Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree88Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2013, 08:23 AM   #321
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbee Jo View Post
Tracie: we have a Keurig. I like it but we don't drink a lot of coffee. I think I like it BECAUSE we don't drink a lot. Both Ken and I can get our one cup in the morning and I don't have to clean a pot. My MIL and BIL both drink coffee all day and it just wouldn't be cost effective. It's almost $0.50 for a cup of coffee and Ken worked out that it's about $0.08 for a regular coffee maker. Since he is the soul of thriftiness, he bought one of those little adapter cups so he can use coffee grounds in the Keurig. I don't want to go to the trouble of measuring and cleaning so I still use the pre-packaged K-cups (much to his disgust).

A puppy, Susanne!! How cool that you can get your fix and ... not have the pup. I'm a little disgusted with ours right now can you tell?!! She has destroyed more things this week.. Cardboard boxes are her favorite but toys, furniture, and pretty much ANYTHING she can find on the floor will work too. I have GOT to get her in some training.
Sour apple spray!!!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-18-2013, 08:26 AM   #322
Watercolor Wizard

Tracie--My husband did some work for a friend and they gave him the Keurig machine for the office (small one)-He said it's not that great!

I on the other hand would probably love one-I had a cup of coffee on Christmas at my SIL's and was amazed at how quickly, delicious and no mess, no half/full pot needed for just a cup! Loved this feature! If I had my way-I would buy one in a heart beat! My SIL doesn't drink coffee-but likes it for just that reason--plus, they drink hot chocolate and have had tea...so she loves hers!

Old 01-18-2013, 08:58 AM   #323
Glitter Guru

I love my Keurig! I use the prepackaged cups, I can't seem to get a strong enough cup with the refillable insert. I drink 2 or three cups a day, but like it this way better. If the coffee sits in a pot for a few hours it doesn't taste fresh to me, so this way I get a fresh
cup each time.

Tracie, love the shower pics on your blog. Great diaper cake, favors and the quilt looked amazing!

Patti, congrats, beautiful baby and family. Bet you can't wait to get your hands on her! Enjoy!

Vickie, I might need your husband to come help me with a plan on my room, lol. I was pulling out and trying to sort stuff yesterday, what a mess I have! I thought of you in your organization mode! I bought some rods at IKEA for my MS punches, need to go back for one more, but they work well. I also bought a wire hanger type thing with clips and have my PTI, Cherry Lynn and Verve dies hanging now.

Linda, I can't help you, lol. My room looks like a hurricane went through every time I do anything in it! I have no idea how to work neatly. If you figure anything out let us know!

My problem is the growing scraps. Was tempted to recycle the whole mess, but felt guilty!

Angela, that cold is hanging on for you. Hope you are feeling better soon. I can't wait to hear how Ivy does with the cupcakes, that sounds like such a creative and fun fundraiser. I'm in, too, if she decides to ship them!

Susanne, the postal system is crazy. One time I sent a package to England on a Friday and it arrived Monday! I was shocked, lol, it doesn't travel that fast in the US. I think sometimes Kohls has good sales on Levis, maybe paired with a coupon. LOL, your going to be running all over for Levis and shipping! Fun that farmer Sharon is getting a pup, you can have your fun without the work and training!

I'm sure all of you ladies who have DILs are very nice to them. I think it is just a matter of having tact. You don't have to be close, but at least respect each other. My husband and his siblings always excuse his mom's behavior and say, "Oh, she just has no filter"! Yeah, not buying that! She knows what she is saying!

That story about Manti Teo was weird! How do you have a girlfriend you never met? Do you think he was "in on" all of this, or is he a victim, too? My DH was wondering if this whole thing will keep him from getting drafted? I feel sorry for him, if he was duped! Tracie, your comment made me laugh! Is one of us an impostor, trying to hang out with online crafters, lol!

I finally put together our little scrap pages, I used one of those hanging 6 x 6 calendar frame type thing and put it out on my desk. Loved looking through everyone's pages again last night!

Linda, have you heard from Denise or her DH? How's she feeling? Sounds like some amazing traveling with your MIL! Those trips sound like a lot of fun. I have no doubt that you are an amazing MIL! You are such a kind lady, you couldn't be anything but a good MIL!

My DH has been thinking about getting a Greyhound rescue dog. I'm not really for it, I've got enough on my plate, but we'll see what happens. Do any of you have any experience with Greyhounds? How long do dogs take to train (in general)? I know that's probably pretty variable, but my worry is that when he starts his new job he will be away for about 2 months in Chicago and I'm not sure I can handle 4 plus a dog, lol!

Anyone have any fun weekend plans? Not much planned her, still need to get the rest of my Christmas stuff put away. I hate taking it down, it's so cheerful to look at!

Have a great Friday everyone!
Old 01-18-2013, 09:02 AM   #324
Stazon Splitcoast

Cardmaking Likes:
1. DP---petite patterns; coordinating florals, stripes, and abstract dots
2. Coordinating embellies---brads, bling, etc.
3. Dies---I love to make my own flowers out of felt

Cardmaking Dislikes: (Not really much I don't like; I just like things to coordinate.)

Birthdate: March 10

What is your favorite color? Pink; I also like aqua and colors that coordinate with chocolate brown. I like most colors, although earth tones would be my least favorite.

Favorite Designer of Patterned Paper (i.e. Bo Bunny)? No one favorite, but I do like MME, Simple Stories, Echo Park, Lily Bee...many more, but I can't think of them now....

Favorite stamp company or images you would like to try? I don't have any of the newer Lily of the Valley, or Magnolia, love Saturated Canary, Mo Manning, etc.

Is there a small stamp company that people are not aware of that you would like to receive from? I like Paper Smooches stamps...they are great to paper piece.

Just for fun, your favorite snack or treat? Hershey Nuggets: Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate with Toffee and Almond, chocolate in general, Strawberry Crystal Light (Hey, you have got to save some calories somewhere!)

Coffee or Tea? I like tea, but my favorite hot drink would be a flavored hot chocolate or a latte.

Hobbies? Reading, baking, sewing, participating in my kid's activities, walking in the summer.

What challenge/goal would you like to meet this year? Complete Project Life

Any special info your Sis should know? I am pretty easy to please; frankly I am tickled pink that someone would take the time to shop for me and send me a surprise! So, thank you all very much...I love this group!

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 01-18-2013, 09:24 AM   #325
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathleen, I know nothing about greyhounds, but Paisley is 9 months and she is still a wild puppy. She is so big, she looks like a full grown dog, but has puppy mentality. 85 pounds of "puppy" is hard for me to handle, but DH and Davis do a good job.

Here are some pictures from her run this morning; they went to the island and played on the ice.
Attached Thumbnails
paisley-island.jpg   paisley-island-2.jpg   paisley-island-3.jpg   paisley-eating-ice.jpg   paisleys-big-stick.jpg  

I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 01-18-2013, 09:39 AM   #326
Hardware Hotshot

Wow, Angela! She's grown so much!!!
Old 01-18-2013, 01:36 PM   #327
Hardware Hotshot

Thought this would help....

Questionnaire's:

Group 1:
Patti - #19
Imke - #18
Linda - #7
Tracie - #20
Lena - #45

Group 2:
Heather - #37
Pat - #52
Joanna - #187
Vickie - #5
Kathy - #46

Group 3:
Vickie - #5
Tracie - #20
Lynne - Still to come
Susanne - #13
Angela - #324
Old 01-18-2013, 02:14 PM   #328
Stazon Splitcoast

Angela, Paisley is a beautiful puppy. Hard to believe he is already 9 mo. old.

Kathy, I finally heard from Denise a couple of days ago. She is feeling better and she sounds better than the last time I talked to her. Gregg is sick with a bad ear infection and his ear was bleeding she said. He was supposed to go to the Dr. yesterday but I haven't heard. She said everytime she would get close to being over her cold someone else in the family would come down with it and she would again get back down with it. She is probably run down and can't fight it off but she did sound much better on Wed. night.

Heather, great list you made for the swap. It will be very helpful.

Susanne I also thought that story about the student and his online girlfriend was kinda weird. It was all over our news.

Good luck with the Greyhound Kathy. That would be a lot for you to deal with. Maybe get it right away and put in school so when hubby leaves it would be trained.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Old 01-18-2013, 05:24 PM   #329
Watercolor Wizard

Angela--What a beautiful Paisley doggie! Omgosh, Muddy weights 97lbs...he's 9 or 10 years old now--he's got gray/whitish eyebrows and chin hairs! haha Ol' man Mud! It's cool that Paisley looks Chocolate in certain lights huh? Then you see her gorgeous Gray/Silver and she looks like a completely different dog! Muddy had that puppy mentality until he was 5 or so...So my dear get used to it and Paisley looks like a strong gal--hold on to her lead tightly!!! She's beautiful!

Old 01-18-2013, 05:25 PM   #330
Watercolor Wizard

Heather---lean forward <licking GOLD STAR> Stickin' it to your forehead!!! Hooray--Top Scrapper of the week! Look at the nice list you made for us!!!

Old 01-18-2013, 05:26 PM   #331
Watercolor Wizard

Lynn--when you have a minute can you please update your wish list for this round for group #3? Thank you!

Old 01-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #332
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne527 View Post
Lynn--when you have a minute can you please update your wish list for this round for group #3? Thank you!
I sent Lynne a quick PM, so she should get the message when she's here next.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:32 PM   #333
Watercolor Wizard

Kathleen--Greyhounds rescues were big here since they shut down the dog racing in NH in recent years--some of my friends rescued them and said they were so smart, fast and already trained...(but they were coming off a "job" so they had to be trained)...One thing about them--they need to run and watch out--they are faster than lightening! I used to walk Muddy at Woodsom Farm (right down the street from here) miles of open land and one of the dog walkers used to let "Lilly" off the lead and say RUN LILLY RUN--omgosh, she'd tear off like a bat out of "hail"! But the sweetest, most docile dog when standing still enjoy a pet pet! Good temperment personalities too.

Old 01-18-2013, 05:34 PM   #334
Watercolor Wizard

<--Wants to hire Heather as my assistant!!! WOW girl, imagine the work we'd get done!!! I could sit and play with Claire and give you a list! <smiles>

Old 01-18-2013, 06:32 PM   #335
Die Cut Diva

Thanks Heather love the list!!

Kathy I've heard that greyhounds are high strung but maybe getting a daily run like Susanne said takes care of that.

Susss what are you up to this weekend?? Supposed to be sunny and warm tomorrow then a blast of cold on Sunday here.
Old 01-18-2013, 07:35 PM   #336
Hardware Hotshot

Wow, Heather, you are the BOMB! Love the list!

Angela: Holy Smoke Paisley is huge now! I loved picture 4. Totally reminded me of Holli. Feel better soon, my friend.

Kathy: Yep, Greyhounds need exercise. I had a friend who had one. I could tell when he hadn't gone running with her because she was a bit obnoxious on those days (though I should talk ... Holler is waaaay obnoxious on the days that Ken doesn't run ... those are the days that legos are found in her mouth)

I am also a HUGE slob when I craft. Usually EVERY session starts with a bit of a clean-up. I think part of the problem is that I keep too many scraps of paper that are ridiculously small. I can't use them but I find it hard to part with them. Just call me a pack-rat.

Patti: Your grandbaby is absolutely gorgeous! Tho' I have to ask who is the "Twi-hard" in the family?!!

The kids have a birthday party tomorrow at a skating place. Blech. I hate roller skating rinks. And then TJ has his first basketball game. The best part of tomorrow is that Ken is coming home. Yay.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:26 PM   #337
Watercolor Wizard

Scrap problem solved: Only keep pieces of scraps that are 1) unique, 2) cut in a square/rectangle 3) 2x2 or enough for a sentiment! No circles or cuts that are weird shaped...squares/rectangles... thick strips are OK in case you want to embellish with a punch pattern. And "unique" means metallic;s or some really nice DP that you really love.

Old 01-18-2013, 08:30 PM   #338
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriciae View Post
Thanks Heather love the list!!

Kathy I've heard that greyhounds are high strung but maybe getting a daily run like Susanne said takes care of that.

Susss what are you up to this weekend?? Supposed to be sunny and warm tomorrow then a blast of cold on Sunday here.
Pat--no huge plans for this weekend-Shane goes back to school on Tuesday-I am still awaiting my BOW DIES at LSS--will stop by there this weekend! Yeesh! and I am a NEW SU Demo person--my new/shinny first kit arrives this Tuesday--so hope to incorporate some fun pieces for my class on Feb 2...But other than that, I told Tom that I am NOT spending my entire Saturday in the grocery stores re-stocking! I shall go out early for whatever we need for dinner either tomorrow night or Sunday and save the big shop for Monday!

Old 01-18-2013, 08:31 PM   #339
Watercolor Wizard

oh..and our Patriot's play on Sunday--guess I need some football food huh? hahahaha

Old 01-19-2013, 04:42 AM   #340
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Heather - I have to agree that you are soooo organized. Thanks for doing that.

Susanne - I bet you will come up with something wonderful.

I had a great class yesterday at my LSS. I posted a picture on my blog of what we did. I had some of the nicest people in my class. Of course my sister always comes to support me.

I have a nice list of things to get done today so I had better get busy. Have a great weekend everyone.

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 01-19-2013, 11:14 AM   #341
Stazon Splitcoast

Good for you Susanne for not using the weekends for grocery shopping. Congrats on the new status of a SU Demo. If you didn't have to sell so much I would do it because even with all the other paper choices I still like SU the best but have so much right now. I also like their old colors and buy it when I can find it online.

Steve and his son Travis and his son Hunter came by to visit and brought me 20 lbs of pecans they had picked out for me. They all love pecan pie and pecan pralines at Holidays so he keeps me stocked with pecan halves. They are from my daughter Sherrill's trees. She sells them and has about 25 Pecan trees.

We are babysitting Riley tonight and she is going to church with us tomorrow. She likes to come over and stay so she can play on the computer in the extra bedroom. She doesn't have to share it with her brother or anyone and of course she likes that.

That is our weekend plans. Not too exciting but that is okay with me.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 01-19-2013, 05:42 PM   #342
Die Cut Diva

I have had a crazy day. One of my birds, a budgie very suddenly developed extreme swelling around one of his eyes. So we took him to an avian vet this morning, and she did not have good news. She thought it was a tumor and that he wouldn't respond to any form of treatment, so I made the decision to have him euthanized. We then went to buy a new budgie. And then went to the local pet expo, which we had already made plans to attend. So, some really sad and happy moments today. Hopefully I sleep better tonight.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:30 PM   #343
Hardware Hotshot

Sorry to hear about your budgie, Lynne.

What did you name your new budgie friend? What color is he/she? And, how was the Pet Expo? I debated taking Claire, but in the end we went to the mall and walked around the amusement park. She liked watching the colorful rides and the rollercoasters (there may have been frozen yogurt involved in the trip too).
Old 01-19-2013, 09:06 PM   #344
Die Cut Diva

The pet expo was great fun! I held probably 4 or 5 snakes, saw a cool lizard, and a big turtle, and got to "meet" a few birds. My new budgie is a male, (probably-they can't say with complete accuracy without DNA testing) has multiple colors that include aqua, turquoise, light yellow, and black. He is very pretty, although I guess I should say "handsome", as he is a male. I have named him Meiko. I have a female budgie (5 years old) named Misty, and a cockatiel (sp)named Mel. Then there are Brody and Onyx, the dogs, and Smokey, the rabbit. These are the children, LOL.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:11 PM   #345
Die Cut Diva

And I promise I will have those questions completed by early tomorrow evening. We also had to deal with an ongoing injury with one of the dogs, and I am just wiped. No energy left today!

Anyway, I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend.
Old 01-20-2013, 12:00 AM   #346
Glitter Guru

Lynne- Sounds like you have a small zoo at home ! Sorry to hear that about your budgie but also happy to hear you have a new one

Linda- Wow, so many peacan trees ? This was certainly a great harvest. Im glad to hear that Denise is feeling better. That are wonderful news.

Tracie- Your class sounds like a big fun and i saw your project on your blog. Very sweet !

Susanne- Congrats for being a SU Demonstrator ! I love their cardstock and colors. In Germany we have now the same catalog as you in the US ( i think ). The stamps are very expensive here but the paper, inks, glue is OK. I wish you much success !

Patti- What a sweet little baby girl and the name is so pretty.Congratulations ! Enjoy your visit and also your crop.

Kathy- Honestly, 4 children and 1 dog: RESPECT ! Good luck !

Angela- Wow, Paisley has grown up. The color of her fur is really beautiful.

About organization on my craft table:
1. I am looking for a sketch and then i choose the paper. After that it looks as if a bomb had hit If my basic framework is finished, the whole paper is put away. Then my place is clean and I can color my image.
2. I hold no more scraps !! When I use a 6x6 for a card, I throw the rest very generous in the trash. In my experience, the scraps are not used anyway.
3. I clean up after each card/project. I have to do that because i have NO craft room. I have a little space in the living room and that i have to clean after each project. That helps a lot

I wish you all a creative and happy Sunday !
Old 01-20-2013, 11:15 AM   #347
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Do you know who the featured stamper is today??!!

Congrats to our own monkeymamma - ANGELA!!
Old 01-20-2013, 11:43 AM   #348
Pearl-ExPert

Hello everyone! Linda reminded me that I should pop in and say hello again. I have realized that I am not going to be able to keep up with the chatting that goes on here, but certainly like to drop by once in a while and let you all know that I am thinking of you.

Maybe I could hire one of you to make me a summary of the important things going on so I can keep track LOL!!!! Heather, you sound like a good choice!! LOL!!!!

I'll drop back in again sometime soon. Take care everyone!!
Old 01-20-2013, 12:01 PM   #349
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Y View Post
Do you know who the featured stamper is today??!!

Congrats to our own monkeymamma - ANGELA!!
Thanks for sharing Vickie!! How exciting Angela, and well deserved. I'm definitely playing along this week!!!
Old 01-20-2013, 12:06 PM   #350
Glitter Guru

Wiggy, great to see you. I agree with Linda, pop in and say hello when you have time.

Imke, the dog is just a thought at this time (and I'm thinking NO). LOL! Not sure I can handle it.

Linda, that is so cool that Sherrill has pecan trees. Good for your baking! I've been meaning to try the lemon pecan pie that you posted a while back, but I'm afraid I'm the only one who would be eating it and I could do some major damage to my thighs!! I love pecan pie!

Lynne, sorry about your bird. Glad you got a new one. Sounds like you have a house full of pets, wow, that's cool!

Angela, Paisley is gorgeous! Can't believe how big she is!

Thanks for the list Heather, that's awesome!

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!
Old 01-20-2013, 12:57 PM   #351
Hardware Hotshot

Angela is the featured stamper ... where?
Old 01-20-2013, 02:05 PM   #352
Die Cut Diva

Cardmaking Likes:
1. I love stamped images, die cuts, dies themselves, embossing folders, rubber-cling and/or wood-mounted stamps. Love self-adhesive bling, buttons, ribbon, flowers, stickles.
2. I really like card making magazines. (not so much the scrapbooking ones)
3. Love and appreciate high-quality cardstock, especially white cardstock that is Copic-friendly.

Cardmaking Dislikes:
1. Fibers, eyelets. Currently do not need brads.
2. Non-adhesive embellishments.
3. Acrylic/clear/photopolymer stamps.

Birthdate: September 2, 1974

What is your favorite color? Hmmm....I have to pick just one?! Probably blue, or green. I prefer cool to warm colors. Also really like purple. I really don't like pastels, however. Neutrals are good.

Favorite Designer of Patterned Paper (i.e. Bo Bunny)? Oh, wow! I like so many. Almost any company is fine with me, provided their paper is of reasonably high-quality. I also prefer double-sided sheets when possible, and I like my patterns smaller in print, as I only make cards at the moment. And I do prefer "all-over" patterns, as opposed to there being one main focal area of a sheet, and the rest of the sheet being basically blank.

Favorite stamp company or images you would like to try? I'm game for almost anything, provided they are wood-mounted/rubber-cling stamps. As for images, the sky is the limit. I don't like children's images or cutesy images, and I don't use religous-themed images, but pretty much anything else is great. Oh...don't really like those faceless stamps, the Magnolia ones, I think.

Is there a small stamp company that people are not aware of that you would like to receive from? Not that I know of, but surprise me if you like!

Just for fun, your favorite snack or treat? Chocolate, chocolate, and chocolate, LOL! I love Crispy Crunch and Reese Pieces. However, I need to lose a lot of weight, so I am trying to cut back a little. A healthier option I love are those 100 calorie snack packs, both the sweet and salty varieties.

Coffee or Tea? Neither, actually. I don't really do hot beverages. I do however, love Starbucks!

Hobbies? Reading, card-making, crafts in general, walking, playing pool, spending time with friends, museums, art galleries, time with the pets, etc.

What challenge/goal would you like to meet this year?

I really have no clue at this point. I WOULD like to quit smoking, but of course that has nothing to do with card-making.

Any special info your Sis should know? Not that I can think of. No food or scent allergies. If you are in doubt about anything, please feel free to ask!

Last edited by Angie1974; 01-20-2013 at 02:08 PM..
Old 01-20-2013, 02:13 PM   #353
Die Cut Diva

Kathleen, Imke (and anyone else that thoughtfully inquired!)

Thank you for the condolences on my bird. I must say that my new one is settling in very nicely! He's a real sweetheart and will be completely hand-trained.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:18 PM   #354
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Lynne - I would love to see pictures of your new bird. So sorry for your loss.
Thanks for posting your survey.

Congrats to Angela although I haven't seen where it is listed.

Went to a garage sale today here in town. A lady is moving to Arizona and has to get rid of all her craft stuff. Oh my gosh - I thought I had alot. Going back on Friday.

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 01-20-2013, 02:35 PM   #355
Glitter Guru

Here is the link to the Featured Stamper thread:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...e-t567484.html

Lynne, what does "completely hand trained" mean? I'm not really familiar with birds. I agree with Tracie, would love to see a pic of your birds. So glad the new one is settling in well!

Tracie, that garage sale sounds fun (but dangerous), lol!
Old 01-20-2013, 02:37 PM   #356
Stazon Splitcoast

Congrats Angela. I don't post too often in my split coast gallery because my cards are always too big and I don't know how to resize. If anyone has any advice I would appreciate it!!

Lynn, so sorry about your loss but glad you have got a new budgie to replace him.

Kathy, good to see you!!I might try to play along to but will have to see if I have time. I've never played along with that challenge and it sounds like fun to case Angela.

Good to see you to Wiggy!!

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 01-20-2013, 05:17 PM   #357
Watercolor Wizard

Angela--BRAVO! :::::::::::::::::confetti::::::::::::::::!

Lynn--thanks for updating your wish list--now my Group #3 is complete!

Old 01-20-2013, 05:18 PM   #358
Glitter Guru

Linda, which program do you use to crop and watermark your photos? You should be able to size them there. I use a free online editing program called Pixlr and it's pretty easy there. I have PSE, but using it is way beyond me. I tried to learn it, but just couldn't get it.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:05 PM   #359
Hardware Hotshot

Linda, I resize mine with Free Online Picture Resizer - Crop and Resize photos, images, or pictures online for FREE! usually.

Tracy, does your LSS have the MFT Let It Snowflake Die? I ordered dies from MFT just before New Year's and they were sold out of that one. So now I have to either reorder again, or find another place to get it.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:56 PM   #360
Stazon Splitcoast

Catching up here....

Glad the weekend at work is over. It seems I have what some of the others have had; I'm on to the nasty sore throat phase. One of my friends told me she had it for 10 days.

Lynne, I am sorry about your bird.

I was amazed when Bridget PM'd me last night to tell me I was the featured stamper.

I am freaking out here.... Ivy had volleyball practice today and they were practicing rolling; she told me she had a bump on her back and a bruise. Of course I wanted to see, but I got way more than I bargained for. She has a gross curvature of her spine...I feel sick with panic thinking about it now. I didn't say anything to her, but I went up to her room to check again and she wanted to know why. I know it doesn't help to worry because there is nothing I can do about it tonight. I'll be calling her Dr. first thing in the morning. I just Googled and read a bit about this and I feel even sicker.... This is so strange because one of my friends at work has a stepdaughter who will be having surgery for this very same thing. Hers just seemed to appear out of nowhere; we were talking about how the schools don't screen for this. I am wondering how on earth this wasn't noticed at her physical?

Closed Thread