In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree2606Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2012, 04:30 PM   #121
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
Sounds like you are having a lot of fun in Memphis. You will probably come back saying ya'all and sound like Shell and Dell (our Southern belle twins).


Hahaha!!!!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:31 PM   #122
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapnstamp on the farm View Post
I would have to say I rather enjoy spending the day with my teen daughter, we have a great realtionship, both a friendship and a mother daughter thing.
Me too....but when they hit ant 17.5-18. They want to spend time with friends more
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:32 PM   #123
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
Back to work. I have to finish embossing invites for my sister's baccalaureate and lunch she is doing at her church. And then I need to start making 45 little treasure chest boxes for the kindergarten for their program with their parents they are doing. Gives me a chance to use my new cricut tags, boxes 2 cart.


Goodness!! You and your projects!!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:33 PM   #124
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapnstamp on the farm View Post
I would have to say I rather enjoy spending the day with my teen daughter, we have a great realtionship, both a friendship and a mother daughter thing.

That's awesome.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:34 PM   #125
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip Collector View Post
I thought this thread would be a great place to get reconnected!

This is Linda in SoCal, very active original Cricut Owner and still very passionate about my machine and cartridge collection. Hope this is the right place.

I have the full set of Spectrum Noir Alchohol Ink Markers arriving tomorrow and thought I had better get updated on stamping and coloring!!

I would like to make this site a daily event as well as the Cricut MB.

{{{Waving}}} to old and new friends.
Hi Linda. Nice to meet you!
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:36 PM   #126
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
woohoo today is almost over. I taught junior high computers and science today. The regular teacher so nicely took what was her free period and had me work with some kids on the computer so all the breaks I had today was 1/2 hour for lunch. Needless to say I was whipped by the end of the day. But I did get the invites finished for my sister and laundry almost finished, bills paid and now I am going to relax. Tomorrow 560 cupcakes await me (glad there are 4 of us doing this).
They really should have a relaxing smokey crashed on the sofa; because reading g his exhausted me....you go girl!
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"

Last edited by jostvig; 04-02-2012 at 04:40 PM..
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:38 PM   #127
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
They hit a lot of traffic on the way through TN, so it messed us up. They didn't get into Atlanta until 12:30, and I had to be 45 minutes from me (and I'm 45 minutes from Atlanta in the other direction) by 2. I wanted it to work so badly, but it just didn't. I'm hoping she'll be able to stop on her way back up.
Me too..goodluck with that
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:38 PM   #128
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapnstamp on the farm View Post
Another windy day, but at least the sun is shining.

my hubby let me sleep in this morning...so you know the minute he went out of the bedroom and closed the door I was awake, lol

Picked up a few new books yesterday, a book store is my candy store, don't need any more but just can't resist. Do any of you Read Sophie Kinsella, she is the Shopaholic author, I got her new book, and the Nora Roberts, the first in a trilogy.

Picked up some Easter treats, still have to go to Costco going to add Movie passes to an Easter basket, happen to know some teens that want to see the Hunger Games.

Last day at Competition today, musical theatre, my daughter is so excited that we don't have to do makeup, seeing as she has a boys part!

Great on the new books. I SO love reading. I love being able to get the freebies on my Fire and being able to wirelessly download the other books that I buy - and to have them immediately. Oh! And I can carry ALL my books around together!

Hope competition went well!!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:40 PM   #129
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip Collector View Post
I thought this thread would be a great place to get reconnected!

This is Linda in SoCal, very active original Cricut Owner and still very passionate about my machine and cartridge collection. Hope this is the right place.

I have the full set of Spectrum Noir Alchohol Ink Markers arriving tomorrow and thought I had better get updated on stamping and coloring!!

I would like to make this site a daily event as well as the Cricut MB.

{{{Waving}}} to old and new friends.
Hi, Linda. I'm Shell. This thread has been around for ... years. LOL! I guess we all got together in 2006 or so. I can't quite remember. It's a great place to chat and bond.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:42 PM   #130
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
woohoo today is almost over. I taught junior high computers and science today. The regular teacher so nicely took what was her free period and had me work with some kids on the computer so all the breaks I had today was 1/2 hour for lunch. Needless to say I was whipped by the end of the day. But I did get the invites finished for my sister and laundry almost finished, bills paid and now I am going to relax. Tomorrow 560 cupcakes await me (glad there are 4 of us doing this).


Oh my. That sounds like a very long day.

Honey ... you are TOO industrious!!! LOL!! I hope people appreciate you!!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:43 PM   #131
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
Hello.
We share so much more than cricut so good luck putting up with us.


Hahahahahaha!!!! Isn't that the truth!?
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:44 PM   #132
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,746
Default

Flat Jaydinand the boys and I had a great time today..the zoo trip is happening on Fri
hopefully will get her back in the mail by Mon...we have a few more fun things planned for this week.
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #133
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Oh my. That sounds like a very long day.

Honey ... you are TOO industrious!!! LOL!! I hope people appreciate you!!
DITTO!
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:46 PM   #134
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jostvig View Post
Yes love the benifits of prime


Meeeeee, too. In fact, I 'paid' Jonah for working with my chorus by buying him a Prime membership. He can watch shows and use the library. He loves it.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:47 PM   #135
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,746
Default

Hi so Connor all my replies this time were done from the comfort of my recliner on my Fire. Love it!
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:48 PM   #136
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jostvig View Post
Flat Jaydinand the boys and I had a great time today..the zoo trip is happening on Fri
hopefully will get her back in the mail by Mon...we have a few more fun things planned for this week.


Thank you so much for hosting her and everything, Kathy!! We really appreciate it.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:48 PM   #137
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Meeeeee, too. In fact, I 'paid' Jonah for working with my chorus by buying him a Prime membership. He can watch shows and use the library. He loves it.
You can share one prime with 5 email addresses
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:51 PM   #138
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Thank you so much for hosting her and everything, Kathy!! We really appreciate it.
You're welcome!
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:51 PM   #139
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

I have decided to change/add 2 things to 'the dress.' I can do them rather easily, but it's still getting them done that has to be dealt with. I did all the Easter cards for the deacon families today, and I pinned the additions for the dress. Tomorrow, I have to go supervise a bunch of senior adults while they stuff goody bags for our Easter egg hunt on Saturday. Then, I may get shopping done for the week because we don't have to go to church on Wednesday like we usually do. Maybe I can finish ... FINISH .... the dress that day.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:52 PM   #140
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jostvig View Post
You can share one prime with 5 email addresses


But you can't share the free movies or TV shows. We tried that first.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:54 PM   #141
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jostvig View Post
Hi so Connor all my replies this time were done from the comfort of my recliner on my Fire. Love it!
Connie. Not connor, hazzard of fire!
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:56 PM   #142
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
But you can't share the free movies or TV shows. We tried that first.
True. Just libraries.
did you know if you got a Roku box you can watch amazon prime on you TV just thought you might like to know....also does Netflix and Hulu+ etc
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:01 PM   #143
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,746
Default

Well I guess I got caught up... been a busy 3 days
Thinking of dropping the invites off in the mail this weekend.
I have been making hanging crystals for making a small chandelier with for the vented of the room I will post a picture tomorrow when I have more light...
have a great day everyone.
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:09 PM   #144
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jostvig View Post
True. Just libraries.
did you know if you got a Roku box you can watch amazon prime on you TV just thought you might like to know....also does Netflix and Hulu+ etc


Yeah, that was one of the major things that Jonah wanted to use.


Hmmm ... nope. Didn't realize that!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:09 PM   #145
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jostvig View Post
Well I guess I got caught up... been a busy 3 days
Thinking of dropping the invites off in the mail this weekend.
I have been making hanging crystals for making a small chandelier with for the vented of the room I will post a picture tomorrow when I have more light...
have a great day everyone.

Awesome on the invitations.


That sounds sooooo pretty!!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:30 PM   #146
Glitter Guru
 
scrapnstamp on the farm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: on the farm in windy Saskatchewan, CANADA
Posts: 5,694
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jostvig View Post
Connie. Not connor, hazzard of fire!
is it a touch screen with auto correct, my Iphone is always doing that to me, lol I knew what you meant
__________________
~My Gallery~

My Creative Side

Some days just look better upside down" Eeyore
scrapnstamp on the farm is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:37 PM   #147
Glitter Guru
 
scrapnstamp on the farm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: on the farm in windy Saskatchewan, CANADA
Posts: 5,694
Default

A big day today, my daughters braces came off, she was SO excited, now a reatiner full time for 6 weeks,a nd then just at night after that.

Sure wish I could get a good nights sleep, hubby actually said to me "lay still and go to sleep" sometime in the middle of the night, I went to our spare bed, figured I should at least let him get some sleep. This morning he says, I sure don't know why you are not sleeping good, but could you figure it out and fix it, lol I wish I could. Going to sleep in the spare room again tonight and see if that helps.

Went to zumba tonight, been a wekk or so, felt good to go, not sure if I will buy alother 10 pack or not, with seeding coming up I likely wont be able to go. Have been walking now that it is nicer went 2 miles the other night, until I seen my puppy was limping, I felt sorry for him and turned around.
__________________
~My Gallery~

My Creative Side

Some days just look better upside down" Eeyore
scrapnstamp on the farm is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:29 PM   #148
Cardstock Collector
 
Tulip Collector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9
Default Well I am happy to meet you all

I am TulipCollector on the Cricut MB and have been there from the beginning. I am here in Southern California. I need to start stamping more since my order from CHA Spectrum Noir alcohol inks just arrived today. I am going to be learning something new.

We'll be glad to get to know you all better.
Tulip Collector is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #149
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,746
Default

went shopping today got a Birthday present for my DD and a Prom dress for youngest DD I think its the last one I have to buy...yes all at the same time

Also mailed everything( Easter package for DGS's and DD Birthday present) out the door hoping it gets to its destinations by Sat... for got to ask the Postman the expected arrival date?
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:04 PM   #150
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip Collector View Post
I am TulipCollector on the Cricut MB and have been there from the beginning. I am here in Southern California. I need to start stamping more since my order from CHA Spectrum Noir alcohol inks just arrived today. I am going to be learning something new.

We'll be glad to get to know you all better.
Sounds like a fun package.. enjoy hope you'll share what you make with us..
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:06 PM   #151
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapnstamp on the farm View Post
A big day today, my daughters braces came off, she was SO excited, now a reatiner full time for 6 weeks,a nd then just at night after that.

Sure wish I could get a good nights sleep, hubby actually said to me "lay still and go to sleep" sometime in the middle of the night, I went to our spare bed, figured I should at least let him get some sleep. This morning he says, I sure don't know why you are not sleeping good, but could you figure it out and fix it, lol I wish I could. Going to sleep in the spare room again tonight and see if that helps.

Went to zumba tonight, been a wekk or so, felt good to go, not sure if I will buy alother 10 pack or not, with seeding coming up I likely wont be able to go. Have been walking now that it is nicer went 2 miles the other night, until I seen my puppy was limping, I felt sorry for him and turned around.
Yeah for DD those braces coming off are always a big deal...
Poor Puppy, and Poor Connie.. I hope you get some sleep soon... sounds like the old need to empty your head thing...
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:35 AM   #152
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapnstamp on the farm View Post
A big day today, my daughters braces came off, she was SO excited, now a reatiner full time for 6 weeks,a nd then just at night after that.

Sure wish I could get a good nights sleep, hubby actually said to me "lay still and go to sleep" sometime in the middle of the night, I went to our spare bed, figured I should at least let him get some sleep. This morning he says, I sure don't know why you are not sleeping good, but could you figure it out and fix it, lol I wish I could. Going to sleep in the spare room again tonight and see if that helps.

Went to zumba tonight, been a wekk or so, felt good to go, not sure if I will buy alother 10 pack or not, with seeding coming up I likely wont be able to go. Have been walking now that it is nicer went 2 miles the other night, until I seen my puppy was limping, I felt sorry for him and turned around.


Woohoo on the braces!!! That's always cause for celebration.

I hope you are able to get that sleep thing straightened out. You need to get some rest.

How did Zumba go?
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:48 AM   #153
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip Collector View Post
I am TulipCollector on the Cricut MB and have been there from the beginning. I am here in Southern California. I need to start stamping more since my order from CHA Spectrum Noir alcohol inks just arrived today. I am going to be learning something new.

We'll be glad to get to know you all better.


I am on the Cricut board, but I rarely go there anymore. I use SCAL, but I have Design Studio, as well. I have 2 Cricuts - original and Expression. I stopped buying at 35 carts and am perfectly happy with using SCAL for everything.

Have fun with the inks! They sound like fun. I'm addicted to Copics ....
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:51 AM   #154
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Happy Birthday, Diana!!!!!! Hope you have an awesome day!!!!!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:02 AM   #155
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Yesterday, we went to the church. The older people in the church helped us stuff goody bags for the Easter egg hunt coming on Saturday. While there, Jaydin's ear started hurting - but just a little at first. We left the church around 2. I was going to take her to the clinic immediately, but #1, we hadn't had lunch yet, and #2, the clinic person has to take a mandatory lunch break from 1:30 until 2:30. We got to McDonald's around 2:15 (across the street from the clinic), and ate quickly. We had to wait 45 minutes when we got to the clinic at 2:45. She was in tears the whole time we sat there .... it was pitiful. We were finally seen and the prescription was sent to our pharmacy. The good news there was that the medicine was free.

The doctor/nurse practitioner was going to give Jaydin liquid medicine, but we asked for pills. She, then, was going to give her 2 pills in 1/2 the dose so that each time she took them, she'd have to take 2. She thought the normal pills were too big for Jaydin to swallow. I assured her that it wouldn't be an issue. When she called it in to the pharmacy, the pharmacist questioned whether Jaydin could swallow them. When we got to the pharmacy to pick it up ... they asked AGAIN. LOL!! Jaydin swallows them without a hitch. She's done the pill thing for over a year, so it's not an issue for her anymore.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #156
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,395
Default

Hi y'all! Been crazy busy last few wks. My sis & bill are here and I am off the rest of wk. We have a lot in store to do b4 they go home next wk. Work has been super busy and I have a new boss. The last one resigned and for the best. I really like my new boss so far & she talked with me about the issues I am having and wants to make things right for me. She seems genuine andI told her if things don't change I am not staying. She does not want me to leave and told me she would work with me to get things changed and my benefits back.

Other news, I am now a Close To My Heart consultant. I have always loved their products and decided to try selling it and doing some workshops. I am very excited!

I need to catch up on here. I think I read where Molly is in Florida. I am going to try and text her on the number I have for her. Hope it is still her number. Not sure if I will get to see herbor not.m
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:44 PM   #157
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip Collector View Post
I am TulipCollector on the Cricut MB and have been there from the beginning. I am here in Southern California. I need to start stamping more since my order from CHA Spectrum Noir alcohol inks just arrived today. I am going to be learning something new.

We'll be glad to get to know you all better.
Hi Tulip collector. I am a Cricut circle member and visit the Cricut msgboard about once a wk. I am in Florida and love my Cricut machines!
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:45 PM   #158
Stazon Splitcoast
 
smokiesgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere between fantasy land & the sea
Posts: 12,395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Happy Birthday, Diana!!!!!! Hope you have an awesome day!!!!!
Ditto Diana!
__________________
Dell
DoodleDivaDesigns(my craft blog)
DinnerDell(my cooking blog)


I am a life artist and love it!
smokiesgal is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:01 PM   #159
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Happy Birthday, Diana!!!!!! Hope you have an awesome day!!!!!

FYI ... your card has already been mailed but it will be late. Sorry.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:05 PM   #160
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokiesgal View Post
Hi y'all! Been crazy busy last few wks. My sis & bill are here and I am off the rest of wk. We have a lot in store to do b4 they go home next wk. Work has been super busy and I have a new boss. The last one resigned and for the best. I really like my new boss so far & she talked with me about the issues I am having and wants to make things right for me. She seems genuine andI told her if things don't change I am not staying. She does not want me to leave and told me she would work with me to get things changed and my benefits back.

Other news, I am now a Close To My Heart consultant. I have always loved their products and decided to try selling it and doing some workshops. I am very excited!

I need to catch up on here. I think I read where Molly is in Florida. I am going to try and text her on the number I have for her. Hope it is still her number. Not sure if I will get to see herbor not.m

I'm glad you like your new boss and that she's going to work with you to help you stay there.

Congrats! Enjoy that.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Photography Site


Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off