In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree2530Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2013, 02:57 PM   #5721
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danssister View Post
We FINALLY got the sparkly snow this week, lol. If we have to have snow, I at least want it to be the kind that glitters.




Imagine that!




Hey, Molly - when did you have the surgery on your tongue?
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:59 PM   #5722
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danssister View Post
It snowed a bunch overnight, and it's still snowing like mad. Dh and Joey are at the Nature Center for a couple of hours this morning, the scouts are earning their nature badges. Better them than me, lol. Although I think it would be kinda hard to find nature under all of the snow out there right now......




I think I would aim for that badge in the spring!!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:02 PM   #5723
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
I'll add her to my prayer list....Did you feel comfortable with the doctor?




Thank you.




Yes, I really did. He spoke mostly to Jaydin, and that made me happy. It was important to me for her to feel included in everything. He did great with that.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:03 PM   #5724
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
I love the paint name..Almond Cream..sounds like a soothing cup of coffee or maybe a relaxing-after-a-horrible-day ice cream flavor.


It does, doesn't it? Sounds yummy.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:05 PM   #5725
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
You really have the snow fairy showering you. We are getting a couple of inches today. We are 11 inches below normal in snowfall this year. Sounds like you might have gotten our share...and you are more than welcome to it.




But .... you promised that ****IIIIIIII***** could have it.... (hear me whine???)
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #5726
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
I heard on the news about all the terrible weather in Georgia. Glad the tree wasn't near the house. Isn't it amazing to see a large tree just fall over like that...how powerful and yet gentle the wind can be.




Yeah, it was really nasty down here.


It's cool, isn't it? I love weather, anyway ... a really great show of God's power.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:08 PM   #5727
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
Or maybe they will have to go to school during spring break or other holidays. Of course going in June won't be bad because it is still chilly outside and he does get to start school later than most of us.




That's what NJ is doing. They get no break until the end of the year, I think.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:12 PM   #5728
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
lol Oh Shell, you and your love of snow makes me smile. Wish I could win the lottery so I could have a snow machine make snow for you some night so you could wake up to the white fluffy stuff.




That's so sweet!! That would be pretty awesome to wake up to.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:17 PM   #5729
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
love, love, love it. Am totally jealous of you. I can picture my stash of material all lined up neatly in the cubbies. You did a great job...give yourself a pat on the back.




Thank you! You're welcome to bring that fabric over for me to store (and use) for you. Hahaha




Now, I've got to get all of my fabric neatly in the cubbies. I bought a thing from Michael's today to put on of the embroidery machines on. I was having issues because I needed something that wouldn't allow the fabric to pull while it was on the machine (in the case of towels or blanket pieces). This solution has drawers and such under it, so I can put a lot of the machine's accessories and such in those drawers to keep them neat. I hope it works right!!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:19 PM   #5730
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
Ohh a mystery project...wish you well in your project and if we can help just ask...as if you didn't already know that. And if we can't help we will encourage you.

What did you read during your cozy time? I just finished reading a book about the real Downton Abbey called Lady Almina and the real Downton Abbey. It was like a historical book. I can't image such a lifestyle and I don't think I would enjoy having to be so perfectly put together all the time.


Did you enjoy the book? I don't know anything about the TV show.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:20 PM   #5731
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapnstamp on the farm View Post
Shell it looks amazing, I am very green with envy. I am sure you will enjoy crafting much more now in that space




Thank you, Conni!! At least I can move around in there and layout a full yard of fabric. That's exciting.


Now ... I just need to get the Haven cleaned up.....
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:21 PM   #5732
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapnstamp on the farm View Post
As I am reading this post, I think "oh, coffee, mine should be cool enough to drink" so I take a drink, and seems my creamer had gone bad




Oh, yuck!!!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:22 PM   #5733
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapnstamp on the farm View Post
I do, I can't wait until I can get a new quilt made for my bed, and I plan to make a wall hanging quilt for over the head of our bed too




That will be beautiful. Your quilts are beautiful pieces of art.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:27 PM   #5734
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
I have been working on my stepniece's wedding invites samples. She wants embossing which wouldn't be a problem but she also wants the invites to be a little over 6 inches long which presents a problem when I emboss with my big shot. I'm using 5X7 folders and I have to fold the card over which leaves marks on the edge. I'm thinking I need a grand calibur so I can lay the card flat when I run it through. I hate the idea of all the $$$ for it but I do make cards for church that are 6.25 inches wide so I would get some use out of it besides for the wedding card. I know JoAnn's has them on sale for $89 but still trying to decide what to do. Just paid over $500 for the electric bill this month and I have to pay for fixing Adam's car....hate these decisions. It's too cold for the money tree to grow.




Yikes. That's a bunch of stuff to deal with at once. It sounds like you can justify the money for the machine, but I can totally see where you would feel the need to wait, too. I'm sorry you have to make that decision. Not fun.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:29 PM   #5735
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapnstamp on the farm View Post
so the temps have warmed up, -12 this morning, but the wind is up terrible. blowing snow around so bad you can hardly see. Good day to stay in and put my room back together, maybe even start a few of my sewing projects I want to make.




Hope you enjoy the day inside and that you were able to start your projects!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:33 PM   #5736
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danssister View Post
It was snowing so much this morning that only 4 out of 20 scouts showed up. Two of them came from a town an hour away, which I think is crazy because of the weather. I was also glad that dh was the one to drive him and Joey there, lol. It finally did stop snowing.....for now......lol.




I'm surprised any of them showed up. That's crazy in that much snow. Of course, if we were getting it, everything would be shut down, so it's all relative, I guess.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:35 PM   #5737
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Jaydin's horse show went well. She placed 5th twice. Honestly, I can't figure out how in the world she got 5th on one of them .... she should have gotten 1st. She did perfectly. Sometimes, I just don't get what the judges are after.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:47 PM   #5738
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,728
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
Ohh a mystery project...wish you well in your project and if we can help just ask...as if you didn't already know that. And if we can't help we will encourage you.

What did you read during your cozy time? I just finished reading a book about the real Downton Abbey called Lady Almina and the real Downton Abbey. It was like a historical book. I can't image such a lifestyle and I don't think I would enjoy having to be so perfectly put together all the time.
recently I have read 4 free ebooks that I quite enjoyed.. one was a little wordy but I enjoyed it..."Cloudy Jewel", "Marcia Schuyler"and "The Witness" by Grace Livingston Hill, and my favorite by far was "Wife in Name Only" by Charlotte M Brame
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:53 PM   #5739
Stazon Splitcoast
 
jostvig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: MN
Posts: 59,728
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
I have been working on my stepniece's wedding invites samples. She wants embossing which wouldn't be a problem but she also wants the invites to be a little over 6 inches long which presents a problem when I emboss with my big shot. I'm using 5X7 folders and I have to fold the card over which leaves marks on the edge. I'm thinking I need a grand calibur so I can lay the card flat when I run it through. I hate the idea of all the $$$ for it but I do make cards for church that are 6.25 inches wide so I would get some use out of it besides for the wedding card. I know JoAnn's has them on sale for $89 but still trying to decide what to do. Just paid over $500 for the electric bill this month and I have to pay for fixing Adam's car....hate these decisions. It's too cold for the money tree to grow.
the longer Sizzix plates will work in a cuttlebug you would just need to find a long embossing folder to go with it... I used a flat back piece folded over and a embossed piece from their down solved my problem... these were the ones I made that fit in a business type envelope.. I don't know if this helps but I thought I would share
Attached Thumbnails
pictures-312.jpg  
__________________
Kathy
"Somekinda Stalker"
jostvig is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:18 PM   #5740
Hardware Hotshot
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northwest Ohio
Posts: 4,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapnstamp on the farm View Post
would you be getting paid to make these projects??? so you would make the cost of the Grand Calibur back??
My nephew will pay be for the materials and that's all I ask from family....I know stupid but that's just me.
Diana stamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:21 PM   #5741
Hardware Hotshot
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northwest Ohio
Posts: 4,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danssister View Post
It was snowing so much this morning that only 4 out of 20 scouts showed up. Two of them came from a town an hour away, which I think is crazy because of the weather. I was also glad that dh was the one to drive him and Joey there, lol. It finally did stop snowing.....for now......lol.
Oh my, the scouts weren't winter nature lovers. I thought you Michiganers were tough winter people not whimps like those of us from Ohio.
Diana stamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:24 PM   #5742
Hardware Hotshot
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northwest Ohio
Posts: 4,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
But .... you promised that ****IIIIIIII***** could have it.... (hear me whine???)
Perhaps some cheese with that whine

Molly and I and I'm sure Kathy will all share with you...perhaps we could all dump it on you at the same time.
Diana stamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:26 PM   #5743
Hardware Hotshot
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northwest Ohio
Posts: 4,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Thank you! You're welcome to bring that fabric over for me to store (and use) for you. Hahaha




Now, I've got to get all of my fabric neatly in the cubbies. I bought a thing from Michael's today to put on of the embroidery machines on. I was having issues because I needed something that wouldn't allow the fabric to pull while it was on the machine (in the case of towels or blanket pieces). This solution has drawers and such under it, so I can put a lot of the machine's accessories and such in those drawers to keep them neat. I hope it works right!!
The table sounds perfect for you embroidery machine. You are getting so organized.
Diana stamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:27 PM   #5744
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
My nephew will pay be for the materials and that's all I ask from family....I know stupid but that's just me.




Totally not stupid. I can't blame you one bit.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:29 PM   #5745
Hardware Hotshot
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northwest Ohio
Posts: 4,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Did you enjoy the book? I don't know anything about the TV show.
I haven't watched the show but I love reading about history so I enjoyed the book--I like that it is a true story and not made for TV true. It's so hard to believe the difference between upstairs and downstairs people.
Diana stamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:32 PM   #5746
Hardware Hotshot
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northwest Ohio
Posts: 4,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Jaydin's horse show went well. She placed 5th twice. Honestly, I can't figure out how in the world she got 5th on one of them .... she should have gotten 1st. She did perfectly. Sometimes, I just don't get what the judges are after.
woohoo a stage mother at the horse show...just kidding. Sorry she did well and the judges didn't see it that way. Will you be able to find out what the judges were looking for?
Diana stamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:33 PM   #5747
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
Perhaps some cheese with that whine

Molly and I and I'm sure Kathy will all share with you...perhaps we could all dump it on you at the same time.




Yes, yes ... I like cheese, too.




Bring it onnnnnnnn!!!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:34 PM   #5748
Hardware Hotshot
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northwest Ohio
Posts: 4,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jostvig View Post
recently I have read 4 free ebooks that I quite enjoyed.. one was a little wordy but I enjoyed it..."Cloudy Jewel", "Marcia Schuyler"and "The Witness" by Grace Livingston Hill, and my favorite by far was "Wife in Name Only" by Charlotte M Brame
Glad you were able to have a chance to read and relax.
I'm going to have to look the titles up for Kindle. I think my kindle is paid for by the number of free books I have read.
Diana stamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:37 PM   #5749
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
The table sounds perfect for you embroidery machine. You are getting so organized.




Well ... actually .... I'm just getting all the stuff to make me organized ... now, if I actually put stuff IN it, I might be organized.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:38 PM   #5750
Hardware Hotshot
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northwest Ohio
Posts: 4,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jostvig View Post
the longer Sizzix plates will work in a cuttlebug you would just need to find a long embossing folder to go with it... I used a flat back piece folded over and a embossed piece from their down solved my problem... these were the ones I made that fit in a business type envelope.. I don't know if this helps but I thought I would share
Love your invites...I remember the black and red wedding and the purple wedding and the green wedding. Am I forgetting any? Your creative side has really been busy the last couple years.

My problem is that the card is too wide to go through the big shot when it is flat and the grand calibur will take up to 8 1/2 inches wide.

Thanks for sharing.
Diana stamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:40 PM   #5751
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
I haven't watched the show but I love reading about history so I enjoyed the book--I like that it is a true story and not made for TV true. It's so hard to believe the difference between upstairs and downstairs people.




I love history, too. I may have to look for that one.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:41 PM   #5752
Hardware Hotshot
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northwest Ohio
Posts: 4,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapnstamp on the farm View Post
I do, I can't wait until I can get a new quilt made for my bed, and I plan to make a wall hanging quilt for over the head of our bed too
Your quilts are so beautiful...what colors are you using in it?
Diana stamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:43 PM   #5753
Hardware Hotshot
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northwest Ohio
Posts: 4,532
Default

Off to do some pole dancing...the dancing isn't the hard part, the hard part is climbing the pole so I use a ladder and just slide down the pole.



Just kidding...................... enjoy your night and sleep tight!
Diana stamps is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:44 PM   #5754
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
woohoo a stage mother at the horse show...just kidding. Sorry she did well and the judges didn't see it that way. Will you be able to find out what the judges were looking for?


Hahaha .... I am not a mom that doesn't see my kids' faults. I do fear that I could become one of those, though!! LOL! I'm hoping that Shelly (our trainer) can give me some insight. I may try to take the video of just that class with us. Honestly, Jaydin just looked perfect in that one. She didn't in the others .... no doubt about that, but the first one was great.
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:47 PM   #5755
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
Glad you were able to have a chance to read and relax.
I'm going to have to look the titles up for Kindle. I think my kindle is paid for by the number of free books I have read.




I can relate to that!!!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:52 PM   #5756
Total Quack
 
Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: too busy to care right now
Posts: 96,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
Off to do some pole dancing...the dancing isn't the hard part, the hard part is climbing the pole so I use a ladder and just slide down the pole.



Just kidding...................... enjoy your night and sleep tight!


Ya know ... my niece has one of those poles at home ........




Sleep well! Have a great night and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!!!
__________________
~~*Shell*~~
Shell's Stuff

Shell is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:01 AM   #5757
Glitter Guru
 
scrapnstamp on the farm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: on the farm in windy Saskatchewan, CANADA
Posts: 5,657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Thank you, Conni!! At least I can move around in there and layout a full yard of fabric. That's exciting.


Now ... I just need to get the Haven cleaned up.....
there is always something isn't there
__________________
~My Gallery~

My Creative Side

Some days just look better upside down" Eeyore
scrapnstamp on the farm is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:04 AM   #5758
Glitter Guru
 
scrapnstamp on the farm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: on the farm in windy Saskatchewan, CANADA
Posts: 5,657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
That will be beautiful. Your quilts are beautiful pieces of art.
thanks!
__________________
~My Gallery~

My Creative Side

Some days just look better upside down" Eeyore
scrapnstamp on the farm is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:05 AM   #5759
Glitter Guru
 
scrapnstamp on the farm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: on the farm in windy Saskatchewan, CANADA
Posts: 5,657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Jaydin's horse show went well. She placed 5th twice. Honestly, I can't figure out how in the world she got 5th on one of them .... she should have gotten 1st. She did perfectly. Sometimes, I just don't get what the judges are after.
being a mom of a dancer, I hear ya on that
__________________
~My Gallery~

My Creative Side

Some days just look better upside down" Eeyore
scrapnstamp on the farm is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:08 AM   #5760
Glitter Guru
 
scrapnstamp on the farm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: on the farm in windy Saskatchewan, CANADA
Posts: 5,657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana stamps View Post
My nephew will pay be for the materials and that's all I ask from family....I know stupid but that's just me.
oh I understand I know you are not out to make a profit from your crafts. Have you thought about Ebay, maybe you could find a second hand one, or even the buy sell strafe thread here
__________________
~My Gallery~

My Creative Side

Some days just look better upside down" Eeyore
scrapnstamp on the farm is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off