Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2012, 06:39 AM   #161
Hardware Hotshot

Susanne: Lane put up with Ken for 3 years. I'm sure she ignored him for the most part!

In so far as the card comments, I WOULD tell her. My sister and I are WILDLY different and I have to tell her when she hurts me. Usually she mutters that I "am too sensitive" but the message is received. If you don't want to be confrontational, maybe you could say to the group that only positive comments should be posted. Everyone is different in their crafting style.

I have learned to be waaaaay diplomatic simply by being on a design team. You see sooo many different kinds of cards posted and are required to post a comment. One I saw had stipples dripped to look like blood oozing down a card. Phew! That one was hard to find something positive to say!

BTW: I loved your cards (especially the one with the umbrella)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-08-2012, 07:15 AM   #162
Glitter Guru

Yea for Sherrill! Good results finally for her, I am so glad that the Dr. didn't see any lesions. Linda and Denise you must be so relieved, so glad for everyone!

Susanne, so glad for Muddy! Now you can enjoy your day floating in the pool! Not a big fan of those psychics myself. Poor Kala, she doesn't need to hear bad stuff, probably a ploy for more money and another session.

I always think it would be fun to go to a medium, but that is probably a bunch of baloney, too.

Joanna, I'm laughing about your story of Ken screeching to a halt and teasing your friend, that is too funny!

Susanne, that is tough to have to tell your sis to be more diplomatic. One of the DT I'm on, they did have to ask people to keep the comments positive/nice, I thought it was embarrassing that they had to even state that. I know many people who think honesty is best, but jeez, you shouldn't hurt people's feelings. Like Jo said you can always find something nice to say. Although one time I had to comment on a card and it was very goth looking, a bloody baby. ACKKK, I couldn't think of anything good to say. I asked my friend to go write a comment and she found something good to say, I was freaked out! I love your cards Susanne! The umbrella was a great touch and love the wings behind that girl image, beautiful. Love the more is more embellishment rule!

Lynn, what kind of birds do you have? I always thought I'd like a pet bird, they seen so smart. Good luck with the packing up and moving. When is the actual move?

Very hot and humid here today, yuck! We were out to BJs already for groceries, now staying in the AC for a while.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 08-08-2012, 10:29 AM   #163
Stazon Splitcoast

Susanne, I tend to agree with Kathy and Jo about your sisters comments. I have a son that sounds jut like your little Sister. He says just what he thinks all the time and does hurt some feelings but over the years he has learned to stop and think first. It took awhile for him to learn though. I went to a "fortune teller" once because my BFF really believed in them but I had fun. She predicted some good things but nothing bad. I do not believe in them and never went back. I do belive there are people that sence some things or feel things but do not believe they can tell your future.

I am still way behind. My son Scott drove in on Sunday afternoon surprising all of us. His good friend Dale (that he went to the funeral in Florida,) sister died. He came up because the funeral is in Caney where my younger son Steve lives. I feel so sorry for Dale and Sherry's mother. She lost both of her kids in 45 days and is having a hard time dealing with this. Everyone including her grandsons in Florida and her husband all expect Scott to take care of her. I do feel for her. Everyone expects Scott to help her get through this but I am getting mad at all of them. He is the one with the heart problems and has lost 3 of his best friends in one month and gone through a lot and been having a lot of heart problems since this series of deaths started and I want them to all leave him alone and let him get a little healthier so that he is not the next one we lose. Sorry, I had to vent but not in front of him...he is already stressed. Denise is also worried about him.

I am anxious to color the new image but so far no time.

I am going to be out of town tomorrow as I am getting a new great grandson Karson. He is Going to be Scott's 5th grandchild. He is coming to the hospital after the funeral. Katy is being induced at 5:30 but I will wait until around 9:00 to go down to Owasso Hospital. Another new baby to cuddle. It is great of course because you can hold them and love them and then give them back.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Old 08-08-2012, 11:39 AM   #164
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey ladies!

How is everybody doing today? Quiet day here at home...I have PT at 4:00. Davis and I just got back from picking up a few groceries. On the way home, I took the opportunity to talk to him about hygiene...shower, deodorant, brush teeth, comb hair, clean clothes...since he will now be in Middle School. He told me that he doesn't like hygiene, he's more about low-giene. LOL I don't get the kid...he's all about girls, but it's a battle to get him into the shower...go figure.

About the psychics, etc...definitely not a fan...they give me the creeps! K. definitely doesn't need to hear any of their gobbly gook...tell her to walk away and don't look back.

Linda, exciting about the new baby! I can see why you would be upset about this family expecting your son to step up and take care of things. I wonder why they think that? Kindness, compassion, and a listening ear seem appropriate.

Susanne, I really liked the cards you posted...the girl with the butterfly wings was really pretty! Why do you think your sister does that? Has she always?

I recently had a "stand up for what's right even if it means standing alone" situation. Gosh darn it, it is hard to speak up, but hard not to as well. What really amazed me is the person was called on her bad behavior, but pretty much denied it and even lied about it. There was a third party involved and I didn't blow her (the first gal) out of the water, I didn't want to be vindictive about it. It was enough for me to stand up for the right thing; she knows, I know, and she knows that I know what really happened...that's enough for me. The sad thing is, it's a person who I have respected for 20 years; I no longer have the respect and feel I will likely never look at her the same way again. Sad.

On a lighter note, I did a bit of shopping for S.S. packages today!

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 08-08-2012, 11:53 AM   #165
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

JCI to say hello

Linda and Denise, so happy to hear the good news about Sherrill. Prayers answered.

Linda, oh my, so sorry to hear of another death that Scott is dealing with. That poor mother. I do pray that Scott's health doesn't slip. You can vent anytime! Another new baby to cuddle...how awesome!

It's been pretty quiet here today; DH is at the library and I've been in my craft room and did watch a netflix movie this afternoon.

Haven't gone back read very many previous posts other than this page, so hope everyone is doing well. I did look at some of Susanne's card pictures...love your cards and it is always amazing how different otgehrs used the same image!

Need to clean my craft table off so I can start on another project!

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:23 PM   #166
Watercolor Wizard

Thanks for your support ladies--I really appreciate it! <warm fuzzies here>

Oh Linda-Poor Scott! Omgosh another funeral of a friend...so tragic and he does have to take care of himself--tell him WE said so! You can vent anytime you wish my friend--heck here I am hogging a page blabbing about my crabby sister trivial stuff today!

Angela--she's on and off with me more recently! Lately, and maybe it's just this year where they just celebrated a big 50th birthday and she just got married--she's been quite the bossypants and direct. I will call her on it-- right back at her--a day or two will go by and she must think about things--then she's apologetic to me. I think she rereads what I write and then the bell goes off in her head how nasty she sounds? I cannot speak for her--just a lil' turbulence right now--and well, we are sisters so it is sure to happen--as my friend says..."This too will pass!" haha

I could write a list but I will spare you here--it will smooth over I was glad to hear from you all about the 'nice comments or no comments' and Kathleen...am amazed too that someone actually has to say that to a group of grown people! Like they say, we learn all we need in Kindergarten--be nice to others, clean up after yourself, etc...etc...cute lil' poem...I'll have to find it on line here. But, just for the record...my next card and the card after that is going to have MORE JUNK on it! hahahahaha <snicker>{Let's see, how do I glue an entire bottle of glitter to the front of the card...hmmm...I think I will mail this one to my lovely sister!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Old 08-08-2012, 01:27 PM   #167
Watercolor Wizard

Linda, Denise...congrats on another new baby--Linda--loved your comment "You can hold them and love them and give them back!!!!" Oh this made me giggle! <smiles>

Old 08-08-2012, 02:52 PM   #168
Stampin' Fool

Have any of you ever had a reading done by a psychic?

I have never paid a psychic but I have a married couple that we are very close to and we were sitting in a restaurant on time and one walked in that they had been to several times. We were introduced to her and she actually did a reading of both my DH's hand and mine. She scared me so bad, she knew stuff about the both of us that nobody did but the two of us or our family. There is no way she could know what she told us about our past because we had not told anybody out in Cali.

I am so thankful about Sherrill!

Yes, so mad about the family wanting so much from Scott. It isn't just Sherry that he has the funeral for on Thursday for, he also has one on Friday morning too. I am really worried about him. Please keep him in your prayers!!!! I was so mad when he drove up by himself, he falls asleep when he drives or has heart attacks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am excited to see what kind of kits I get this month!

I need to go and get ready, we are headed to the funeral home to be with Scott for the viewing tonight. Sherry ran the board and care home that my Grandma lived in before she had to go into the Nursing home.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:45 AM   #169
Stazon Splitcoast

No baby today. The little hospital she was going to was full of women in labor so they didn't have a spare room to induce Katie. She was pretty upset but at least she found out before we drove down there..maybe in the next few days.

Susanne, I forgot to tell you how much I liked your cards and want to see more. I love Yours and they are the best of the bunch because of your "junk" that you add. They were all nice cards but I wasn't kidding about yours being the best, I could tell which one was yours in both groups.

I'll be back later. I am going to try to clean up my craft room so I can color.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 08-09-2012, 01:56 PM   #170
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Maybe tomorrow on the baby, Linda? How long is Denise with you? Is there any way you guys can come to KC on Sept 7-8? They are having this huge garage sale at the same scrapbook store that we took Suzanne Dean's class. There are women that drive down from Iowa for this event. I have a big week at work next week and then I teach my first class at another LSS on Friday. Hopefully I will get enough people to sign up.

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 08-09-2012, 06:05 PM   #171
Stampin' Fool

Tracy I am here until the 26th of Sept. My daughter Nickie and Baby J will be here Aug 28th and be going home with me when I go home. She will be going to see her 2 half sisters and half brother and their families that live about 2 hours from Mom's while they are here. I can't wait to see them. I don't know if we will be coming or not to K.C. or not. Mom hasn't said anything to me about it.

It has been along day, we went and picked Sherrill up today to get her out of the house. It did her good to get her out and about. She went and printed some pictures of her granddaughter Madi who is a doll, it was her year old pics. We went to Hobby Lobby for Mom and and a few other places and I was ready to come home.

The weather is below 100 in the high 90's for the next few days thank goodness!!!

I have been watching the Olymics tonights, my Oregon Ducks guy won gold in track so i was happy!!!! Gregg went to the University of Oregon and grew up in Eugene, OR so we are big fans of the Ducks!!!!

I hope everyone is doing OK!!!
Old 08-09-2012, 07:26 PM   #172
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Palmer View Post
No baby today. The little hospital she was going to was full of women in labor so they didn't have a spare room to induce Katie. She was pretty upset but at least she found out before we drove down there..maybe in the next few days.

Susanne, I forgot to tell you how much I liked your cards and want to see more. I love Yours and they are the best of the bunch because of your "junk" that you add. They were all nice cards but I wasn't kidding about yours being the best, I could tell which one was yours in both groups.

I'll be back later. I am going to try to clean up my craft room so I can color.
Awe...thanks Linda (I do get "junkie" on mine) and I am having fun in this mini swap--love everyone's take on an image--keeping things positive from my end! I'll post some more tomorrow--working on a wedding card for my nice neighbors...they are driving up to Killington, VT for the weekend!

Have a good Friday everyone!

Old 08-09-2012, 07:28 PM   #173
Watercolor Wizard

Linda...Denise...I am sitting in my humid hot basement with a slightly wet dishtowel around my neck--thee funkiest ponytail and have a huge fan swirlin' the warm air around--the w&d going--it sounds like a factory in here with a lil' too much "white noise" But I gotta tell ya, the dishtowel feels wonderful! {Funny: Just thought..hey maybe this should be my 6x6 photo?!!! haha} Not pretty!

Old 08-09-2012, 10:03 PM   #174
Glitter Guru

I currently do not have much time. We want to finish our deck. The railing and the roof are now on the program. It lasts only as long as the wood will often be painted

You are so chatty, I just can not read it all I hope everyone is doing well.

Susanne- I saw the cards from your Europe Swap. All cards are very beautiful and so different. Thatīt what i like on these swaps. One image- many differents versions of cards.

I hope it cools slowly wherever you are. For us, it's already as in the autumn. Yesterday we even had fog

Happy Friday !!
Old 08-10-2012, 12:25 AM   #175
Die Cut Diva

Hi everyone! Thanks for asking about the moving process! Tomorrow the movers come, then we clean and live here without furniture for 5 days while we clean, then we hotel/motel it for 2 nights, and on the 17th, we move into our new home! I can't wait!! Today I have mostly been in the process of getting things ready for the movers (although they will do most of the packing) and trying to sort through what craft stuff I will need over the next month, as lots of stuff will be in storage for a bit. I tell you, those are tough decisions! So, I almost have my "emergency stash" together. I definitely could not go a month without any card-making or stamping! NO way.

On a different topic, I think it was Kathleen that asked about my birds. I have 3 of them, 2 are budgies, and 1 is a cockatiel. Thankfully the cockatiel is letting up on the egg laying-2 for now is quite enough! Although I might have just jinxed it, LOL. Our other animals include 2 large dogs, and a rabbit. The dogs are kenneled until Saturday, as the movers will be here tomorrow.

Anyway, it is 2:25 am here, and I still have TONS to do before I go to bed, so I better stop typing! Take care everyone.
Old 08-10-2012, 04:08 AM   #176
Watercolor Wizard

Here is our version of Art Impressions Hot Tub Ladies...
Attached Thumbnails
hot-tub-ladies-janice.jpg   hot-tub-ladies-moira.jpg   hot-tub-ladies-wild-ali-005.jpg   hot-tub-ladies-susanne-012.jpg  

Old 08-10-2012, 04:14 AM   #177
Watercolor Wizard

Lynne--good luck on the move--My only advise is to wait until the very last minute to inform your utility companies to cancel or move your service to the new location! Our moving date into this house 14 years ago was kind of a circus--the bank that was handling our mortgage was based out of California (3 hour time change)...so they said..."Go ahead...inform your utility companies to stop service on X day...I did--and Oppsy..they didn't have this paper for the file--move out/in date changed! This happened twice--so we finally decided--since we knew the new owners for our old house-to wait until we stepped foot into the new house...and then I called! I just remember this being such a goofy mix-up! But, 3 x's a charm...

Old 08-10-2012, 04:16 AM   #178
Gabfest Goddess

Oh good grief! I miss a week and I need a week to read back and catch up!! Psychics, good news about Sherrill and Muddy, pics of cards from Sus's across the ocean group, more bad news for Scott , Lynne packing and moving...and that's just glancing through--I haven't even read in depth yet!!

All is good here. I've been MIA because I worked FIVE in a row so that I could have the weekend off to go to the annual Amish country scrapping retreat. I slept ALL day yesterday, and most all of last night. Leaving noonish today---I am especially excited about this getaway because July was just so stressful here.

Tom is doing well, so well, in fact, that he is now in Phoenix, visiting and recuperating in the 112 degree heat with Dave and Brittani! I was hesitant, but his surgeon okayed it, as long as he doesn't overdo things.

A busy, busy group here! I have Heather's package here, all ready to go to the post office this morning...hope it's okay...

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
Old 08-10-2012, 04:17 AM   #179
Watercolor Wizard

Our version of Loralie's "Wanda" she was our first image for all of us!
Attached Thumbnails
alison-wanda-006.jpg   janice-wanda.jpg   moira-wanda-card.jpg   wanda-punch-color-003.jpg  

Old 08-10-2012, 04:19 AM   #180
Watercolor Wizard

Loved Ali's version of the bakers hat--with this stamp you get extra aprons, bows...etc..Ali used an upside-down apron--see the mini cupcake pan..how cute is that? Janice and I thought alike--almost the same sentiment! I just think this stamp is funny--it will always have a wise crack comment as far as I am concerned!

Old 08-10-2012, 04:21 AM   #181
Watercolor Wizard

Awe..<waving at Patti>...Have fun this weekend!

Old 08-10-2012, 06:53 PM   #182
Stazon Splitcoast

Susanne, love the cards, all of them but I love the lady in the last set. Everyone did a great job.

Patti, have fun and relax. Sounds like you are ready for some relaxing.

Tracie, I am going to try to do that. I will talk to Denise about it and see if she wants to come on Friday and come home on Sat. I do want a different hotel though. Ours was really ok but want something a little closer if we can get something at a reasonable price. Sounds fun. I also want her to see an Archivers.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
First photo: Nurse and Karson
2. Grandpa Scott and Karson
3. Me and Karson
4. Denise and Karson
Attached Thumbnails
100_0801.jpg   100_0809.jpg   100_0817.jpg   100_0824.jpg  

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 08-10-2012, 08:46 PM   #183
Watercolor Wizard

Linda..awe..fresh baby smell! Karson looks like a big boy huh? Very "tall" or long as they measure babies! Just precious!

Thanks for your love on my lil' "European card swap"...it's fun to share and hear your comments!

Old 08-10-2012, 08:48 PM   #184
Watercolor Wizard

Angela---if I get a chance...I am going to run over to Absolutely Everything to have a look around so I can plan my strategic <stick under the arm pits moves> marathon run...JUST IN CASE the call my name! hahaha I will stick around to root on the winner if it not be moi! Bringing camera--more pictures to peruse here! Yeah!

Old 08-10-2012, 10:12 PM   #185
Stampin' Fool

Susanne Karson weighed 7 pounds even and was 20 1/2 inches long! He is a little cutie! We had to wait a while to see him, he came out starving, Momma had to feed him before we could go in and see him!!! I love your cards!!!!
Old 08-11-2012, 03:50 AM   #186
SCS BRAK Coordinator

What a darling baby. So cute! Thanks for sharing pictures.

Meljen's Designs
Old 08-11-2012, 05:20 AM   #187
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

Darling baby pictures! I hope mother/baby are both doing well!

Did I tell you guys that my work friend (and the family Ivy babysits for) had their little guy 3 weeks ago today? He weighed a whopping 10 pounds 13 ounces! At work we joke and say Jenny gave birth to a toddler!

I thought of Lilah and Claire yesterday.... I saw the cutest outfit...it was leopard and fuschia! It would have been a must-have for Ivy back when I was picking her clothes. Now if I like something, she automatically does not! LOL

Susanne, I am glad you are preparing yourself in case you win! I'll bet one minute goes fast...a girl has got to be prepared!

What is everybody up to today?

I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow

Last edited by monkeymama; 08-11-2012 at 06:53 AM..
Old 08-11-2012, 05:30 AM   #188

Linda and Deinse, Karson is adorable!

Susanne, the cards are tooo cute! Love the Wanda image.

I plan to get a bit inky today.

Wishing everyone a sweet Saturday day!
Old 08-11-2012, 08:29 AM   #189
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie1974 View Post
Hi everyone! Thanks for asking about the moving process! Tomorrow the movers come, then we clean and live here without furniture for 5 days while we clean, then we hotel/motel it for 2 nights, and on the 17th, we move into our new home! I can't wait!! Today I have mostly been in the process of getting things ready for the movers (although they will do most of the packing) and trying to sort through what craft stuff I will need over the next month, as lots of stuff will be in storage for a bit. I tell you, those are tough decisions! So, I almost have my "emergency stash" together. I definitely could not go a month without any card-making or stamping! NO way.

On a different topic, I think it was Kathleen that asked about my birds. I have 3 of them, 2 are budgies, and 1 is a cockatiel. Thankfully the cockatiel is letting up on the egg laying-2 for now is quite enough! Although I might have just jinxed it, LOL. Our other animals include 2 large dogs, and a rabbit. The dogs are kenneled until Saturday, as the movers will be here tomorrow.

Anyway, it is 2:25 am here, and I still have TONS to do before I go to bed, so I better stop typing! Take care everyone.
I am sure you are very excited about your new home. I would be to if I was moving to a bigger house although I hate to pack and move.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 08-11-2012, 11:57 AM   #190
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by leslie0090 View Post
Susanne Karson weighed 7 pounds even and was 20 1/2 inches long! He is a little cutie! We had to wait a while to see him, he came out starving, Momma had to feed him before we could go in and see him!!! I love your cards!!!!
Wow huh...he looks so big to me--like a 10lb'r! How much fun Christmas is going to be with all those babies around---Oh my, I remember when my kids would act like angels if I even mentioned the word "Santa"!!! haha Have fun Denise/Linda & Family!

Old 08-11-2012, 12:00 PM   #191
Watercolor Wizard

Angela---my Shane was 10.4lbs...Patrick was 9 days early and weighed in at 9.9lbs! Kala was 8.7...so my chubs were on the big side too! I know I have said this before and people had said to me (about Shane)--that I gave birth to a toddler and they were going to ask for the car keys in about a week or so!!! Or jokes about them skipping the formula and going right to beer bottles!!! har har har

Old 08-11-2012, 11:54 PM   #192
Glitter Guru

Lynne- Enjoy your new home! Therefore it is worth the move and all the work intended.

Linda- Thanks for sharing these sweet picīs from baby Karson. Congrats to a new family member !!

Susanne- The hot tube ladies are fabulous !!

Have a great Sunday everyone.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:01 AM   #193
Die Cut Diva

Could someone with an updated list of addresses for the girls in the 6x6 scrapbook page PM them to me?? That's right I finished them yesterday!!
Linda what a sweet baby, thanks for sharing the photos.
Susanne I love all your cards!! I love the four ladies!! There are four of us in my little scrapping group and I need to make a card for each of them...
Old 08-12-2012, 11:19 AM   #194
SCS BRAK Coordinator

I would like a list also. I have mine started and hope to finish up this week. I just want to make sure I get it to the right 11 people. Thanks

Meljen's Designs
Old 08-12-2012, 12:27 PM   #195
Watercolor Wizard

I WON!!!! I WON!!!! Go see the @ Absolutely Everything!

Scroll down to the bottom of their page of the newsletter!!! Soooo much fun!!!

I will write a shorty story and post a picture 10 second run for me!!!

Old 08-12-2012, 01:08 PM   #196
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Congrats Susanne - Not that I am surprised. You totally deserved it.

Meljen's Designs
Old 08-12-2012, 01:16 PM   #197
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne527 View Post

OMG!!! So excited for you, I had a strange feeling that you were going to win. What did you get? Let's hear the story!!! This is SOOO exciting! Yeah, Susanne!!!!
Old 08-12-2012, 03:47 PM   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne527 View Post

Great run Susanne; good choices for 10 seconds! Congrats!
Old 08-12-2012, 04:17 PM   #199
Die Cut Diva

Hooray Susanne!!
Old 08-12-2012, 04:41 PM   #200
Stazon Splitcoast

Way cool, Susanne! It looks like you got a great prize!

We downloaded my Mom's pictures of the mission trip today. Will post some for you to see.
#1 Blurry, but here are some of the kids they worked with. The little ones wanted to hug them all the time...they are so cute.
#2 My Mom and Ivy.
#3 The girl in the middle is a new friend Ivy made; she is from a church in a nearby town.
#4 At the beach; they buried one of the chaperones named Tim...I have heard lot about him...they kids really liked him.
#5 This is how/where they slept for a week...in the basement of a church.
#6 Working at a food depository; they had to repackage food...one of the items was macaroni, they used shovels to scoop it out of huge vats and put into 2 lb. bags.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg   5.jpg   6.jpg  

7.jpg  

Closed Thread