ink
Glitter_Girl is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:55 AM   #5040
Polly Pocket
 
lmstamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 29,127
Send a message via Yahoo to lmstamper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitter_Girl View Post
Sorry I disappeared. It got a little busy here in the garage. LOL! Up to $150
Sweet!
__________________
Counting down to Kris-a-palooza!
lmstamper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off