Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree88Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2013, 09:46 AM   #1321
Glitter Guru

Susanne- Just wanted to let you know that my die arrived today !! Thanks again !! Canīt wait to try it. I did once an envelope. It has arrived safely. Take strong glue.

Lynne- Seems like a lazy day on Monday ! I also like NOT to cook Tomorrow we will be with my brother. He invited the whole family. We bring a cake. That means for me tomorrow morning : bake cake !

Jo- Good luck with the eggs
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 03-30-2013, 10:23 AM   #1322
Hardware Hotshot

Yep, Susanne ... your envelope was secure. Maybe I should give envelope making a shot. What are you using?

Lynne: who knew that Wal-mart sold hay. Is that a rural thing? I don't think that ours does.

OK, I need to vent a little here. So I made my DT card early since it is both Easter AND Ken's birthday this weekend. When I uploaded it, I noticed that I had mirrored the sketch so I asked the coordinator if I needed to re-do the card. I figured that she would say yes (which of course she did), so I immediately went downstairs to make another. Why not just fix the first card? I had already mailed it to my BIL. So I get a little note in my e-mail box just two seconds ago, telling me that I need to DO IT AGAIN because the second card I made, I used the same image as another DT member. Can I just say that I am NOT loving being on a DT right now?

I am DONE with this sketch and DONE with "have to" cards.
Old 03-30-2013, 11:12 AM   #1323
Die Cut Diva

Happy Easter weekend ladies!! Spent the morning running errands and just put eggs on to boil. My daughter and her family and my sister are coming over for dinner tomorrow so lots to do.
Lena hope all goes well for you today and Kathy thinking of you today too!!
Congrats Heather and Imke!!!
Susanne I will be eating egg salad for a while...hope to send some of this home with everyone tomorrow. Hey what happened to cheap eggs at Easter??? I paid almost $3 a dozen...geez

Joanna I know what you mean I hate making cards that HAVE to be made.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:22 PM   #1324
Hardware Hotshot

Joanna, timothy hay is a common animal feed...rabbits and guinea pigs. Most stores would probably have it in their pet food section. It's not a HUGE bale like hay normally is stored in. Just a small package.

Kathy, thank you for letting me know! I didn't know when you posted, but stopped by the Verve forum before hitting here and was SUPER excited!!!! Can't wait to shop!

Imke, congrats on your win.

Tracie, love your package. Can you please let me know how you find those MFT dies? I bought them a couple of months ago and opened them for the first time. I'm having some trouble getting them to work. First time, I know that I need practice but it is discouraging and I want to give up!! They are much smaller than I expected too.
Old 03-30-2013, 04:12 PM   #1325
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow, lots going on here!

Is everybody ready for their company? Linda, it sounds like you will have a house full!

Joanna, my kids were "believers" long past most kids. I have been caught in the act of playing Santa and Easter Bunny...I just told them that I agreed to be the helper because they are so busy...it worked! When they finally started to ask questions my answer was "He is real to those who believe." So, at our house, it pays to play along! LOL

About the phone.... It's too bad, but I think kids are kept out of the loop if they don't have a phone...they even use them for some classes at school and if you don't have one you have to write the assignment out (I don't agree with that, it's like punishing the very few kids who don't have a phone, plus it can be embarrassing for them). The kids communicate via text; I really wonder how this generation will be with face to face communication? I fear their skills may be lacking.

Yay for Heather and Imke...cool that you are both winners!

Kathleen, thinking of you today.... I'm sorry it will be a rough day, but glad that you can be with your Dad. Wow, that is interesting about Cal's teeth...never heard of that before. Will he be asleep for that procedure?

Thinking of you, too, Lena.

Anyone try the Peeps that have the bottom part dunked in chocolate? Yum!

Susanne, aqua/ocean sounds fun! You will have to tell me how the cheesecakes turned out...sounds delish! I want to go shop at AE....

Lynne, I thought you were talking about hay bales too.... Thought it was interesting to buy it at Wal-Mart! LOL Around here there is a shortage and they are paying up to $400 a bale for the good stuff (alfalfa). A couple of friends at work have animals, plus my brother has cattle so I hear people talk about the high price.

Pat, egg salad sounds really good! Will have to make some one of these days....

Joanna, I can't believe you had to do your card over twice...it should be fun, not stressful! Ack!

Heather, I use the MFT dies all the time...love them. What "sandwich" are you using? I use Cuttlebug A, 2 sheets of thin CS (for a shim), C, die, and B on top. I hope you get them to work.

Joanna, hope you and your sister have fun deciding what you would like. I will tell you that starting April 16th, there is a new hostess program which will really be generous. If you have a group order (like a book party), you can be the hostess and earn lots of freebies. Just a thought....

Okay, signing off...so sorry to have written a novel....

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 03-30-2013, 04:45 PM   #1326
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Heather - I use my Tim Holtz Vagabond and don't have any problems. If it is fine detail, I sometimes use wax paper between the die and cardstock. Seems to help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeOnline View Post
Joanna, timothy hay is a common animal feed...rabbits and guinea pigs. Most stores would probably have it in their pet food section. It's not a HUGE bale like hay normally is stored in. Just a small package.

Kathy, thank you for letting me know! I didn't know when you posted, but stopped by the Verve forum before hitting here and was SUPER excited!!!! Can't wait to shop!

Imke, congrats on your win.

Tracie, love your package. Can you please let me know how you find those MFT dies? I bought them a couple of months ago and opened them for the first time. I'm having some trouble getting them to work. First time, I know that I need practice but it is discouraging and I want to give up!! They are much smaller than I expected too.

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 03-30-2013, 06:16 PM   #1327
Hardware Hotshot

It's not cutting them out, it's assembling them!! I watched the MFT video and they recommended holding the end of the flower with tweezers and winding it....yikes. Hard! You have to get the right tension.

Then, I watched another video that just wound it around a paintbrush handle. That wasn't too bad, but it ended up a lot smaller than I would have liked. I just have to figure out how to adjust the flower without it unravelling in my fingers!!
Old 03-30-2013, 10:00 PM   #1328
Die Cut Diva

Joanna, Angela-You gals are too funny!! Nope, our local Walmarts definitely don't carry the big bales. Heather is right, in that they sell it in small packages for small animals. I hope they aren't too short on it in your area Angela, as that would obviously not be good for anyone's livestock. Or a person's wallet, if they are charging that much for it. Heather will probably remember this, but a few years back we had terrible weather conditions that did not allow for good crops, and I remember seeing skinny cows everywhere. People were having to put them down to put them out of their misery. Anyway, back to happy thoughts of Easter!
Old 03-31-2013, 04:05 AM   #1329
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Heather - They are small flowers. I just start rolling them and always put a pearl in the center so if I don't get it just perfect, oh well. LOL! Good luck.

Lynne - My sister lives on a farm and raises chickens, rabbits, horses, etc. They also cut their own hay. Always fun to go. Wish I knew the different breeds of rabbits she raises but her grandkids show them in 4-H. They are so cute.

Happy Easter to everyone. My goal today will to not eat myself silly.

Meljen's Designs
Old 03-31-2013, 04:29 PM   #1330
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbee Jo View Post
Yep, Susanne ... your envelope was secure. Maybe I should give envelope making a shot. What are you using?

Lynne: who knew that Wal-mart sold hay. Is that a rural thing? I don't think that ours does.

OK, I need to vent a little here. So I made my DT card early since it is both Easter AND Ken's birthday this weekend. When I uploaded it, I noticed that I had mirrored the sketch so I asked the coordinator if I needed to re-do the card. I figured that she would say yes (which of course she did), so I immediately went downstairs to make another. Why not just fix the first card? I had already mailed it to my BIL. So I get a little note in my e-mail box just two seconds ago, telling me that I need to DO IT AGAIN because the second card I made, I used the same image as another DT member. Can I just say that I am NOT loving being on a DT right now?

I am DONE with this sketch and DONE with "have to" cards.
QueenieJO: I use the template from Judi Kins (5, 5 1/2 and 6") Square envy maker...BUT...I am anxiously awaiting the NEW We R Memory Keepers Envy Punch!<--makes 60 diff size envies and it's one of those miracle tools where you line up once, score,punch, turn, repeat, repeat..then you use another size of the tool that punches a nice rounded closure flap punch thingy....Ordered mine from OH MY CRAFTS--shipping this week I hear!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Old 03-31-2013, 04:32 PM   #1331
Watercolor Wizard

Heard this---when I stopped in at AE over the weekend...

All you wild chicks who ordered the "We R Memory Keepers Envy Punch"...someone said they had an "issue" with some of the punches going out w/o the correct measurements? Then, they sent some bogus chart to "look at" instead of the affixed chart that is ON the physical tool--so when you open your new envy punch...make sure you check this out--maybe that's why they are hard to get --they have to correct this problem? I am going to Google this--see if anything comes up!

Old 03-31-2013, 04:34 PM   #1332
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie1974 View Post
Joanna, Angela-You gals are too funny!! Nope, our local Walmarts definitely don't carry the big bales. Heather is right, in that they sell it in small packages for small animals. I hope they aren't too short on it in your area Angela, as that would obviously not be good for anyone's livestock. Or a person's wallet, if they are charging that much for it. Heather will probably remember this, but a few years back we had terrible weather conditions that did not allow for good crops, and I remember seeing skinny cows everywhere. People were having to put them down to put them out of their misery. Anyway, back to happy thoughts of Easter!
Lynne--my neighbor "Farmer Sharon" buys those mini (small) squares of hay every week for her bunnies and the chicken coop...I know exactly what you are talking about. A few of our hardware and lumber places sell them too.

Old 03-31-2013, 04:37 PM   #1333
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeOnline View Post
It's not cutting them out, it's assembling them!! I watched the MFT video and they recommended holding the end of the flower with tweezers and winding it....yikes. Hard! You have to get the right tension.

Then, I watched another video that just wound it around a paintbrush handle. That wasn't too bad, but it ended up a lot smaller than I would have liked. I just have to figure out how to adjust the flower without it unravelling in my fingers!!
2 words: Quilling Tool! Does exactly what this video needed to hold the paper in place while you twirl it! Cheap $4 Michaels, ACmoore or Quilling Superstore on line sell em! There's a small slit at the top of the metal part of the tool and it holds the paper/cardstock in place. If your card stock is "too thick" you simply widen the slit a bit--I have my trusty Quilling tools right here for stuff like this!

Old 03-31-2013, 04:44 PM   #1334
Watercolor Wizard

Phone bully: K met this guy at the mall who worked in one of those cell phone kiosks. At first he was very nice--but then, out of the blue sent her some shall we say "nasty photos" of himself? Long story short, K put a stop to it immediately. No more communication with this pig. But she mentioned this to Dustin (now just a "friend") and he has some app on his cell phone where you can disguise yourself and as long as you have a phone # of someone--send awful texts, photos, anything and they won't know where they are coming from.

So, this week Dustin texts K about the nasty messages he sent to this guy--K told him to knock it off--she was really upset--I told her to tell Dustin, "If you don't stop this right now, I am going to text him your cell phone number!!!" Finally he stopped--then read K the riot act on what a jerk this other guy is. So, this is their world--very strange!

My kids barely answer their phone. I have said 100 times--do that with your friends--when I call, I mean business and I will NOT be texting while I drive--so answer the phone! Patrick learned this real quickly one night--I was picking up take out food-he never answered--he didn't get any! BINGO! PB&J for you my dear!

Old 03-31-2013, 04:47 PM   #1335
Watercolor Wizard

PS...If I seem extra quiet tomorrow (Monday/Tuesday) it's because I am bringing my tower into the wizards!!! It's a lil' wonky and it will determine if I need a new printer or not--so maybe I'll get it back tomorrow or now!

Old 03-31-2013, 05:27 PM   #1336
Watercolor Wizard

Okay..my final word today is...I did a lil' research and found the facts from

craft test dummies dot com (when I do a website it never works here for me) so turn that into a web addy.

They are sending a paper chart (larger print), they corrected the 8 different size envy measurements and including the new adhesive chart for the customer to slap over the incorrect chart on the punch board. IF this does not make sense--go see the product review on Craft Test Dummies site...she also gives a demo and talks about lefties vs. righties! Very helpful...

Old 03-31-2013, 05:46 PM   #1337
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello everyone! We had a wonderful weekend. Debra and Scott have a 5 hr. drive ahead of them and just left an hour ago. Kyle was here all afternoon visiting (Scott's oldest) and we had a great visit.

All the Grandkids that promised showed up for Church with their little ones and both sons so we had several rows filled at Church. Great day for all of us.

Susanne, thanks for all info on the envy punch, I can't remember if I pre-ordered or not. I need to go check out my order lists that I keep. The envy I received from you was stuck with no tears etc. It was perfect. What glue do you use?

Angela, I hope I ordered things that will all work together for my necklace. I've already seen things I want to get to add to it. Can't wait to see some photos of some you have made up.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Old 03-31-2013, 06:05 PM   #1338
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Palmer View Post
Hello everyone! We had a wonderful weekend. Debra and Scott have a 5 hr. drive ahead of them and just left an hour ago. Kyle was here all afternoon visiting (Scott's oldest) and we had a great visit.

All the Grandkids that promised showed up for Church with their little ones and both sons so we had several rows filled at Church. Great day for all of us.

Susanne, thanks for all info on the envy punch, I can't remember if I pre-ordered or not. I need to go check out my order lists that I keep. The envy I received from you was stuck with no tears etc. It was perfect. What glue do you use?

Angela, I hope I ordered things that will all work together for my necklace. I've already seen things I want to get to add to it. Can't wait to see some photos of some you have made up.
Linda..just saw your question pop into my email--I used my everyday AdTech permanent glue runner! Good to know it made it to you safe and sound!

Old 03-31-2013, 06:29 PM   #1339
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne527 View Post
2 words: Quilling Tool! Does exactly what this video needed to hold the paper in place while you twirl it! Cheap $4 Michaels, ACmoore or Quilling Superstore on line sell em! There's a small slit at the top of the metal part of the tool and it holds the paper/cardstock in place. If your card stock is "too thick" you simply widen the slit a bit--I have my trusty Quilling tools right here for stuff like this!
You rock!!!
Old 03-31-2013, 07:12 PM   #1340
Hardware Hotshot

Kathy!!! Did you see that you get to shop at Verve with me?!? Check out their blog, you were the winner for their March Diva Dare challenge...you won $40 in stamps!!!
Old 03-31-2013, 09:18 PM   #1341
Die Cut Diva

Heather- Congrats and enjoy your shopping spree! Forgive my ignorance, but how did you win this stuff? It sounds fun!
Old 04-01-2013, 04:58 AM   #1342
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning, friends!

Hope everybody had a wonderful Easter. Tracie, did you eat too much? LOL I may have had too many of those mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups...see what happens when I buy some for the kids?!

Kathleen, you are a lucky winner too? Yay for you!

Susanne, creepy about the nasty pictures K. had texted to her.... That would creep me out.

Linda, glad you had a great day with your extended family...it's nice that they could go to church with you as well. We went to the sunrise service, which the youth were in charge of. Davis had a part narrating a skit; however, he does not like to participate in this type of thing.

Linda, everything should work together just fine. The cool thing is that you can switch it up...add tags, dangles, different chains...that's what I have been doing. My sister was picking her stuff out last night. Our order should be here soon...I received a shipping notice on Friday.

Does anybody have any tips on photographing a white card? There is some scoring detail and you can't see it very well....

Here's a mixed box that went out; it was leftovers for sampling. There is Raspberry Lemonade, Peanut Butter, Oreo, Carrot, Andes Mint, and White on White. Ivy is now booking graduations.
Attached Thumbnails
ivys-cupcakes.jpg  

I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 04-01-2013, 05:15 AM   #1343
Glitter Guru

I just saw that too Heather, cool! I love Verve!

Lynne, I never saw little bales of hay, I'm glad someone explained, I was thinking full sized ones, too. I haven't seen any around here, but I haven't looked. I know what you mean about people getting bunnies and chicks for Easter and then not wanting to really take care of them after, not good!

Heather, I have trouble rolling them sometimes too. Seems like thick cardstock doesn't roll very easily or well for me. It turns out looking kind of bent. Sometimes if I crumple it up in a ball and scrunch it, it kind of softens it, but you do get a crinkly flower.

Pat, how was your company? I love egg salad and even just plain hard boiled eggs. Last year though, the color soaked through the shell. I'm not a fan of eating a purple egg, lol. I'm sure it tastes fine, but just looked odd.

Susanne, good luck with the tower. Hope it is an easy fix. Let me know what you think of the envie maker when you get it. Thanks for the bright and cheerful birthday card, love it. The embossing is so nice, really fancy (I never do that), and I like the glossy balloons. And the envie was in great condition when it got here!

Oh just saw Lynne's question. Heather won the Viva Le Verve or (VLV) monthly contest. What it is, they post a sketch every Friday of the month. Right here on SCS in the Verve forum. Everyone who completes all of the sketches each month by a certain date, has a chance to win their big monthly prize. You don't have to use Verve stamps either. The prize is really great each month, too, it's a $100 gift cert to their store. Check it out, it's worth the chance to play along if you like sketch challenges.

Angela, I always tell the kids that they have to believe for Santa or Easter bunny to come. My oldest might suspect, but I think he is not sure.

Linda, so glad your family was together for Easter and such a big group, too, I bet that was great for you.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:07 AM   #1344
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Hello everyone! I'm so glad it's Monday! LOL

Had 16 family members in for dinner yesterday! I started prepping on Friday, and went to bed early last night, exhausted! Sent lots of leftovers home with most!!

Haven't read back over posts, other than what's on this page.

Congrats to winners of stamps!

Angela, cupcakes look soooo yummy!

Lena, I pray you are doing better now that you have the port and feeding tube in place. So glad that Tina could be there you. You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Joanna, so sorry you're having a rough time with DT; takes the fun out of it.

Hope everyone has a marvelous Monday!
Old 04-01-2013, 01:30 PM   #1345
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Angela - I really want one of those cupcakes. They look so professional.

Well I have had a great day off. To top it off, the mail man(woman I think) just dropped a package at my door. First I could hardly pick it up. I can't believe that Susanne can pack so much in one envelope. She was right about the ocean and aqua theme. What fun this package was to open. You thought of every imaginable detail possible. Let's see, where do I start? First this beautiful altered clipboard with my name (spelled correctly you might add - LOL!), some pastel cardstock, ribbon, twine, mints, embellishments, memory box wave die, 6 x 6 paper pad (uncharted Waters), some stamped (very funny) images, a beautiful card, a water bottle, dies that all have a ocean theme and some chocolate. I do not have one of these items that she sent. It makes me want to be on beach right now. Thanks so much Susanne, you definitely outdid yourself.
Attached Thumbnails
002.jpg  

Meljen's Designs
Old 04-01-2013, 02:04 PM   #1346
Stazon Splitcoast

What a fun package, Tracie! I see your kitty admires it too.... Did you get a new kitty? I thought your kitties were orange....

DH took both kids to the Dr. I am guessing Davis has bronchitis and Ivy has an ear infection. She is 14 1/2 and still gets ear infections...multiple times every spring! Thought she would have outgrew that by now; they stopped when she got tubes at age 3 and then started up again a few years ago.

Old 04-01-2013, 03:22 PM   #1347
Glitter Guru

Angela, those cupcakes look better than any bakery! Wow, they are beautiful. Ivy's so talented. ACK, just read both kiddos at the Dr. that stinks. Hope they are feeling better soon.

Tracie, fun package, Susanne is always so creative!
Old 04-01-2013, 03:58 PM   #1348
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Angela - Yes, my cats have to see what I get also. They are just as excited as I am to open new packages. They are both orange tabby's. Rocky was in the shadow when I took the picture. They have to be in the middle of everything.

Susanne - I have a question for you. Did you use a cricut to cut all the fun ocean theme dies? If so, which cartridge did you use. I am still admiring all my goodies.

Meljen's Designs
Old 04-01-2013, 04:02 PM   #1349

Love the package Tracie! Susanne is so creative!
Old 04-01-2013, 07:56 PM   #1350
Stazon Splitcoast

Beautiful yummy cupcakes Angela. It makes me drool just looking at them.

Tracie, awesome package. You are going to have fun.

Congrats winners on those great gift certificates.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 04-02-2013, 01:23 AM   #1351
Glitter Guru

Looks as if everyone had a nice Easter. We also enjoyed the days off.Today is the first day at work but itīs a short week, only 4 days ! Yeah !

Tracie- Your package from Susanne looks fabulous. Have fun creating !!

Angela- Wow a big compliment to Ivy. Her cupcakes look very delicious and professionally.

Kathy- Congrats on your win too !!
Old 04-02-2013, 05:32 AM   #1352
Stazon Splitcoast

Angela, hope the kids aren't too sick. Thinking of them.

I'm off early to my cardiologist, just a routine checkup.

It's raining here. It started about 5:00 AM so it has turned cold again. In the 40's which is crazy for April.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 04-02-2013, 02:41 PM   #1353
Die Cut Diva

Hello!!!! Guess what was waiting for me when I got home!!! Packages from Heather and from Kathy!!! They are both awesome...I really love this swap!!
I know you are all waiting to see the photos so I will just hurry up and say...EASTER BUNNY candy!! Kathy sent an AI Girlfriends stamp that I didn't have yet but have been wanting, blue & yellow matching paper pad, ribbon, flowers she also sent essentials like glue dots, pop dots, stickles, diamond jewels and some of those resin flowers I've been meaning to try. Then there was a huge package from Heather...they must have liked the looks of this package at the post office because they hurried it to my house. I think Heather said she mailed it just a week ago. Anyway more Easter candy, a pure innocence stack of images with stamped dp for her little outfit so I can paper piece, a darling card with Riley the Moose holding a sunflower, a handmade box of note cards, jewels, ribbon and much much more!! I think our group is the best shower kit buddies!! I almost forgot to mention the wonderful smelling bar of orange soap she sent too!!
Thanks to all of you Joanna, Vickie, Heather and Kathy!!! Look out Joanna you are next!!
Attached Thumbnails
showe-kits-4-2013-009.jpg   showe-kits-4-2013-008.jpg  
Old 04-03-2013, 05:25 AM   #1354
Glitter Guru

Pat- Awesome kits !! Have fun with it

Because of the weather here, iīm thinking about christmas/winter cards I ordered some stickers and chipboards from Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet. I got a paper pad from Susanne last round and i want to get creative with it. Letīs see....

Wish you all a great day !!
Old 04-03-2013, 07:37 AM   #1355

good morning

Not much going on here in my neck of the woods! still kinda cold, not spring-like at all!

Great kits arriving!

Hard to get motivated and crafty today. Have some ideas in my head, but don't feel like cleaning off my stamp table (sounds like lazy to me!)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!
Old 04-03-2013, 08:53 AM   #1356
Stazon Splitcoast

There is not much going on here either. Weather went from 78 on Easter Sunday to low 40's on Mon, tues and wed. We've had lots of rain. They said we made up for being so far behind in our rain totals. We had over 2 inches Mon and Tues. and more expected today. Today Glenn and I have been married 20 years. Our Church has a dinner before Church on the first Wed. of the month and tonight it is tacos so I guess that is what we are having for a celebration dinner. It is okay with me, we will be sharing it with our church family.
Hope you all have a great Wed.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 04-03-2013, 09:09 AM   #1357
Hardware Hotshot

Congratulations Linda. 20 years married is a HUGE accomplishment! Enjoy those tacos.

It is foggy here with a capital F! I am always amazed by how weird it seems when driving in fog. Apparently I drive by visual cues rather than street names because even when I knew where I was by the street names I kept thinking, "is this right? is THIS where I need to be?" Any-who, got where I needed to be so it worked out OK.

I had to take the cat to the vet this morning for shots. That's always a fun trip!! Just the stress of getting her into the kennel and then the 30 minute trip with her crying the whole way. Thankfully it's over for another year!

I should do laundry and some housework but darn it, I feel like crafting. Wonder what will win out?!! Have a great day everyone.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:41 AM   #1358
Glitter Guru

Congratulations Linda and of course also to Glenn Then you are celebrating this day with many dear friends! I wish you much fun.

I am married 15 years in July with my husband. Wow, I can not believe - as time goes by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Palmer View Post
There is not much going on here either. Weather went from 78 on Easter Sunday to low 40's on Mon, tues and wed. We've had lots of rain. They said we made up for being so far behind in our rain totals. We had over 2 inches Mon and Tues. and more expected today. Today Glenn and I have been married 20 years . Our Church has a dinner before Church on the first Wed. of the month and tonight it is tacos so I guess that is what we are having for a celebration dinner. It is okay with me, we will be sharing it with our church family.
Hope you all have a great Wed.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:43 AM   #1359
Glitter Guru

I bet you have a craft room wins

Happy that the cat has survived everything well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbee Jo View Post
Congratulations Linda. 20 years married is a HUGE accomplishment! Enjoy those tacos.

It is foggy here with a capital F! I am always amazed by how weird it seems when driving in fog. Apparently I drive by visual cues rather than street names because even when I knew where I was by the street names I kept thinking, "is this right? is THIS where I need to be?" Any-who, got where I needed to be so it worked out OK.

I had to take the cat to the vet this morning for shots. That's always a fun trip!! Just the stress of getting her into the kennel and then the 30 minute trip with her crying the whole way. Thankfully it's over for another year!

I should do laundry and some housework but darn it, I feel like crafting. Wonder what will win out?!! Have a great day everyone.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:16 AM   #1360

Happy 20th Anniversary to Linda and Glenn!
Closed Thread