In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

View Poll Results: When should Boozapalooza take place?
Thursday, June 9 - Sunday, June 12 3 25.00%
Thursday, June 23 - Sunday, June 26 3 25.00%
Thursday, June 30 - Sunday, July 3 2 16.67%
Thursday, July 7 - Sunday, July 10 3 25.00%
Thursday, July 14 - Sunday, July 17 5 41.67%
Thursday, July 21 - Sunday, July 24 7 58.33%
Thursday, July 28 - Sunday, July 31 6 50.00%
Thursday, August 4 - Sunday, August 7 11 91.67%
Thursday, August 11 - Sunday, August 14 8 66.67%
Thursday, August 18 - Sunday, August 21 5 41.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 09:02 AM   #4961
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishjc820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 60,495
Send a message via AIM to irishjc820 Send a message via Yahoo to irishjc820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsmtScrapper View Post
Maybe you just aren't looking at guys in that way? I don't know.
Are you insinuating that I'm a lesbian?
__________________
I am...Jessica Fierce (aka Shanaynay)
I'm looking for my inner athlete, but I'm afraid I may have eaten her.
irishjc820 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:05 AM   #4962
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Go Jax, GO!
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:05 AM   #4963
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishjc820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 60,495
Send a message via AIM to irishjc820 Send a message via Yahoo to irishjc820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
man I hate it when someone is in here and I need to pee.
It feels like it's desperate b/c I can't go!
ak!
I was DYING the other day. My boss had a late meeting and her husband needed to come and switch cars so he could pick up their boys with the car seats. She left her keys with me and asked me if it would be ok for him to call when he got here and I'd run down with the keys. I had to pee soooo bad because I'd had about a gallon of water but I was afraid to leave my desk in case he'd choose those 2 minutes to call!
__________________
I am...Jessica Fierce (aka Shanaynay)
I'm looking for my inner athlete, but I'm afraid I may have eaten her.
irishjc820 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:06 AM   #4964
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishjc820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 60,495
Send a message via AIM to irishjc820 Send a message via Yahoo to irishjc820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitter_Girl View Post
K...battery is dying. Gotta go...and Jax seems to want to try to pedal on the trike. Let's see if can help him get going.
Go Jax!!
__________________
I am...Jessica Fierce (aka Shanaynay)
I'm looking for my inner athlete, but I'm afraid I may have eaten her.
irishjc820 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:07 AM   #4965
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

I guess no one watched the Salvatore vamps last night?
I was sure digging Ian/Boone/Damon
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:08 AM   #4966
Stazon Splitcoast
 
BsmtScrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Loading up all my B's and headed to the best gathering evah!
Posts: 49,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
Exactly. You'll feel excited. You'll want to make time for him.
I think it's smart of you NOT to waste your time or his. You don't feel the need to have a boyfriend or fill that boyfriend hole.

har har...no pun intended
No you didn't!!!
__________________
Tracy aka:
"Hello, my name is Julie. I will be your cruise director!"
BsmtScrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:08 AM   #4967
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Did you guys see Jus' ride was cancelled?

I was wondering about that.
I talked to my mom on Tuesday and she seemed genuinely surprised that there were major fires in CO. Not too far from her, either.

She was away for a week but still.
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:09 AM   #4968
Stazon Splitcoast
 
BsmtScrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Loading up all my B's and headed to the best gathering evah!
Posts: 49,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishjc820 View Post
Are you insinuating that I'm a lesbian?
Ooops--definitely not! LOL I was thinking looking at them as friends instead of dating material.
__________________
Tracy aka:
"Hello, my name is Julie. I will be your cruise director!"
BsmtScrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:09 AM   #4969
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsmtScrapper View Post
No you didn't!!!
I know, right???

Tom and I have a saying for getting someone a gift when you know you NEED to but you don't know what to get.
"filling the gift hole".

So there ya go.
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:09 AM   #4970
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishjc820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 60,495
Send a message via AIM to irishjc820 Send a message via Yahoo to irishjc820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
I guess no one watched the Salvatore vamps last night?
I was sure digging Ian/Boone/Damon
No, I quit watching a few weeks into last year because there were too many things on. I was hoping to catch up on season one this summer so I could start season two, but it didn't happen.
__________________
I am...Jessica Fierce (aka Shanaynay)
I'm looking for my inner athlete, but I'm afraid I may have eaten her.
irishjc820 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:10 AM   #4971
Stazon Splitcoast
 
BsmtScrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Loading up all my B's and headed to the best gathering evah!
Posts: 49,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
Did you guys see Jus' ride was cancelled?

I was wondering about that.
I talked to my mom on Tuesday and she seemed genuinely surprised that there were major fires in CO. Not too far from her, either.

She was away for a week but still.
No! Oh damn.
__________________
Tracy aka:
"Hello, my name is Julie. I will be your cruise director!"
BsmtScrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:10 AM   #4972
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishjc820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 60,495
Send a message via AIM to irishjc820 Send a message via Yahoo to irishjc820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
Did you guys see Jus' ride was cancelled?

I was wondering about that.
I talked to my mom on Tuesday and she seemed genuinely surprised that there were major fires in CO. Not too far from her, either.

She was away for a week but still.
Oh wow!

Poor Jus! Obviously, it sucks way more for the people who lost their homes, but that's a lot of training and time she put in.
__________________
I am...Jessica Fierce (aka Shanaynay)
I'm looking for my inner athlete, but I'm afraid I may have eaten her.
irishjc820 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:11 AM   #4973
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishjc820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 60,495
Send a message via AIM to irishjc820 Send a message via Yahoo to irishjc820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
I know, right???

Tom and I have a saying for getting someone a gift when you know you NEED to but you don't know what to get.
"filling the gift hole".

So there ya go.
From now on, hoohaa's shall be known as gift holes!
__________________
I am...Jessica Fierce (aka Shanaynay)
I'm looking for my inner athlete, but I'm afraid I may have eaten her.
irishjc820 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:12 AM   #4974
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

I need some new pants.
Sometimes I don't want jeans but I don't want formal khakis.
I need to find something else that's not dressy but is just as comfy as jeans.
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:13 AM   #4975
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishjc820 View Post
From now on, hoohaa's shall be known as gift holes!
well, if it's done right it can be considered a gift!!!
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:14 AM   #4976
Stazon Splitcoast
 
BsmtScrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Loading up all my B's and headed to the best gathering evah!
Posts: 49,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishjc820 View Post
From now on, hoohaa's shall be known as gift holes!
I think the GB is going to run off the road here in a second!!


Now I'm sitting here thinking about gift holes and thinking that really----that's what motivates most men to give us gifts.
__________________
Tracy aka:
"Hello, my name is Julie. I will be your cruise director!"
BsmtScrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:16 AM   #4977
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishjc820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 60,495
Send a message via AIM to irishjc820 Send a message via Yahoo to irishjc820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
I need some new pants.
Sometimes I don't want jeans but I don't want formal khakis.
I need to find something else that's not dressy but is just as comfy as jeans.
I am so not ready for pants season, but it's here!

I put on sweats and a long sleeve t-shirt for the first time last night.

And it's going to be chilly at the game tonight, so I'm going to have to wear jeans. I have not worn jeans or any pants at all since May, or maybe even April! I had a moment of panic when I realized that last night, because I wasn't sure if I had any jeans that fit.

I do have one pair, but I'm SO disappointed in myself because it's the pair that I was able to take on and off without unbuttoning them back in January and now they're snug again.
__________________
I am...Jessica Fierce (aka Shanaynay)
I'm looking for my inner athlete, but I'm afraid I may have eaten her.
irishjc820 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:16 AM   #4978
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishjc820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 60,495
Send a message via AIM to irishjc820 Send a message via Yahoo to irishjc820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
well, if it's done right it can be considered a gift!!!
Word!!
__________________
I am...Jessica Fierce (aka Shanaynay)
I'm looking for my inner athlete, but I'm afraid I may have eaten her.
irishjc820 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:17 AM   #4979
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishjc820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 60,495
Send a message via AIM to irishjc820 Send a message via Yahoo to irishjc820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsmtScrapper View Post
I think the GB is going to run off the road here in a second!!


Now I'm sitting here thinking about gift holes and thinking that really----that's what motivates most men to give us gifts.
LOL!!!
__________________
I am...Jessica Fierce (aka Shanaynay)
I'm looking for my inner athlete, but I'm afraid I may have eaten her.
irishjc820 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:19 AM   #4980
Stazon Splitcoast
 
BsmtScrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Loading up all my B's and headed to the best gathering evah!
Posts: 49,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
I need some new pants.
Sometimes I don't want jeans but I don't want formal khakis.
I need to find something else that's not dressy but is just as comfy as jeans.
Since I can't wear jeans on casual Friday, I have alot of twill pants. They come out of the dryer nicely. I don't have to iron them.


I don't know what to do about my pants. I didn't think I was losing any weight. I certainly haven't been trying.

I may have to invest in a belt. My pants are so baggy that if I want, I can pull them down w/o unbuttoning. Which means they're already sagging. If I'm not careful, I step on them. I'm going to miss wearing capris in a few weeks.
__________________
Tracy aka:
"Hello, my name is Julie. I will be your cruise director!"
BsmtScrapper is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:22 AM   #4981
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsmtScrapper View Post
I think the GB is going to run off the road here in a second!!


Now I'm sitting here thinking about gift holes and thinking that really----that's what motivates most men to give us gifts.
LOL!
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:24 AM   #4982
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishjc820 View Post
I am so not ready for pants season, but it's here!

I put on sweats and a long sleeve t-shirt for the first time last night.

And it's going to be chilly at the game tonight, so I'm going to have to wear jeans. I have not worn jeans or any pants at all since May, or maybe even April! I had a moment of panic when I realized that last night, because I wasn't sure if I had any jeans that fit.

I do have one pair, but I'm SO disappointed in myself because it's the pair that I was able to take on and off without unbuttoning them back in January and now they're snug again.
Jess, I am right there with you!
Why do long pants fit different than capris?

I have jeans on today. I haven't worn these jeans since May I bet.
Last time I wore them they were slightly more loose.
What a bummer. I had such plans for 3 months of summer losing...boo!

Got to get back to it b/c Disney is coming in Feb and I don't want to be winded walking around there.
Plus I STILL have that 1 pair of new jeans hanging in the closet that i was *this* close to wearing a little bit ago...
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:26 AM   #4983
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsmtScrapper View Post
Since I can't wear jeans on casual Friday, I have alot of twill pants. They come out of the dryer nicely. I don't have to iron them.


I don't know what to do about my pants. I didn't think I was losing any weight. I certainly haven't been trying.

I may have to invest in a belt. My pants are so baggy that if I want, I can pull them down w/o unbuttoning. Which means they're already sagging. If I'm not careful, I step on them. I'm going to miss wearing capris in a few weeks.
That sounds good to me! I wouldn't be questioning it at all.
I haven't worn a belt in years!!

I need to find casual twill pants and not the ones that seem too dressy.
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:27 AM   #4984
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishjc820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 60,495
Send a message via AIM to irishjc820 Send a message via Yahoo to irishjc820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsmtScrapper View Post
Since I can't wear jeans on casual Friday, I have alot of twill pants. They come out of the dryer nicely. I don't have to iron them.


I don't know what to do about my pants. I didn't think I was losing any weight. I certainly haven't been trying.

I may have to invest in a belt. My pants are so baggy that if I want, I can pull them down w/o unbuttoning. Which means they're already sagging. If I'm not careful, I step on them. I'm going to miss wearing capris in a few weeks.
Yay for baggy pants! (well not really, but you know what I mean!) That's not a bad problem to have!
__________________
I am...Jessica Fierce (aka Shanaynay)
I'm looking for my inner athlete, but I'm afraid I may have eaten her.
irishjc820 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:29 AM   #4985
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishjc820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 60,495
Send a message via AIM to irishjc820 Send a message via Yahoo to irishjc820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
Jess, I am right there with you!
Why do long pants fit different than capris?

I have jeans on today. I haven't worn these jeans since May I bet.
Last time I wore them they were slightly more loose.
What a bummer. I had such plans for 3 months of summer losing...boo!

Got to get back to it b/c Disney is coming in Feb and I don't want to be winded walking around there.
Plus I STILL have that 1 pair of new jeans hanging in the closet that i was *this* close to wearing a little bit ago...
Disney is a good motivation!

We're on the same schedule - February is my deadline to reach my goal weight since that's when my half birthday is, so we'll help each other along!
__________________
I am...Jessica Fierce (aka Shanaynay)
I'm looking for my inner athlete, but I'm afraid I may have eaten her.
irishjc820 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:31 AM   #4986
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishjc820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 60,495
Send a message via AIM to irishjc820 Send a message via Yahoo to irishjc820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
That sounds good to me! I wouldn't be questioning it at all.
I haven't worn a belt in years!!

I need to find casual twill pants and not the ones that seem too dressy.
Neither have I!

I would love to get to a point where I feel comfortable enough tucking in some shirts and wearing nice pants and a belt. Maria has such a nice figure and she'll wear black pants with a pretty button-down shirt tucked in and a belt and she looks so professional and attractive. I can't pull that off!
__________________
I am...Jessica Fierce (aka Shanaynay)
I'm looking for my inner athlete, but I'm afraid I may have eaten her.
irishjc820 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:33 AM   #4987
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishjc820 View Post
Disney is a good motivation!

We're on the same schedule - February is my deadline to reach my goal weight since that's when my half birthday is, so we'll help each other along!
I was just thinking the other day that if I exercised I'd feel so much better but it's like a big catch 22.
I feel gross so I don't want to exercise.
When I eat poorly I feel sluggish and don't want to move it, move it.
If I'd just exercise I'd feel better sooner.

Stupid.

My eating is only bad (IMO) near PMS time.
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:34 AM   #4988
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishjc820 View Post
Neither have I!

I would love to get to a point where I feel comfortable enough tucking in some shirts and wearing nice pants and a belt. Maria has such a nice figure and she'll wear black pants with a pretty button-down shirt tucked in and a belt and she looks so professional and attractive. I can't pull that off!
Tuck a shirt IN??? and not wear anything over it?
Wow....oh to dream

I was just standing here thinking I'm tired of my pant legs ON my legs.
Can't they just hang instead of touching?
Apparently not.
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:38 AM   #4989
Stazon Splitcoast
 
irishjc820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 60,495
Send a message via AIM to irishjc820 Send a message via Yahoo to irishjc820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
Tuck a shirt IN??? and not wear anything over it?
Wow....oh to dream

I was just standing here thinking I'm tired of my pant legs ON my legs.
Can't they just hang instead of touching?
Apparently not.
I couldn't tell you the last time I tucked a shirt in. But by February, I'm determined to!
__________________
I am...Jessica Fierce (aka Shanaynay)
I'm looking for my inner athlete, but I'm afraid I may have eaten her.
irishjc820 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:39 AM   #4990
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

I keep hearing a cool recycling ad on my local radio station.
They SAY they have a FB page to like but it's not out there.
Weird.


ETA - it's there NOW but I've checked 3 days this week w/ no results.
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:44 AM   #4991
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Pet peeve:

When someone pronounces the word Altima ULtima.
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:05 AM   #4992
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

I guess I'll eat lunch and then get to that window!
Liz is in at 3. After I get Kate we have to do a big grocery shopping. *groan*
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:10 AM   #4993
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

OH HEY!!
I forgot to mention something that I heard on the national news the other night.

You know how one pair of women's 12's aren't the same in any store?
They said that mens pants are altered, too.

Brian Williams was talking about men that brag that they're the same size waist that they were in high school
Turns out every pair of pants is actully about 2" larger than they THINK it is.
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:11 AM   #4994
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

yeah, ok. I'll shut it now
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:21 AM   #4995
Ms. Brightside
 
JusColorado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On the verge of greatness and the brink of insanity!
Posts: 29,212
Default

Hey gals! I've been debating coming in here because I'm in something of a "mood" but I thought you might be able to cheer me up.

I'm so disappointed about the ride being canceled, despite the fact that I know it was totally the right call. I mean, for heaven's sake, one of my good friends lives in the fire area and is back home today briefly (sans power or water) but is still in harm's way. It's just hard when you train all season for something and then you don't get to do it. Since my life these days seems like a never-ending struggle against things I cannot maintain (cleaning my house is like bailing flood water with a friggin' teaspoon), I look forward to these events because they make me feel good...like I'm still accomplishing things, reaching goals. Stupid, I know, but still. It is what it is.
__________________
Justine
Queen of Ants in the Pants

I don't really stamp much. I'm just here for the company. :)
JusColorado is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:22 AM   #4996
Ms. Brightside
 
JusColorado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On the verge of greatness and the brink of insanity!
Posts: 29,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie32 View Post
OH HEY!!
I forgot to mention something that I heard on the national news the other night.

You know how one pair of women's 12's aren't the same in any store?
They said that mens pants are altered, too.

Brian Williams was talking about men that brag that they're the same size waist that they were in high school
Turns out every pair of pants is actully about 2" larger than they THINK it is.
I guess that makes sense. Gotta make the men feel as good about their size as the women do.
__________________
Justine
Queen of Ants in the Pants

I don't really stamp much. I'm just here for the company. :)
JusColorado is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:25 AM   #4997
Ms. Brightside
 
JusColorado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On the verge of greatness and the brink of insanity!
Posts: 29,212
Default

Oh...the internal debate I'm having. Eat something healthy at home or go drown my sorrows in Jimmy John's. Hmmmmm....
__________________
Justine
Queen of Ants in the Pants

I don't really stamp much. I'm just here for the company. :)
JusColorado is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:26 AM   #4998
Ms. Brightside
 
JusColorado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: On the verge of greatness and the brink of insanity!
Posts: 29,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishjc820 View Post
Neither have I!

I would love to get to a point where I feel comfortable enough tucking in some shirts and wearing nice pants and a belt. Maria has such a nice figure and she'll wear black pants with a pretty button-down shirt tucked in and a belt and she looks so professional and attractive. I can't pull that off!
OMG, Jess. I just read your signature line. You totally cracked me up. THANKS!!!!
__________________
Justine
Queen of Ants in the Pants

I don't really stamp much. I'm just here for the company. :)
JusColorado is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:44 AM   #4999
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusColorado View Post
Hey gals! I've been debating coming in here because I'm in something of a "mood" but I thought you might be able to cheer me up.

I'm so disappointed about the ride being canceled, despite the fact that I know it was totally the right call. I mean, for heaven's sake, one of my good friends lives in the fire area and is back home today briefly (sans power or water) but is still in harm's way. It's just hard when you train all season for something and then you don't get to do it. Since my life these days seems like a never-ending struggle against things I cannot maintain (cleaning my house is like bailing flood water with a friggin' teaspoon), I look forward to these events because they make me feel good...like I'm still accomplishing things, reaching goals. Stupid, I know, but still. It is what it is.
I don't see anything wrong w/ being disappointed. You're realisitic about WHY it's being cancelled. You realize there are bigger things than this but right now this IS big to you.

I often think it's hard to imagine someone else's life b/c THIS is your reality.

I totally hear you on the house cleaning. OOF!
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:45 AM   #5000
Goober-E LOST-E
 
Edie32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: LOST
Posts: 68,238
Default

Oh and we dont' care what mood you're in unless you're beyond cheering
We're here for the good times and the bad
__________________
"Nothing is irreversable"
Edie32 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off