12-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Minglerville, MI
December Swapper of the Month - paper73
Congratulations to our December Swapper of the Month! Here is a little information about Barb.
Be sure to check out Barb's gallery and keep an eye out for her in the swap forums.
Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - paper73 - Handmade Cards & Crafts
Feel free to add your comments for Barb to this thread.
Originally Posted by paper73
- how you got started Loved ATC cards and wanted more....have 13 3-ring binder full.
- how long have you been doing this - stamping since 1997...swapping since 2007
- do you have any other hobbies - playing Euchre and going to stamp conventions
- a bit about your family & friends - have 4 grown children, 10 grands, 7 greats - stamping buddies to go to conventions with plus those online and those who do not stamp.
- favorite tools of the trade - die cuts, embossing folders, alcohol ink markers, etc.
- something we might not know - just turned 80, my second bedroom is my craftroom and is COMPLETELY stuffed so my son sleeps on the sofa.
- favorite swapping experience - all the beautiful ATCs received both in the mail and in person (especially at Stampaway).
- anything else that you would like to share - Thanks everyone for this honor. I am grateful for the recognition and appreciate all I have learned from those who have gone before me.
Giggle Mingler(Hee hee)