Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree88Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2013, 11:52 AM   #1161
Hardware Hotshot

I just finished a whole cloth quilt (it's a quilt that hasn't been pieced -- it's a giant chunk of fabric and I put intricate designs on it. I like to think of it as painting with thread). It's a baby quilt for my new grand-nephew. This quilt is made with t-shirt fabric and flannel. It turned out soooo amazing, so soft and just plain pretty.

I took a picture to show you but the picture doesn't do it justice. I'll try to take another this afternoon after I've put the binding on it. It's so darn cute that my business partner and I are thinking about offering them on our website. My question to you guys is this: How much would you pay for a baby gift? It cost me about $35 in fabric, batting, and thread but I also put 2-3 hours in just stitching. To make a profit, my partner wants to charge $60 but that seems like a HUGE amount of money for a baby gift. Whaddaya think?

Susie: Sorry that K. is struggling right now. If it's any comfort to you I will say that I fought the most ferociously with my mom but she was also the parent that I was closest to and miss EVERY day. Chin up to both of you.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 03-21-2013, 12:21 PM   #1162
Hardware Hotshot

$60 sounds reasonable to me.

I got a personalized one for Claire from my friend. It's just two pieces of minky sewn together with her name written on it. I think I looked at the vendor and they were around $80, but I'll double check tonight.
Old 03-21-2013, 12:25 PM   #1163
Watercolor Wizard

Ah thanks QueenieJO...we earn our Mother wings huh?

Cute photos--love the cupcake in the cup with the shovel or fork? too cute...And..get this...Cake Pop's are the hottest thing in the UK--swear to God and my sister is all over them like hotcakes! (oops, that didn't sound right) but you all get my drift--When I showed her the Wilton site with the stands and the cookie and pop molds and all their glorious razmataz...she was oogling them like she was from another planet! Odd how something takes so long to get across the ocean! Oh..thanks for spelling squirrel-y my computer does not like that work!

Can't wait to see your quilt--Baby Gift for relative $50 baby gift for friend $25-$30 (an outfit with some cute toy/book) The labor of love in that quilt is priceless!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Old 03-21-2013, 02:34 PM   #1164
Die Cut Diva

First Imke I'm sorry you've been sick...take care of yourself and I hope you are better soon.
HOORAY I got a humongous package from Vickie!!! I'll post a photo below but Vickie you shouldn't be so extravagant....BUT I'M REALLY REALLY GLAD YOU ARE!!!
A sweet Easter Basket filled with chocolate mints and a handmade box with chocolates...it just doesn't get better than that usually. But this time it did!! She sent me stamps, dies, paper pads and matching embellishments, and the cutest box of memo pads!!
Thank you Vickie you are a keeper not to mention an excellent maker of flowers. Thanks for everything!!

Oh I forgot to put the card in the photo...so cute, I love the ladybugs!!!
Attached Thumbnails
shower-kit-packages-3.20.13-001.jpg  
Old 03-21-2013, 02:39 PM   #1165
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbee Jo View Post
Here are the picture of Caleb's birthday party that I promised. Sorry the picture of TJ is so blurry, they were laughing and wiggling when I snapped the picture. I don't have pictures of the birthday boy because I wasn't supervising his group ... Ken was (he was amazed at how squirrel-y 10 year olds were ... yep!)
Awesome Joanna! I've heard all of you talk about cake pops but never seen them in real life. How do you make them? The boys look like they are having fun. Hope you are feeling more relaxed today.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Old 03-21-2013, 02:41 PM   #1166
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriciae View Post
First Imke I'm sorry you've been sick...take care of yourself and I hope you are better soon.
HOORAY I got a humongous package from Vickie!!! I'll post a photo below but Vickie you shouldn't be so extravagant....BUT I'M REALLY REALLY GLAD YOU ARE!!!
A sweet Easter Basket filled with chocolate mints and a handmade box with chocolates...it just doesn't get better than that usually. But this time it did!! She sent me stamps, dies, paper pads and matching embellishments, and the cutest box of memo pads!!
Thank you Vickie you are a keeper not to mention an excellent maker of flowers. Thanks for everything!!

Oh I forgot to put the card in the photo...so cute, I love the ladybugs!!!
Beautiful package Pat. Happy to see you on here more, we miss you. Looks like you are going to have lots of fun. Can't wait to see what you make. I agree with you that Vickie makes the most awesome flowers and flower cards.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 03-21-2013, 02:47 PM   #1167
Stazon Splitcoast

Susanne, there is a lot of hope for you and K. Denise as a teenage and I fought all the time over everything. We eventually got over it or she outgrew most of it and the things that we fought over. She was always very mature for her age and we had many rounds. I am sure it will eventually work out between you to. If K is having medical problems I am sure it is hard on both of you. Hang in there and know we are thinking of you.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 03-21-2013, 02:49 PM   #1168
Stazon Splitcoast

Joanna, I can't wait to see the quilt. It sounds fantastic and I am sure it is worth that price. I couldn't pay that for a friends shower gift but would pay it for a grandchild's shower gift. Did that make sense? I just love quilts.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 03-21-2013, 03:11 PM   #1169
Stazon Splitcoast

Pat, your package from Joanna was awesome too. You are going to have a lot of fun with all of it.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 03-21-2013, 03:17 PM   #1170
Hardware Hotshot

Linda: there are two ways to make a cake pop. One is to make a cake and then combine cubes of that with frosting and make little round bites. These are then dipped in the candy melt. I don't do it that way. Number one, I never want to make a cake first and two, it is REALLY sweet with the frosting inside and then the candy coating on the outside.

My way is to crumble a bag of Oreos with my food processor and then blend in a block of cream cheese. I make my round bites and then dip them in the candy melt. Then you decorate them. My saddest moment this time was when my styro-foam block filled with freshly dipped pops fell over in the freezer (DH opened the freezer door and started poking around, looking for the sherbet) and then they cascaded on the floor. I lost six ... man down, MAN DOWN!!
Old 03-21-2013, 03:20 PM   #1171
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh Joanna, lol!!! Your way sounds best with the cream cheese. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 03-21-2013, 03:24 PM   #1172
Hardware Hotshot

Oh and, the little things on the cupcakes are golf clubs and balls since we had the party at a Glow Golf place.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:01 PM   #1173
Stazon Splitcoast

Joanna, great pictures! I am thinking no less than $85 for the quilt...you need to double the cost of the materials and add your time...actually your time is worth more than $15, so maybe $100.

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 03-21-2013, 04:22 PM   #1174
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Tracie and Pat, so glad you like your March cardkit packages; but, I do have to say, the flower on the box is a purchased flower! I found them at a good, marked-down price at the gorcery store so I couldn't pass them up! LOL They are the Jolee's Boutique Brown Ribbon Lace flowers. The boxes were created using the mini pizza box tutorial here on SCS.

Didn't do any crafting/stamping today (but we did agree on the material for the new furniture so it is now ordered!) and won't get to do any crafting tomorrow. Have a hair appointment tomorrow; DH will go with me and we'll take Hazel out for lunch afterwards. But the weekend is mine!

Hope everyone has a good evening.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:39 PM   #1175
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Such a chatty group. They are calling for more snow here this weekend. Ugh and yesterday was the first day of spring.

My project this weekend is to decorate a pennant for work with the theme of March Madness. Since we won last year, stakes are high. I have some ideas but hopefully they will come together well. Oh how I wish Susanne lived close to me. I can't believe how ideas just roll off your head. You just make me laugh. I simply love all your ideas.

Some day I would love to try cake pops. I have heard something about using a baked cake also. Well have to get ready to watch Glee.

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 03-21-2013, 05:06 PM   #1176
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Oh and, the little things on the cupcakes are golf clubs and balls since we had the party at a Glow Golf place.
DUH..that makes sense--was thinking...maybe she did a gardening errr no...they're not straws....of course...golf clubs <hitting side of head-rattlin' my rocks> haahaha!

Old 03-21-2013, 05:09 PM   #1177
Watercolor Wizard

OH..did I mention the cake pops that Janice made for her birthday (in the UK YOU the birthday girl/boy brings the treats for others) opposite to us...anyway, she brought her pops in last week--one of the employees in her company saw them and ordered 16 and paid her $50!!! (Who's moving to the UK with me to whip up some pops? QueenieJO grab your cream chez...come on!..What other American stuff can we sell over there super over priced?)

Old 03-21-2013, 05:10 PM   #1178
Watercolor Wizard

Tracie..could you kindly PM me your addy--I went looking for our FACE book-I know you are in there...but I think it's quicker if i get it here...thanks!

Old 03-21-2013, 05:23 PM   #1179
Hardware Hotshot

Wow! That's pricey! There is a place here, Chef Sugar's, and she charges $3.75 for cuppies and $2.00 for cakepops. That's why I think that Angela should get inta da biz!
Old 03-21-2013, 05:48 PM   #1180
Die Cut Diva

No need for an apology, Susanne. I was over-sensitive and misinterpreted things. At any rate, I really don't fit in with this group. I will of course, finish the current round. However, after that I really don't think it's going to be any big loss for the group if I'm no longer a part of it.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:20 PM   #1181
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie1974 View Post
No need for an apology, Susanne. I was over-sensitive and misinterpreted things. At any rate, I really don't fit in with this group. I will of course, finish the current round. However, after that I really don't think it's going to be any big loss for the group if I'm no longer a part of it.
Lynne, at risk of offending you, I'm going to speak my mind.

I'm not sure how you expect anyone to respond to this? Statements like this really annoy me. Are you fishing for compliments and reassurances? Waiting for us to agree with you to prove you right?

This is a pretty tight knit group. You and I have talked about that. They don't accept new people without consideration and you were accepted. That alone should tell you something.

Since then, people appear to have enjoyed your packages, showered you with the same kindness, responded to your posts with concern and support and made sure that you know that someone was listening to your comments. There were "don't go" comments posted when you said you wouldn't be around for the next round.

The heart of this group isn't about swapping. The heart is about friendship. And you're part of this group.

But friendship shouldn't be conditional. It shouldn't be conditional on agreeing with each other, or responding to posts within a certain time limit...or responding at all. Or not asking the right questions or given the right answer.

Your post about it "not being a big loss" puts yourself down. Have confidence in yourself! Why on earth wouldn't we want you here!?!? YOU should feel you're valuable. YOU should feel you're an asset. YOU should feel that regardless of whether you post ten times a day or ten times a year, that we await your input, comments and life experiences just as much as the next person.

People here have lost family. Are dealing with illness. Have busy families. Crazy schedules. Lack of internet. Loss of jobs....everybody's got something. And NOBODY's problems are any more or less important than the next.

If you feel that you don't want to be part of this group right now, that's your choice. Not ours. And because we're your friends, we hope you'll come back.

But I'm not going to offer you platitudes. Because you deserve better than that. You ARE better than that.

Now, you and I have had some fun times shopping together. Regardless of your decisions with this group, I hope that doesn't end. Of course, now that I've said my piece, for all I know, you never want to talk to me again. So, I'm going to leave it up to you to let me know where we stand. If and when you want to talk, you know where to find me.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:25 PM   #1182
Hardware Hotshot

Susanne, I need your snowplow guy!!

The weather here today has been CRAAZZY! We've had almost 30 cm (11 inches) today alone. There were major accidents (100 cars involved) and many of the commuter freeways and highways were closed due to the poor conditions. I heard it's a minimum 8 hours for a tow truck.

I got off work early and was lucky to catch a ride with a co-worker. Ryan and Claire picked me up half way and we've just been hanging out, staying warm this evening.

Everything is so white and pristine right now..going to be sloppy and wet, wet, wet if the weather changes suddenly.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:48 PM   #1183
Hardware Hotshot

I said I'd share a few more pictures from my Claire photoshoot....

The one with the pink background I just got tonight...and I still don't have the disk!! I don't know how I'm EVER going to pick my favorite.
Attached Thumbnails
734079_560788303954816_1592991258_n.jpg   claire1yr-1-.jpg   claire1yr-4-.jpg  
Old 03-21-2013, 07:53 PM   #1184
Die Cut Diva

I don't know what my problem is, but I think it is best to remove myself from this group if all I'm capable of doing is causing drama. This is entirely my statement; I realize no one is saying that I'm a drama queen. But if I can't figure out how to behave in a more mature and rational manner, I don't belong here. And no, as much as it may seem like it, I'm not trying to fish for compliments. If I can't understand my own behavior, the least I can do for everyone else's sake is to remove myself. I understand that no one is asking me to leave. That it is entirely my choice. I'm not expecting or hoping that anyone will try and convince me to stay. I know I may not convince anyone in this group of this, but honestly it will be a nicer place without me around. Besides, I have probably embarassed myself enough. Who else around here is behaving like a three year old? No one but me.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:42 AM   #1185
Glitter Guru

Thanks for your well wishes !!

Heather- The photos of Claire are so cute and pretty ! A little Lady Thanks for sharing the pictures !!

Lynne- I would not say much on the topic. Everyone has a bad day once but that is no reason to comment on this way. I would not pour oil on the fire, you know what I mean ?But in my opinion Suanne deserves an apology. Maybe you are thinking about it. Until the next round begins, there is still time. But if you want to stop, your decision.

Joanna- Your boys (not sure if both are yours ?) are sweet. They probably do not like to hear this, but they are Thanks for sharing the pictures.
About your quilt im with Angela. Handmade has its price. A quilt is something special and everyone who knows how to pay for it. Sell ​​your work not under price.

Linda- You did not read about because I did not say that I'm sick. Only in a pm to Susanne. I am pleased that you can visit Denise. May is not far away.

Tracie- I bet your pennant will be determined fantastic. You show him when he's done ?

Vickie- It is not easy to pick out furniture, right ? I know whereof I speak. When we bought our bedroom, it takes forever .

Pat- Wonderful package from Vickie !!

Susanne- I hope you and Kara finds a way to approach each other. I can not judge - I have no children. But I once was one What is the problem whatsoever, understanding and support is most important. Cheer up, you make it !

HAPPY FRIDAY !!!
Old 03-22-2013, 03:32 AM   #1186
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeOnline View Post
I said I'd share a few more pictures from my Claire photoshoot....

The one with the pink background I just got tonight...and I still don't have the disk!! I don't know how I'm EVER going to pick my favorite.

Oh my gosh I love all those too! My favorite one is the one with her back to us. Glad I'm not having to make the decisions. Thanks so much for sharing!
Old 03-22-2013, 03:38 AM   #1187
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Here are the picture of Caleb's birthday party that I promised. Sorry the picture of TJ is so blurry, they were laughing and wiggling when I snapped the picture. I don't have pictures of the birthday boy because I wasn't supervising his group ... Ken was (he was amazed at how squirrel-y 10 year olds were ... yep!)

Yummy on both counts those look wonderful! The boy's look like they are having a great time! Yes, I would have to say YOU ROCK!
Old 03-22-2013, 04:16 AM   #1188
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Imke - Hope you are feeling better.

Susanne - I will PM you with my address but I have to warn you, I don't use Facebook much. I go on occasionally to see my niece's pictures but other than that, not much.

Heather - Those pictures are just darn adorable. My favorite is the pink one in her flower power shirt. Love it.

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 03-22-2013, 04:37 AM   #1189
Glitter Guru

Yes, thank you. I feel much better already. Now im back and you must listen to my chatter hahhahaha !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taclary View Post
Imke - Hope you are feeling better.

Susanne - I will PM you with my address but I have to warn you, I don't use Facebook much. I go on occasionally to see my niece's pictures but other than that, not much.

Heather - Those pictures are just darn adorable. My favorite is the pink one in her flower power shirt. Love it.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:50 AM   #1190
Die Cut Diva

Heather my favorite is the one with the little black jumper...such a cutie!!
Old 03-22-2013, 05:02 AM   #1191
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Heather, the pictures of Claire are adorable! Love the one in the black jumper, too. So angelic....like, who me?!!

Getting ready to leave for hair appointment, will be back later this evening.

Wishing everyone a fabulous Friday!
Old 03-22-2013, 05:40 AM   #1192
Stampin' Fool

Heather, Claire is adorable!!!!!

We went to see Atticus yesterday, just love me some babies!!!!!!! Pictures down below.....
He has so many expressions..................

Lena, take care of yourself!!! I wish that Tina lived closer!!!!! I know from experience that when Momma is ill how very hard it is to be miles from home an not be there. You will e in my heart thoughts an prayers.

Susanne yes, Mom and I had issues when I was a bratty teenager, but I also had a child too back then. I am sending you good thoughts and prayers for both you and K. I am pretty sure that my oldest Jennifer has bipolar, buy no diagnosis yet worked with enough patients myself and talked to my doctor who is also her without breaking any doc patient conf. on his end. plus she knows that I talked about her and she talkes about me to him so its all goood. I also had issues with my oldest. SENDING YOU HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!

DH waiting for fingerprints to clear and going back to work YEA!!!!!!!!!!! out of my hair, but he will feel better himself too. His diabetic neuropathy has really been giving him alot of issues in the past too! He is going back part time and collecting SS too. So, he is happy which makes me happy.

Grand kids are all growing so fast. Lexie and Annabelle seem to be getting so big, where does the time go. pic posted below at Annabelles 8th grade award cereamony. She recieved an award for citizenship. We were all blown away, yet very proud of her. Lexie continues to excel at her high school and her college classes. She is so smary, Gabe will go to the same High school as her.

I am going to go back to baed, woke up with extreme pain in my hip for some reason and just needed to get up and move around. So will check back later.

Pictures of the boys are at Gabe's 11th birthday party, he wanted a spiderman birthday cake because his cousin john would like it. He has such a big heart. Gregg is taking him to a free Jazz concert tonight. He plays the saxaphone and is in band. Austin is 12 and has long hair and Rhys is the youngest will be 9 in June besides Jasper and then John is 6 who is Annamarie's and the girl's brother. I know confusing right.
Attached Thumbnails
annabelle-lexie-awad-ceremony.jpg   atticus1.jpg   20130313_184534.jpg   20130313_185501.jpg   20130321_150113-1-.jpg  

20130312_122743-1-.jpg   20130313_191608.jpg  
Old 03-22-2013, 05:43 AM   #1193
Stampin' Fool

Imke hope you are feeling better!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2013, 06:09 AM   #1194
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Friday morning!

Imke, glad you are feeling better! Did you send the sick bug my way though? Have caught a yucky cold....

Heather, darling pictures of Claire...her eyes are so blue! My favorite one is the last...in the pastels. So cute!

Denise, great photos! I see John has curls again! I remember a picture awhile back where they'd been cut off...love those curls. Sounds like things are going well for your family.

Do you all suppose that every Mom/Daughter have friction? I know Ivy and I do; I have learned how to best deal with her though...when she is cranky, I try to make her laugh by acting silly. Yesterday I had to take her to the Dr. for a yucky rash on her hands; she is afraid of the Dr. because she is afraid of injections (she is overdue). As we sat (and sat, and sat....) she was kind of sulky and wouldn't talk, so I just said silly things and made silly faces...pretty soon we are both laughing. Of course this doesn't always work, but I do try it. Sometimes I think it is just the age.... Hard to tell.

Susanne, I know K. has her struggles...I pray for her.

About pricing.... A friend owns a gourmet deli here in town and it's very expensive. The economy hasn't affected her though; she has carved a niche for herself and doesn't apologize for her high prices. Her scratch-made food is outstanding; people stand in line...long lines...to buy it. She once told me about her uncle who owned a store; if he heard people complain about the price of something, he marked it up. Interesting! He was very successful.

Joanna, so when they comment on the price you say.... "You should see this quilt.... It is amazingly soft and plush...lovingly created by hand! The parents will love it; it's sure to become an heirloom." You get my drift, right?!

Love that name "Chef Sugar's"! Staples had a really good sale, so Ivy had fancy flyers printed with her menu and cute business cards too. She calls herself "Cupcakes By Ivy"...kind of by default, because that's what the newspaper called her.

Vickie, exciting about the furniture!

Have a great day everybody!

I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow

Last edited by monkeymama; 03-22-2013 at 06:12 AM..
Old 03-22-2013, 06:50 AM   #1195
Hardware Hotshot

I'm glad this thread is chatty again. It got quiet there for awhile!

Denise, I don't have time to admire your pictures right now, but I will remember to do so later.

Have a great day!
Old 03-22-2013, 08:19 AM   #1196
Stazon Splitcoast

Heather all the pictures are so cute. My favorite one is the pastel background. I think I've told you before I love her smile.

Lena, so good to see you. Don't worry about a package for me, just take care of you. You getting better is good enough for me.

Imke, so good to see you feeling better. You even sound better. Hope you continue to improve.

Angela, get to feeling better. This crazy weather is making everyone sick. We had 70's and 80's for about 4 days then 18 the next. Our weather is just getting rediculous. The last three days it has been in the 30's and 40's and raining, so damp and cold. You are all dealing with snow, or a lot of you are. That is the one thing we haven't had all year but a few flurries and an accumulated 1/2 in.

I hope you have a fabulous day Vickie.

Susanne, you and K are in my prayers. I know that things will work out but it is so hard until that happens. Have you heard from Patti? Hope all is well with her, she is probably working hard taking care of those precious babies.

I need to go to my only craft store, Hobby Lobby. I am going to try some Cricut cutting mats in my Cameo. They say they work great. My mats are good, they just lose their sticky and won't hold the paper and when the paper moves it ruins the cuts. I have been practicing a lot of different speeds and cutting depths. It does some fun things.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 03-22-2013, 08:34 AM   #1197
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey everybody!

I will be placing an O.O. order and am offering 1/2 price shipping for my customers, so it would be $4 per order. (When you order from my online site, I am not able to give the "perk" of a shipping discount.) You will also get a free charm with your order. I will assemble your locket, place it in the fortune cookie and take-out box, then ship it to you. I am planning to place my order tonight.

Tracie, could you post or PM me which free charm you would like for your sister's locket? I will add it to my order.

Old 03-22-2013, 08:38 AM   #1198
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymama View Post
Hey everybody!

I will be placing an O.O. order and am offering 1/2 price shipping for my customers, so it would be $4 per order. (When you order from my online site, I am not able to give the "perk" of a shipping discount.) You will also get a free charm with your order. I will assemble your locket, place it in the fortune cookie and take-out box, then ship it to you. I am planning to place my order tonight.

Tracie, could you post or PM me which free charm you would like for your sister's locket? I will add it to my order.
I need you www. again. I forgot to bookmark it. I know what I want to order.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 03-22-2013, 09:28 AM   #1199
Die Cut Diva

Susanne,

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings in any way. That was not my intent.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:30 AM   #1200
Stazon Splitcoast

Linda, here it is: OO

I am wondering if your catalog got lost in transit? I sent one to you ladies so that you would have a paper copy...I know I like to hold one in my hand and look it over...to me that's more fun than looking on a computer screen.

Closed Thread