Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jmasse
  • 1 Post By Miss Meowy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2013, 12:14 PM   #1
Member Company

Default Release Recap!

I hope you were able to join in our blog hop yesterday, and all the festivities of Sneaky Peek Week. Sneaky Peek Week goes by so fast, that I thought that I'd do a recap of some of the special cards and projects that The Cat Pack and our Swanky Stamper, Linda Nicholson created. So, grab a cuppa and let's get started.

Sneaky Peek #1

Day #1 was "Peace, Joy & Penguins". And, though it was the very first set we peeked, it was the very last I drew. The Cat Pack came up with some real beauties. Like, Jessica's above and Kelli's super graphic card below. I love graphic cards for the holidays, not only are the sophisticated, they are perfect when you have to stamp up crazy numbers.

Peace, Joy & Penguins

I don't know about you, but the Holidays always make me feel a bit nostalgic. So, for Day #2 "Vintage Holiday" was the perfect choice. A nice large set designed to go perfectly with our Framed Up CutUps, this set is a nice mix of old and new.

Sneaky Peek #2

Wendy's sophisticated card using "Vintage Holiday" the Celebration Toppers, and the Heart Swirl, is just a beauty.

Wendy2

Day #3 Brought out the Football fan in us with "Go! Fight! Win!" Lots of fun can be had coloring up the Long-eared bunny in the colors of our favorite team.

Sneaky Peek #3

Check out Linda's card and you'll see what I mean. I'm not a Broncos fan, but I could be if I got this card in the mail. Love the Dots background and the Bitty Banners! So CUTE!

Linda

Day #4 we let loose with a little song, and the Flakes Flew! Literally! "Let the Flakes Fly" features not one, but two jazzy snowmen.

Sneaky Peek #4

They are great to color as much as you like, or as little. Just, have fun with them, like Julie did with her card, mixing the Dots background with the star shape from the Ornaments set.

Let The Flakes Fly

I don't know about you, but Fall through Spring, I ALWAYS get a cold of some sort. So far, this season, I've been sick twice already. Why not, a Long-Eared bunny to cheer me up?

Sneaky Peek #5

Bounce Back" was born. I feel a wee bit like him with the ice bag and tissues, since a box of tissues can always be found around me.

Bounce Back

Linda's card using the Lacy Floral Doily and "Bounce Back" would certainly cheer me up with its sweet and pretty paper and color scheme.

Sneaky Peek #6

"Believe" was the offering for Day #6. The Holidays always mean diets for me, and the rotund penguin is no different. I hope he can make it down the chimney.

TCP-believe penguin card

Lisa believes, methinks. She colors up the sweet penguin and has him layered across the Dots background that she has embossed. Love that look.

Our very last Sneaky Peek is a mix of our Subway Art Lines and Simply Said. There are so many different Holidays and ways to send greetings, I wanted a basic set that could do just that. Like our Simply Said set, I wanted this set, "Simply Holiday" to be a set you reach for year after year.

Nancy

Nancy uses the "Joyeux Noel" banner for this pretty card that also uses the Ornaments CutUps. Minimal stamping in this card, but oh so pretty.

Lisa3

And gift tags? You got 'em. Lisa uses the Ornaments CutUps with some of the sentiments from this set for some really pretty tags. These wouldn't end up in the trash at my house.

Want to see more wonderful cards and projects? Just click on the name of the stamp set and it will take you to it's page where you can see all The Cat Pack has done.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-31-2013, 05:59 PM   #2
LSN
Glitter Guru

Love this recap thread Alma! Lots of beautiful sets and dies that were so easy to create with.

Linda
Old 11-01-2013, 03:52 AM   #3
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Very cool to see all these great cards together! What a fun release!!
Old 11-01-2013, 05:35 AM   #4

AND . . . if you want to see all the cool cards the Cat Pack made for this release, check out our Pinterest boards - The Cat's Pajamas (catspjsstamps) on Pinterest!!

Prepare to be blown away!!
KelliJo likes this post.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:55 PM   #5
Member Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmasse View Post
AND . . . if you want to see all the cool cards the Cat Pack made for this release, check out our Pinterest boards - The Cat's Pajamas (catspjsstamps) on Pinterest!!

Prepare to be blown away!!
Wheee!
jmasse likes this post.
Old 11-03-2013, 03:13 AM   #6

Sorry to disappear for a bit... LIFE!