Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   The Cat's Pajamas (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/cats-pajamas-f277/)
-   -   TCP Shipping ROCKS! (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/cats-pajamas-f277/tcp-shipping-rocks-t498568.html)

strappystamper 07-14-2010 02:10 PM

TCP Shipping ROCKS!

I just had to come here and give a shout out to TCP's shipping! I ordered all of the Divine Twine this morning for a Divine Twine Share I'm hosting and I just got my shipping notice! Now that's fast!! :D

Thank you, Alma!! I can hardly wait to get the Divine Twine!!

toners100 07-14-2010 03:24 PM

Oh Jackie...you are going to looooove the twine! Be sure and show us what you create!

strappystamper 07-14-2010 06:54 PM

I sure will, Toni!

LSN 07-15-2010 06:51 AM

I have to agree with you, Alma always rocks with her shipping! And when there is the rare occasion that she is behind in getting orders out, she is always proactive and lets us know. TCP is just a top notch, class act company to work with!

Linda

Miss Meowy 07-15-2010 10:46 AM

We try hard over here. But sometimes, those dastardly wood mounted stamps hold us up.

strappystamper 07-15-2010 06:52 PM

Divine Twine is in Da House!!! ONE DAY SHIPPING!! I ordered yesterday and received today!! Granted I am only about an hour away from San Francisco, but that is still amazing!! Thank you!!

KathiR 07-22-2010 12:24 PM

Ooooh. A twine swap? Is it filled?

I just wanted to btt this because I got my new stamp babies today complete with a personal note telling me to enjoy the scent of my new stamps!

Thanks Alma! You made me smile!

BTW, the envelope was open, but fortunately the stamps were all there! *huge sigh of relief* The humidity probably got to the envelope!

Miss Meowy 07-22-2010 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KathiR (Post 17053349)

I just wanted to btt this because I got my new stamp babies today complete with a personal note telling me to enjoy the scent of my new stamps!

BTW, the envelope was open, but fortunately the stamps were all there! *huge sigh of relief* The humidity probably got to the envelope!

Yikes! Envie open!? Are sure it wasn't the Postman sniffing your stamps?

stamp_momma 07-22-2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Meowy (Post 17054247)
Yikes! Envie open!? Are sure it wasn't the Postman sniffing your stamps?

Is that why so many of my envies are open??? :p

Miss Meowy 07-22-2010 03:46 PM

uh-Oh! You are scaring me, now. Was your envie open, too? Or are you just pulling my leg? ;P

LSN 07-22-2010 04:03 PM

I received my stamps all beautifully packaged today! Just received them not 10 minutes ago. Darn hubby wanting to be fed!

Linda

KathiR 07-22-2010 04:25 PM

My mail man is NOT the stamp-sniffing type. That would require too much energy. He's the laziest mail person I've ever seen. He drives up and down each driveway, so he only has to walk 20 feet or so.

Vervegirl 07-22-2010 04:40 PM

My mailman brought my package of TCP goodness today, too!!! Hooray!

gabbe 07-22-2010 07:46 PM

i so agree about the awesome service & shipping! LOVE LOVE TCP! can't wait to get my new sets & twine this week too- i'm seeing it everywhere & it's all FAB!!

strappystamper 07-22-2010 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KathiR (Post 17053349)

Sorry, Kathi, but the twine share was for a group of my stamping friends!!!