Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2012, 06:33 AM   #1
SCS Swap Moderator

Heart September Swapper of the Month - mrslaporte

Congratulations to our September Swapper of the Month! Here is a little information about Marilyn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaporte
I have been crafting since I was a little girl and my mom tells me there’s a long family heritage in crafts. Along with stamping and card making I spend time cooking, singing, and playing games and visiting with family and friends. I have been married for 19 years to the love of my life and we have two children ages 14 and 12.

While stamping I love to color and reach for my SU markers, blender pen, and watercolor pencils and aquapainter I find using embossing powders magical and know I’m succeeding when there’s a mess to clean up before I’m done. My Big Shot is a go to tool as well.

My favorite Bible verse is John 3:16… “For God so Loved the world that He gave us His one and only Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

There are so many swaps that I loved being a part of but one of my favorite swapping creation was in a PAT Twinchies- I created a tiny aluminum mailbox out of a soda can with the theme “Seven Wonders of the World”
SEVEN WONDERS MAILBOX

I'd love to have you visit my gallery here's a link:
MY GALLERY

Visiting online with my SCS friends is a joy to me, it’s an internet HUG. I’ve learned and made friends with others from around the globe. Laughed and prayed with you all.

When my husband retires, a long time from now, we would love to travel around the continent in an RV and I hope to meet many of you in real life between now and then.

Thank you to all who have honored me with Swapper of the Month, I appreciate the kindness.
Make sure you stop by and check out Marilyn's gallery and look for her in the swap forums.

Feel free to post here if you have anything you would like to add!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-04-2012, 01:23 AM   #2
Swapper of the Month September 2012

Thank you for the kudos. I appreciate it but more importantly the connections to people with the same hobbies.
Have a blessed day!
Old 09-08-2012, 04:46 PM   #3
Swapper of the Month December 2011

Congratulations Marilyn
Well deserved.