Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 07:13 AM   #1361
Hardware Hotshot

Imke's WERE supposed to go with mine but then with the craziness of the move, I mailed them on their own. I was worried that they were going to get lost. I packaged them and addressed them on Monday but then forgot to stick them in the mail until yesterday. You WILL get them soon (I double dog promise you) You may start getting them as soon as Monday. Sorry Imke. I'm usually waaaaay more organized than this.

Mr. Radar had a busy day. I too am on a restricted budget because of him. He caught me going 41 in a 30 zone and cost me $145. Ouch. I was driving Ken's car (the Explorer) and it's harder to see how fast you are going - that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Sorry to hear about Denise, Linda

Last edited by Queenbee Jo; 11-17-2012 at 07:16 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-17-2012, 07:53 AM   #1362
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Linda, sending prayers Denise's way.

Jo and Patti, I have a lead foot...I'm so surprised that I've not yet had to give up money to the cause! LOL I do a lot of interstate travel to grocery store, doctors, etc., and even though the speed limit is 70 I have to watch that I'm not going 85! YIKES! But, really, 85 is just keeping up with the traffic!

No plans today other than to take a pic of the wonderful cardkit from Pat and post a proper thanks.

Oh, and if anyone is interested in CKC, there will be one in Fort Wayne, Indiana, end of May! Yep, I plan to attend. Fort Wayne is about 2 1/2 hours drive, so I'm putting some moolah back to attend that event! I LOVED CKC in Kansas City and meeting Tracie. Patti, I don't know how close Fort Wayne is to you, but maybe a possibility to meet up!

Patti, that's a good idea for the challenge to put in the challenge keywords and then put a link to our card in this thread when we've done it.

Heather, the pics of the creative Claire are sooo sweet. I don't know how they learn to throw those tantrums, but I think most babes start them around that age! Are you doing a scrapbook of Claire?

gotta grab another cup of coffee and empty the dishwasher and do a few domestic things today.
Old 11-17-2012, 10:18 AM   #1363
Watercolor Wizard

Prayers for Denise on tap! Poor thing...And here I complain about my aches and pains-not fair to compare to Denise.

Vickie--I just said out loud--> "85 Vickie bad girl" Haha Really? I know Massachusetts drivers are famous for speeding and the scenario of driving in the left lane of 95 and zooming across 3-4 lanes to quick get off this exit! It just happened in front of me the other day--it's like a blur and you hold your breath for the guy/gal! Be safe--and remember, just cuz everyone else does it...doesn't mean you can too!! Wowza!!! haha (Okay enough mothering) My thing is 70mph middle lane...if someone intimidates me--they move around--sorry--there are always State Troopers on 495/95 here-let them get the ticket! {Patti and QueenieJO--sorry about your tickets!}

Patti-we miss you when you work 4+ day/nights etc...can't you quit your job and hang with us? <Smiles> Enjoy your weekend off! Neveryoumind the house cleaning--it will get done when it gets done!

News on my Ohio front is that my nephew who was working in St. Croix, then St. Thomas...was just transferred to Louisville, KY! I learned that he is a 5 hour car ride away from Hudson, OH! So, I am relieved my oldest brother John (early-on-set of Alzheimer’s) will have his son closer than the Virgin Island's...Plus, since his company moved him--all expenses paid!!! <Seriously...does any company do this nowadays?>He was going out to buy a brand new car today-to heck with the economy! (He asked me if I thought he was nuts--I said, well think of the car payment a few years from now--mind you he wants to buy the top of the line Ford Expedition--when do you and new wife plan to have babies...that car payment will be significant--sorry nephew-ya just gotta think outside the "want" box! I am sure he hung up and said--screw what auntie thinks!

So, I dragged myself out of bed this morning oh and it was so cozy and warm-after swatting the alarm clock 2 times...made myself coffee, shower, fresh clothes and drove down to my Absolutely Everything-like a glow of light from the heavens and to their annual sale I went! <cue the angelic harmonies here> I was a lil' late for openers (as I noticed fellow crafty Comrades with bags and bags of merchandise sitting in the side lines taking tallies of their goods-before heading to the register to check out) I ran into (2) of my students that were so happy I sent them a quick email about the sale,
I bought;
102 sheets of DP $10.20 -mostly all double sided
12 stamps (wood & cling sets) varying prices of (.50c,.75c, $1-$2) each (sinfully-some of these stamps were $10 and $15 each)
Marvy Reindeer punch $1 (regularly $9.99)
5 LePlume markers (flesh and skin colors) .50c each
used my $21.00 store credit
Paid $12 bucks!
In line to check out, I got everyone singing Christmas carols and we ooo'd and ahhh'd everyone's purchases--we were laughing-one woman from Maine (artist) had to have her bags rolled out on a cart to another part of the store to pay--she bought all the Accucut dies (they are the size of a small bathroom window and thick like sizz dies--plus 6 bags loaded with everything! She was right behind me teaches and is going for her master's in art--etc. She admitted she only gets to this store 1-2 times a year--4 hour car ride for her! Poor thing!!! hahaha

OH..funny; one woman at the sale table asked me, "Aren't you the one that won the Marathon--and wrote about it in the newsletter?" I said, "Why yes, I am, and here I am again with no make-up, wet hair from my shower and instead of that bright orange t--a loud purple sweatshirt!" We both laughed!

Room Question: Do anyone of you know how to do the Northwoods stamps display--sticky paper glitter technique? I looked on Youtube--but nothing from exclusively on Northwood's stamps!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Old 11-17-2012, 12:52 PM   #1364
Stazon Splitcoast

Susanne, I do it with a little glue that dries clear and sprinkle on some Glamor Dust or use the crystal effects and add glitter or glamor dust.

I did the card sketch for this week.
Christmas Card for Hunter by Linda Palmer - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'm going to do another card using the sketch but the card will be square.

Sorry you guys are getting speeding tickets. It's a wonder I haven't gotten one but so far I'm okay. I've never had a speeding ticket but only because I have never been caught. I do tend to have a heavy foot.

I am drinking all that fun stuff tomorrow. I am having a colonoscopy on Monday morning. I dread having to swallow all that nasty drink.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Old 11-17-2012, 01:02 PM   #1365
Hardware Hotshot

I haven't done the sketch quite yet. I'm really trying to get one of my swaps done (cards) and I'm having issues with my copics. For this one, I'm send the image, so I can't ruin another with a big blob of ink!! So, going slowly...I hope to get the sketch done tonight. Hopefully.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:08 PM   #1366

Susanne, do you have a Xyron sticker maker (large one)? I've run my images through the Xyron to put sticky all over it and then peel the paper off and sprinkle with glue.

Have had company most of the day so haven't had a chance to take a photo of the cardkit from Pat and now we are getting ready to go out for dinner.

Tomorrow my youngest DD and DGD are going to see Breaking Dawn 2. DD just finished her CNA classes and will begin her internship on Monday then take state certification test. She said she will then sign up for QMA classes after having logged 1000 hours as CNA. Step by step I think she'll continue and become RN.

Susanne, thanks for the heads up with the scrapmart spellbinders sale; I did get 2 of the dies on my list, so no complaints 2 for the price of one basically; the others were sold out by the time I got the order to go through which was this morning.

Time to go; wishing everyone a good evening.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:29 PM   #1367
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Linda - I feel so bad for Denise. I hope the steriods help.

Heather - Claire is just adorable. I see a definite future crafter on your hands.

I briefly looked at the sale and thought, what could I possibly need? I am really trying to use what I have. Otherwise we will have to build on for storage reasons.

Now I am off to make my card for the challenge posted above.

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 11-17-2012, 01:57 PM   #1368
Watercolor Wizard

Vickie--good idea-I always forget about my Xyron (own the small one) But you are right, I bet I could zip it through there and make the glitter card! I'll have to play with mine-hope Michaels/Acmoore still sell the cartridges?!

Also, I "caught" (3) spellbinders--and could have bought more had they been available--my big Spellbinders want is the Huge (grandsize) decorative square I think they call it #1 or something? Its so I can make my 6" cards from it as a base...saw it on Amazon for $37--will keep my eyes peeled for it!

I may need some direction on where to post our newchallenge card...later I will finish it and ask again...utoh..dinner's ready..bbl

Old 11-17-2012, 02:32 PM   #1369
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Y View Post

Oh, and if anyone is interested in CKC, there will be one in Fort Wayne, Indiana, end of May! Yep, I plan to attend. Fort Wayne is about 2 1/2 hours drive, so I'm putting some moolah back to attend that event! I LOVED CKC in Kansas City and meeting Tracie. Patti, I don't know how close Fort Wayne is to you, but maybe a possibility to meet up!
I think Fort Wayne is about a 4 hour drive for me. Very doable. I'll put it on my calendar, would love to go and meet up with you, Vickie!
Old 11-17-2012, 07:06 PM   #1370

Linda, I know what you mean about drinking that "stuff!" I've had 3 colonoscopy exams and am not looking forward to another one due anytime since it's been 5 years since the last one. Maybe this spring I'll have it scheduled, or not!

I plan to create the sketch challenge card in the morning, and will take the photo of my awesome cardkit from Pat then also.

Oh Patti...that would be fabulous to meet up in Fort Wayne.

Tracie, I've told myself to use what I have, but when I have a little extra in my pocket, I shop! Just today I placed a stampin up order for things I don't need but want, placed the order for the 2 spellbinder dies, placed an order from SimonSays for 2 MFT dies...oh, and I ordered 4 of the embossing folder binders from the Hobby Lobby online store. I have filled 6 of those binders so far. The 4 should be delivered on Wednesday; will get them filled and see how many more binders I need...this is the first phase of my craftroom re-organization! I plan to start on a full re-organization after Thanksgiving!

Very tired and I'm rambling so will say good night.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:35 PM   #1371
Watercolor Wizard

Okay, I finished my NEW challenge---now where do I post it? I am so"SSMIS" that I don't know where this goes....helpers? <clap-clap>haha! I used an adorable Hero Arts stamp-fun and very colorful....

Vickie-my sister just commented about my meager spending on craft items- $20 here and there...blah-blah--if you use it-its your thing--better than any other addiction! It's my craft--she's sewing, beading etc....I do this! I will take a step back and account for the few new things-design new things...class is Saturday- Christmas cards lurking...but I also sell my cards so one pays for another!

So tell me Heather, Vickie, Patti, Tracie---where do I post this new challenge?

Old 11-17-2012, 10:13 PM   #1372
Hardware Hotshot

Susanne, post it in your SCS gallery. I'm assuming you know how to do that, since your gallery has so much beautiful stuff in it already? Remember when you're filling out the card details to put the keyword SC411 into the keyword box.

Then, go to the thread I mentioned and post the link to your gallery card in that thread....something like this......

Quote:
I managed to finish mine tonight. Here it is:
Fall Thank You by JadeOnline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
If you head over to the thread, you'll probably see my post there. I'm heading there right after I post this. I can't wait to see your card!!
Old 11-17-2012, 11:52 PM   #1373
Glitter Guru

Hey Ladies,

WOW- a looooot of chat and shopping here !!!

Susanne- Sounds like you had a blast at your shopping trip. And how funny that you were recognized.

Heather- Claire looks so sweet and i bet she have a lot of fun in your craft room !!

Denise- Hope you are feeling better soon and i hope the med helps !

Joanna- Many thanks for sending my pages !

Vickie- Have fun with Patīs kit.

Patti/Jo - Sorry about your speeding ticket. Sounds like me. In the urban area you may go here 30 miles. Like many, I also think that it is very slow and go mostly 40. I always hope that nobody flashes me. LOL

Great idea with the challenge, Heather. I saw yours and Lindaīs card. They are very pretty.

Wish everyone a great Sunday !
Old 11-18-2012, 04:04 AM   #1374
Gabfest Goddess

Oh, I really liked that sketch! Made two cards from it:

Versatile Sympathy by MommaPatti - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and
Melon Mambo Thanks by MommaPatti - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks, Heather!

Woke up at 4:30 this morning and couldn't sleep, so I got up and played in the craft room a bit. DH got called into the hospital shortly after I got up, poor guy, now he's sleeping in the recliner in the living room. He's gonna sleep through all the football today!

Susanne, wow, what a haul from your Absolutely Everything shopping trip!! Looking forward to seeing your card for the sketch challenge. AND CONGRATULATIONS!! Saw that your dancing AI girls on the Nutcracker stage was mentioned not once, BUT TWICE in the favorites for the week!! AWESOME!!

Thinking of Denise and keeping her in prayer....

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!
Old 11-18-2012, 04:31 AM   #1375
SCS BRAK Coordinator

I can't tell you how much I enjoy this thread.

Patti - I love your cards. Both are beautiful. I have mine done. Will get a picture of it done today and posted.

Vickie - I love it when you tell me what you bought. Now I am off to look at those sites.

Big question - Is anyone buying any crafty items on Black Friday? Have you heard of any big sales?

Linda - Ugh - I don't like that stuff to drink. I had one in 2010 so I think I am good for a while. Never fun.

Can't wait to see Joanna and Imke's pages. I'm sure they are wonderful.

I am finishing up cards for a swap today and then I volunteered to make my parents Christmas cards. They are sooo funny because they went to buy some and they all say Made in China. Another requirement is that is has to say Merry Christmas not Happy Holidays. So I am off to try and find something simple.

Have a great Sunday.

Meljen's Designs
Old 11-18-2012, 05:12 AM   #1376
Watercolor Wizard

Tracie-this week alone has been oogled with great discounts--Scrapmart had the spellbinders @ 50% off, I have been getting emails from Joann's, eksuccess, inkadinkadoo, Martha stewart,K&Co...checkout acherryontop, scrapbook.com

Lil' pre-holiday-teasers--

FYI: if you sign up @ scrapmart--you get their 40% discount 1ce a month-every month--I have used this successfully a couple of times--they don't have all the stamps--but they get a bunch of new ones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taclary View Post
I can't tell you how much I enjoy this thread.

Patti - I love your cards. Both are beautiful. I have mine done. Will get a picture of it done today and posted.

Vickie - I love it when you tell me what you bought. Now I am off to look at those sites.

Big question - Is anyone buying any crafty items on Black Friday? Have you heard of any big sales?

Linda - Ugh - I don't like that stuff to drink. I had one in 2010 so I think I am good for a while. Never fun.

Can't wait to see Joanna and Imke's pages. I'm sure they are wonderful.

I am finishing up cards for a swap today and then I volunteered to make my parents Christmas cards. They are sooo funny because they went to buy some and they all say Made in China. Another requirement is that is has to say Merry Christmas not Happy Holidays. So I am off to try and find something simple.

Have a great Sunday.

Old 11-18-2012, 05:35 AM   #1377
SCS BRAK Coordinator

I love all the enablers on here. Question for Susanne and Vickie - what is the code this month for scrapmart coupon. I have cleaned out my emails and of course my coupon was on there. I am shopping today from my computer. Who knows what I will buy. Susanne - you gave me some great places to go.

I got my challenge card posted. You can see it HERE .

Meljen's Designs
Old 11-18-2012, 05:49 AM   #1378
Watercolor Wizard

Here's my SCS411
Attached Thumbnails
have-yourself-merry-little-christmas-004.jpg  

Old 11-18-2012, 05:51 AM   #1379
Watercolor Wizard

I don't know how you gals get the liner instead of the picture--when I "Go Advanced" and then "manage uploads" this is what happens! Anything I am missing?

Old 11-18-2012, 05:54 AM   #1380
Watercolor Wizard

Awe...thanks Patti--see here again I know not where to look every week--I just happened to see their comments on my SSMIS page place where they posted this information! I was determined to use both "active gals" in one card w/o having a 10x10 card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaPatti View Post
Oh, I really liked that sketch! Made two cards from it:

Versatile Sympathy by MommaPatti - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and
Melon Mambo Thanks by MommaPatti - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks, Heather!

Woke up at 4:30 this morning and couldn't sleep, so I got up and played in the craft room a bit. DH got called into the hospital shortly after I got up, poor guy, now he's sleeping in the recliner in the living room. He's gonna sleep through all the football today!

Susanne, wow, what a haul from your Absolutely Everything shopping trip!! Looking forward to seeing your card for the sketch challenge. AND CONGRATULATIONS!! Saw that your dancing AI girls on the Nutcracker stage was mentioned not once, BUT TWICE in the favorites for the week!! AWESOME!!

Thinking of Denise and keeping her in prayer....

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

Old 11-18-2012, 06:05 AM   #1381
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
I love all the enablers on here. Question for Susanne and Vickie - what is the code this month for scrapmart coupon. I have cleaned out my emails and of course my coupon was on there. I am shopping today from my computer. Who knows what I will buy. Susanne - you gave me some great places to go.

"STUFFING" is the Scrapmart code!
Just now I received more emails from: Michaels door busters 40%/Hobby Lobby, and Kraftin' Kimmie!!! Sorry, had to share more enableeeees!

Off to church and God knows I could use some time for reflection! haha

Old 11-18-2012, 06:06 AM   #1382
Watercolor Wizard

Oh Linda...Hope you have a good day--I watched Tom drink the mucky-muck when he had his thing--good luck tomorrow!

Old 11-18-2012, 06:30 AM   #1383

Quote:

I did that too Tracie...deleted my scrapmart email 'cause I didn't think I'd use it...but, never say never and I've already placed my order without the coupon. May have to place another order before end of month!

I love all the cards you girls have uploaded for the sketch challenge; my card is still in my head.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:31 AM   #1384
Gabfest Goddess

Linda, I'll be thinking of you as you prep for the colonoscopy today. Ewwwww, drinking that stuff is the worst part of the test; the test itself is nothing compared to the prep! (Besides having to give up coffee and chocolate for a couple of days!) I have a pretty heavy family history dad, grandpa, great uncle, all before age 53) of colon cancer and have had scopes since I was 34. Have had six of 'em (one without anesthesia, ugh!), and fortunately all have been good so far. I am due for one this year coming up.

Here's hoping it all comes out alright (ooooh, bad pun!) Seriously, though, hope all goes well for you, both prep and testing!
Old 11-18-2012, 09:15 AM   #1385
Stazon Splitcoast

Heather, darling pictures of Claire. Sounds like she will be joining you in the craftroom soon. lol!! She is a little doll and has a mischevious sparkle in her eyes.

Susanne, thanks for the heads up on Scrapmart. I found 2 sets of spellbinders I have been wanting and 2 for the price of one is a great deal. I'll go back and sign up. Cut At Home also has a 40% coupon that they send you on the first of the month or when you sign up to be a member.

Susanne, love your card and all the rest. I saw everyone's in the gallery except yours so went to your gallery. Yours will be uploaded tomorrow.

Quennie Jo, I hope you are taking some time to rest a little.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 11-18-2012, 09:20 AM   #1386
Hardware Hotshot

Great cards!!

Linda, I love the puffy trim on the little guys suit.

Patti, both are gorgeous, but the sympathy is my favorite! I love the colors and it's perfect for the theme.

Tracie, love the bright colors and that adorable image.

Susanne, LOVE the circles instead of the squares!! I am never very good at thinking outside the box on these things, but it's great!!

Susanne, as for the way the picture is displayed. I think you are going advanced and then adding the picture as an attachment. I am going to my gallery, clicking on the image I want, copying the address and then pasting it into my thread. Make sense?
Old 11-18-2012, 09:20 AM   #1387
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you all for the well wishes. I had my first colonoscopy 5 1/2 yrs ago and didn't even remember the test, only drinking the goop. It does not run in our family but it does in Glenn's. I was trying to put it off another 6 mo. but my Primary Care Dr. was insisting and I could ignore him but the indian clinic where I get the majority of my prescriptions free said they were scheduling me for one and paying for it so I couldn't get out of it. Oh well, at least I only have to have them every 5 yrs.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 11-18-2012, 09:20 AM   #1388

Thank you Pat for this awesome cardkit! I can't wait to use the flap book!
Attached Thumbnails
kit-pat-vky.jpg  
Old 11-18-2012, 09:21 AM   #1389
Stazon Splitcoast

Susanne, I also copy and paste like Heather does.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 11-18-2012, 09:23 AM   #1390
Hardware Hotshot

Susanne, I also see that you didn't put yours into your gallery. That's what I do first when I'm pasting the link.

To add it to your gallery, click "Upload a Card" on the left hand menu bar. It's in the second box under "Around the Site". On the first page, I usually JUST select the image because it lets you edit the album, description and title on the next page. Then click Upload/Submit and it will give you a second page where you can enter in all the details.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:33 AM   #1391

Thank you Heather for the encouragement to participate in the sketch challenge.

Here's my card:

Ebbtide & Anela vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Getting ready to leave for movie so will be back later this evening.

Wishing everyone a fabulous day.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:52 AM   #1392
Glitter Guru

Lalalalalala....i donīt wanīt to hear that about alle these SALES !! But I look over anyway....

Ladies- Your challenge cards are fabulous !!

I have a room quesion for all Blogger User:
I always have problems on Sundays. I can not open pages/blogs. Only one, and then it goes not further. Has anyone noticed the same problems ?
Old 11-18-2012, 12:31 PM   #1393
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeOnline View Post
Great cards!!

Linda, I love the puffy trim on the little guys suit.

Patti, both are gorgeous, but the sympathy is my favorite! I love the colors and it's perfect for the theme.

Tracie, love the bright colors and that adorable image.

Susanne, LOVE the circles instead of the squares!! I am never very good at thinking outside the box on these things, but it's great!!

Susanne, as for the way the picture is displayed. I think you are going advanced and then adding the picture as an attachment. I am going to my gallery, clicking on the image I want, copying the address and then pasting it into my thread. Make sense?

YES!!! Thank you---I always wondered how you gals did the "HERE" thing! I'll go try that now! You have been a great "tutor" and "motivator"...I wasn't sure the circles were ok for this challenge--but what the heck--why not right? I also could not c/p the challenge figuration to a word doc--so I printed the hostess'card to see what when where!

Old 11-18-2012, 12:34 PM   #1394
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanstampler View Post
Lalalalalala....i donīt wanīt to hear that about alle these SALES !! But I look over anyway....

Ladies- Your challenge cards are fabulous !!

I have a room quesion for all Blogger User:
I always have problems on Sundays. I can not open pages/blogs. Only one, and then it goes not further. Has anyone noticed the same problems ?
lalalalalalala..haha funny Imke! We'll curtail our bargain info to a minimum! But with the USA and "Black Friday"--day after Thanksgiving--all the stores and on-line companies are going hog wild to get our business! I only bounce when the discount is worth it!

No problems for me with blogs--will have to go try a few...maybe there's a big switch in Germany that turns blogs on?? <smiles> and the guy in charge of the switch is off on Sunday's?

Old 11-18-2012, 12:36 PM   #1395
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Y View Post
Thank you Pat for this awesome cardkit! I can't wait to use the flap book!
That's a cute lil' Whorther's candy box! Nice Kit too!

Old 11-18-2012, 03:30 PM   #1396
Die Cut Diva

Hi guys I'm home!! What a weekend!!! Got lots done and had loads of fun. Didn't get lots of sleep but hope to make up for that soon! The place was beautiful but we started out a little early and went to Louisville first!! Met our fellow travelers at Dee's a great store in Louisville that happens to be across from the mall housing ARCHIVERS!!! After shopping at Dee's we had lunch at the Cottage Cafe, it the best place for lunch, and then went to Archivers. My sister and I headed on to the B&B and our friends went back to Dee's!! Three full days of scrapbooking with friends, PRICELESS!! Our rooms were just beautiful...will post photo of the room my sister and I shared.
I'm pooped but happy and sorry the weekend is over.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:38 PM   #1397
Die Cut Diva

Vickie glad you liked the kit!!

Heres the photo of our room...we had the upstairs room and there were two other rooms downstairs. We were in the Gardner's Cottage.
Attached Thumbnails
leavenworth-2012-003.jpg  
Old 11-18-2012, 06:51 PM   #1398
Stazon Splitcoast

Beautiful room Pat. Glad you had a great time. Sounds like so much fun and lots of fun shopping.

I'm going to bed. Starving to death. So sick of the bathroom. lol!!

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 11-18-2012, 07:00 PM   #1399
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Palmer View Post
Beautiful room Pat. Glad you had a great time. Sounds like so much fun and lots of fun shopping.

I'm going to bed. Starving to death. So sick of the bathroom. lol!!
Awe Linda...tomorrow afterwards I hope you get to go out for a nice breakfast! (I bought DH some sweat pants for his day of "reckoning" haha...he said..."What are these for?" I said, "Well, honey, youwill be running to the bathroom-just thought these were more comfy!" <got the rolleye> from him!

Old 11-18-2012, 07:00 PM   #1400
Watercolor Wizard

Linda...they can make a tinny-tiny computer in the palm of our hands...but still ya gotta drink the mucky-muck for this test...I feel for you!

Closed Thread