Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree88Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2013, 09:13 AM   #1481
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow Pat! An entire weekend at home! I'll bet you don't have a lot of cleaning to do since you are at work all week so hopefully you will have lots of crafting time. Are you going to any scrapbook stores tonight to crop? Hope your weekend is great doing whatever you want.

Susanne, I agree with everyone, you are a going to have the job with no problems. Your personality and talent are perfect for this job. Sounds like a dream job to me.

Lynn, thanks for the update on the spinner thing. I keep looking at them. I'm not sure if it would really help me or just add more clutter to my desk but they sure look like they would help keep things better organized.

Kathy, I'll bet the kids love it when your Dad comes to visit. Have a great day with him.

Vickie, hope you have a great day stamping or doing whatever you want to do.

Angela, hope you have had time to do a little research with the insurance. How is Ivy doing dealing with all of this?

Imke, it is great that you and your DH can do the work yourself. We rarely have to call a repairman as we are lucky with Steve being very good at any type of repairs that do with construction and plumbing. He has a good friend that is a miracle worker with small engines(washing machines etc) and he has him come and fix things he can't fix and they trade off. Steve goes to his Mom's and fixes bathroom floor, Mike comes and fixes my washer etc. It works great for us since we are retired. Glenn was pretty good at repairing things but has a hard time getting on his old artificial knees now.

Hope Joanna has recovered from all that snow.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 04-13-2013, 10:04 AM   #1482
Die Cut Diva

Congrats, Susanne! That is awesome.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:56 AM   #1483
Gallery Gazer

Susanne- In my opinion you have the job as good as certain. After all, they have called YOU !! Way to go girl- im sure you will rock the store

Pat- Enjoy your Saturday @ home. I totally understand that you will need some time for you.

Kathy- Your right. We can make things according to our expectations. It is not always easy to renovate, build new would be better. But anybody can do that, right ?!

Lynne- If you've found a good solution, let us know. You can try even more, then we do not need it. **Just kidding ** Its not easy to find the right organizational stuff.

Linda- Youre right. It is so important that you can do many things yourself or you know someone who can. I am glad that you also have a lot of help.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:49 PM   #1484
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Way to go, Susanne! As the others have said, AE called you!!! The job was made for you and you for the job!

I've only created one card today, but I like it. It's for the bugaboo challenge. Actually, I was on a small roll the past couple days with blog challenges, Pink Elephant, Bugaboo, House Mouse, all fun!

We are going to Cracker Barrel for dinner tonight (again!) went last night and made a stop at Hobby Lobby so I could use coupon on the Derwent Inktense ink pencils. They only have the package of 12, but that's a good thing; at least I can decide if I like them before investing in more! Haven't had a chance to play with them yet, but I've watched a couple how to youtube videos. I think I'll like them!

I need to finish putting on makeup, doing hair, etc. so we can make the trip to CB!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!
Old 04-13-2013, 01:08 PM   #1485
Forum Fanatic

{{{{room hugs}}} Only we know how cool this job is right? I am walking on air today-seriously--may have to fly to the job but we'll figure out something--can you see me now, Tom dropping me off a lil' early (7:30am) as I wait for the store to open?!!! hahaha So, I ran over to Kohl's to get a top or something to wear--$38 Cute Hawaiian style shirt $13! Then, I always check the guys sale racks--there was this pretty peachy orange long sleeve cotton Brand...(brain malefunction) popular brand shirt--the tag said $65--but, it was on the sale rack...so I brought it to the register just in case...sure enough it was $19! Such a deal...I need to buy a lottery ticket today! Thanks for all your Yahoo's on this one--I have been offering to teach classes here for years so this is going to be fun!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Old 04-13-2013, 01:11 PM   #1486
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Y View Post
Way to go, Susanne! As the others have said, AE called you!!! The job was made for you and you for the job!

I've only created one card today, but I like it. It's for the bugaboo challenge. Actually, I was on a small roll the past couple days with blog challenges, Pink Elephant, Bugaboo, House Mouse, all fun!

We are going to Cracker Barrel for dinner tonight (again!) went last night and made a stop at Hobby Lobby so I could use coupon on the Derwent Inktense ink pencils. They only have the package of 12, but that's a good thing; at least I can decide if I like them before investing in more! Haven't had a chance to play with them yet, but I've watched a couple how to youtube videos. I think I'll like them!

I need to finish putting on makeup, doing hair, etc. so we can make the trip to CB!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!
Vickie--ya know that hashbrown cheesy potato recipe I have shared on here--I hear it is a copy cat recipe to Cracker Barrels potatoes!!! You'll have to get some and tell us! Enjoy your night out! We're doing "cowboy" food on the grille!

Old 04-14-2013, 01:56 AM   #1487
Gallery Gazer

Happy Sunday to everyone !!

Yesterday we have cemented the basement floor. We had to open it to get to the sewers. The lines are replaced and the floor can be re-cemented. Half we did it.

Today we should have sunshine and 15 degrees. Until now, it still is nothing to see and it is 11 am already. Lets see.....

Susanne- Good luck for tomorrow, I keep my fingers crossed !

Vickie- Saw your card on your blog. Its beautiful !!
Old 04-14-2013, 06:57 AM   #1488

Good morning!

One cup of coffee down, another coming up!

Susanne, Cracker Barrel's hashbrown casserole is my all-time favorite there! I also have a copy-cat hashbrown casserole a little different from your recipe that I make on special occasion; I'll find it and post so you can compare also.

Kathy, once the Gourmet Rubber Stamps made contact, I was very impressed with the shipping time....I ordered on Monday and had my order on Thursday! I like the Murray's Law stamps (among others, so I'll probably be a repeat buyer!), I got Shoes, No No Bad Dog, Halloween Witches, and Clean the Chimney (love stamps that make me giggle!).

Time for that second cup!

Hope everyone has a super Sunday!
Old 04-14-2013, 10:45 AM   #1489
Gallery Gazer

Happy Birthday Heather !!
Old 04-14-2013, 11:21 AM   #1490

Way to Go Imke! Thanks for keeping us on track!

Happy Birthday, Heather!
Old 04-14-2013, 11:37 AM   #1491
Glitter Guru

Happy Birthday Heather!
Old 04-14-2013, 02:34 PM   #1492
Hardware Hotshot

Happy birthday .... tomorrow Heather (unless Facebook has it wrong) then happy birthday TODAY!
Old 04-14-2013, 05:41 PM   #1493
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy Birthday Heather today or tomorrow!

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 04-14-2013, 05:43 PM   #1494
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Y View Post
Good morning!

One cup of coffee down, another coming up!

Susanne, Cracker Barrel's hashbrown casserole is my all-time favorite there! I also have a copy-cat hashbrown casserole a little different from your recipe that I make on special occasion; I'll find it and post so you can compare also.

Kathy, once the Gourmet Rubber Stamps made contact, I was very impressed with the shipping time....I ordered on Monday and had my order on Thursday! I like the Murray's Law stamps (among others, so I'll probably be a repeat buyer!), I got Shoes, No No Bad Dog, Halloween Witches, and Clean the Chimney (love stamps that make me giggle!).

Time for that second cup!

Hope everyone has a super Sunday!
I too love "Murray's Law Stamps_-remember the Easter card with the chocolate bunny--the funny lady making an easter basket saying "I just had to eat the bunny-he kept staring at me"...something like that....haha..going to have a look now!

Old 04-14-2013, 05:44 PM   #1495
Forum Fanatic

Happy Birthday Heather!...Our dear Canadian friend!!!

Old 04-14-2013, 06:08 PM   #1496
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Boy it seems like forever since I have posted on here. Been busy. Yesterday I found out that someone had hacked into my Walmart online account and charged my credit card for several purchases. So I had to cancel my credit card and then change all my passwords. I guess mine were too easy to hack.

I am getting ready for a retreat next weekend with some friends in Topeka, KS. My sister is going and we should have a great time. Will be nice to get away and do something fun. Going a little stir crazy here.

Susanne - That is so exciting that you could work at AE. They would be so lucky to have you. I was going through some of the images that you sent me and I just noticed that you had embossed them. They are so crisp and clean. Do you use a specific powder? I have them packed along with my copic markers so play with next weekend. I have to be able to get everything in one bag.

Vickie/Kathy - Are you both trying to enable us??? LOL!

Joanna - I sure don't envy your snow. It was nice here today but windy.

Imke - Sounds like you have your hands full. I am impressed that you can do so much yourselves. Wish I could get my DH to do a few things around the house.

Happy Birthday Heather! Hope you have a great one.

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Meljen's Designs
Old 04-14-2013, 08:01 PM   #1497
Glitter Guru

The 15th, Monday. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes.

I took tomorrow off work and it looks like it might end up a waste of a good vacation day. I'm not feeling well today. Was so tired last night that I was in bed right after Claire (8:30) and then slept through both of her naps today. I'm feeling a bit better at the moment, but I also think I"m going to get up off this computer, make myself a cup of tea and climb into bed. Hopefully all this sleep fends it off and I'm fine tomorrow (and please, please don't let Claire get sick!).
Old 04-14-2013, 09:00 PM   #1498
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by taclary View Post
Boy it seems like forever since I have posted on here. Been busy. Yesterday I found out that someone had hacked into my Walmart online account and charged my credit card for several purchases. So I had to cancel my credit card and then change all my passwords. I guess mine were too easy to hack.

I am getting ready for a retreat next weekend with some friends in Topeka, KS. My sister is going and we should have a great time. Will be nice to get away and do something fun. Going a little stir crazy here.

Susanne - That is so exciting that you could work at AE. They would be so lucky to have you. I was going through some of the images that you sent me and I just noticed that you had embossed them. They are so crisp and clean. Do you use a specific powder? I have them packed along with my copic markers so play with next weekend. I have to be able to get everything in one bag.

Vickie/Kathy - Are you both trying to enable us??? LOL!

Joanna - I sure don't envy your snow. It was nice here today but windy.

Imke - Sounds like you have your hands full. I am impressed that you can do so much yourselves. Wish I could get my DH to do a few things around the house.

Happy Birthday Heather! Hope you have a great one.
Thanks Tracie---The embossing powder I use usually comes in a {large} container--from AE! I have bought Michaels clear embossing powder "Boss"? I think--I'll check at the store tomorrow -plan to shop a lil' for Lynne's goodies--I'll check out what brand they sell...But I know when I get low, I just pick up a few of the small jars from Michaels...(I transfer all my embossing powder into a Tupperware square container, keep a plastic spoon in there and use it whenever I stamp) ...so I am not seeing the brand name every time!?! I'll double ck tomorrow--just went on the Michaels site--nada...But Googled Embossing powder and the "Boss" name appeared and looked familiar! Have fun with your sister! I miss both my sister's!

Old 04-14-2013, 09:03 PM   #1499
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeOnline View Post
The 15th, Monday. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes.

I took tomorrow off work and it looks like it might end up a waste of a good vacation day. I'm not feeling well today. Was so tired last night that I was in bed right after Claire (8:30) and then slept through both of her naps today. I'm feeling a bit better at the moment, but I also think I"m going to get up off this computer, make myself a cup of tea and climb into bed. Hopefully all this sleep fends it off and I'm fine tomorrow (and please, please don't let Claire get sick!).
Awe..ya just gotta feel better! You'd be amazed how kids get sick out of nowhere and how they MISS your germs...Hope Claire stays healthy--feel better and I hope your birthday is great! Ya know, go with what Patti has taught us...THE WEEK is your birthday....so if it starts out a lil' slow...just think...you have 6 more days to celebrate! Oh, I have some wicked good tasting tea from England if you want me to send you some--kicks the American tea right out on it's buttakis!

Old 04-14-2013, 09:05 PM   #1500
Forum Fanatic

Tracie...forgot to mention I use the Versa Permanent Ink too...(thin) so maybe that helps with the embossing.

Old 04-14-2013, 09:06 PM   #1501
Stazon Splitcoast

Heather, I hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow! Hope you feel better.

Susanne, good luck with AE interview!

Just wanted to pop in before going to bed; tomorrow will be day 7 of 10, maybe 11. I am worn out! I found out that we can't order the new OO stuff until the 26th, so I will be placing an order right away on the 16th (right after midnight the 15th) for the new cattys. If anyone would like anything, please let me know by tomorrow night and I can add it to my order. I have seen some sneak peeks...111 new charms, 6 new lockets, 3 new chains, 11 new dangles, 10 new tags...cool stuff! I am so excited to see it all.

Off to bed, will catch up here tomorrow after work....

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 04-15-2013, 09:04 AM   #1502
Stazon Splitcoast

Angela, I am wanting a new catty!

Hope you get to feeling better Heather. Being sick on your birthday is no fun. Sending healing wishes to you.

Good luck today Susanne.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 04-15-2013, 11:50 AM   #1503
Hardware Hotshot

Oh, what an enormous BUMMER to be sick on your birthday Heather. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Susanna-danna: I totally agree that English tea tastes better. I have a friend whose mother is from Yorkshire. She goes every summer and brings me back a box of tea. I hoard that one box all year. I love me some strong tea and that just hits the spot ... musta been British in a previous life!!

Archivers put out an announcement that all embellies were 33% off today so I stopped in and shopped. I DID buy a few embellishments but mostly spent my money on paper. Why is it that I never seem to have enough? I'm ALL about the matchy-matchy 6x6 paper packs with the small prints!!!

I met Ken for a quick lunch of Chinese food.

So far my Monday has been kinda fun! Hope you guys are having fun too.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #1504
Forum Fanatic

We're all safe---bombs in Boston...terrorist!!! Good thing K's appt was after this--it was cancelled--they are closing the City of Boston!!! So sad---crazy people! 2 dead/23 injured at the Marathon finish line! How sick?!

Old 04-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #1505
Forum Fanatic

On a lighter note...I start work Wednesday!!! I got it!!! haha

Old 04-15-2013, 02:23 PM   #1506
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Yeah Susanne - So excited for you. Glad to hear you are safe. What gets in to people to do that sort of thing???

Angela - I forgot to tell you that I have stamped off several images of the little boy fishing. I will send to you when I send you a check for my necklace. I would love a new catalog. I am waiting to see the new charms before I order.

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Meljen's Designs
Old 04-15-2013, 02:48 PM   #1507
Polyshrink Goddess

Send a message via Yahoo to Debra G Smith

So glad your safe and sound Susanne.
Old 04-15-2013, 04:25 PM   #1508
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne527 View Post
On a lighter note...I start work Wednesday!!! I got it!!! haha
I knew you would get the job! Congrats.

Such sad news from your area. So glad your family are all safe.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 04-15-2013, 04:36 PM   #1509
Stazon Splitcoast

Susanne, so glad you are safe. DH has been keeping me up to date on the news since I got home from work...it is all over the Internet as well. On a lighter note, so glad you got the job...congratulations!

Thank you, Tracie...those are the cutest images.

Debra, good to "see" you here.

Lynne, I have looked at those clippie contraptions many times...it does seem like they would be a handy way to have your supplies on view.

I'm making casserole for supper...good ole' comfort food! Great for this cold weather we are having...I thought it was supposed to be spring!

Anybody watching DWTS tonight?

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 04-15-2013, 04:48 PM   #1510

Susanne, thanks for sharing your good news with us! Way to go! What fun.

And, so glad your family is okay after today's horrible events in Boston.

Tracie, oh my goodness! Having your account hacked is scary; what a hassle that can be to get it straightened out.

I hope everyone is doing okay this evening.

Heather, hope you are feeling better.

Joanna, sounds like you had a good day today.

When I go to Dallas end of June, I'm going by train this time! Something different and hopefully, my ears won't feel any "pressure" and keep unplugged! I hope my train trip goes smoothly; I've only traveled by train once and that was to New Mexico; trip there went okay, but the return trip not so good...the train forgot to "flush!" So, the restrooms could not be used for hundreds of miles...of course, we used them...and they were getting nasty. I said never again by train, but I will do major complaining if that every happens again! Enough of the nasty talk!

Wishing everyone a wonderful evening.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:22 PM   #1511
Stampin' Fool

Sus glad you an family are safe. Congrats on the new job!!!

haven't been on for awhile, DH made me mad an I did a stupid thing. He was going on about how Nic an I don't help outside but we expect him to help in the house, well I went an mowed our yard, big mistake spent 3 days down. Nic is allergic to grass an also has asthma so she has never done yard work.

Mom you need to talk to drug company for help, maybe we can check it out while you are here.

Angela so sorry about Ivy, she is in my prayers.

Pat keeping you an fam in my prayers also.

I got some good news today, a MS organization is going to pay my 20 percent copay for my MRI that I have to have this week.

Jasper is growing like crazy, he has grown 3 1/2 inches in 4 weeks. His weight is still up an down an the Dr is alittle worried, but keeping an eye on it.

Atticus is really getting his personality. He has the blueist eyes.

Annamarie is getting big an plays really rough, she is a biter.
Attached Thumbnails
20130415_092032.jpg   20130408_160834.jpg   20130326_173258.jpg  
Old 04-15-2013, 11:30 PM   #1512
Gallery Gazer

Heather- I hope you had a happy birthday. I'm sorry that I have congratulated the day before. I brought all messed up.

Susanne- Scary news about Boston. Im glad you are safe and and that K has not been there. What a shock !! CONGRATS on your new JOB !! When I am around, I'm just taking advice from you

Tracie- I hope you could clarify everything because of your credit card. Thats very scary ! Here in Germany, credit cards are used, but not nearly as much as in the U.S.. We pay a lot of cash. I use my Visa card usually only on holidays or for online purchases from the United States. Credit cards will be billed once a month. For many, this is awesome but not for me. I'd rather pay cash or with my debit card. I'd rather have everything paid directly. LOL

Denise- That's great that the organization pays for the costs !!

Vickie- The ride sounds like an adventure trip I hope you can make a better experience this time. When driving in Germany by train, the only concern is punctuality.
Here they say: If you want to be on time, take the car.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:01 AM   #1513
Die Cut Diva

AARGH-I had a really nice post going, but then I accidentally "clicked" (I'm using my BlackBerry tablet) somewhere else and now it's gone. So I'm going to be brief tonight and write more tomorrow.

However....

Susanne-I'm glad you and your family are safe.

Heather-Happy Belated Birthday! I sure hope you are feeling better. Get well soon!!

Tracie-Thank you so much for the wonderful kit!! It was a great surprise! I will post more about it tomorrow, as I'm heading to bed soon. Can't wait to play, LOL.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:03 AM   #1514
Polyshrink Goddess

Send a message via Yahoo to Debra G Smith

Angela: lol..sorry got to missing everyone, across the hall is so quiet. Hope it's okay.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:47 AM   #1515
Gabfest Goddess

Been lurking, but not had much time to post

Shocked and saddened, as are all of you, by the news from Boston yesterday. Thank God we have some goodness and happiness here amongst friends!

Happy to hear that Susanne got the job! Of course, like everyone here said, it was the perfect job for you, Sus!!

Heather, a very happy belated birthday to you. As is usual for me lately, your card is still sitting here on my desk...hoping to get it to you very soon, and also hoping that it doesn't need to act as a get well greeting too . Please feel better soon, and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that Claire doesn't pick up the bug!

Vickie, that next train trip just has to be better!!

Denise, happy to hear that you have gotten some financial help for your MRI! (no more lawn mowing, either! ) PS...love seeing the pics of the grandbabies...how fast they are growing!!

Angela, not sure I can wait for the new OO catalog, but I still would like you to send me one! My sis gave me her OO wish list last night, and since I'd like to order for her birthday which is April 29, I'll be emailing you soon!

Pat, I am amazed that you didn't have a fun weekend away! LOL!! You're right, ya gotta stay home once in awhile, if for no other reason than to get the laundry done so you can pack for the next fun time!

Again, I missed work last night, that's three weeks in a row for me. I've been off a couple times due to mom issues, but this time, I had a horrendous migraine that had me vomiting and dizzy. Still have the residual "normal" headache this morning, but at least I am functional! I meant to watch Dancing with the Stars, but slept right through it...went to bed at 7 pm, and woke at 6:30 this morning. But Angela, I love that show, and since Tom DVR'd it for me, I was able to watch it this morning. I just love watching Zendaya dance, love Kellie Pickler and Aly Reisman, too; think the only guy worth watching is Jacoby (Sorry, not a "Bachelor" fan!)

Anyway, popped in for a minutes just to let you know that I posted a few cards in my gallery that I made from the kits I received in my February shower from Linda, Lena, Imke, and Tracie!! I did take a bit of time last week just to play, and managed to come up with some simple creations from all the awesome goodies I received. Thanks to all of you!

Sending good wishes to all...
Old 04-16-2013, 11:02 AM   #1516
Glitter Guru

Ugh!!! I stayed home from word today too. I thought I was better when I woke up, but now I think I'd take yesterday over today! I have a ridiculous headache. Starting to get a bit of a cough too, but that's minor.

Claire went over to play at Grandma's. I'm hoping it will help her not get it as well as give me some peace and quiet to sleep.

And now the cat has just sat on my chest for some attention! He's such a suck. He's hindering my typing.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:28 AM   #1517
Die Cut Diva

Get some rest, and hopefully you'll feel better soon.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:15 PM   #1518
Forum Fanatic

Patti--Heather---<feel better ladies> poor things--Migraines are absolutely no fun! They just stop you in your tracks!

Denise thanks...cute pictures too! It's good to see you back on here in the scrappin'-pack!

Angela--I want a new catty--111 NEW charms...heck yes! Make it more difficult to choose but I just gotta see-gotta see!

It's official-bought myself a lil' lunchbox to take to my new job today! Cute lil' "CUBE" style nylon thing--I almost went for Betty Boop...but thought--these people don't know me that well yet--I'll have to break them in to my goofy humor! I'll start a trend in the fridge--before I show my tail feathers!!!

Thankfully, my SU hostess got her freebies! Brother did I ever botch up my first workshop--because my friends are TOO nice--If I had organized the mailing /addy's/from the get go--I could have been prepared with a workshop order #...so they honored my efforts and could not even begin to untangle the orders I got on who used the code-who didn't--at least my hostess gets to get a goodie or two! Ahh...hit the refresh button and start over here!

Making those Cheesy Potato rounds as part of dinner--so I am going to scoot!

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

Old 04-16-2013, 03:38 PM   #1519
Hardware Hotshot

Ugh, Heather I TOTALLY know what you mean. The two places that my cat ALWAYS finds me are when I'm on the computer (plants herself between me and the screen) and (um, sorry for the lack of discretion) the bathroom. Love the cat but some "me" time is a good thing too!

Hope you and Patti are feeling better SOON!

Denise: (shhh) don't tell my grass that your grass is growing yet. Soooo, not interested in mowing this lawn. Course, I had snow on it this morning so I don't think we have much danger of that too soon. The snow melted this afternoon BUT we're supposed to have snow again tonight. Ugh I'm ready for a TINY bit warmer. Take care of yourself ... though I can totally see myself doing the same thing if Ken were to complain!

BTW: your grandbabies are DARLING! AnnaMarie looks JUST like youl
Old 04-16-2013, 06:58 PM   #1520
Stazon Splitcoast

Patti and Heather take care of yourselves. I hope you are much better in the morning.

I know I keep saying bad things about our weather but it plays hell with my RA. It was 72 yesterday and got up to a high of 42 damp degrees and the furnace running like crazy. We used the air conditioner in the car yesterday. We had a fine mist falling all day and now they say we are in the line of tornadoes tomorrow and hail. If it would either get warm or stay cold my RA would simmer down.

Been playing all day on my cameo. It is so fun but you have to watch several videos to learn how to do one simple thing. I made lots of things today and something for my May SS package.

Denise I can't wait to get my hands on those three little rascals. Will Annamarie let me hold her or is she one of those kids that are independent and won't let you hold them? I'm pretty sure Atticus and Jasper will. Getting excited about seeing you all.

Hi Debra! Glad you popped in.

Susanne, I will be thinking of you tomorrow....good luck and have fun. Let us in on whats new!

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Closed Thread