Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Miss Meowy
  • 1 Post By Makalah
  • 1 Post By Scottitude

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2014, 11:44 PM   #1
Splitcoast Platinum Partner Company

Heart Winter Sneaky Peek #7

Sneaky Peek #7
Reindeer Kisses

It's THE very last day of Sneaky Peek Week and I'm kind of sad to see it come to an end. I've loved showing you all our NEW stamps and dies and Cutables. And, I've loved seeing all the great cards and projects from The Cat Pack. And, I have been so blessed to have Swanky Stampers Lyn Wallen-Smith and Joyce Casaldi join along.

Earlier this week, you saw the Penguin brothers being a little sporty in the Pray For Snow set. Perhaps, you wondered where the other penguin could possibly be. Well, he found a little friend that he is trying to show the ropes. I call this set "Reindeer Kisses" and it and all the CutUps and Cutables featured this week will be available for purchase on November 25.

I can't wait to show you what The Cat Pack has come up with.

Nancy Thomas starts us off with a terrific card. She colors up the reindeer and found the perfect paper to show him off. Then, she adds one of the snowflakes from the NEW Double Snowflake CutUps as a finishing touch.

This bottle tag from Kelli Hull just makes me smile. It's such an elegant and clever topper when giving your favorite "spirit".

Wendy McGaffey
's tag decorates something to get your teeth into, instead. She uses the snowflake as a wintery background for the penguin and friend. The top of the tag is from an old favorite, and the sweet Santa mustache is a great addition.

Lori Tecler's card is wonderful in it's simplicity. She also uses the Holiday Toppers to add texture to her card. But, the star is definitely the penguin and his friend. And, that elegant sentiment, of course.

Jessica Rone adds a bit of Holiday magic with the Celebration Topper and her wonderful coloring. It's such a sweet little set and has so many great sentiments.

Want to see more of this great set? Then, click on over to Julie Masse, Lisa Henke, and Joyce Casaldi. You'll be glad you did.

Then, head on over to our In It To Win It Thread.. Just comment in this thread and you could win this stamp set. We are giving away a set a day during Sneaky Peek Week. After that, come to our Pajamas Party to celebrate our NEW Release. There will be games and giveaways and more peeks.

Nove2014Invite

K-4829

Last edited by Miss Meowy; 11-24-2014 at 12:15 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-25-2014, 05:05 PM   #2
Splitcoast Platinum Partner Company

Default And the winner of "Reindeer Kisses" is...

evesadornments! Congrats!
Please contact me within the week and "Reindeer Kisses" will ship out with your next order or a week after the release, whichever comes first.

Evesadornments likes this post.
Old 11-25-2014, 11:54 PM   #3
Die Cut Diva

OH MY GOSH, YAY!

This was my favorite set of the release and I know the lucky duck winner!

Edit: Miss Sprinkle in a sweater is also a favorite. She looks how my cats would look if I tried to dress them up. Not that I've tried... *whistles*
Old 11-26-2014, 05:37 AM   #4
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makalah View Post
OH MY GOSH, YAY!

This was my favorite set of the release and I know the lucky duck winner!

Edit: Miss Sprinkle in a sweater is also a favorite. She looks how my cats would look if I tried to dress them up. Not that I've tried... *whistles*
Hmm, looks like you're both in Madison WI too... do I sense some borrowing in your future?

My blog: Organized Craft Chaos
Old 11-26-2014, 06:12 AM   #5
Compulsive Stamper

YAY!!!!!! That is SO amazing!!!!! I just sent you a PM...I assume that's the correct way to contact you? Let me know if I need to do anything else to get those cute guys to their new home