Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2012, 06:22 AM   #1561
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

oops! I was wrong Linda. The stamp I used for the sketch challenge is called Snow Postcard (one stamp, wood block, by Stampendous).
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-01-2012, 07:05 AM   #1562
Gabfest Goddess

Smile

Here's the photo of my November goodies from Kathy. Sorry, it's not the best light, but I still haven't been to bed yet from my shift last night. I think you can get the idea. The package contained TWO fabulous Christmas paper packs. I always have lots of Christmas holiday photos to scrapbook when we go to our February girls getaway weekend, so these will really come in handy!--oooh, and a full package of 8 1/2 x 11 Copic friendly cardstock (can't quite see it buried under the other goodies ). Who couldn't use an unlimited supply of that!?

Oh, and the embellies!! Jingle bells, rhinestones in reds and whites, sparkly little snowflakes, cool red crocheted flowers, an entire package full of punched borders, teeny metallic brads, "dark chocolate" liquid pearls (looks good enough to eat--but I won't ), red/green/white baker's twine, fat red grosgrain ribbon, cool Christmas-y crafting tape (looks like I can use that on some masculine cards, too), a new Cuttlebug embossing folder with matching border, and a brand new Spellbinders window die (and I don't have either of these! Woo hoo!!). And this all was accompanied by a thick stack of the cutest wintery images!

Now you might notice a big bar of Lindt dark chocolate with a touch of sea salt in the photo, but don't let pictures fool you. It's just the box!! <hee hee> Seriously, it's not all gone, but I had to break into it prior to photo time! And Kathy was so sweet, she included a candy cane full of M&Ms for Daniel! Thanks so much for thinking of my favorite little guy! But I want to know how did you know that all my Christmas kitchen decor is snowmen? The towels are perfect! ( i do an angel theme in the living room and tree theme in the bath--weird, huh?)

Every one of you ladies do such a great job of making up these kits. This secret sister group has to be the best here on Splitcoast!

Thanks to you, Kathy, for such a wonderful package of happiness!
Attached Thumbnails
nov.-kit-kathy-001.jpg  
Old 12-01-2012, 07:16 AM   #1563
Watercolor Wizard

Super great kit Patti---the Spellbinders window is on my wish list!!! Now go to bed!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Old 12-01-2012, 07:21 AM   #1564
Watercolor Wizard

Guess who's perched on a heating pad this morning? <shaking head> ME! I moved funny and Whammo--lower back out! This is where I store my stress--to much of this and that and it goes! I have to say, (knock on wood) it's not a bad one--so far--but can pretty much cancel any plans I had for today until I get rid of the wiggle OUCH part! Not sure if you all know what that means--but it goes through a stage--shock, can't move, to alternating ice/heat, to moving a little better, to being able to stand w/o holding onto the wall or something...to using the grocery cart and the store (seriously needing it)...to taking a walk! Maybe this has something for sleeping like the letter "Z" this week--Muddy!!! No, can't blame him-he's too cute! I'll get through this...just force myself to sit, relax and craft all day!

Old 12-01-2012, 07:23 AM   #1565
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Y View Post
The "official" name of those candies is Cadbury Solid Milk Chocolates with A Crisp Sugar Shell. YUM YUM
What kind of name is that Cadbury? I vote "Snowballs"!!!

Old 12-01-2012, 07:24 AM   #1566

Great kit from Kathy, Patti! Love that window die, too!

Oh, Susanne, hope your back gets better soon.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:32 AM   #1567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne527 View Post
What kind of name is that Cadbury? I vote "Snowballs"!!!
But, but, where would the Cadbury Bunny come from?? Snowballs Bunny...well, that could be a catchy candy name.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:33 AM   #1568

Can you tell I'm procrastinating on that flu shot! LOL
Old 12-01-2012, 09:07 AM   #1569
Gabfest Goddess

Vickie, go get your flu shot!! <shaking finger> It won't hurt a bit!

I really liked playing along with the Sketch Challenge last week, so decided to get on the bandwagon again this week (though a tad late). I used the cardstock and papers from the "Picket Fence" paper pack that Angela sent in my November kit. It's kinda simple, but it's okay. Here it is:

truly grateful by MommaPatti - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Old 12-01-2012, 09:12 AM   #1570
Gabfest Goddess

<now turning that stern Momma finger shaking at Susanne> : And you take care of that back, Susanne! No fussing over/spoiling/waiting on that family of yours for the next couple of days! They're grown-ups, let them spoil you for a change!! Seriously, Sus, please take care so that back doesn't get really wonky on you!!
Old 12-01-2012, 09:57 AM   #1571
Watercolor Wizard

Not to "enable" anyone...but Scrap-mart just came out with their 'secret 40% sale code word' for December's discount...STOCKING!

When I took advantage of their whopper sale the other day--I was charged for (3) Spellbinder dies--only two arrived yesterday and they credited my acct...Boo hoo..they are out of the Persian Motifs Shapeabilities! They said more will be in after January!

Old 12-01-2012, 09:59 AM   #1572
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaPatti View Post
<now turning that stern Momma finger shaking at Susanne> : And you take care of that back, Susanne! No fussing over/spoiling/waiting on that family of yours for the next couple of days! They're grown-ups, let them spoil you for a change!! Seriously, Sus, please take care so that back doesn't get really wonky on you!!
YEP! Doing exactly that today--Tommy already heated up some Quiche for me...I hear the vacuum purring on the 2nd floor--he told K to clean up the kids bathroom and get all the dirty laundry to the basement...so, I am off the radar in terms of doing anything but sitting on a heating pad and working down here--plan to plug in a movie or turn on my stereo and create things! They know-when mama's back is out--nothing gets done unless they do it!

Old 12-01-2012, 10:51 AM   #1573
Watercolor Wizard

Mail call....Received Kathleen's and Heather's 6x6 scrap pages today! Verrrrrrry nice my friends--love Heather's comment about how "whipped cream helps cool down a hot drink"--I think it's true!!! hahaha Great pages ladies!

Old 12-01-2012, 11:27 AM   #1574
Stazon Splitcoast

Patti, your card is lovely...you've got lots of comments!

Just spent the last four hours running around from here to there.... I wasn't even settled int yet and DD wants to go uptown for something..."No!"

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 12-01-2012, 12:16 PM   #1575
SCS BRAK Coordinator

I got my wonderful 6 x 6 from Kathy and Heather. Simply adorable. Kathy's family is just down right precious and what a great picture of her and her husband. Heather, I am so glad you added pictures of that sweet little Claire (and DH also). Great pictures and love your digital layout.

Susanne - Take care of your back.

I have one more day of vacation (Monday). Sad to see vacation wind down. I will of been off 13 days straight. I told my DH I now know what it feels like to be retired and I quite like it. Only one thing left on my list and that is to address my Christmas cards. I checked my list and I have 40 to mail out. I had better get busy.

I also have in my mind a copic holder made out of fabric. I am anxious to get it sewn together. I hope it turns out as well as I think it will.

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 12-01-2012, 04:29 PM   #1576
Watercolor Wizard

Saw a cute card/tag done with Molly Bloom Stamps--anyone sell them in the USA? I suppose my sister can get me some --UK company...Might ask Ali too...Just looking around for thee one thing that will make my Christmas cards this year...haven't found my nitch!

Old 12-01-2012, 04:56 PM   #1577
Stazon Splitcoast

Susanne, is your back feeling better tonight?

Tracie, it is always hard to go back to work after being off.... Enjoy your last day!

It was super foggy for the parade/fireworks tonight. I need to upload my pictures to see if any of them turned out.

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 12-01-2012, 05:03 PM   #1578
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne527 View Post
Mail call....Received Kathleen's and Heather's 6x6 scrap pages today! Verrrrrrry nice my friends--love Heather's comment about how "whipped cream helps cool down a hot drink"--I think it's true!!! hahaha Great pages ladies!
Well, it's true!! I've had many a barista offer to make it "extra hot" for me to compensate. I tell them that I love extra hot even before you add whip!!
Old 12-01-2012, 06:27 PM   #1579
Die Cut Diva

Wow I got the mother lode in my mail today!! Three 6x6's, Imke, Heather and Kathy!!! Really great pages girls!!! I'm filling up my little 6x6 scrapbook fast now!! It's so much fun to page through and look at all my SCS buddies!! What a great group. I went to a LSS about 45 minutes away today. My scrapin friend and I were there last June and loved it. She is ready to expand and will be moving next door to an even larger space. Really happy for her. She had a Christmas card crop today...we made five cards, I'll post them tomorrow so you can see the great cards she designs.
Have any of you seen the Graphic 45 "Moments in Time" paper pack? I'm going to try and make a calendar with the pages. There is a really great tutorial out there and would love to have a calendar as beautiful as that one.
Susanna take it easy until your back is better!! I know its a busy time for everyone but you have lots of baking to do and you want a strong back before you start in.!!
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!!
Tracie enjoy the last days of your vacation. Seems like the last ones are the best!!
Old 12-01-2012, 07:27 PM   #1580
Watercolor Wizard

I have been babying my back all day--2 advil every 4 hours/heating pad! Tom took good care of me too--he picked up dinner from the Winner's Circle--I am having a glass of wine now--oh lah lah...yeah, that kinda kills the pain too! haha

Just sitting here thinking (and making cards)...what movie I should pop in...I am buying the "Bridesmaid's" movie once it comes down in price at Wallyworld--thatsa keeper...maybe I'll go on comcast and see what they have to offer...until tomorrow...sweet dreams!

Old 12-02-2012, 12:34 AM   #1581
Glitter Guru

Susanne- Sorry about your back pain. I hope you feeling better today. Rest, take care of you and enjoy it that your family does all the work I think the Molly Bloom stamps are only sold in England. I recently received from Sandy (Monthly image swap) an angry email. She wanted to warn everyone. She has complained about their very high postage rates. And i think she is right.

Patti- Lovely card !

Pat, Vickie, Patti - Thanks for the nice comments about my Scrap Page. It was the first time I've done anything like this.

Angela- The event sounds great. Canīt wait to see pictures.

Tracie- I am very excited about the Copic Holder. That's a lot of work and I'm curious how it looks ! Enjoy the last days of vacation.

When I looked out the window this morning i saw snowflakes It was predicted, but I'm not ready for snow I hope it melts.

Happy Sunday and a great first advent !

Last edited by germanstampler; 12-02-2012 at 01:07 AM..
Old 12-02-2012, 01:02 AM   #1582
Glitter Guru

Default Mail Call !!

I get my first wonderful "Card Shower Kit" from Vickie ! A small bag full of many beautiful things !

First, the M+M's, I've already eaten LOL. They were delicious with prezels inside. We have only 2 types here in germany - with peanuts and just plain chocolate.

Vickie made a christmas kit and a birthday kit. The christmas set includes a My Minds Eye paper, a sweet christmas stamp set with mooses and scenes from "Rubbernecker Stamps" (new to me) . Additional Embellishments, Bling...and there were papers with great individual 6x6 square motifs. My Christmas card production for this year is actually completed, but I made three more quickly cards with a german saying. For the older people who understand no english.

The birthday set includes among other a "There She Goes" stamp ! Iīm doing the happy dance ! This stamp company was really on my wish list. I wanted to try - but never do. AND this mailbox stamp set is so versatile - love love it ! The paper sheets are also great. I think i will use it with the D2D Nov freebie image. Itīs a little mouse with birthday ballons. It think it fits perfect !

But most of all I was pleased about Vicky's letter opener. It is very, very beautiful and I love handmade things.

Many, many thanks Vickie for this wonderful package. If I've forgotten something, you know what everything was in there. I enjoyed every single part. Thank you for your generosity.

And here are my 3 quickly cards i made with the lovly DP. I simply cut out the squares. The german saying means: Merry Christmas and a happy new Year.
Attached Thumbnails
frohe-weihnachten-3x.jpg  
Old 12-02-2012, 01:36 AM   #1583
Watercolor Wizard

Imke--nice cards! Can you translate them for us? (I need to brush up on my German! ) Sounds like a sweet card kit from Vickie! BTW: M&Ms come in a bunch of flavors now; peanut, chocolate, pretzel, dark chocolate--and they used to have my all time favorite with crispy chocolate (but those are no longer available) boo hoo. However, the pretzel ones are crunchy now--and pretty good!

I woke up at 4:30am this morning--fun back ache! It's a lil' better than yesterday--but still annoying-as I sit here having my coffee on a heating pad! I'd go whip up some wonderful coffee cake for breakfast-but afraid I'll wake up the house this early! Plus, K has one of her girl friends staying over and I don't want her to think I am some freak up baking at 5am! haha (not that it really matters-more for not making noise)

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Old 12-02-2012, 01:36 AM   #1584
Watercolor Wizard

M&M's coconut and mint too I think--or are those old news?

Old 12-02-2012, 02:27 AM   #1585
Gabfest Goddess

Susanne, glad to hear that you are babying your back, but sorry that the pain woke you early .

Tracie, enjoy this last day of vacation! It is so hard to go back to work...and I agree, you get a feel for retirement and wish it were here already!

Pat, you've gotten me very curious about this Graphic 45 calendar. Please post a picture once you've made it!

Imke, for cards that you made 'quickly', those are absolutely gorgeous!! I do like the clean and simple style and yours are quite elegant!! Sounds like you've received a wonderful package from Vickie--enjoy!! (I, too, have received one of Vickie's letter openers and they are so beautiful!!)

I am up early on this Sunday morning because last night I returned from Christmas shopping with my DD to find that my bed contained DH, Daniel, Peeka the kitty, and multiple stuffed animals. Who'd have thought that there would be no room for me in a king sized bed? I tried to fit in a little open corner, but that 40 lb. five year old sweetie sleeps all over the place! (I woke once to find that he was using my legs for a pillow ). I finally gave up on trying to sleep and came downstairs...

It is supposed to go to 65 degrees here today! Time to put up the outdoor Christmas lights while we have the chance. By Thursday it is predicted to be cold and snowy, so I'm going to enjoy it while I can. Hope you all have a great Sunday!
Old 12-02-2012, 04:42 AM   #1586
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Susanne - Guess it will be another day of rest for you.

Imke - Love your cards.

Pat - Thanks for info about Graphics 45. I love that Graphics 45 calendar. Here is where you can see the tutorial on their calendar.

Total I must address all my Christmas cards. It is going to be 70 degrees here today so will be hard to to Christmas cards.

Meljen's Designs
Old 12-02-2012, 05:26 AM   #1587
Glitter Guru

Hey ladies!

Susanne, sorry about the back pain, that is the worst, so painful. Hope it is slowly getting back to norm. Enjoy the spoiling from your family, you so deserve it, with all you do every day!

Pat, that calendar is beautiful, so elegant. Show us how it comes out, if you try it. Hoping they can reopen the scrapbook store near you, that would be great, after the fire.

Imke, your page came, it's beautiful. Love everything about it. Such a nice picture of you! Wow, those three cards came out great! I agree, that D2D image is cute (again) this month, can't wait to see what you do with it!

Patti, I'm laughing about the sleep story. Sometimes if someone gets in with us, I'm hanging off the side. A little person can really move around a lot! Good idea to put up the lights if it's warm today.

Tracie, that bag sounds cool. I saw one lady on line made one a while ago, it was so pretty. Can't wait to see what you create. Glad your classes are going so well, that is awesome. Enjoy your last day of vacation.

Vickie, I played along with the sketch challenge, too. Going to load it later and check out what everyone did with it!

Angela, would love to see the pics if they turn out. Sounds like a fun event in your town.

There is a new challenge over at the Flat Friends blog, I love all of Emma's images (she is fairly new to digis), she is offering a freebie this month, thought I'd share the link, if anyone would like it. Flat Friends Challenge Blog

I'm pretty sure Linda knows about those Molly Bloom stamps. She could tell us where she orders them from.

We had a great time in FL. Wow, it's nice to have weather this warm in Nov/Dec. Think I could get used to it. They had a spa in the hotel, so I had a facial and acid peel. LOL, does anyone remember the episode of Sex in the City, when Samantha had one and her face looked like she had a major sunburn? I was a bit afraid that would happen, but thank goodness it didn't.

Our elf on a shelf showed up this morning. If any of you have any creative ideas for him, let me know. I have some ideas pinned on pinterest. This is our first year doing it.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:01 AM   #1588

Good morning

Imke, so glad the kit arrived; I think it was fast delivery! Your cards are beautiful; thanks for sharing them.

Patti, your sketch challenge card is beautiful; left some love for you.

I did get my flu shot yesterday!

Kathy, have you received an email yet from Gourmet Rubber Stamps regarding HYCCT prize? I haven't received anything from them yet. Some of the winners from other vendors have received and already ordered and received their prize goodies! Heather, have you heard from the vendor you won from yet?

DH is taking me shopping today for a pressure cooker! Guess I've whined long enough so today's the day! I've never used one! Have any of you used a pressure cooker? If so, any tips? He's always told me he was surprised that I don't have one; my response has always been I'm afraid of them! But, he convinced me the new models are much better than what our grandmothers and mothers used!

Tracie, glad you've had a good vacation and I know it's hard to go back; that's why I LOVE retirement!

DH got Jenni's car windshield replaced; next thing is to see if she can transfer out of Stark State to a college closer to Indiana state line but still remain in Ohio, and where the "no good" cannot find her. She took Delt to a specialist in Akron and has been told some of the tests point towards autism, but more tests to be done. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Wishing everyone a super Sunday!
Old 12-02-2012, 07:54 AM   #1589
Hardware Hotshot

Vickie: I've got your daughter in my prayers but let her know that an autism diagnosis isn't the end of the world. My autistic son is one of my greatest blessings.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:51 AM   #1590
Glitter Guru

Vickie, thinking of Jenni and Delt. Really hope she can find a place safe from the ex, that must be a terrible worry for you and her. Hoping Delt can get the help he needs, I'm sure all of this is hard on him too.

I love my pressure cooker. I make soup in it often. And it's great for cooking dried beans. Pot roast comes out great too. I agree with your DH, they are not as dangerous as they used to be. My grandma gave me her old one, but I ended up buying a new one, just didn't trust how rickety the old model felt. Let me know what you make in it!
Old 12-02-2012, 10:01 AM   #1591
Glitter Guru

Kathy- My brother and his family get a elf as a gift from their sweet neighbors as they lived in the US. The boys LOVE it and called him "FRED". I believe they have Fred now for about 3 or 4 years and every year at Christmas time they ask : "Mom, Dad if Fred comes to us again this year ?" They look forward to him so much- itīs so cute ! They are 7 and 5 now, letīs see how long they believe it.
And Tanja also looks on Pinterest to get more inspiration where she can place him. Thanks for your nice comment about my page !

Susanne- A heating pad helps me always. I hope it helps you too ! The saying on my cards means "Merry Christmas and a happy new Year"

Vickie- Your daughter and Delt are in my thoughts. I think it's always important to have a diagnosis then you deal with it. And YES your package went fast ! I was really surprised.

Tracie- The calender looks beautiful but itīs vintage and i can not handle it. LOL

Thanks for your comments about my cards !

Patti- Believe me, the cards were really quick to make !
Old 12-02-2012, 10:46 AM   #1592
Hardware Hotshot

Vickie, yes I heard from The Craft's Meow on Friday.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:13 AM   #1593
Stazon Splitcoast

Susanne , hope your back is much better by this afternoon.

I got Imke's page yesterday. I love your beautiful smile Imke. Your three cards are beautiful.

Vickie, your daughter and Delt are in my prayers. Debra's son Alex is autistic and he has been such a blessing in our family.

Joanna, how is it going for you half moved in. Are you still at the old house or are you into the new one.

Kathy, so glad you had fun in Florida. I thought about that great weather and maybe you not wanting to go home to the cold.

Patti, too funny about the crowded bed. I know you must be thrilled to get to spend so much time with Daniel.

Pat, so glad you still have a place to go crop and have fun with your friends. Hope the other ladies relocate or rebuild. I know you are happy that you took your stuff home with you instead of leaving it in the shop. I need to think about addressing my cards and getting them mailed. I am still making cards for Grandkids right now.

It is crazy weather here....73 yesterday and supposed to get to 75 today. This is so NOT normal. Normal is 40's and low 50's or much colder into the 20's. Have a great Sunday afternoon everyone.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Old 12-02-2012, 11:19 AM   #1594
Watercolor Wizard

Pressure Cooker story from here...My MIL gave me one as a wedding present-she used to only use it to make her 'creamed onions"& squash for the holiday's--I had never heard of one before--So, I remember attempting to make squash--felt it was going to blow up...took the squash out--handed it to my DH and said...I will never use this again!!! I think it might be down here in the mix of old stuff--still to this day I have great fear about this appliance--so, let me know if it's a success--they got me all worked up about it from the beginning--like I had to be "careful" and it could "explode" some crazy talk I guess--but I manage quite well with my Betty Crocker Steamer pot! haha Plus, the pressure cooker weighs about 40 pounds!!! So, what am I missing?

I made it to the grocery store--asked the nice grocery kids to help me lift (case of water) and a few other things--my boy's just brought in the groceries and Shane took over from there--I had hit my wall--needed to sit on heat/take 2 more Advil--better than yesterday-Gosh, I hate when this happens--I am one of those busy type of people--always moving and doing 9 things at once...guess I just have to settle down a bit!

Old 12-02-2012, 11:23 AM   #1595
Watercolor Wizard

I hear our weather is supposed to be wonker's starting tomorrow--we still have a light dusting of snow on the grass...but M/T are supposed to be in the 50s? <typical New England>

Vickie--my thoughts and prayers to DD & DGS...what an awful feeling to be afraid...

Old 12-02-2012, 11:33 AM   #1596
Hardware Hotshot

Sus: I use my pressure cooker. Like Kathy said, I use it to cook Mexican beans (total yum) and also corn on the cob. My grandma used hers to can but I don't think mine is big enough to do that. Is it my number one cooking tool? No, I packed it for the move and it STILL hasn't been unpacked. But it's handy to have.

Linda, we are still 1/2 in one house and 1/2 in the other. We don't make the final transfer 'til next Saturday. I can't wait to be done. I've got 23 days to unpack, decorate, buy and wrap gifts so I can have Christmas in the new house. What idiot planned THIS move. Oh wait, that would be me!
Old 12-02-2012, 12:24 PM   #1597

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers for Jenni and Delt. Delt has been a blessing from the beginning; he saved his mommy's life on the day he was born, which was Christmas Day in 2007. And, this is the only good thing I can say for the "no good" is getting her pregnant when he did.

Got a Cuisinart electric pressure cooker today! Just have to read the book on how to use it! I guess my "whining" about some of the meat cuts I've put in the crockpot lately have not come out tender, so that's when DH suggested we get the pressure cooker. It has a 90 day return on it, so if it doesn't workout as expected, it goes back!

Kathy and Heather's scrap pages were in yesterday's mail! I LOVE them both and enjoy that you both added pics of your beautiful families.

Need to start reading pressure cooker stuff! Hope everyone has a great evening (it's Revenge and Boardwalk Empire season finales tonight!)
Old 12-02-2012, 12:29 PM   #1598
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Joanna - Sounds like you are going to have one busy December.

Vickie - I will keep your DD and DGS in my prayers. I know it is a worry for you. Goodie for you for getting your flu shot.

Sounds like everyone is busy. I have having a great day. Finished up my copic holder. Posted a picture of it on my blog. Turned out okay for my first one. Now I need to make a birthday card and a challenge card for Twisted Tuesday Challenge.

Going to check out Kathy's challenge that she mentioned.

Meljen's Designs
Old 12-02-2012, 12:57 PM   #1599

I LOVE Graphic45 papers! That calendar is awesome! Thanks for sharing the link Tracie.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:58 PM   #1600
Glitter Guru

Oh Vickie, I was just eyeing that electric one from Cuisinart. You have to let us know how it works out. I didn't hear from the sponsor yet about the prize either.
Closed Thread