Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2012, 12:14 PM   #1481
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Imke, I have all of the corner chompers and really like them (but, I forget to use them!); I like them because I can do corners on the folded end of a card; my regular corner punches like SU and fiskars usually won't cut through the fold part. Hope that makes sense. I also have the Zutter Round It All corner punches, both sizes and like them also because I can punch on the fold.

Tracie, like you, I have been re-buying Copics that run out of ink! I do have a few refills that I think I got at Ellen Hutson's site or I might have bought them at Gary Burlin vendor at one of the stamp shows I've attended. Needless to say, I've not been "brave" enough to refill. I don't have the refill kit to pull the nib etc.

I just "discovered" a new way to use my Prismacolor Pencils...instead of using a stump I dip the pencil directly into odorless mineral spirits and color; it gives a much more vibrant color and blends easier. I'll post a picture of the image I colored with that method later this evening.

Tracie, I know why your LSS keeps adding people to your class!! Your projects are always WOW!

I also have not ordered from PTI for a few months; I see things I would like, but need to use what I have.

Now I'm going to check out the other kit places your gals have posted!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-26-2012, 12:28 PM   #1482
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by taclary View Post
Imke - I have about 3 corner rounders and my favorite is from Creative Memories. I love it. I also have a stampin up one and one I bought at Hobby Lobby. They are just okay.

Okay I have a room question also for you copic girls. Where is the cheapest place to buy refills. Crazy as it sounds, I have been having to just get another pen. Can't find the refills.

I think I now must have one of everything that PTI offers. I haven't seen anything in the last couple of months that I want. I miss a couple of the designers that have left.

I'm not getting everything accomplished today that I wanted to. I had things cut out for my class on Friday and now I need to cut 3 more. They keep adding people. Yikes.
Tracie---my LSS "Absolutely Everything, Topsfield, MA" sells Copic refills for $4.95 each...but if you buy 5 you get the 6th one free!!!! They sell Copic markers that way too! I need to order skin tones--I should do this--I keep saying it then buying a new Copic marker because I need it right away!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Old 11-26-2012, 12:33 PM   #1483
Watercolor Wizard

"Corner Chompers"....who makes these? Curious! I have noticed that some of my eksuccess and MS punches won't go through thick card stock! (most do) but every now and again I get a boogar!!! hahaha

Vickie--I am happy to report your Nov kit is postal--they said TH/F of this week so I made it under the wire!!! Yeay for me! Sorry--this past week has been bizzerk--when I had a car to use--I was clear across town and/or the PO was closed! I hate that we don't have more convenient hours at our PO--it would be cool if they were located in a grocery store--anyway..enjoy dear...I want everything I sent you!!! Seriously...I had to slap some duplicates out of my own hands...Ha-ha and tell myself...NO Susanne..NO-put it back!

Old 11-26-2012, 12:33 PM   #1484

here's another cardkit site...I've not ordered from her, but I think I'm going to sometime.

Kits, The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

Don't know why I need cardkit sites anyway (other than it's fun to see what the vendors are offering in their kits)! We get the best cardkits right here from each other!!
Old 11-26-2012, 12:36 PM   #1485

Susanne, We R Memory Keepers make the corner chompers (same company that makes the Crop a Dile). I'll keep an eye out for the kit.

I didn't see any kits on Simon Says Stamp...does someone have a link directly to the kits? Just wanna take a looky!
Old 11-26-2012, 02:33 PM   #1486
Stazon Splitcoast

OOzak has good prices on refills and so does Marker Pop.
Oozak.com: eCustomer Service at its BEST!
MarkerPOP Online Store | MarkerPOP.com
The refills are called Various inks...Much cheaper to buy the refills if you can and per Susanne Dean you put 20 to 25 drops in when you refill.

Hope this helps..

Imke, send the link for Simon Says please.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Old 11-26-2012, 03:55 PM   #1487
Glitter Guru

Hey ladies!
Linda poste the two best sites I've found for refills. I have quite a few. Vickie, you don't need the kit, I find it easier to use tweezers to pull out the chisel end and just drip the refill ink in. I bought the giant needle contraption for refilling and it was a recipe for disaster for me, I'm clumsy and would have drawn blood for sure, so I don't use them.

Pat, so sorry about your LSS, how sad for the owners.

Imke, I just have an old SU corner rounder, it works fairly well, but sometimes I need to smooth the edges out.

Those kits are neat! I just am running out of room around here, lol! Vickie, can't wait to see what you create with yours.

Now, don't anyone fall over, you won't believe it, but my pages are DONE! I have a DT card to get done tonight, then I will start addressing the envies. So Heather's and mine will be headed out very soon!

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Sorry you had to work Patti, sounds like you made the best of it, with everyone bringing in food to share a meal together.

Loved the photos of Denise's family and Vickie's too. Denise, sorry you had a fall. You need to take it easy. My goodness, just rest and hopefully the meds will work and you will get your strength and balance and feeling back.

I normally do all the cooking, my dad and all of Chuck's family come here. But my dad was going to KY to spend it with my bro. and his family (we alternate holidays), so we decided to go away. We took the kids to Great Wolf Lodge in the Poconos. It was a blast! The place is a kid's dream come true. Huge indoor water park, bowling alley, story time and a game you play all through the hotel with magic wands. They loved it! It was awesome for me not to have to cook, clean and entertain, too!

Susanne, I laughed about the strike thing! Boy would they be shocked if mama was on strike. When I was away last weekend my dh was floored by the amount of work the kids are, lol! In addition to all the work, Lilah locked him out when he went to get the mail! Luckily Finn let him back in. He even called our sitter to give her some more regular hours, saying I really need more of a break. Too funny!

Hope everyone is doing well! We might be in for a bit of snow tomorrow, just a little though!
Old 11-26-2012, 06:40 PM   #1488
SCS BRAK Coordinator

You girls are the absolute best. That is what I love about this group. The advise here is worth so much more because one of us has tried it. I am definitely going to order some refills for my copics. Thanks Linda for the links.

Kathy - I will be excited to get your page. Kathy - have you ever taken any copic classes? Your coloring is sooo good. I need to go back and refresh myself from Susanne's class. I really enjoy coloring. Just feel that I could use a few more classes.

I am seriously going to join the Simon Says kit of the month. You can see some of the kits HERE . I am just trying to figure out how to sign up starting with January kit. No rush I guess.

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 11-26-2012, 07:08 PM   #1489

Here's my card I colored with the Prismacolor Pencils and odorless mineral spirits by dipping the pencils directly into the spirits before coloring. I like that it gives a more vibrant color and easier blending.

Now going to look at the links you girls provided.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:09 PM   #1490

Forgot to post the link.

Birthday Bear vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Old 11-26-2012, 10:06 PM   #1491
Glitter Guru

Thanks about your notes about the Corner Chomper. I like to round my corners but at twice the cardstock it's very difficult with the little punchers. Therefore the Chomper is well suited. I decided to buy one. THANKS for your help.

Susanne- The Corner Chomper i spoke of is from WeR Memory Keepers. There are different corner sizes. But i think the turquoise one have the right size for me.

Tracie- I also buy any refills. Of course it also depends on how often they are used. For me it's not worth it. They have a long shelf life and if they are empty I'll buy a new one. What are you doing in your class- something special ? I did not promise too much or ? The card kits from Simon ..... are really nice and the stamp versatile.

Vickie- Here is the link for the Simon Says Stamps Card Kits. Your card is really sweet and the coloring style is great.

Kathy- Horray ! I look forward to yours and Heatherīs scrapbook page. My scrapbook pages should actually also arrive soon. Joanna has sent them, maybe because of the holidays, it is delayed.

Last edited by germanstampler; 11-26-2012 at 10:17 PM..
Old 11-27-2012, 04:15 AM   #1492
Watercolor Wizard

Imke--I went to the site to ck it out! I like the "Sew Stamper"--it's just like their sewing device only with black ink! I am going to see if AE has any in stock--cute--I already own the handle it needs to work--I'd would be cute along the outside of a matted cute card!

Well, we're supposed to get some snow later--sky is gray, it's cold and the Canadian temps are coolin' us down here! Sounds like a good day to make soup!

Vickie--one of my goals this year is to try working with 'watercolor pencils'...it's on my list! I will ask for a gift card to AE from Santa and maybe get started on that element of coloring!!! Your card is adorable!

Old 11-27-2012, 05:03 AM   #1493
Watercolor Wizard

My first attempt to "Triple Time Stamping" (mid section red mat is a wee bit oversized) but you get the gist of the TTS style! Fun card to make and super easy! This was an A2 size--plan to make it larger next time!
Attached Thumbnails
triple-time-stamping-001.jpg  

Old 11-27-2012, 05:09 AM   #1494
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Love it Susanne. Busy girl you are.

Meljen's Designs
Old 11-27-2012, 05:14 AM   #1495

Love your layered stamping Susanne; that's a technique I've yet to try.

Tracie and Imke, thank you for the Simon Says cardkit link. I've got it bookmarked!

Need to grab a cup of coffee and start the morning! Retirement is wonderful!
Old 11-27-2012, 06:37 AM   #1496
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning ladies!

Jumping across the hall to see if anyone knows if Joanna is still using her old address?

Plus it's lonely over there!
Old 11-27-2012, 08:21 AM   #1497
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Y View Post
Love your layered stamping Susanne; that's a technique I've yet to try.

Tracie and Imke, thank you for the Simon Says cardkit link. I've got it bookmarked!

Need to grab a cup of coffee and start the morning! Retirement is wonderful!
Vickie, it's very easy--see the pre-stamped layout...use reposeable tape on the back--use a lighter color flourish type stamp and then stamp your main feature--back with a "solid" color mat and decorate the top 4 pieces with some twine/ribbon-back that with dimensions...Bada bing..bada boom..done! So easy!

Old 11-27-2012, 09:13 AM   #1498
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by tackertwosome View Post
Good morning ladies!

Jumping across the hall to see if anyone knows if Joanna is still using her old address?

Plus it's lonely over there!
I haven't heard her mention a new address so far. I am sure they will have mail forwarded for awhile anyway so I'll bet it is okay to use it.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 11-27-2012, 09:28 AM   #1499
Stazon Splitcoast

I loved the Simple Simon kits. May do that in Jan. for a few months. Right now I am needing to use what I have. My craft room needs a good cleaning. I may have to save the good cleaning until Jan. too.

Are we starting this type of kit exchange in Jan. or going back to the other way? What have you decided Angela or Jessica?

Can't wait for the scrapbook pages!

Kathy that sounds like an awesome holiday for you. So glad you had fun and the family also had a good time. I don't know how you do it all. I can't even manage 2 DT's. I have been ask to be on more but I know I couldn't keep up. I have more fun doing what I want rather than assigned challenges. You are on what 5 or 6 and have 4 little ones, you are amazing. I think Angela is on quite a few too! I guess you two know how to organize your time better than I do.

Imke what have you decided to do about your bike? I think you must stay in great shape riding it to work everyday.

Pat, do you have another LSS? What are you going to do on Friday nights? I feel for you and hopefully they will relocate in another building unless they owned the one that burned. I know you will miss your friends and getting together with them.

I need to get busy on my Christmas Cards.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 11-27-2012, 09:29 AM   #1500
Stazon Splitcoast

Susanne, I love your layered stamping card. It is beautiful!

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 11-27-2012, 09:29 AM   #1501
Glitter Guru

That's a cool technique Susanne, I've never tried it either, love how your card looks.

You all have me looking at card kits now, lol!

Tracie, thanks for the kind words, I never feel like my coloring looks that good, but I keep trying. I took both of Suzanne Dean's classes a little over a year ago in Delaware. I've also taken the beginner and intermediate copic certification classes. For the money and what you learn, I think Suzanne Dean's classes are the way to go. I know you and Debra and Linda had fun in yours. She's such a great teacher. I want to take the online hair class, but haven't had time to start it.

Tracie, how awesome that your classes are filling up. I agree, your projects always look awesome. I wish I lived close, it would be fun to take your classes.

We had a little wet snow earlier, but nothing really to speak of.

Getting Patti's package together, I ran to the scrapbook store near here to find one last thing I needed, found it and something else really cool (can't say what, lol). Now just to box it up!

The copic refills are definitely worth it. One refill will fill up a marker lots of times and costs about the same as a marker. I have refills for the grays, browns, skin tones and other colors I use often.

Vickie and Angela, what's the verdict on the new markers? Are you happy with them? Vickie, so cool to dip the pencil in the gamsol, going to try that, I never got the hang of the blending stumps. Love the vibrant color on your bear, looks great!

Anyone have a good book recommendation? I'm struggling with the book club selection this month (The End of Life Book club, or something like that), I just can't get that into it.

Lena, not sure about Jo's address. When are you moving in Joanna? Seems like it should be very soon.

Lynne, hope you are fully recovered by now. Stomach bugs are rotten!

Heather, how is Claire's cold? Hoping it didn't last!

I'm off to do some laundry and make bread and rolls. Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 11-27-2012, 01:05 PM   #1502
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Kathy - I just finished the Sweetness of Forgetting by Kristin Harmel. Very good book. I tried to start the trilogy by Ken Follett but gee whiz it would take me all winter to read it. I need to get it back to the library so will download and read it when a big snow storm comes through. So instead I have started Dearie the story of Julia Childs. I love to read. I have 4 other books checked out of the library but haven't started them yet.

Linda - I found another place for copic refills. Stamps Alive for $4.60. I went to one of our LSS stores today and they had them for $7.99. Also on Stamps Alive website it says copics are going up $1 in 2013. You would think that all the other markers coming out would keep prices low. I am exhausted. I think I am going to have to go back to work to rest. I started early this morning and hit JoAnn Fabrics, Costco, Archivers, LSS #1, LSS #2, candy making shop and grocery store. Then I came up and put up all my cat friendly Christmas decorations. I can only cram so much on my Fire Place mantel.

Okay I got on here because I noticed Susanne's card was marked on the front page of SCS as a favorite. Of course we thought that but someone else did too.

Meljen's Designs
Old 11-27-2012, 01:57 PM   #1503
Hardware Hotshot

Yes, Lena ... the old address for me is still valid. We're moving in two waves; the first is this weekend but we won't be COMPLETELY moved in until December 7th. We will have a forward in place for a month anyway so any mail should still reach me.

The new address is:

Me
802 Timbertop Ct.
Colorado Springs, CO 80921

We're moving to the northern-most end of the Springs. On our side of the street is Colorado Springs and the other side of the street is Monument, another city altogether. Crazy huh?

Imke, I honestly don't know why your envelopes haven't started arriving. I DID mail them at a non-regulation post office but that shouldn't make a difference should it? The office says "post office" on the outside but the guys inside don't wear the official uniforms. Does anyone have any experience with this?
Old 11-27-2012, 04:30 PM   #1504
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello to all!

I've been trying to keep up on all the posts...lots going on here! Kits (thanks a lot, you enablers!), triple step stamping, holidays, books, classes, etc. Darn, I need to get out more!

I just had two yucky days at work...super busy and today they were painting with oil base paint and waxing the floors. I've had a headache since 10 this morning and by the time I left I'd become nauseated as well.

I havn't used my markers yet. My problem is 1/2 of my stamping stuff is moved into my new space and 1/2 is downstairs. I havn't found a comfortable chair yet...I need a tall one because my stamping space is elevated...I have been looking at hydraulic stools but havn't found the right one. I brought one home and then decided I didn't like it. Anyway it is hard to stamp because I spend a lot of time running up and down the stairs.

Pat, that is really the pitts about your LSS. Have they figured out what caused the fire, and will the owners relocate?

What would you ladies like to do the next round? It is up to all of you.

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 11-27-2012, 05:09 PM   #1505
Watercolor Wizard

Angela---you might want to ck out; TJmaxx, Marshalls and Home Goods--I keep seeing the "barbershop stools" or hairdresser stools for a wicked good price--I'd like one and keep looking. I like to sit OVER my work--so I have my office style chair up on the highest level...but a stool would be perfect!

Sorry you had a lousy day--too bad they can't paint/clean the floors after hours or on weekends--I would have complained (hate that smell)

QueenieJO--I just emailed you about the address inquiry--please disregard message! Must be pretty exhaustingly excited? Wow your house sold fast huh? My cousin just wrote me--they are putting in a bid for a house closer to the beach down in FL--I guess everyone has the bug to move a lil'!

Tracie--You bargin hunter you! Thanks for the tip on the Copic markers/refills--I should jump on that deal!

Angela-Jess--I can go either way with the Secret sister swap...should we take a vote? haha

Old 11-27-2012, 05:11 PM   #1506
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Palmer View Post
Susanne, I love your layered stamping card. It is beautiful!
Awe thanks Linda/Kathleen! It was my first time--and the middle mat is a lil' wonky...but I just had to learn it and once I did..now I need to make it MY size! It's really much easier than it looks when you start out....Reeeeally easy!

Old 11-27-2012, 07:44 PM   #1507
Hardware Hotshot

Hello, hello!!

Lots of chit chat here. I like the looks of those Simon Says Stamp card kits. Maybe I have to find room in the budget to get them next year.

At the same time...I TOTALLY have to use up what I have!!! It's outta control!

Not alot new here....well, I guess we have something new every day, but it all goes by so fast. Claire is feeling better (thank goodness) and has even slept through a couple of nights. She's capable of it, but just chooses to entertain Mommy at 3:30am.

She's working on her first word (other than Mama and Dada). It's "Ti!" We're still working on the "ger" part. She has a jungle themed wall hanging in her room and she loves the Tiger. So, DH has been working with her and now she says "Ti, Ti!". THEN we figured out why she likes that tiger. The cats walk by and she points and says "Ti, Ti!!!". Our cats are now walking tall. They've been elevated to tiger status.

She's also showing much more balance and is starting to stand on her own. She did it really well the other night. We were both ignoring her (hides face in shame) and I looked over and she must have forgotten what she was doing and let go of the couch to watch some tv. As soon as I whispered to my husband to check it out, she fell on her bum.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:53 PM   #1508
Die Cut Diva

I'm going to do some reading and catching up on this thread later, but I wanted to post that I have finally mailed Linda's kit. I am so sorry for the delay. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to arrive.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:35 PM   #1509
Watercolor Wizard

I just uploaded a another card "Criss X Christmas card"...I received a note back from SCS that they moved it to "Technique Spotlight"...Where is that and what does that mean? haha...Anyone know? Was it not good enough for the general card uploads? {Oh gosh...hope not}

Old 11-27-2012, 11:38 PM   #1510
Glitter Guru

Linda- I'll just buy a new bike next spring. The dealer said I should go to the winter with the old bike. A good idea and good for my wallet. I'll have time to save the money until then.

Joanna- Thanks for your new adress. From December 7 it can be used, right ?
AND sorry, I donīt know how your postal system works. I'm glad I understand the German I can not help - only hope If they do not arrive until the end of December, I'll probably make new ones.

Susanne- Your cards are awesome ! I think the SCS card slides into the right categories and i think itīs not bad

Heather- It is amazing how quickly children learn. Enjoy the moment. And wow, you've already tigers at home ! LOL

Angela- I hope you are feeling better today. It is indeed a disgrace to work with this smell. I like this CARD KIT SHOWER variant. But I go with anything the majority wants.

Last edited by germanstampler; 11-28-2012 at 03:00 AM..
Old 11-28-2012, 06:17 AM   #1511
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

Headache is almost gone and I have been able to putz around at my leisure this morning...havn't been able to do that for over a week...it is good for the soul!

Ivy is home sick today...head cold, sore throat. She said there are a lot of sick kids at school.

Susanne, technique spotlight...that rocks!

Would really like to get crafty, but I find I have no mojo....

I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 11-28-2012, 06:18 AM   #1512

Good morning

Just a quick check-in for now.

Here's the new sketch challenge posted today; anyone wanna play?

Sketch Challenge 413 {11/28/12}

Slept in this morning so I'm running late with breakfast and meds. It sure felt good to get the extra sleep.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:23 AM   #1513

Susanne, when a card is uploaded, instead of member gallery (which it will always be in regardless), that pull down menu has lots of categories and Criss-cross cards is one of the gallery selections. Hope that makes sense!
Old 11-28-2012, 06:24 AM   #1514

Cardkit showers...or cardkit secret sister...like both, so either will be fun.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:55 AM   #1515
Stazon Splitcoast

Vickie, I am in for the sketch challenge!

Old 11-28-2012, 08:45 AM   #1516
Hardware Hotshot

I want to craft so badly and just can't get enough hours in a row to really feel like I'm making headway on what I want to do. I love Christmas, but in this way, it drives me nuts!!! Too much to do!
Old 11-28-2012, 10:42 AM   #1517
Stazon Splitcoast

Vickie, I'm up for the sketch challenge later today....

I love the way we are doing it now for at least one more round so that is my vote but I love it either way.

Thanks Tracie. I'll check them out. I use my copics a lot and have refilled almost all of them at one time or another. I started out like Kathy, grays and browns, skin combos and favorite color combos. Suzanne has lots of online coloring classes. I'm enrolled in the hair class but I haven't time to start it so far.

Gotta go get laundry out of my washer and load in dryer. Thank goodness they got my washer fixed before deer season. Today was the first day and Steve already got one after only hunting 4 hrs. Of course he has 4 tags to fill.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 11-28-2012, 10:58 AM   #1518
Glitter Guru

Linda, what are "tags to fill", never heard of that term. Wow, he got a deer quickly. I saw two today on either side of the road the preschool is on (both hit by cars), they must have been crossing together last night. It's a heavily traveled road, so they didn't have a chance. So glad your washer is fixed Linda, that is a relief!

Tracie, I just finished the Sweetness of Forgetting, too! Loved it, I recommended it to some friends. Might get the Julia Child one, that sounds good.

Imke, glad your bike will make it til spring, gives you some time to save for a new one.

Heather, I love Christmas, too. But agree, sometimes all the craziness can really be stressful.

Susanne, it's not bad that they moved it, they just will add it to a certain technique gallery, so it will show there, too. I've had that email, too, and thought I did something wrong, but it's nothing wrong!

Angela, hope Ivy feels better soon and glad your H/A is mostly gone.

I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow. DH is there for work already. He won 2 nights at some hotel about two years ago at a charity auction, and it will expire at the end of the year. So we are going to use it. Hope my inlaws are up for the kids! We will be back early Sat afternoon, so it will only be 48 hours. But I know 4 kids can be a handful!

All pages are postal (except Angelas, they are in your package for Dec.)! At long last, sorry for the hold up, I just hate photos of myself!

Vickie, will check out that sketch and see how it goes. Thanks for the link.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:20 AM   #1519
Stazon Splitcoast

Okay, Vickie, here's my version of the sketch: White Christmas Wishes

I am still having trouble with my pages.... You would think the third time is a charm, but no...that batch of pictures turned out crummy too. Either no heads or blurry. The picture is saved to my computer and is clear and nice...when I print it, I am either blurry or part of my head is gone. I can't go to the kiosk and print it myself because I accidentally deleted the photos from the memory card. The kids get frustrated with me because I keep forgetting how, so I did it myself. I was so proud of myself until I realized what I had done! Good grief...I am just not techie! Will try to con Ivy into taking another shot...a lot of her photos are blurry because she is impatient and in a hurry. Are you sure I can't use a picture of Paisley instead? She is cuter too!

Old 11-28-2012, 12:23 PM   #1520

Angela, your sketch card is soooo cute! I hope to get to it this evening.

We've been on the phone most of the day with Jenni to get a new windshield installed in her car. The "no good" kicked and shattered it; cops won't do anything; her landlord has video survellience showing it happening but the person is masked and gloved. We just know it was the "no good." Her insurance doesn't have comp, and of course, she has no money, so my DH has been on phone with businesses in Canton to find a glass company that will go to her apartment to install the windshield. Finally, go it scheduled. AND, she is supposed to have her insurance agent call me so I can get comp included in her policy for the future and of course, pay the preminum. She is maintaining a B average, carrying a full load, so needed to get this done ASAP. One of her Profs let her do a test online today since she had no way to get to class. Always something!
Closed Thread