Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2012, 09:56 AM   #1241
Stazon Splitcoast

I voted! I will be glad for this day to be over. So tired of both sides ads plus the local guys. Our locals have had really bad and ugly ads on TV.

I'm so sorry to hear more bad weather is coming to the east coast. I can;t stand the thoughts of little ones being cold.

I'm coloring today so hope to get some images finished and into cards.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #1242
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Just wanted to share the view from my back windows this morning.
Attached Thumbnails
backyard-fun1-vky.jpg   backyard-fun2-vky.jpg  
Old 11-06-2012, 06:49 PM   #1243
Die Cut Diva

Vickie how beautiful!!!

Me too Linda...this is the first time I have ever had to stand in line over 35 minutes to vote. I saw a line outside of the building before work this morning so thought I would go back at lunch, then an even longer line at lunch so went back after work and still a line. I am really tired of hearing about this election, I guess everyone wanted to be counted this time.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:49 PM   #1244
Stazon Splitcoast

Awesome Vickie! I love seeing deer. They are beautiful.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 11-06-2012, 08:05 PM   #1245
Watercolor Wizard

Vickie....precious huh? Muddy was sniffing our front lawn this morning--so intently...the grass was flattened--I often turn the dryer on before heading to bed--I think our 'deer friends' cuddle up on the front lawn at night--must be warm where the dryer vent is! We have had families of deer like still life in our back yard too...amazing, one move in the house and they scamper away...

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Old 11-06-2012, 09:43 PM   #1246
Die Cut Diva

I must say the only thing I really miss about Camrose (where I previously, as of nearly 3 months ago, lived) is seeing the wildlife. There were deer everywhere, red foxes, and we were also close to a provincial park where you could see garter snakes, several species of birds, and various small animals. I also miss the captive trumpeter swans, although they are now in their winter home. I saw another group of geese flying today, but I probably won't spot many more. They are fools if they don't hurry up and get moving, LOL.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:16 PM   #1247
Glitter Guru

Vickie- What a beautiful picture. The deer seem to feel very comfortable. Do you have a forest behind your house ?
Old 11-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #1248
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello all!

Vickie, what an awesome site in your back yard! We don't see much wildlife here in town, unless you drive around the lake. We have had opossum underneath the deck, and wild turkeys last year!

Spent the day working on DT stuff for CDS next release. 4 samples done and uploaded...that's a good feeling!

Off to make supper...Ivy requested a casserole that is a cross between pizza and spagetti....

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 11-07-2012, 02:21 PM   #1249
Hardware Hotshot

Hey everyone!!

I'm home from work early today. It's been a wild day! Claire didn't sleep well last night and I was up from about 2am to 3:30 when she finally passed out again. Then, I was running late this morning. Got up to catch the bus and looked out the window.....WHAT!?!? There was about 5 to 10 cm of snow!!!! Not THAT cold, which is good, but I was COVERED by the time I got to the bus stop and then the traffic was moving so slowly that it took over an hour to get to work on a ride that should be 30 minutes.

Everywhere else was chaos too, so work decided to let people go early to get home. Someone offered me a ride halfway home, so I took the opportunity to get on the road. We still have a snowfall warning and the forcast seems to be that we'll get up to 25 cm total. It's a very wet snow, heavy to lift and bogs down everything.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:11 PM   #1250
Watercolor Wizard

Lynne---I was just saying that last night---hurry Geese, you'll miss your flight time as they flew in V formation over our house <squacking> or whatever language they are uttering! They always seem to move over the house between 5-7pm...always a V formation too...I think there was a Gary Patterson comical artist funny (calendar/card) that had the goose at the pointy end of the V hits a telephone pole and the others followed disbursed madly feathers all over the place--yelling stuff at the top bird who blew it!

Chilly here tonight too Heather--south of us Boston, CT is getting snow--nothing up here right now--but we have been warned that by tomorrow morning--we should have some on the ground. No wind or rain here--while the Cape has a mad rain storm nor easter going on down there! 25 cm is almost 1 foot=12 inches right? (I admit, I had to look at a ruler to see this--everything is in inches down here!

Angela--please do share this spaghetti/pizza recipe--those are two food groups Kala eats! If I can make it vegetarian...all the better!

Have a good night everyone!

Old 11-07-2012, 06:06 PM   #1251
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne527 View Post
Chilly here tonight too Heather--south of us Boston, CT is getting snow--nothing up here right now--but we have been warned that by tomorrow morning--we should have some on the ground. No wind or rain here--while the Cape has a mad rain storm nor easter going on down there! 25 cm is almost 1 foot=12 inches right? (I admit, I had to look at a ruler to see this--everything is in inches down here!
Yes, about 1 foot. You should see it piled on the fence. I should take a picture.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:25 AM   #1252
Glitter Guru

Pretty quiet here......

Heather- WOW snow already - is that normal ? Fortunately, we have rarely snow and i hope this winter too

Susanne- Stay warm
Old 11-08-2012, 03:43 AM   #1253
Gabfest Goddess

Here is a photo of the wonderful November "kits" I received from Tracie. So many great goodies! Gorgeous Christmas themed paper with cardstock and embellies to match. Loved the red and green twine/fiber rolls! A 6x6 paper pad from one of my favorite lines "My Mind's Eye", with three packs of matching embellies, matching cardstock, felt flowers, and felt in my favorite colors (i am especially excited about this, since I just got an early Christmas present from my hubby--a Vagabond!!) And to make pretty flowers from my felt, an MFT flower die (I don't have that one!) There were also tons of pretty self-adhesive pearls and rhinestones, a cool little "watchglass" that I can put a 3D remembrance in. Also included was a bundle of autumn themed washcloths (they'll be beautiful in the remodeled bath--if it ever gets finished ) and some yummy treats. The poor little fun size "Simply Caramel" bars didn't even make it into the photo--the grandson saw them laid out on the table for photographing and we made quick work of them. I did have one package of that delicious licorice left to take a pic of, and Daniel helped me devour them, too! Tracie made a gorgeous card to accompany this package, beautiful color scheme, awesome layout--I loved everything about this card!!

Tracie, thank you so much for this package of fun! I loved each and every item in it!
Attached Thumbnails
nov-goodies-tracie.jpg  
Old 11-08-2012, 04:01 AM   #1254
Gabfest Goddess

Hope everyone is doing well and for those experiencing the November chill and snow (!), please keep warm.

As you probably know, I live in a pretty large, heavily populated suburb of Cleveland. Houses here are an arms length from one another. So the talk of deer in your yards really hit home here, because just last week, I was visited by two deer!! As you can see in the photos, I don't exactly live in a woodsy area, so for these two to visit so close was amazing!
Attached Thumbnails
buck-driveway.jpg   buck-mikes-yard.jpg   doe-front-yard.jpg   doe-nestled-under-trees.jpg  
Old 11-08-2012, 04:07 AM   #1255
Watercolor Wizard

Patti--nice kit and have fun with your Vagabond! I see people buying those at Absolutely Everything all the time--real Tim Holtz diehard fans!

We got a lil' snow last night--some delays around Boston/south shore but just a wet 2-3 inches up here---the strangest thing happened. I had to write a late note for Patrick-he and Tom are meeting with a doctor in Boston this morning (MRI on his elbow)...So I turn my computer on and the "appearance" on the screen is totally different! I ask everyone in the house if they were honkin' around on my desktop after I went to bed...No....We must have had a slight power surge which kicked my computer to its original format of the XP colors? Odd huh? Like the boogie-man came down here and fiddled with my computer! Everything seems to be OK..and I am sooooooo very glad we didn't lose power here. Poor NY/NJ were pounded with snow on top of the infamous "Sandy" storm now...more power outages...more downed trees and electrical lines! If this is any indication of our winter...I think its time to talk about investing in a generator!

Have a great day everyone! I have a car this morning so I plan to run around and get things done--Vickie...I am still working on your package

Old 11-08-2012, 04:08 AM   #1256
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaPatti View Post
Hope everyone is doing well and for those experiencing the November chill and snow (!), please keep warm.

As you probably know, I live in a pretty large, heavily populated suburb of Cleveland. Houses here are an arms length from one another. So the talk of deer in your yards really hit home here, because just last week, I was visited by two deer!! As you can see in the photos, I don't exactly live in a woodsy area, so for these two to visit so close was amazing!
WOW...very cool Patti!

Old 11-08-2012, 05:10 AM   #1257

Patti, love the kit you received from Tracie.

And, Patti, the deer pics are something! Wow!

Hope everyone has a terrific Thursday.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:18 AM   #1258
Die Cut Diva

Heather is SO right about the snow. What a pain in the butt! Or more like pain in the arm, after shovelling it. Hopefully we don't get any more, anytime soon.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #1259
Glitter Guru

Patti- Lovely pictures !! The houses look almost like in Germany. There are stone houses or are they made ​​of wood ?
Fabulous early christmas gift- enjoy it and have fun with your wonderful kit !!

Susanne- You also got some snow ? Wow, just saw the news about New York with all the snow. incredible. After a hurricane equal a snow storm !
Old 11-08-2012, 11:35 AM   #1260
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello, Ladies!

Wow, Patti, those deer were making yourself right at home in your neighborhood. Think they decided to head for non-hunting areas until after the season closed? I don't blame them!

Hope all our east coast buddies are doing ok with the latest round of weather! Enough already -- it's time for a break and a bit of Fall weather instead of all this early winter!
Old 11-08-2012, 12:01 PM   #1261
Stazon Splitcoast

I love my Vagabond, not because I am a big Tim Holtz fan but my RA is the worst in my hands and shoulders. My right hand is pretty crippled and cranking the big shot or cricket just plain hurt me so I love just pushing a button and getting die cuts. It is an awesome maching. Patti, you will love it.

Susanne, has Patrick injured his elbo in sports? Hope he doesn't have to have surgery/

Patti, loved your kit. You are going to have a blast with it. The deer are beautiful. I guess they are not such woodsy creatures after all. I think they are beautiful animals.

I've been cooking forever today it seems. Making swiss steak, mashed potatoes and greenbeans for my son's birthday. He ask me to make it for him so how could I say no. I also baked a pineapple upside cake and it is really good. I already tasted it.

Are these ads on SCS driving everyone else crazy. Everytime I scroll down I hit one and have a video going. I've shut it off 5 times just posting this. I think I'll quit.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 11-08-2012, 12:33 PM   #1262

Linda, the birthday dinner sounds delish!

I'm making vegetable soup today; have the beef on the stove top; it's been cooking for about an hour and needs to cook longer to get some tasty broth and tender meat; will add veggies in about an hour.

Confession...I have a vagabond and it's still in the box; I'm still using my big shot. I also have a spellbinders grand calibur...still in the box. *sigh* no gumption and no counter space to set them up right now. Re-organizing my craftroom is my winter project.

Have a good evening everyone.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:57 PM   #1263
Watercolor Wizard

Imke--and Vickie-- you both were on my mind today while I lally-gagged around town in craft stores! Thatsa all I am going to say--not even sure if "Lally-gagged" are real words!

Yes we did get snow--but just 2-3 inches--heavy wet snow...the yard still has some but our streets cleared themselves with the warmer temps and rain washed it away...Hard to believe that last night it was 30, tomorrow is supposed to be 59 and Monday (Veteran's Day) they are saying 70 degrees! This is where we see the radar map go wonky--boots to flip flops to boots!

Linda-Patrick plays baseball year round and just in recent months had been complaining about his right "throwing" elbow. Tom got him in to see a fancy-schmany ortho doc in Boston and he initially said it was bruised from the inside out--he ordered an MRI...and today the results were good--just some physical therapy/no surgery! So we need to get him going on that before the spring when the "real" baseball starts up again. He's ok--but because he is such a sports guy--we wanted to make sure he wasn't permanently damaging his elbow by playing non-stop. Thanks for asking

Vickie--I remember when you said you bought the Vagabond and could not wait to open it!!!

I really feel for the NJ/NY crowds w/o power--day 10..and 30,000 more lost it again last night? I have been 5 days in sub zero weather w/o power and it's just not fun--you get so edgy unable to do normal tasks--and every meal has to be out some where...On a lighter note...please go watch the opening of last week's SNL skit with the impersonators of NY and NJ Governor's--and their sign language side kicks..hysterical--it just makes me laugh out loud. go to nbc.com/snl...It is an off-shoot of the real Govenor's speeches with very animated sign language ladies--very funny.

Gosh, I hope Kathy & family are doing Okay..has anyone heard recently? I saw she posted a picture on FB of "Grandpa celebrating the Obama win"...but not much else.

Long weekend here--so I am thinking Shane will be home again! <rolling eyes...since when do college kids want to be home on the weekend?>

Old 11-08-2012, 05:49 PM   #1264
Die Cut Diva

Deciding on some stamps to use for Christmas cards this year...seems like I collect them all year with wonderful ideas swirling through my head but when it comes time to make a decision...I try to make one and like it then go to the next and when I have four or five I go back and make a few of each. I need to get the first ones made so I know what to take with me to the retreat. Hope to make lots of Christmas cards there!
Imke we'll see how many will fit the challenges.

Hope Kathy can go back home soon.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:21 AM   #1265
SCS BRAK Coordinator

I sure feel for those in the East Coast. Crazy weather. We are having great weather but sounds like it will turn soon. I am definitely enjoying these 70 degree days. Today I am off to get my mammo and then hopefully hit Archivers and a few other stores today. It's a me day which I love. Of course I should be working on projects but there is always tomorrow for that.

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 11-09-2012, 04:51 AM   #1266

haha Susanne! Yes, lally-gag is a word; I learned it from my Mom....stop lollygagging around and get it done! I'm still a lollygagger...when I go to the grocery store it takes me all day because I lollygag around Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and Joanns first! LOL

Tracie, enjoy your me day. I hope to have one of those next week to make the trip by myself to Archivers!

We are going to see Flight tonight.

Need to fix a bit of breakfast; hope everyone has a wonderful Friday.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:36 AM   #1267
Stazon Splitcoast

My Mom used the word lollygag to. She was always telling me to quit lollygagging! I say it sometimes myself when I am talking to myself tell me to quit lollygagging and get something done.

Tracie is right, we are having awesome weather as far as temps. We've been 65-70 for about 5 days. Our problem is we have a burn ban because we are desperate for rain. We are 9 inches under our normal, lakes and ponds are way down. There has been rain all around us but misses us.

Hope everyone on the east coast is getting power back. I feel so bad for them. It is just so sad.

Hope all of you have a great day weekend.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 11-09-2012, 09:23 AM   #1268
Die Cut Diva

I'm not positive, but I think geese (and ducks) fly in a "V" formation because it best utilizes their collective energy. I do believe they rotate the lead position as I think it is the most physically taxing position in the V.

I absolutely love deer and think they are so beautiful. I don't at all understand the allure of hunting, however I know it benefits the eco-system environment as a whole. Survival of the fittest and all. That said, there about 2 things I'm capable of killing. Houseflies and mosquitoes.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:11 AM   #1269
Hardware Hotshot

Lynne: Yes, I've heard that about geese too.

I grew up in a hunting family. I don't hunt (I burst into tears one time when my dad shot an elk and was banned from further hunting trips) but my dad loved the camping, being in nature, and the thrill of being a provider. I'll eat elk if I have too but I am not a big fan of deer -- I remember walking into the kitchen and always asking WHAT was in the taco meat "moo moo cow?" Gotta say I do NOT miss the days of my dad, grandpa and uncle shooting stuff. I remember spitting buckshot back on my plate during quail season. Bleah.

My house is a holy cow mess. We have a pod in the driveway and are slowly filling with stuff. Gosh there is a lot of cr@p in my house. I can not wait until this move is just DONE.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:58 PM   #1270
Watercolor Wizard

QueenieJO--Lynne--When my neighbors moved in next door (Farmer Sharon's family)..the husband Stephen is quite the sportsmen. He does all; fishing, hunting, bird shooting...heck he's the guy the wacked the "crazy woodchuck" in my back yard (that was previously living under their chicken shed!!!

Well, we woke up one morning and saw a deer hanging upside down from outside his garage door! This was back a few years-supposedly "drying him/her out" eeek! Of course Muddy was free to run outside then-the first thing he did was run over, bark at it then lick the drippings (so to say)...I had to ask them to not do that in the front of their house--it must made me so sad--plus made my dog crazy! They have a huge back yard-go hang it there or hang it somewhere else! Not my cup of tea! JO.."buckshot" is?

Off to grab some pizza's...it's Friday night! Yeah!

Old 11-09-2012, 03:09 PM   #1271
Hardware Hotshot

Sus: Bleah about Muddy! I should talk ... Holli came in yesterday with something in her mouth. When I fished it out, discovered it was the skull bones of a very large rodent. I'm hoping to GOSH that she just found it and did not kill it and eat it. (Huge shudder!) My boys put it in a ziplock bag and were amusing me with their "hypothesis" about how the poor thing was "murdered." Too many episodes of Bones I suspect.

Regarding buckshot ... in the early days of my dad hunting, he used a rifle with these cartridge thingees that had little pellets in them. Sometimes my mom wouldn't get them all out when she was cleaning the birds and one would end up in your mouth. Later my dad switched to a bow and arrow and there was less non-edible in da dinner.

My dad is prolly laughing his behind off at my description on buckshot.

We're having Mexican soup. I accidentally bobbled the chipotle seasoning as I was putting it in. It's likely to be a taaaaaaad spicy!
Old 11-09-2012, 07:50 PM   #1272
Stazon Splitcoast

My Grandfather, Dad and both Sons all hunt and fish and Glenn did too. All my grandsons and nephews do also. I guess Oklahoma is a hunting state. The buckshot is in shotgun shells I think. You use shotguns to shoot quail. I can eat deerburger or the deer tenderloin if it is cooked right but that is it. I love qual. My son had his hunter friend give him some elk and he said it is so much better than deer meat. My son Steve raised his kids on duck, deer, quail, fish and dove. Saved him on groceries and they were used to it. Too much deer is not a good thing for me. Glenn loved to go to Colorado to bow hunt deer.

They are saying it is 72 here at 10:48 pm. Crazy for November. We have had snow befoe Thanksgiving in years past but don't think so this year.

Sherrill has hundreds of pecan trees on her farm and they don't fall until it freezes. I really want a freeze so I will have pecans for holiday candy, cookies and pecan pies.

Have a great Sat.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 11-10-2012, 04:06 AM   #1273
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Linda - I think this is our last good day so I am going to make the most of it. I am so jealous of your pecan trees. I love pecans.

Vickie - Believe me, once you start using your vagabond, you will never go back. Well I do use my Big Shot for embossing but only because I am too lazy to change up my layers to go in the Vagabond.

Patti - Glad you like your package. I know you will enjoy your Vagabond. What a great early gift. Let the die collecting begin! HA!

Susanne - I love your lolygagging. I am the queen of it.

It seems like everywhere I look, there are sales. Is anyone buying any fun craft projects?

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 11-10-2012, 04:33 AM   #1274
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning...so glad the weekend is here!

Wow, Patti, amazing pictures of the deer in town...they seemed very comfortable in your yard!

Linda, like Tracie said, I am jealous of the pecan trees. I bought a bag the other day, for $12!!! Ack! Seems like everything at the grocery store just keeps climbing....

Awesome packages arriving!

It is supposed to be warm here today, so we have a lot of things planned. First on the list is Paisley needs a bath! I think I am going to try and wash her tennis balls too...I noticed they are filthy when she was carrying one around in her mouth this morning. She is very good at retrieving them, but doesn't like to give them up....

We say lolley gagging here too! Davis came up with a funny one the other day..."Well butter my bottom and call me a biscuit!". I had never heard that, but Ivy found a picture of a cat on Pinterest with that sentiment. Too funny!
Hope everybody has a great Saturday!

I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow

Last edited by monkeymama; 11-10-2012 at 04:46 AM..
Old 11-10-2012, 04:37 AM   #1275
Stazon Splitcoast

Susanne, here is the recipe you wanted:

Crock Pot Spaghetti:

1 1/2 pounds hamburger or Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
14 oz. jar of pizza sauce
4 cups taco blend cheese
12 oz. pkg Kluski noodles, cooked
jar of spaghetti sauce
4 oz. sliced pepperoni
4 cups mozarella cheese

Layer in order in Crock Pot. Cook on low for 3-4 hours.

I don't know how this would be without the meat. The kids love this; I made it for the volleyball banquet and they asked for it again less than a week later. That time I halved the recipe and baked it in the oven and it didn't taste quite as good...I guess the Crock Pot is magic!

Old 11-10-2012, 04:44 AM   #1276
Stazon Splitcoast

Here is another really good recipe I found on Pinterest!

6 Layer Brownies

1 box Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix, the kind with the chocolate packet
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 egg

Mix and press into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes, then cover with:

1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup Heath bits
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup pecans, chopped
1 can sweetened condensed milk, pour over top

Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.

These are REALLY good! It says to only butter the bottom of the pan, but you need to butter the sides too. The milk and toffee bits make a hard, sticky mess otherwise. They tend to be a bit hard and chewy on the edges, so watch the cooking time and don't overbake. I overbaked them the first time I made them...still ate them all...but you wouldn't want to if you have a lot of dental work, plus they are hard to cut and get out of the pan. DH hates coconut, but loves these.

Last edited by monkeymama; 11-10-2012 at 06:15 AM..
Old 11-10-2012, 06:16 AM   #1277

Great recipes Angela! Can't wait to try the lasagna (maybe that will be a tomorrow dinner!)

I have become a pinhead....Pinterest is why I don't get much crafting done!! I will say I was pleasantly surprised to see two of my HYCCT cards pinned as hostess favorites!!

No plans today; I have a couple crafting projects to work on. I purchased 2 bugaboo digi stamps yesterday...one I am going to use for Susanne's February 24 Christmas card challenge across the hall!!

Has anyone used the spellbinders A2 Matting Basics dies? I just made a list of spellbinder dies I want to order sometime and am wondering about the matting dies.

Need to fix breakfast...I found the later I have breakfast then I don't want to snack during the day!!

Wishing everyone a super-duper Saturday!
Old 11-10-2012, 12:23 PM   #1278
Watercolor Wizard

mY WIRELESS keyboard burned out last night-I just bought a new raised wavy keyboard "Ergonomic" my tush!!! My hands are 4" in the air/resting on this platform-I cannot see the home row, let alone get my hands placed correctly because the "B" is on the other side of the split in the middle of the keybbbbbbbbboard! Yeah, I think I am going bbbbavk to Staples to re-buy the other keyboard...this is goofy! Plus, it won't space unless you really clunk down on the space bar...

Vickie--they say have an egg for breakfast and it holds you over all day-less snacking! I eat my breakfast at lunch-because I am never hungry first thing--so I am a meal skipper?

Angela--thanks for the recipes...funny how you pour the sweetened condensed milk over the pile instead of under it? Magic Bars use the sdm as the glue to keep everything on top from falling off the bar-I will try both recipes...Kluski noodles---need to see what these are?

Old 11-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #1279

Imke...I received the card kit shower in today's mail! OH MY GOODNESS! I love it all! I will post a picture of this wonderful kit tomorrow as we are getting ready to go out for dinner now.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:10 PM   #1280
Die Cut Diva

Joanna, Susanne-Buckshot, UGH. I've never had the "priviledge" of trying any, and I don't think I'll seek it out, LOL.

Joanna-Do you want to know what one of my dogs quite frequently has in his mouth? Dog poop. From the other dog, that is. Or any poop, from any source he can find it. Thank God there are no cow patties around here. The two of them are very prolific poopers and we pick it up as soon as possible, but to no avail. The worst is when you let him back in, and he's licking his chops. You just KNOW what he has been eating. And catching a whiff of it on his breath is no picnic, either.
Closed Thread