Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   The Cat's Pajamas (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/cats-pajamas-f277/)
-   -   Swanky TCP Blog Hop (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/cats-pajamas-f277/swanky-tcp-blog-hop-t530637.html)

LSN 06-14-2011 07:03 AM

Swanky TCP Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that we're going to be having a very swanky TCP blog hop focusing on all of those awesome ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) that were made in my last ATC swap.

The hop date is set for this Thursday, June 16th! Come hop with us and be prepared for some awesome inspiration on using some of your favorite TCP images and CutUps dies.

Linda

jmasse 06-15-2011 04:18 AM

You all are going to love seeing these mini works of art! They were ALL fabulous!! I need one of those cool display pieces Susan told us about - oh and more wall space to hang it! ;) See you at the hop!

Miss Meowy 06-15-2011 11:02 AM

OOO! I can't wait! They'll definitely be awesome!

jmasse 06-16-2011 04:39 AM

The hop is ON!! :) It all starts on my blog: Stampin With Julie

See you there!

jennypete 06-16-2011 07:33 AM

Oops! I was a little late to post, but it's up and running!!! Great ATC's everyone!!! So much TCP goodness at once, I almost had a seizure on the hop! Loved them all! And I got one of those card holders too Julie!! But it has more spaces than I have swaps:( What's a girl to do?? ;)

LSN 06-16-2011 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennypete (Post 18429350)
Oops! I was a little late to post, but it's up and running!!! Great ATC's everyone!!! So much TCP goodness at once, I almost had a seizure on the hop! Loved them all! And I got one of those card holders too Julie!! But it has more spaces than I have swaps:( What's a girl to do?? ;)

Do some more swaps! I hear that there is a great new release coming up from TCP shortly. LOL! You know I'm in!

Linda

Miss Meowy 06-16-2011 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennypete (Post 18429350)

I hear you, Jenny. These ATC are just STUNNING! What a wonderful surprise to wake up to!

And thank you, Linda, for hosting!

LSN 06-16-2011 05:20 PM

Is anyone else having problems posting to Susans blog? I've tried twice now and no luck.

Linda

Miss Meowy 06-16-2011 06:02 PM

Susan has to approve the comments, which is why they don't show up right away.

jennik 06-16-2011 08:01 PM

Great HOP ladies!! woohooo!!! thanks for hosting Linda, and putting up with my no blog issues. :)

jennik

Miss Meowy 06-17-2011 09:39 AM

Boy, the ATCs are so cute! Thank you for the blog hop, ladies.

I must say that they are even CUTER, if that's possible, in person. One day, I opened my mail and there was a box FILLED with them. Each one was gasped over and pet lovingly. Repeatedly. Thank you for including me in your swap. I am blessed.

jmasse 06-20-2011 07:54 AM

I had to hop on out of here the day of the hop so now I need to make my way around and visit them all again but let me say that in person they are even more FABULOUS if that is possible!!! Everyone put 125% into this swap - thank you ladies!!! :)