Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2012, 07:54 AM   #281
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN View Post
I'm right there with you KJ! I'm determined to play along with the TCP weekly challenges. I'm determined to get another Swanky Stamper and get people coming to my blog more frequently.

Linda
are ya workin on your card today Linda? Hoping you have a play day!!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-12-2012, 08:41 AM   #282
LSN
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliJo View Post
are ya workin on your card today Linda? Hoping you have a play day!!!!
I am. I actually went into work (my shift starts at 6:30 am). Was called a B$%@h by my first customer because I couldn't give her the code she needed to unlock her phone (never mind that she refused to give me any account information to look up said. code). My second customer did nothing but speak to me in derogitory terms because my troubleshooting questions included such words as "pairing" and turning the Bluetooth "off" on his phone. His complaint was that I spoke too softly, and then I was too technical, and then it turned into all T-Mobile tech care reps just over complicate things....and then he hung up because I had the nerve to try to locate what type of Bluetooth device he was usung (becaŻe he didn't know) so he hung up on me. My third customer was actually very nice and I got her PUK locked device unlocked within 6 minutes (the goal is to get off a call within 13 minutes). When my supervisor told me that they were offering to let the whole team go for the day (unpaid off course) because the calls were slow and we were overstaffed) I jumped on it. I figured those first to calls were an omen as to how the rest of my day would be.

Sorry for the long post. Just needed to vent to someone.

I'm woring on my TCP and my vintage ATCs for your swap. Also doing some much needed cleaning and purging in my stamp room. If all goes well, my vintage ATCs will be mailed off to you on Saturday.

Linda
Old 01-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #283

Quote:
I am. I actually went into work (my shift starts at 6:30 am). Was called a B$%@h by my first customer because I couldn't give her the code she needed to unlock her phone (never mind that she refused to give me any account information to look up said. code). My second customer did nothing but speak to me in derogitory terms because my troubleshooting questions included such words as "pairing" and turning the Bluetooth "off" on his phone. His complaint was that I spoke too softly, and then I was too technical, and then it turned into all T-Mobile tech care reps just over complicate things....and then he hung up because I had the nerve to try to locate what type of Bluetooth device he was usung (becaŻe he didn't know) so he hung up on me. My third customer was actually very nice and I got her PUK locked device unlocked within 6 minutes (the goal is to get off a call within 13 minutes). When my supervisor told me that they were offering to let the whole team go for the day (unpaid off course) because the calls were slow and we were overstaffed) I jumped on it. I figured those first to calls were an omen as to how the rest of my day would be.

I'm woring on my TCP and my vintage ATCs for your swap. Also doing some much needed cleaning and purging in my stamp room. If all goes well, my vintage ATCs will be mailed off to you on Saturday.

Linda
Awww, man!!! CRAPPY DAY!!!! I just got BAD news and hit my stamp shelves myself... I'm in a PANIC!!!!! Selling ONLY another company right now,....
Old 01-12-2012, 10:01 AM   #284
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Dang KJ, I hate it when bad news hits.

Linda, enjoy your day off; hope you get lots done.

Nasty weather here and schools are anticipating a snow day tomorrow, but will I get to take the day off, no; I will have to be here, in this building by myself...I don't like being an administrator on weather related closing days; about the time I would bring my stampin' stuff to work the superintendent would probably walk in...can you say early retirement! Why, yes I can! Actually, I am planning a true early retirement with my last work day being June 30; I want to stay home and play.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:28 AM   #285
LSN
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Y View Post
Dang KJ, I hate it when bad news hits.

Linda, enjoy your day off; hope you get lots done.

Nasty weather here and schools are anticipating a snow day tomorrow, but will I get to take the day off, no; I will have to be here, in this building by myself...I don't like being an administrator on weather related closing days; about the time I would bring my stampin' stuff to work the superintendent would probably walk in...can you say early retirement! Why, yes I can! Actually, I am planning a true early retirement with my last work day being June 30; I want to stay home and play.
I hate driving in the snow too. I can bring my stuff to work if I want to work on in between calls, but often times there is not a lot of time between calls. Friday and Saturday are my normal days off (for now anyway) and I'm going to make the most of the next 3 days.

Linda
Old 01-12-2012, 10:30 AM   #286
LSN
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Awww, man!!! CRAPPY DAY!!!! I just got BAD news and hit my stamp shelves myself... I'm in a PANIC!!!!! Selling ONLY another company right now,....
I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers KJ! Hope everything works out OK.

Linda
Old 01-12-2012, 01:59 PM   #287
LSN
Glitter Guru

Mmmmmmmm...glass glitter! Nothing sparkles quite like it!

Linda
Old 01-12-2012, 03:12 PM   #288

Quote:

Linda
Glitzy Glitter is THE BEST!
Old 01-12-2012, 04:39 PM   #289
Member Company

Quote:
I am. I actually went into work (my shift starts at 6:30 am). Was called a B$%@h by my first customer because I couldn't give her the code she needed to unlock her phone (never mind that she refused to give me any account information to look up said. code). My second customer did nothing but speak to me in derogitory terms because my troubleshooting questions included such words as "pairing" and turning the Bluetooth "off" on his phone. His complaint was that I spoke too softly, and then I was too technical, and then it turned into all T-Mobile tech care reps just over complicate things....and then he hung up because I had the nerve to try to locate what type of Bluetooth device he was usung (becaŻe he didn't know) so he hung up on me.

Linda
Oh Linda! I've always thought that tech care people have the toughest job because the only time people call them is when they have a problem which means that they call you when they are already upset and frustrated.

A good tech person, IMHO, not only has to have the patience of a saint, but has to be one to help all those unruly people
Old 01-12-2012, 05:10 PM   #290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Meowy View Post
Oh Linda! I've always thought that tech care people have the toughest job because the only time people call them is when they have a problem which means that they call you when they are already upset and frustrated.

A good tech person, IMHO, not only has to have the patience of a saint, but has to be one to help all those unruly people
which is why I have a "dumb" phone, it rings I usually answer!!!! No fancy smancy for me, the computer whoops my butt... I just got a copy of Photoshop 7 in the mail... NOW it's time to cry!!!! I have to learn how to prepare my pictures before blogging them....
Old 01-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #291
LSN
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Meowy View Post

The tales I could tell.....

I do like helping people and the vast majority of people are really nice. All I can say for anyone with a phone, smart or phone first. MAINTAIN THE MEMORY. Clear your call logs, delete your text messages, and clear the cache files from your apps and browser. Do this weekly and your phone won't give you problems.

Now back to all things sparkly....

Linda
Old 01-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #292
LSN
Glitter Guru

Quote:
which is why I have a "dumb" phone, it rings I usually answer!!!! No fancy smancy for me, the computer whoops my butt... I just got a copy of Photoshop 7 in the mail... NOW it's time to cry!!!! I have to learn how to prepare my pictures before blogging them....
I love my smart phone. I can't imagine ever going back. I can even blog from my phone in a pinch. Now just to get some things made to blog about.

Linda
Old 01-12-2012, 06:47 PM   #293

Quote:
I love my smart phone. I can't imagine ever going back. I can even blog from my phone in a pinch. Now just to get some things made to blog about.

Linda
Oh I TOTALLY have phone envy but... NOT the Skillz it would take, by skillz I mean PATIENCE!!!!
Old 01-12-2012, 08:16 PM   #294
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Linda

Sorry you had SUCH a rotten day!!! Can't imagine being mean to the tech person!! They are trying to help you; people can be such morons!! Wise choice to take the rest of the day off to play in the happy spot, aka the stamp room.

Enjoy your day off!!

jennik
Old 01-12-2012, 08:17 PM   #295
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Linda
I'm telling you, everything looks better with sparkles!!

jennik
Old 01-13-2012, 12:56 AM   #296
Stamp'n In The Light

Quote:

Linda

Sorry about the crappy day. That is one of the main reasons I refuse to get a smart phone - I'll lock it up too many times and need help unlocking. There are just too many rude people out there that don't give a rip about the person on the other end of the phone. I would have to deal with that from time to time with my job as radiology scheduler when I had to tell people their insurance required authorization for the procedure/exam, or the exam required a special prep or fasting so an appointment was also required. I used to think it was just a California thing, but I guess not.

My Blog - Stamping In The Light
Sr. Design Team Member Mark's Finest Papers,
Old 01-13-2012, 12:59 AM   #297
Stamp'n In The Light

Quote:

Sorry for the bad news KJ. Hugs and prayers coming your way my friend.

Old 01-13-2012, 10:00 AM   #298
LSN
Glitter Guru

I received a very nice link ahite package in the mail today! Hmmmmm......what should I play with first?

Linda
Old 01-13-2012, 10:01 AM   #299
LSN
Glitter Guru

Hmmmm..I also have a secret that I can't tell!

Linda
Old 01-13-2012, 06:18 PM   #300
Stamp'n In The Light

Quote:
I received a very nice link ahite package in the mail today! Hmmmmm......what should I play with first?

Linda

Beats me, but I got that same package in the mail.

Old 01-13-2012, 09:16 PM   #301

Quote:

Linda
OK SERIOUSLY??? Did you REALLY GO THERE??? After just getting the CRAP poked out of us by The Cat Pack you go and say, "I have a secret that I can't tell!" Grrrr.... that is ROTTEN!!!!

I got called in today for OT so NO CLUE if my goodies came or not!! AND I have to work tomorrow too!!! So much for a 5 day weekend, BUT... SO NEEDED THE HOURS!!!!!
Old 01-13-2012, 09:17 PM   #302

Quote:
Originally Posted by raduse View Post
Beats me, but I got that same package in the mail.
you got a link and ahite package too???
Old 01-13-2012, 09:26 PM   #303
Die Cut Diva

you guys got your new release goodies already?!

I just got my shipping notice today. sometimes i hate being in the midwest!
Old 01-13-2012, 09:46 PM   #304
Stamp'n In The Light

Quote:

Linda

Did you really just go there???? After all of the teasing we got from Alma and the Cat Pack for this release, you are doing this?? Ooooo, that's dirty!!

Old 01-13-2012, 09:47 PM   #305
Stamp'n In The Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makalah View Post
you guys got your new release goodies already?!

I just got my shipping notice today. sometimes i hate being in the midwest!

Hey, there have to be some perks to living on the left coast. Oh, I mean west coast.

Old 01-14-2012, 06:45 AM   #306
LSN
Glitter Guru

Quote:
you got a link and ahite package too???
LOL,!
Old 01-14-2012, 06:49 AM   #307
LSN
Glitter Guru

Quote:
OK SERIOUSLY??? Did you REALLY GO THERE??? After just getting the CRAP poked out of us by The Cat Pack you go and say, "I have a secret that I can't tell!" Grrrr.... that is ROTTEN!!!!

I got called in today for OT so NO CLUE if my goodies came or not!! AND I have to work tomorrow too!!! So much for a 5 day weekend, BUT... SO NEEDED THE HOURS!!!!!
Glad you got much needed hours!

And the secret will be revealed when you get your swapped ATCs back. Then YOU will have to keep said secret until everyone gets their package back.

How's them apples?

Linda
Old 01-14-2012, 08:10 AM   #308

Quote:
Glad you got much needed hours!

And the secret will be revealed when you get your swapped ATCs back. Then YOU will have to keep said secret until everyone gets their package back.

How's them apples?

Linda
OOOO!!!! I LOVE being "in the know" with the cool people!!! LMAO

I DID get my goodies and HOLY CARAP!!! My Freebie giftie about made me FAINT... I was SO gonna have to RE-buy all these, as I gave mine to a friend SO, YAY ALMA!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
Old 01-15-2012, 10:26 AM   #309

Good Morning... WE GOT SNOW!!!! LOL MORE than what it looked like we were gonna get in my pic on FB... LOL We got about 3 inches and that is a TON for up here... Good thing Monday is a Holiday or else I pretty much would be the school would close! LMAO SO not like when I grew up ..... this is a "dusting" but it's enough to make me all giggly!!!!
Old 01-15-2012, 12:11 PM   #310
Stamp'n In The Light

Quote:
Good Morning... WE GOT SNOW!!!! LOL MORE than what it looked like we were gonna get in my pic on FB... LOL We got about 3 inches and that is a TON for up here... Good thing Monday is a Holiday or else I pretty much would be the school would close! LMAO SO not like when I grew up ..... this is a "dusting" but it's enough to make me all giggly!!!!

Cool!!! Send some of that rain down here please. We need it.

Old 01-15-2012, 05:39 PM   #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by raduse View Post
Cool!!! Send some of that rain down here please. We need it.
NO WAY... I want more so it turns to SNOW!!!!
Old 01-16-2012, 04:39 AM   #312
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

I'm a bit behind! I also received my kittiekatpack on Saturday (or, maybe it was Friday)! Bummer no time to play over the weekend but I did purrrr over the goodies and did a lil daydreamin' specially 'bout the bingo set. Difficult to come to work today knowing I have new goodies at home. *sigh*

Hope everyone has a marvelous Monday.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:21 AM   #313
LSN
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Y View Post
I'm a bit behind! I also received my kittiekatpack on Saturday (or, maybe it was Friday)! Bummer no time to play over the weekend but I did purrrr over the goodies and did a lil daydreamin' specially 'bout the bingo set. Difficult to come to work today knowing I have new goodies at home. *sigh*

Hope everyone has a marvelous Monday.
Feeling Cupidy got a little inky last night. The rosette die and the Queen of Hearts border both got played with too. Those little leftover hearts make me happy!

Linda
Old 01-16-2012, 12:05 PM   #314
Stamp'n In The Light

Quote:
Feeling Cupidy got a little inky last night. The rosette die and the Queen of Hearts border both got played with too. Those little leftover hearts make me happy!

Linda

Sure, rub it in. No inky fingers here today.

Old 01-16-2012, 02:53 PM   #315

Me either Bonnie, had plans for yesterday but well, THAT day went to the poop pile...

On the GOOD SIDE.... they are calling for over 9 inches TONIGHT!!!! I am THRILLED TO ALL GET OUT!!!! it just sucks that it is on my WORK week, not weekend but since 90% of the other team are sissies about driving in snow I'da had to work anyway!
Old 01-17-2012, 02:07 PM   #316
LSN
Glitter Guru

No happy mail today. Just waiting on 3 more awesome swaps and I'll get everything swapped back to you.

Linda
Old 01-17-2012, 02:19 PM   #317
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
No happy mail today. Just waiting on 3 more awesome swaps and I'll get everything swapped back to you.

Linda
Yeehaw! Looking forward to some happy ATC mail!

My Gallery
Proud Dirty Dozen Alumni!
Old 01-17-2012, 07:34 PM   #318
Stazon Splitcoast

ARE WE THERE YET?!?!?!

jennik

oh in case you didn't know, I am the one with NO patience for my package to come back to me!!
Old 01-17-2012, 07:36 PM   #319
Die Cut Diva

My TCP goodies arrived TO MY LEASING OFFICE today, but not to me. I hope I can pick them up in the a.m. and peek at them before going into work.
Old 01-18-2012, 12:49 AM   #320

I am SO excited to get these back, there are SO many talented swappers in here and I can suck your brains from your ATC's!!!!