Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   The Cat's Pajamas (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/cats-pajamas-f277/)
-   -   MISS YOU ALMA (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/cats-pajamas-f277/miss-you-alma-t566587.html)

KelliJo 01-01-2013 02:33 PM

MISS YOU ALMA

Missing me some TCP!!!!! How soon til I can play in some challenges??? :mrgreen: I won a GC from you Alma and I need to get my list together!!!! THANK YOU for supporting Hope You Can Cling To! YOU ROCK!!!!

cveneruso 01-02-2013 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 19914853)
Missing me some TCP!!!!! How soon til I can play in some challenges??? :mrgreen: I won a GC from you Alma and I need to get my list together!!!! THANK YOU for supporting Hope You Can Cling To! YOU ROCK!!!!

I'll bet there's lots of people missing Alma, you can put me on that list too.

LSN 01-02-2013 07:53 AM

I too am missing seeing my beloved TCP challenges invading the airways (and I'm hoping that Alma had a wonderful holiday season but that she is back at the old drawing board illustrating some swanky goodness to come our way)!

Maybe we can do our own challenge of sorts in the meantime! You all know how much I love ATCs. Create an ATC using any TCP set of your choice and post it in this thread and in the gallery. Embelly the ATC to your hearts content! I know we all have smallish type scraps just waiting to be used right?

Linda

LSN 01-02-2013 07:54 AM

Oh and KJ, congrats on being a dirty girl! I totally rejoined the fan club as I want to see what you're making!

Linda

eliotstamps 01-02-2013 09:49 AM

I'm feeling a bit lonely for the TCP challenges, myself!
I pulled out some of my favorite spring bunnies to play with now that Christmas is out of the way. Maybe I'll have time tonight after work!

Miss Meowy 01-02-2013 10:08 AM

How cute are all of you!

I take it you are wanting some TCP Tuesday Challenge goodness, eh?

We are in the process of revamping the whole TCP Tuesday Challenge process. Any suggestions?

Miss Meowy 01-02-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSN (Post 19916410)
I too am missing seeing my beloved TCP challenges invading the airways (and I'm hoping that Alma had a wonderful holiday season but that she is back at the old drawing board illustrating some swanky goodness to come our way)!

Maybe we can do our own challenge of sorts in the meantime! You all know how much I love ATCs. Create an ATC using any TCP set of your choice and post it in this thread and in the gallery. Embelly the ATC to your hearts content! I know we all have smallish type scraps just waiting to be used right?

Linda

Love this, Linda! A TCP ATC Challenge. Post up a new thread, so this doesn't get lost!

jmasse 01-02-2013 03:25 PM

Awww you guys are awesome!!! I've been seriously missing my TCP friends!! Right before Christmas my daughter dropped my laptop and it appeared to be toast - wouldn't turn on, no lights, no sounds, nothing! Today, I called the computer guy and was going to take it in for an eval but on a whim I just decided to plug it in and viola!! The lights turned on, the sound beeped, it's alive!!!! AAAAAHAHHH!!!!

So now, watch out!! I'm back!! Can't wait to hear all of your ideas for the challenges!!

Linda, love the ATC thing too- I still have all of mine from the swaps and they are super!! I'll get to work on one tomorrow!! :) Woot!

KelliJo 01-02-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSN (Post 19916414)
Oh and KJ, congrats on being a dirty girl! I totally rejoined the fan club as I want to see what you're making!

Linda

Oh Linda you are SO SWEET TO ME!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

KelliJo 01-02-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSN (Post 19916410)

Linda

ME! ME! ME!!!! I SO WANT IN!@!!!!!!!

KelliJo 01-02-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Meowy (Post 19916779)
How cute are all of you!

Well :cool: I can only speak for myself, but... Pretty Darn CUTE!!!!! :mrgreen:

beadn&stampn 01-02-2013 05:03 PM

ME TOO!! I am missing the TCP challenges! Kelli... Congratulations on being dirty! Look forward to seeing the new challenges and re-vamp!

KelliJo 01-02-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beadn&stampn (Post 19917701)
ME TOO!! I am missing the TCP challenges! Kelli... Congratulations on being dirty! Look forward to seeing the new challenges and re-vamp!

:mrgreen: Thanks!!!!!

Makalah 01-02-2013 09:42 PM

KJ, we are antsy for a new release, with that HYCCT prize money burning holes in our pockets, aren't we? :D

Yes, it's been too quiet around here. I need more swankiness in my RSS feed, please!

To share some swank, has everyone seen Miss Noelle's New Year's card using TCP star rosette die and Catch a Dream sentiment? It's gorgeous: paper & ICE: Sparkly New Year (CYDI?26)

KelliJo 01-03-2013 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makalah (Post 19918120)
KJ, we are antsy for a new release, with that HYCCT prize money burning holes in our pockets, aren't we? :D

Yes, it's been too quiet around here. I need more swankiness in my RSS feed, please!

To share some swank, has everyone seen Miss Noelle's New Year's card using TCP star rosette die and Catch a Dream sentiment? It's gorgeous: paper & ICE: Sparkly New Year (CYDI?26)

:shock: WOWZERS!!!!

jmasse 01-03-2013 06:16 AM

Awesome Noelle!! Love all those CutUps!!

K, I'm going to work on my ATC right after school ... anyone else??

KelliJo 01-03-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmasse (Post 19918506)
Awesome Noelle!! Love all those CutUps!!

K, I'm going to work on my ATC right after school ... anyone else??

Is there a thread? Theme? Or just ATC in general?????

LSN 01-03-2013 09:04 AM

There is no thread (yet). I'll post a new thread so others may see it and it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

No theme....only requirement is to use TCP goodies and to embelly the heck out of it!

Linda

LSN 01-03-2013 09:17 AM

OK...I posted the ATC challenge in its own thread. You can find it here .

Linda

cveneruso 01-03-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Meowy (Post 19916779)
How cute are all of you!

I take it you are wanting some TCP Tuesday Challenge goodness, eh?

We are in the process of revamping the whole TCP Tuesday Challenge process. Any suggestions?

I can't think of anything original to offer, I'm just glad to see you're not buried under a pile of pink rubber. I had this scarey image of you stuck with a super glue dot to one of your kitchen chairs. I have to stop watching crime shows.

nancyt 01-05-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cveneruso (Post 19918911)
I can't think of anything original to offer, I'm just glad to see you're not buried under a pile of pink rubber. I had this scarey image of you stuck with a super glue dot to one of your kitchen chairs. I have to stop watching crime shows.

Too funny Chris!

And congrats KJ on your dirtiness!!!

KelliJo 01-05-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancyt (Post 19924095)
Too funny Chris!

And congrats KJ on your dirtiness!!!

THANK YOU Nancy!!!!!

wendy15 01-10-2013 01:22 PM

WOW so outta the loop...just found this ...ha ha ha ..I too can't wait for some new TCP challenges and maybe another release... :) ...