Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree199Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 08:58 AM   #241
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by McStamper View Post

She blows me away with her use of punches in every card she makes.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-10-2009, 09:17 AM   #242
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappylilstamper View Post
I took the kids over to my mom's after practices tonight to start working on her basement. OH. DEAR. LORD.

We got one small corner of a counter and cupboards emptied and cleaned. There is a WHOOOOOLE lot more basement! There's a little kitchen area down there. An older couple who actually had it built.....well, the wife was a very nasty mean old lady......lol.......and her husband made his own area in the basement where he lived, even cooked his own meals, so he put a kitchen area in down there. Found lots of cool stuff, but SO torn on what to do with it all! I did manage to take out 5 brown bags of trash.
This sounds like my grandmother's house. I told Mom we must get her house cleaned out this winter, so we can try and sell it. I can only imagine the stuff we'll find this time around.

Old 11-10-2009, 11:16 AM   #243
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to SheStampsHeCamps Send a message via MSN to SheStampsHeCamps

Just poppin' on to show you girlies something.

After seeing JoAnn's set up, I realized I need to get a grip and NOT display my stuff in plastic bags. She GAVE me this Earring Carousel that she bought at Boscov's going out of business sale! And, the other picture is of a funky tree I kept looking at Saturday, and finally HAD to buy it for display. The girls next to us were selling the retired Home Interior stuff. This had 15 ornaments (bells, stars, little gifts) on it, so 15 pair of Christmas Earrings fit in the existing holes. I thought I could make more holes with the Crop-A-Dile.... I tried once.... no luck! It reminds me of something from Whoville!! I *heart* it!!
Attached Thumbnails
earring-tree-carousel-004.jpg   earring-tree-carousel-005.jpg   earring-tree-carousel-003.jpg  

I *heart* My Computer
Because a lot of my best friends live in it!!
Thanks SCS.... for providing a place to cultivate priceless friendships!!

Last edited by SheStampsHeCamps; 11-10-2009 at 11:22 AM..
Old 11-10-2009, 11:29 AM   #244
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheStampsHeCamps View Post

After seeing JoAnn's set up, I realized I need to get a grip and NOT display my stuff in plastic bags. She GAVE me this Earring Carousel that she bought at Boscov's going out of business sale! And, the other picture is of a funky tree I kept looking at Saturday, and finally HAD to buy it for display. The girls next to us were selling the retired Home Interior stuff. This had 15 ornaments (bells, stars, little gifts) on it, so 15 pair of Christmas Earrings fit in the existing holes. I thought I could make more holes with the Crop-A-Dile.... I tried once.... no luck! It reminds me of something from Whoville!! I *heart* it!!
The earing carousel looks great, nice way to display your earings, however I am totally in love with the tree, that is awesome. A great purchase no matter what!

Friends are like the walls of a house. Sometimes they hold you up, sometimes you lean on them. But sometimes, it's enough to know they're just standing by.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:12 PM   #245
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnarlyGirl View Post
good morning chickies...

Barb - love the punches card!!

Cindy - glad you had a great weekend.

Crystal - hugs and prayers. I'm glad that he is being punished in the military court system and he will be treated as terrorist he is.

I read this comment that he made "We love death more then [sic] you love life!" So, not only will he be punished under military law but he will have to live knowing that by suriving....he FAILED!
Joan - welcome home!! Missed you but glad you had a great time.

Beth - welcome home! We missed you this weekend.

Nancy - sorry...I didn't get any birthday cards done this year My goal is to get them done on New Year's day for the whole year (as I did a couple years ago).

There is a certain "pleasure" in knowing that isn't there? But, I hate that our tax dollars will keep him alive - when the cost of one bullet would do him in. (Or maybe they should move him from room to room for the rest of his life, and tell him someone may shoot him today, or the nest day or a year from now).
Old 11-10-2009, 02:15 PM   #246
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Yes - it is totally "Whoville" - and I love it too!
Old 11-10-2009, 02:17 PM   #247
Stazon Splitcoast

Evening Chicks!

Not much new here - my coworker is in the hospital to have her baby - she called this morning and said that she thought her water had broke and called the dr. and they said to come in and be checked.

I called her mid-afternoon and she said they had given her (what sounded like some type of v-jay suppository) to induce her, but she said it was going slow.

Sure hope she has the baby soon - I need to see a new baby!
Old 11-10-2009, 06:36 PM   #248
Stazon Splitcoast

Eek! It's disgraceful - we're waaay down on the second page!
Old 11-10-2009, 06:44 PM   #249
Stazon Splitcoast

I did some catching up and want to say how wonderful it is to hear about so many of the peeps doing well, both academicly and athleticly! Congrats to all of the proud mama cluckers!

Also, Barb, it's terrific that you are willing to serve, if elected, in a position at the club! They would be lucky to have you.

Joanne and Malaine, I'm not surprised you two had a ball together!

Darice, Archie says if we ever leave him again for 5 days, he's running away from home to your house.

Joan, LOVE your earring displays, and the tree is so cute - it'll add an element of fun to your table at craft fairs and is attractive enough to use at home too!
Old 11-10-2009, 06:49 PM   #250
Stazon Splitcoast

For the Holiday Home Show and Open House thing I'm participating in on Nov. 21, tonight I made 2 sets of 4 cards with the Upsey Daisy set and some Urban Garden dp I had left. Cased one of my own cards in my gallery, designed one new one, and cased two by another stamper - need to get 'em done! Tomorrow I'm gonna work on some holiday items to display.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:16 PM   #251
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello Chickies, just getting home from the first Target League. Very happy with my score 280 out of a possible 300.

Time to catch up.

Friends are like the walls of a house. Sometimes they hold you up, sometimes you lean on them. But sometimes, it's enough to know they're just standing by.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #252
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandygrove View Post
Evening Chicks!

Not much new here - my coworker is in the hospital to have her baby - she called this morning and said that she thought her water had broke and called the dr. and they said to come in and be checked.

I called her mid-afternoon and she said they had given her (what sounded like some type of v-jay suppository) to induce her, but she said it was going slow.

Sure hope she has the baby soon - I need to see a new baby!
Hope all goes well for her.

Old 11-10-2009, 07:20 PM   #253
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobkitten View Post
I did some catching up and want to say how wonderful it is to hear about so many of the peeps doing well, both academicly and athleticly! Congrats to all of the proud mama cluckers!

Also, Barb, it's terrific that you are willing to serve, if elected, in a position at the club! They would be lucky to have you.

Joanne and Malaine, I'm not surprised you two had a ball together!

Darice, Archie says if we ever leave him again for 5 days, he's running away from home to your house.

Joan, LOVE your earring displays, and the tree is so cute - it'll add an element of fun to your table at craft fairs and is attractive enough to use at home too!
Ha Ha Ha Poor Archie!

Ann is taking a few extra days off before Thanksgiving. She asked if it was alright if she brought Roxie along. Hope the poor cat doesn't hide under a bed the whole time she's here.

Old 11-10-2009, 07:23 PM   #254
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
For the Holiday Home Show and Open House thing I'm participating in on Nov. 21, tonight I made 2 sets of 4 cards with the Upsey Daisy set and some Urban Garden dp I had left. Cased one of my own cards in my gallery, designed one new one, and cased two by another stamper - need to get 'em done! Tomorrow I'm gonna work on some holiday items to display.
Oh you have been busy, it's not quite the last minute either! Good Chickie! I made a few Christmas cards today and have a few more started. I decided not to make them all the same this year.

Old 11-11-2009, 02:58 AM   #255
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to StampNScrappinQuee Send a message via MSN to StampNScrappinQuee

Good Morning Chickies ~

Just a quick hello before hopping into the shower. Went dancing last night...had a good time...I needed it bad...(I look at it as my exercise class) and since I didn't dance Thurs or Sat last week, I was feeling awful..(especially eating cake all weekend) Tracey was having a good time too. She has lost some lbs also and is doing well. It is nice to see her once a week...is doing our relationship good.

Well time to run, will check in again from work and post some more.

Everyone have a good day.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:37 AM   #256
Retail Therapist

Good morning!

Joan, LOVE the earring displays! Very cool! Do you even need to punch holes in the tree one? Couldn't they hang over the green parts? Great score!!!

Beth, poor Archie! I'm sure he'd be happy at Darice's too though! Way to go getting busy on craft fair stuff already!

Barb, way to go!!! Great score! You're gonna take em by storm!

Darice, I hope you have a new baby to go see today!

Crystal, I didn't think your post was harsh either. I understood what you meant, and don't think any less of you! What a tough situation.

Nancy, glad you had a good time and you and Tracey are getting along better.

Becky, I'm afraid I do have a touch of something. I hope Larry grabbed Jake's bedding Justin Case! I sure hope I didn't get anyone else sick. It's just a touch, enough to know I don't feel good, I'm not down or anything.....but still. Veggie soup sure hit the spot yesterday. I doubled everything but the juice, and there is still one container left. LOL. And I shoulda got more of the bread mix! I made it with 7-Up and it was just as good. Everyone loved it!
Old 11-11-2009, 05:01 AM   #257
Retail Therapist

HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 05:02 AM   #258
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampNScrappinQuee View Post
Good Morning Chickies ~

Just a quick hello before hopping into the shower. Went dancing last night...had a good time...I needed it bad...(I look at it as my exercise class) and since I didn't dance Thurs or Sat last week, I was feeling awful..(especially eating cake all weekend) Tracey was having a good time too. She has lost some lbs also and is doing well. It is nice to see her once a week...is doing our relationship good.

Well time to run, will check in again from work and post some more.

Everyone have a good day.
Hi Nancy. Glad your having so much fun dancing, and what a great bonus that your having fun with Tracey.

Old 11-11-2009, 05:04 AM   #259
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Good morning!

Joan, LOVE the earring displays! Very cool! Do you even need to punch holes in the tree one? Couldn't they hang over the green parts? Great score!!!

Beth, poor Archie! I'm sure he'd be happy at Darice's too though! Way to go getting busy on craft fair stuff already!

Barb, way to go!!! Great score! You're gonna take em by storm!

Darice, I hope you have a new baby to go see today!

Crystal, I didn't think your post was harsh either. I understood what you meant, and don't think any less of you! What a tough situation.

Nancy, glad you had a good time and you and Tracey are getting along better.

Becky, I'm afraid I do have a touch of something. I hope Larry grabbed Jake's bedding Justin Case! I sure hope I didn't get anyone else sick. It's just a touch, enough to know I don't feel good, I'm not down or anything.....but still. Veggie soup sure hit the spot yesterday. I doubled everything but the juice, and there is still one container left. LOL. And I shoulda got more of the bread mix! I made it with 7-Up and it was just as good. Everyone loved it!
Sure hope you feel better soon. Veggie soup and the beer bread sure sound yummy!

Old 11-11-2009, 05:12 AM   #260
Stazon Splitcoast

HAPPY VETERANS' DAY, with a special hug for Becky! DH is celebrating with the pumpkin choc chip cookies I baked last night while he was at bball tryouts.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:16 AM   #261
Stazon Splitcoast

Rachella, I wasn't even at Becky's, and I think I've got a touch of something too! For the past 3 days or so, I feel both dizzy and a little queasy off & on. Not bad enough to go to bed, but it's draining my get-up-and-go. My sinuses have bothered me since we got back to Ohio so maybe it's related to that.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:20 AM   #262
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Rachella, I wasn't even at Becky's, and I think I've got a touch of something too! For the past 3 days or so, I feel both dizzy and a little queasy off & on. Not bad enough to go to bed, but it's draining my get-up-and-go. My sinuses have bothered me since we got back to Ohio so maybe it's related to that.
Oh no you too? So sorry.

Old 11-11-2009, 05:24 AM   #263
Retail Therapist

Quote:
Oh no! So sorry. That's how I've been.....real dizzy.....sometimes chilled. I haven't had any trouble with my ears though, so I know that's not it.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:29 AM   #264
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Oh no! So sorry. That's how I've been.....real dizzy.....sometimes chilled. I haven't had any trouble with my ears though, so I know that's not it.
Knocking on wood. I still feel good. Sorry your not better.

Old 11-11-2009, 05:37 AM   #265
Retail Therapist

Quote:
Knocking on wood. I still feel good. Sorry your not better.
Well I tried to keep my distance from everyone........Justin Case!
Old 11-11-2009, 05:39 AM   #266
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Well I tried to keep my distance from everyone........Justin Case!

Is the rest of your family feeling OK?

Old 11-11-2009, 05:40 AM   #267
Stazon Splitcoast

Speaking of sickies. Debbie how are you doing?

Old 11-11-2009, 05:46 AM   #268
Retail Therapist

Quote:
Is the rest of your family feeling OK?
Yep, everyone else is okay. So if it's a reaction to the shot, it's just me that had it.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:48 AM   #269
Retail Therapist

Well, time for me to get busy. Need to get the pics of mom's basement developed for Rae's program tonight! Eek! Last minute!

Hope everyone has a good day!
Old 11-11-2009, 05:50 AM   #270
Stazon Splitcoast

Take it easy Rachella!

Old 11-11-2009, 08:32 AM   #271
Retail Therapist

Wow, quiet in the coop! Taking a break to eat something. I took my project to the LSS......they loved it! Hopefully some customers will too and will want to take a class! Laundry's almost done, dishes done, floors swept, and mom is dropping off the needed pics here in a few. I think I'll make a scrapbook page with them to display.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:23 AM   #272
Stazon Splitcoast

Good afternoon chickies!

Old 11-11-2009, 09:24 AM   #273
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I love that tree! Definitely something from Whoville! Great way to display your earrings. Do you have any more shows coming up this fall?

Old 11-11-2009, 09:25 AM   #274
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Hello Chickies, just getting home from the first Target League. Very happy with my score 280 out of a possible 300.

Time to catch up.
Way to go Barb! That's great!

Old 11-11-2009, 09:28 AM   #275
Stazon Splitcoast

Rachella and Beth, hope you both can shake whatever is trying to get ya down.

Old 11-11-2009, 09:30 AM   #276
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy Veteran's Day to those who have served and those who have family serving. They had a radio montage of songs on during lunch and I was a blubbering idiot. On a good note though, I'll get to see my Marine Thanksgiving week without wife and kids. Woohoo! He's coming up for turkey day and then going hunting with dad for about a week. They'll have a great time together out in the woods. I haven't seen him since last July.

Old 11-11-2009, 11:14 AM   #277
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via MSN to GnarlyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyL View Post
Happy Veteran's Day to those who have served and those who have family serving. They had a radio montage of songs on during lunch and I was a blubbering idiot. On a good note though, I'll get to see my Marine Thanksgiving week without wife and kids. Woohoo! He's coming up for turkey day and then going hunting with dad for about a week. They'll have a great time together out in the woods. I haven't seen him since last July.

sa-weet!! That will be a nice visit.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:19 AM   #278
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyL View Post
That's wonderful news. I know you ( and your Mom and Dad ) will have a awesome time with just your brother!

Old 11-11-2009, 11:20 AM   #279
Stazon Splitcoast

Becky are you enjoying your special day?

Old 11-11-2009, 01:36 PM   #280
Stazon Splitcoast

I don't think I told you guys I bought a Bow Easy I saw it here:

http://stamptv.ning.com/video/how-to...t-the-bow-easy

I thought it was kinda like the thing, same concept, that Joan uses to tie such pretty bows.

I found it on Ebay for $6.00 including shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bow-Easy-mini-bo...%3D2%26ps%3D63

I have been playing with it today, it is awesome!!!