Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2012, 03:39 PM   #801
Watercolor Wizard

S'mores Bars
1 sugar cookie mix package (any brand)
1 cup of crushed graham crackers
1 cup of butter (melted)
***mix***
Press into 13x9 ungreased pan
Bake @ 375 18-20 minutes
As soon as this gets out of the oven...
Cover the top in chocolate chips--let them melt--smear melted cc's
Cover top with mini marshmallows

Set oven on HIGH Broil
2-4 minutes (watch because this happens fast-just the perfect brown)

Serve on a plate with a fork...YUM!

What a way to start my chitter-chatter huh? I whipped these up tonight and they were a big hit! Now I am out of milk again because everyone who had one chased it with a big glass of milk!

Do I dare say I found some stuff @ Michaels on sale (like all their cardstock was 41 cents a piece? I swear I went in there to buy florist tape for my bottle flowers and before you know it I take a lil' peek at those darn scrapbook aisles and Whammo...it sucks me in like a magnet! I also found a very cute MS punch <crabby looking pumpkins> on sale for $8...now how was I supposed to leave the store w/o getting that! tsk tsk! Bad Susie!

I hope everyone had a great day!

Oh Patti--we miss you...how are you feeling? This is your birthday week...

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-30-2012, 03:49 PM   #802
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Tracie, Happy 35th Anniversay!

Denise, your growing family of grandbabies are soooo adorable. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Susanne, my DH beater car is a 1996 camry and he refuses to give it up. It has over 200,000 miles on it and has had very little repairs that have had to be done. If it quit in the middle of the road, he would stay with it until the tow truck arrived and then insist to stay with it until it's repaired! I doubt that he will ever give it up!

Had a good weekend with Jenni and Delt. Her oldest son Cameron came over today (he turned 22 this weekend) so we all sat outside telling stories of yore and just having a good time. Jenni and Delt left for Ohio around 4 p.m.; Cameron and my youngest DD and her 3 kids and us all went out for dinner and then home. Jenni has her hands full with Delt...he's a VERY active little guy!

Lots to do this week to get ready to leave for CKC!

Susanne, let me know when you are going to travel to Ohio and possibly hook up with Patti during your visit to your brother and SIL. I just might follow you! I think Patti mentioned that she doesn't live far from the town that my DD Jenni lives in.

Hope everyone has a super Sunday evening!
Old 09-30-2012, 04:11 PM   #803
Watercolor Wizard

Vickie--I definitely will! Do you know that Patti/Parma's only lives "37 minutes" away from Hudson, OHIO? I just Mapquested this information! Wow...they share the same water out there! I would be flying out to visit them--so I would have to borrow my brother's car once I got out there...it would be a riot to meet you both in person!

I just watched a movie trailer for "Identity Thief"---hysterical...out in February!

Old 09-30-2012, 06:17 PM   #804
Glitter Guru

Just was putting the trash out for tomorrow, and I checked our mail box from over the weekend. Package from Angela! Thanks so much Angela, everything is beautiful and just my style. Love the mme paper, it's so pretty, and all the coordinating ribbon and cardstock, wow! Great bling and die cuts AND a salted chocolate bar (MY ABSOLUTE FAVE). The SC gift certificate is awesome, too. Love her images, they are so sweet and really fun to color. Thank you so much! I love everything. Such a fun package!
Old 09-30-2012, 10:37 PM   #805
Glitter Guru

Happy Monday !!

Tracie- Happy 35th Anniversary !

Kathie- Have fun with your package !

Pat- I will ship your package today.
Old 10-01-2012, 07:12 AM   #806
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Monday morning!

Hope you had a fun anniversary, Tracie!

Vickie, it sounds like you enjoyed your daughter's visit! Lucky you to be going to CKC...that really sounds fun.

Denise, wonderful photos...your family is growing by leaps and bounds this year!

Kathleen, glad your package arrived...enjoy!

What is everybody doing today?

I just made myself a latte and have highlighter and red pen in hand...I have a stack of paperwork that needs attention before my meeting tomorrow...I had better get busy!

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow

Last edited by monkeymama; 10-01-2012 at 07:16 AM..
Old 10-01-2012, 08:11 AM   #807
Hardware Hotshot

Good morning all! Gadzooks, it's October already. My number one job today is to finish up my scrapbook pages. Poor Imke is ready to have HERS mailed!

I just got back from the vet this morning. I had to get kitty downers for poor ol' Romy. The stress of the new puppy was causing her to rip up her face. Sigh, if it's not one dog, cat, kid, it's another!

Spent this weekend with my business partner doing the last of the training on my giant machine. They deliver it on Saturday. I THINK I'm ready to be on my own. Lots to know! I spent all day Sunday with the belts dropped, working on my feathering technique. I was exhausted when I drove the 100 miles to go home. Who'da thought that sewing would be so tiring.

The house inspector comes this week. It's the last step before the bank will authorize our loan for the new house. Fingers crossed, we will be in the new house before Christmas (I'm crossing my toes and maybe it will be before Thanksgiving!)

Had a great mail weekend when Angela's package arrived. Wow sweetie, what an amazing kit maker you are! Thank you ... I seriously love it ALL! I'll take pictures this PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:52 AM   #808
Glitter Guru

Angela, what a GORGEOUS new picture! You look so young and so pretty, you and Ivy could be sisters!

Joanna, did you find a house? I didn't realize you found one already. That's great. Sounds like the business is coming along!

Those smore bars sound so good Susanne. I made smore cupcakes for the PTA bake sale last week, people seemed to like them. I'll have to try your recipe next.

Vickie, so glad you had a good family visit! How are Jenni and Delt doing? I always think of him and hope he is doing well.

Imke, are you adjusting well to being back to work after vacation? That's never any fun.

I've got some bread dough rising and some quinoa cooking. Trying to get ahead for dinner because there is a PTA meeting tonight.

The kids fighting has me so on edge. Any advice from anyone? I know they'll outgrow it (I HOPE at least), but it is really stressing me out.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:20 AM   #809
Hardware Hotshot

It's probably harder with 4 kids ... but what I did was have my two agree on a goal (they wanted Chuckie Cheese, my LEAST favorite pizza place on the planet). We got a jar. Every time I saw or heard them getting along or sharing I would put a marble in the jar. It was loud clinking in but I would always announce that I was putting it in and then tell the reason:

"Wow, nice job helping TJ find his shoes this morning, I'm going to go put a marble in the jar."

And then, conversely when they were fighting, I would fish one out. Eventually just the threat of losing a marble was enough to get them to be quiet. They would still argue but it was whispered.

If the fighting is REALLY bad, get a small jar (like a baby food jar) for the first goal. Hang in there, sweetie. Kids fighting is the worst! There are times when I count the seconds til Ken gets home or I can pour a glass of wine (or both!)
Old 10-01-2012, 09:49 AM   #810
Glitter Guru

Kathy- Honestly ? The vacation was super nice. We've really made only ​​a few dives and sunbathed on the beach. But after so much relaxing I'm glad to have action again LOL

Jo - That with your house, I also missed. Where will it be, in the same city ? I keep my fingers crossed that everything works well. AND donīt stress yourself about the pages !

Angela- Beautiful new avatar !
Old 10-01-2012, 12:03 PM   #811
Stazon Splitcoast

Susanne, the recipe sound yummy. Thanks for sharing
Angela, beautiful new avatar.
Kathy, I think all kids fight, mine did. Jo's idea sounds fantastic. I wish I had thought of it when my kids were little.
I had a quiet weekend. I went to church and that was it. We had a young man come over and clean all the flower beds. He did a great job on them. Front and back yards look so much better all cleaned up. Sat. evening a couple of Grandsons came over to spend the evening with us and Kyle brought Jade and Gunner. They were so cute.
Vickie, your weekend sounds wonderful. So glad Jenni and Delt are doing well. I know you are going to have a blast with Tracie. She is a great friend and fun to be with. Debra and I had so much fun with her and I know you will too.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Old 10-01-2012, 12:33 PM   #812
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathleen, don't know what to tell you about fighting kids. Mine were pretty tight when they were younger; it's only now that they are older that they fight. The difference between yours and mine is that mine should know better. I have heard of a "points" system...some say that's the way to go...kind of like Joanna's marbles. For Ivy, I take away her cell phone...works like a charm...when they are older, you just need to find their currency!

Susanne, I love s'mores! We cheat and make them in the fireplace sometimes. I found a recipe on Pinterest today that looked good...might try them.... They were kind of like your recipe, but they used chocolate chip cookie dough.

I had mentioned this to Susanne, but it came up again last night. Ivy asked me if she could go out for wrestling. Oh my word! There is a girl in the Jr. class who is out.... Why can't she just play basketball? Or, I suggested that she take stats for the wrestling team.... She is just not a "girly-girl"...that's not the way the good Lord made her!

Thank you for the comments on my new avatar...I managed to get Ivy to take a few snapshots...she was not willing...they kept turning out blurry. "You know, Mom, they won't make you look any better if I take new ones!" Yes, I know I won't look different, but I least I won't look blurry! Or maybe the blurred effect helps hide wrinkles?! LOL

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 10-01-2012, 05:00 PM   #813
Die Cut Diva

Sounds like everyone had a nice weekend!! I just wish they would last longer.
Angela love your new avatar!
Thanks Imke...I'll be watching for it!!
Did anyone watch Revenge last night?
Old 10-01-2012, 06:10 PM   #814
Watercolor Wizard

Angela---great new picture--at first glance I thought...hmm who's the new girl?

QueenieJO---"you'll lose a marble" sounds so funny...kinda like when I forget something I announce...{Am I losing my marbles here..where did I put that!} But it sounds like a great idea--Kathy...I don't know how you slice it but boy's just play louder and rougher and more competitive than girls. I counted down from 10, I took away privies, I'd separate them, I throw everyone in the car and head to a playground so they could run it off...but I am liking the marble pt system!

Angela--Has Ivy seen a wrestling match? Like, it's up close and very personal with the guys-- there are no different rules for the girls---and some traveling schools do not have a private girls locker room to change etc...Maybe suggest you'll support any other sport on the roster? Girls hockey is very popular--and a good way to get a scholarship to college!

I know Patti works her tail off...but last we heard she was not feeling well...anyone talk to her lately? Youhoo...Patti, if you see this, drop us a line!

Linda...thank you for both the mailing of my September Shower Kit from Denise and the October image--I received them today!

Denise--thank you for my lovely Sept Shower Kit--I need to post pictures after I am done here...Love everything!

Imke--I received the lovely mini note book from you and the owl pattern--very cute--thank you!

Pat--I started to watch the season premiere on abc.com last night then got busy doing something...will have to get focused on that show again--wow it's a soap opera chucked full of suspense huh? I did watch Modern Family and the Neighbors (new shows for this season)...both cute and funny.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:38 PM   #815
Watercolor Wizard

Here is my Sept Shower Kit from Denise! Thank you Denise--everything is wonderful! I love the Kraftin' Kimmie LULU girl! The MemoryBox dies (terrific)...the bling-o-bling Wooza! Lots of fun papers, ribbons, Thank you so much!
Attached Thumbnails
denise-sept-shower-kit-004.jpg  

Old 10-02-2012, 04:25 AM   #816
Die Cut Diva

Susanne I love it when she says "This is not a show about forgiveness, it's about Revenge." You are right it is a soap but lots of drama and suspense.
Hope everyone has a nice day!!
Old 10-02-2012, 05:35 AM   #817
Gabfest Goddess

Hellllloooooo! yes, Susanna-danna, I am alive (you think I'd croak before I got to celebrate my birthday week???) Sorry I've been MIA, no excuses, don't know where the time goes. I do know that any extra time I had in the last couple of weeks found me sleeping, as I had a nasty upper respiratory infection and I needed to get the immune system to kick into gear.

Just wanted to let Tracie know that her October kit went postal yesterday, hopefully it'll be there by the end of the week!

Worked last night, then went to the hospital where DH works to have my mamms and some blood work. (I have health insurance through him, so I go to "his" hospital for all my care). Anyway, I had to go without coffee the entire night shift for the blood work, so I was hoping to get the blood drawn first, and get a cuppa java before going to Radiology. But admitting lost the blood work paperwork, so I got the mamms first. Then, I found DH and whined and complained, and he took me down to admitting to get it straightened out (they finally found the paperwork). So I'm just now getting home.

But enough of my yammering, it's time to read up on all i've missed around here....
Old 10-02-2012, 06:15 AM   #818

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriciae View Post
Sounds like everyone had a nice weekend!! I just wish they would last longer.
Angela love your new avatar!
Thanks Imke...I'll be watching for it!!
Did anyone watch Revenge last night?
Revenge...YES! Am hooked on that series now! DH and I watched the full first season on Netflix then was so happy to find that series 2 would start on 9/30! This series is right up there with 24 for me!

I'm also hooked on White Collar, Boardwalk Empire, and Mad Men!! That's what retirement has done for me...I'm now a TV junkie!

Angela, what a beautiful pic for your Avatar.

Patti, hope you are feeling better.

Love seeing the kits as they arrive.

I'll be shopping for Pat while at CKC in Kansas City! AND, also getting to meet Tracie in real life! Can't wait!

I've been up for a while but haven't taken time for breakfast (coffee yes, food no!) So need to grab a bite so I can take meds and start the day!
Old 10-02-2012, 07:50 AM   #819
Hardware Hotshot

I am hooked on Sherlock, found it on Netflix but I think it was originally broadcast on either PBS or BBC. Problem is there are only 6 episodes on Netflix! Ugh!

Of course, I am watching Project Runway and the kids and I watch Face-Off on the Sci-fi channel. Are there any new shows out worth watching?
Old 10-02-2012, 09:40 AM   #820
Hardware Hotshot

Tracie, congrats on the new Design Team position!!
Old 10-02-2012, 12:41 PM   #821
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriciae View Post
Susanne I love it when she says "This is not a show about forgiveness, it's about Revenge." You are right it is a soap but lots of drama and suspense.
Hope everyone has a nice day!!
Hah..."forgiveness" um...then why are so many people having their lives ruined or are <mysteriously> killed on that show? hahaha I do have to say--they have a very creative twist ...I am like...wow, she's going after everyone on her punch list... <smiles>

Old 10-02-2012, 01:01 PM   #822
Watercolor Wizard

Thank goodness that Patti girl poked her head in to say HI! We missed her!

It's good to have connections with a hospital--I have never had blood work done before--(other than when I was preggy a million years ago)...One doc said you can have coffee w/o milk, sugar of any kind..black <AAACK>why have coffee if you can't have a "Splenda" in it right? Glad you are feeling better Patti--yaz gotta be well enough to check your doors for birthday presents this week!!!

Old 10-02-2012, 01:56 PM   #823
Hardware Hotshot

What ... did I miss a post about your new DT position Tracie?!! Way to go! Who is it with?

Susanne: I WISH I didn't have experience with blood draws. Sadly as a diabetic, I spend far too much time with a phlebotomist.

Last edited by Queenbee Jo; 10-02-2012 at 02:04 PM..
Old 10-02-2012, 03:24 PM   #824

Do tell Tracie! I missed it too! Let us know which DT.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:27 PM   #825
Stazon Splitcoast

Waiting to hear about Tracie!

Vickie, its is about CKC time for you. I was very impressed with it in Tulsa.

Hope you are feeling better Patti.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Old 10-02-2012, 06:38 PM   #826
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Well girls I guess I am on another design team. I got selected to be on the Twisted Tuesday Challenge. You can see it here . I am really excited to be part of this team. I have been so busy getting ready for CKC that I haven't had much time to really think about it.

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Linda, is there any particular thing you bought at CKC in Tulsa that Vickie and I must have? I am really getting excited.

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 10-02-2012, 11:19 PM   #827
Stampin' Fool

Congrats Tracie on the design team!! I know you girls will enjoy CKS, Mom and I had a blast. There is just so much to see!!!! I did buy lots of bling for cheap!!!!! They also have 6x6 paper pads really cheap. Just plan on taking your wallet and leaving your purse maybe in your hotel room. You defiantly don't want to have that to carry around too, or use a backpack type.

Thanks for all the lovely words on my grandkids! Yes, Jasper is something else, he is always so happy! We get stopped everywhere we go and people talk to him, he is a real flirt. He is getting some teeth in, 4 on the bottom and 2 on top, so a bit fussy, but not too bad.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:59 AM   #828
Glitter Guru

Tracie- Congrats on the new DT !

Susanne- Wow, that was quick. Glad that you like it. AND have fun with this lovely kit from Denise !

We have today "Day of German Unity." At 03.Oct, 23 years ago East and West Germany became a unified Germany. Anyway, we have a day off today !
And i'm going to cook applepuree today . We have so many apples and I do not know where to put it. Muffins are just ready. It smells delicious in the house.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:31 AM   #829
Watercolor Wizard

Imke---enjoy your day off! I have a recipe for "Taffy Apples"-- homemade->carmel coated apples --One of my favorite apple desserts is "Apple Crumble" sliced apples, flour, cinnamon, baked and served with vanilla ice cream--My tummy just grumbled!!! hahaha

I bought Patrick some "honey sweet" variety of apples at the store yesterday--$9 for six apples! I think we need to go apple picking down the street at the Cedar Hill Farm this weekend!!! Maybe pick up some pumpkins for the front porch too!

Old 10-03-2012, 05:55 AM   #830

Tracie...Congrats on the new DT!

I have my suitcase pulled out ready to begin packing! Leaving tomorrow for airport and should be in Kansas City tomorrow evening ready to shop on Friday!

Coffee is done brewing so must grab a cup and start my day!
Old 10-03-2012, 06:39 AM   #831
Gabfest Goddess

Oh, Vickie, how exciting to be traveling, and to get to meet Tracie!! I'll be living vicariously through you this weekend!

And Tracie, congrats on the DT!! I am in awe of all of you talented ladies that are on design teams--this group does such great work!

Denise, loving the photos of all the grandbabies! Can't believe how big Annamarie and Baby J are getting, and Atticus is adorable, all chubby cheeks! How proud (and busy) you must be with three new grandbabies this year!

Imke, enjoy that day off! I can remember the actual German Unification, it is neat that it is celebrated in your country!

Pat, is all the bath renovation finished? Are you finally back in home, sweet home? DH started renovating our first floor bath about 6 weeks ago, and when he went back to work the first week of September after his surgery, the remodeling just STOPPED! The toilet and shower are usable still, but everything is a mess! I wish I had somewhere to move out to, but I'd be gone a loooonnnnngggg time at the rate this reno is going! Hope all is finished up for you!

I am enjoying today off, also...I took 3 vacation "days" this week, so I am off from now until Sunday! A wonderful birthday celebration for me! And Sus, I did check the side door yesterday to find a BEEG box, full of dry ice, and the most wonderful little package inside! YUM! Unfortunately, thanks to help from Tom, Daniel, and Matt, it's half gone. Thank you so much for thinking of me, dear friend!

Thanks, dear ladies, I am feeling back to my old self. I think Daniel just shared a few of the new germs he picked up in Kindergarten!

Angela, am loving your new avatar! Wrinkles, what wrinkles?? (of course, at my age, it could be my eyesight--but let's just say NO wrinkles!) I agree with Kathy, you look so young, you and Ivy could pass for sisters!

I am all for an Ohio get-together with Sus when she visits her brother, and when Vickie visits her DD! (Vickie, I can't believe you have a 22 year old grandson! NO WAY are you old enough!) Anyone else wishing to join us? Party at Patti's (though the house is little, so what? We'd have a blast!)

I am needing a second cup of coffee, and have a lovely craft room waiting for me. My sister presents weekends for Marriage Encounter, and I have been asked to write a couple of "love letters" to support couples who are attending. I decided to not only write letters to all 16 couples attending, but to enclose it in a (simple) handmade card. Only five more to go, so I'd better get cracking!

Glad to be back on here...have a wonderful Wednesday, ladies!
Old 10-03-2012, 09:08 AM   #832
Watercolor Wizard

I just received this email (see attached) a discount to the CKC convention---or you can go to their site (copied/pasted) this coupon to a work doc...we'll see if it works...for Vickie and Tracie
Attached Files
File Type: doc Sparkle coupon.doc (464.5 KB, 28 views)

Old 10-03-2012, 09:11 AM   #833
Watercolor Wizard

Patti...it arrived in "dry ice"? Wow...fancy-schmancy! I guess it would have to because it's delicious Fanny May chocolates-being mailed all over the world! Enjoy...I have not had Fanny May since I moved away from home...found it on line once and well thought you should have something sweet on your birthday! Pixie's...yum! hahaha

Old 10-03-2012, 01:14 PM   #834
Glitter Guru

Vickie, have fun traveling. That will be so fun for you and Tracie to meet!

Patti, glad you are feeling better. Those back to school bugs are lousy! Good having a few days off to rest up.

That sounds delicious Imke. I love apple muffins. I want to go apple picking and make some apple butter this year, and maybe some apple pie jam (one of my online friends just made it and it looked amazing.) Enjoy your day off!

Congrats on the DT Tracie, can't wait to see what you create. They are lucky to get you!

Denise, you must be in baby heaven there! Three little ones to cuddle, lucky you! That little Jasper is so cute and he looks so full of personality. I love the photo too of AnnaMarie after she snagged his binky, too cute. And the baby Atticus is darling, too. Thanks for sharing the baby pics with us.

Pat, how is the bathroom coming? Are you home yet? It's hard to be away from home even if you are staying with family.

Well, I think I just made a big mistake. I started pulling off the photo I had on my 6x6 page, I wanted to use a different one that included my dh and where I think I look a bit better (yuck, I HATE photos of me). About half are not in good shape, need a quick run to AC More to buy more of the patterned paper, since some got ruined. I should have left well enough alone. I have Heather's here, will get mine fixed and mailed soon. Maybe I should just sub in a picture of Angelina Jolie, haha!
Old 10-03-2012, 04:30 PM   #835
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Kathy - I just laughed about you pulling your picture off. That was the worst thing about my kit.

Vickie - Getting excited. With I was going tomorrow.

Susanne - Thanks for the coupons.

Wish everyone else was coming along to the convention. It is going to be cold here so might as well be shopping. LOL!

Angela - I received the cutest package in the mail today. Thank you so much. Loved the Halloween theme and all the goodies in the bag. I will post a picture tomorrow.

Thanks

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 10-03-2012, 06:24 PM   #836
Hardware Hotshot

Kathy: If you get to be Angelina Jolie, I get to use Rihanna's picture. That is the hold up here too. I can't find a picture that doesn't make me want to gag.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:51 PM   #837
Watercolor Wizard

Tracie/Vickie--have fun this weekend! Tracie..I am not following you on your design team--congratulations! I never know where these design teams are--I am a total flake sometimes and don't even know where to look!

Old 10-03-2012, 06:52 PM   #838
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbee Jo View Post
Kathy: If you get to be Angelina Jolie, I get to use Rihanna's picture. That is the hold up here too. I can't find a picture that doesn't make me want to gag.
Now, now ladies (Queenie and Kathy) If I can have my picture took...and I am like centuries OLDER and CRUSTIER than you both...I say grab a neighbor and go stand my a tree!!! hahahaha (the neighbor is to take the picture) I took 30+ shots and all but 2 of them were deleted!

Old 10-03-2012, 10:21 PM   #839
Glitter Guru

Kathy and Jo- As Susanne said. I also just put in front of a tree or whatever, and my husband takes pictures-many pictures . One of them will always fit. I hate photos of myself too, but try it out.

Tracie- Have fun with your card kit shower ! AND lots of fun on the convention with Vickie !

Susanne- 6 apples 9$ ??? WOW that's expensive ! Is it cheaper on the plantation ? I have no idea. We have 2 apple trees in the garden and both have "tons" of apples this year.
Yesterday I cooked 10 large glasses of apple sauce. I never thought that I even cook applesauce. Excuse me but I thought that only older people like my mother or my grandma do that But I'm going in December 38 and going strong on 40 - I'm no longer the youngest. LOL
On Monday, we get our apples to the cidery/musts (?) I hope itīs the right word. We then get the apple juice from our own apples. How cool is that ? We do it for the first time. I'm curious.

Pat- How precede the bathroom work ?
Old 10-03-2012, 10:23 PM   #840
Glitter Guru

Happy Birthday Patti !

Have a super great day with your family and enjoy your days off !!
Closed Thread