The Cat

Tangled BunBun

by Scottitude

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By cveneruso
  • 1 Post By jmasse
  • 1 Post By cveneruso
  • 2 Post By Miss Meowy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2014, 07:05 AM   #1
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Love Fest - TCP Scavenger Hunt

Hello everyone!! Thank you so much for joining us here for The Cat's Pajamas day at Love Fest! If you're just here for the first time, or one of our "regulars" we're so excited to spend some time with you!

Be sure to visit our Love Fest Challenge thread and play along for a chance to win at $25 Gift Certificate for TCP!

But I also have ANOTHER chance for you to win a $25 Gift Certificate for TCP - anyone interested?

We're having a TCP Gallery Scavenger Hunt! I've listed 5 categories below, please visit the TCP Gallery here at Splitcoaststampers, find 1 card that fits each category and link it up here on this thread. On Monday, March 3rd we'll randomly draw a winner from all those who complete the challenge. Sound fun? Ok, here are the categories:

1. Link up your favorite card featuring our large-earred Bunny (aka BunBun Ears of Doom, here's mine: Life's a Beach)
2. Link up a card using your favorite TCP Character (i.e., the penguins, Sprinkle the cat, PJ the Bear, the Sock Monkey, etc. Here's mine: Happy Place)
3. Link up a TCP card with a fun layout you'd like to try (here's mine: You're the Icing)
4. Link up a card using your favorite TCP CutUps die (here's a link to all the TCP CutUps dies: TCP CutUps, here's mine: Mustache)
5. Link up your favorite TCP card of all time, or at least your current favorite! (here's mine: Rainbow Card).

Please put all your links in ONE post to make it easier to know who completed it. Have fun!

Last edited by jmasse; 02-18-2014 at 07:10 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-18-2014, 07:25 AM   #2
Watercolor Wizard

For about one second this sounded easy, but picking favorites - I don't know, there's so many gorgeous cards, I love bun bun, but oh those penguins. This is going to be tough but fun.
jmasse and KelliJo like this post.
Old 02-18-2014, 08:17 AM   #3

I know - I realized that when I started picking my favs - let's just say they are our current favs!
KelliJo likes this post.
Old 02-19-2014, 10:30 AM   #4
Swapper of the Month - September 2013

Where is everybody? Off to pick some favorites while I eat my lunch!
Old 02-19-2014, 10:51 AM   #5

That was a challenge in that it was hard to only pick 5, you know.

1. Mary Ann is one of the most creative people I know: Ear Muffs by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
2. Of course I love the bunny but your other characters make me happy. Especially the pooch! Embossed Get Well by Humma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
3. Love this one Lori did: TCPTues236-Wishing You Sunshine by ltecler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
4. This is actually one of mine. I use the pinking border die all the time but really had fun with the cloud die on this card: HYCCT Shine On by superjen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
5. Mary Ann again. This one is my favorite maybe because she sent it to me. How lucky am I? Not only is she talented, but generous too! The Official Cupcake Sprinkler by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for the fun game!
Old 02-19-2014, 12:51 PM   #6
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjen View Post
That was a challenge in that it was hard to only pick 5, you know.

1. Mary Ann is one of the most creative people I know: Ear Muffs by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
2. Of course I love the bunny but your other characters make me happy. Especially the pooch! Embossed Get Well by Humma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
3. Love this one Lori did: TCPTues236-Wishing You Sunshine by ltecler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
4. This is actually one of mine. I use the pinking border die all the time but really had fun with the cloud die on this card: HYCCT Shine On by superjen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
5. Mary Ann again. This one is my favorite maybe because she sent it to me. How lucky am I? Not only is she talented, but generous too! The Official Cupcake Sprinkler by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for the fun game!
Great choices, I have to go look, I just have to find some time.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:15 PM   #7
Watercolor Wizard

Boy, this is difficult but here's my choices and I sure could pick a bunch more for each category but you only want one so here we go
1.) I just love Lisa's big earred bunny card, the colors are soft TCPTues255-bring on the cake by lisahenke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
2.) Picking a favorite character is like picking a favorite child - I just can't, I love them all bunny, the sheep, the penguins, the dog but since I have to pick a favorite I picking Sprinkles because she's what attracted me to TCP first and this card by Lori is fabulous Hello by ltecler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
3.) For a fun layout I'm picking Julie's card Soar! by jmasse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
4.) As much as I love, love, love the toppers and the sunglasses I guess my favorite die is the Heart Swirl, I may not use it alot, but I do love it to pieces and I am going to use one of my cards to show it DDSKETCH0313 Ewe Complete Me by cveneruso - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
5.) Favorite card of all time is Susie's Freedom Freedom! by susiestampalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Old 02-20-2014, 07:40 AM   #8

Super choices girls!! It's fun looking through all the pretty cards isn't it? I saw so many I had forgotten I loved!! . Thanks for sharing!

Who's next? $25 Cat Cash up for grabs!!
Old 02-21-2014, 12:38 PM   #9
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Where is everybody? Off to pick some favorites while I eat my lunch!
I thought I was going to have to have these images to make a card and I have no TCP stamps or accessories so I ignored the challenge...now I understand I am to find the items IN the gallery on SCS...

I'll be back to play in a bit...kitchen needs some attention...and there is a sidewalk that needs to be shoveled that will take more than a few minutes also!
Old 02-21-2014, 03:34 PM   #10
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member

This was quite the challenge...

1. ***Lori's Favorite***CT1113-TCP Aye Aye Captain by ltecler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

2. Chilly Penguin by scrapperLinsey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers And it really is cold out here!

3. Polar Ice by annieht - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

4. TCP Sneak 6 by KelliJo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

5. RIDEM' RONNIE TO THE NORTH POLE! by leigh obrien - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope I did this correctly...
Old 02-21-2014, 05:01 PM   #11

Told a few friends about the game, hope we get more players.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:07 PM   #12
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Told a few friends about the game, hope we get more players.
No, don't tell...with less players you and I have a better chance of winning! Sorta like the lottery...which I have never played...but this one didn't cost me any money...but it did take time...

But I learned during the time...so very worth it...
Old 02-22-2014, 06:32 AM   #13
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmasse View Post
Super choices girls!! It's fun looking through all the pretty cards isn't it? I saw so many I had forgotten I loved!! . Thanks for sharing!

Who's next? $25 Cat Cash up for grabs!!
It WAS fun looking through the gallery and it's fun seeing what other people's favorites are.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:12 PM   #14
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

Bummer that "My Favourites" search function still isn't working properly, because I know I have at least 3 in there! One that was the reason I bought the Happy Camper bear I used for my LoveFest card, and one with the mariachi penguins which I SO wish were still available (I've tried eBay and Etsy from time to time), and one of Lydia's.
I'll try to hunt them up and fill the other requisites of the scavenge .
SCS Photo Challenge #205 ~ Get Stuffed
Ways to Use It : Thursday Challenge ~ Ornamental Ornaments
Techniques ~ Monday is Technique Time; TLC5102: A Zip and a Dash
Old 02-23-2014, 06:06 AM   #15
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cook22 View Post
Bummer that "My Favourites" search function still isn't working properly, because I know I have at least 3 in there! One that was the reason I bought the Happy Camper bear I used for my LoveFest card, and one with the mariachi penguins which I SO wish were still available (I've tried eBay and Etsy from time to time), and one of Lydia's.
I'll try to hunt them up and fill the other requisites of the scavenge .
It's awful when you can't get a stamp set you want, I go nuts when the ones I want are on back order but it's really painful when they are discontinued. But for good news, I have that set, I don't want to sell it but if you'd like I'd stamp a few images and mail them to you.
Cook22 likes this post.
Old 02-23-2014, 06:42 AM   #16
Proud Fan Club Member

Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

1. Link up your favorite card featuring our large-earred Bunny (aka BunBun Ears of Doom, here's mine: Life's a Beach) Icing on My Cupcake by knightrone - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
2. Link up a card using your favorite TCP Character (i.e., the penguins, Sprinkle the cat, PJ the Bear, the Sock Monkey, etc. Here's mine: Happy Place)TCP Sneaky Peak- Under the stars by ashjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
3. Link up a TCP card with a fun layout you'd like to try (here's mine: You're the Icing) Let the flakes fly by Miss Meowy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
4. Link up a card using your favorite TCP CutUps die (here's a link to all the TCP CutUps dies: TCP CutUps, here's mine: Mustache) 3-2-1 Merry Noel by jennik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
5. Link up your favorite TCP card of all time, or at least your current favorite! (here's mine: Rainbow TCP Sneaky Peak- Under the stars by ashjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for the fun look at the fabulous gallery!
Old 02-23-2014, 07:50 AM   #17
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS Gallery Moderator

Chris - that's so sweet of you! I do totally 100% respect copyright, but I usually reckon that if something is retired/no longer available, then there's a little more flexibility!!

Here are mine:
1: Favourite bunny - one from Lydia : HYCCT1116 Pink Bunny Ribbon by Understandblue
2 favourite character: my small collection (and my coveted Hola Tequila) is mostly penguins. I used some Christmas ones for my WT challenge sample this week . I'm linking this card because DH and I still occasionally camp and it made me smile when I saw it in the gallery last night. You & Me by LSN
3: fun layout ~ this was a card made for my Hidden Message HYCCT challenge last year: I've only made one or two Joy Fold cards, and never used it uprright like this ~ Hidden Flowers by T. Joy
4: favourite die - I don't have any CutUps, but what's not to love about a pinwheel: TCPTues219-You Make my Heart Spin by ltecler
5: Favourite card - can I have two, pretty please? The one that made me by Happy Camper, and the mariachi penguins:
Together Forever {tcptues200} by leigh obrien
Salud! by stampinjewelsd
Old 02-25-2014, 08:18 AM   #18
Watercolor Wizard

[QUOTE=Cook22;20536636]Chris - that's so sweet of you! I do totally 100% respect copyright, but I usually reckon that if something is retired/no longer available, then there's a little more flexibility!!

Geez, when it's stamped I don't think about sharing images the way I do with digis. I think it's OK to do this but if I'm wrong maybe one of the TCP DT can weigh in on this one.
If it's OK with everyone, send me a message with your home addy.

The scavenger hunt was a great idea, I'm getting to see so many cards I missed.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:21 AM   #19
CARD CASE'R
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
VSN Coordinator

This was harder than what I thought it was going to be!!! I'm using the "get er done" mentality.

1. Fav bunny: Let's Fly! by knightrone - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

2. Couldn't decide between the penguins & the bun bun: Peace, Joy & Penguins by susiestampalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

3. Fun layout: Rainy's Chute by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

4. Fav. Cut Ups Die: My Head's in the Clouds Over You by ltecler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

5. This card went into my favs a long time ago & still sits there. I smile every time I look at it: SCS Love Fest! by KimberlyG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Old 03-04-2014, 04:21 PM   #20
Gallery Gazer

I only just saw this now! I'm going out for supper shortly, but I'll play when I get home if it is still open!
Old 03-04-2014, 05:00 PM   #21
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Joy View Post
I only just saw this now! I'm going out for supper shortly, but I'll play when I get home if it is still open!
It said the drawing was to be March 3rd but I haven't seen one yet...
Old 03-04-2014, 06:34 PM   #22
Gallery Gazer

1. Link up your favorite card featuring our large-earred Bunny Bounce Back by knightrone - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
2. Link up a card using your favorite TCP Character PJ Bear
3. Link up a TCP card with a fun layout you'd like to try TCPTues252-Fly Me to the Moon by ltecler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
4. Link up a card using your favorite TCP CutUps die Bounce Back Soon by susiestampalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
5. Link up your favorite TCP card of all time, or at least your current favorite!
***Lori's Favorite--CT1013 Enjoy Every Cuddle*** by ltecler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Old 03-04-2014, 09:27 PM   #23
Watercolor Wizard

I think the bun bun flying the plane was very popular.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:27 AM   #24
Splitcoast Platinum Partner Company

Default And the winner is

We kept the contest open a couple more days, just to give you time to peruse the gallery a bit more. There are lots of awesome cards in the gallery! BUT, it's time to pick a winner.

Chris Veneruso won with THIS selection of goodies. Congrats Chris!

I hope y'all had fun playing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cveneruso View Post
Boy, this is difficult but here's my choices and I sure could pick a bunch more for each category but you only want one so here we go
1.) I just love Lisa's big earred bunny card, the colors are soft TCPTues255-bring on the cake by lisahenke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
2.) Picking a favorite character is like picking a favorite child - I just can't, I love them all bunny, the sheep, the penguins, the dog but since I have to pick a favorite I picking Sprinkles because she's what attracted me to TCP first and this card by Lori is fabulous Hello by ltecler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
3.) For a fun layout I'm picking Julie's card Soar! by jmasse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
4.) As much as I love, love, love the toppers and the sunglasses I guess my favorite die is the Heart Swirl, I may not use it alot, but I do love it to pieces and I am going to use one of my cards to show it DDSKETCH0313 Ewe Complete Me by cveneruso - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
5.) Favorite card of all time is Susie's Freedom Freedom! by susiestampalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by Miss Meowy; 03-05-2014 at 10:31 AM..
KelliJo and superjen like this post.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:05 AM   #25

Congrats Chris!! Happy shopping!
Old 03-05-2014, 04:27 PM   #26
Proud Fan Club Member

Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

Congrats Chris! Enjoy your prize!
Old 03-05-2014, 04:45 PM   #27
CARD CASE'R
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
VSN Coordinator

Congrats Chris!

Old 03-05-2014, 07:50 PM   #28
Stamp'n In The Light

Congrats Chris!!! Enjoy all of your goodies.

My Blog - Stamping In The Light
Sr. Design Team Member Mark's Finest Papers,
Old 03-05-2014, 08:51 PM   #29
Stazon Splitcoast

Congrats Chris! So..... What did I you get??. Inquiring minds want to know!!

Jennik
Old 03-06-2014, 11:01 PM   #30
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS Gallery Moderator

Congratulations, Chris!
Old 03-07-2014, 12:45 PM   #31
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennik View Post
Congrats Chris! So..... What did I you get??. Inquiring minds want to know!!

Jennik
the opening box says a gift certificate for $25. That's a nice prize! I'll have some fun with that.
Jen, I have something for you, for when you "liked" one of my facebook posts. I just have to get off my butt and get it packed and mailed.
Now you have something to look forward to and wonder about.
What can it be?
Old 03-07-2014, 08:04 PM   #32
Stazon Splitcoast

What?!?!? Now that is just mean!!
What is on your wish list list?!?!? Mine is pretty long.

Jennik
Old 03-08-2014, 11:17 AM   #33
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennik View Post
What?!?!? Now that is just mean!!
What is on your wish list list?!?!? Mine is pretty long.

Jennik
right now I don't have one, I placed two orders after Christmas. I had a really stinky Christmas so spoiled myself.
Well, mean or not, when it arrives you'll be happy.
Here's a hint. It's on my blog.
Old 03-08-2014, 06:28 PM   #34
Pearl-ExPert

Congrats Chris - enjoy your Cat Cash!!