Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree88Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2013, 06:37 PM   #721
Stazon Splitcoast

I have the Art Bin with the magnetic pages and love them. I have two full of at least 10 -12 pages each and need another as I still have some loose dies or in other containers. I love these and they work great for me. I probably won't change now unless I hear from Susanne that the ones at Lowes or the other place are better and work better.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-18-2013, 02:22 AM   #722
Gabfest Goddess

Ahhh, home, sweet, home! Had an uneventful flight back and arrived in Cleveland around 6:30 pm. DD picked us up at the airport and we had Daniel sleep over last night (I missed him so much, and since there is no school today, he was going to be with us today anyway!) It was so good to sleep in my own bed, and I gave those furbabies lotsa lovin'!!

Linda, the Valentine party sounded like a good time, and what a bonus to receive jewelry due to Glenn's win!!

Heather, love the Claire pictures!! She is soooooo cute!! OMGosh, what a handful already! The daredevil pictures had me laughing and gasping with fright all at the same time! The pictures of her hair brought back memories for me...both of my kids had hair just like that as babies. Not so bad for a boy, but no matter how much pink and lace I dressed Rachel in, people would ask "How old is HE?" Back then, they didn't have the cute headbands and hats that they have now! I can't believe how big Claire has gotten already! Seems like just yesterday we were having your online shower, now she's about ready to celebrate her FIRST birthday on Friday!!

Ewwww, Angela, the Ruby Tuesday story grossed me out. There is one near my DD's house, and we go there on occasion...I tend to avoid the salad bar for just that reason, but in your sandwich, too? I would stilll say something to the manager....call them or write them...not so much for the money off, but so they know there is a problem and can fix it!!

No, I didn't really do much "tidying" around the DDIL's house. Not so much that Linda's story of Glenda kept me from doing it, but Tom reminded me several times that this trip was also part of my vacation and I shouldn't "overdo". I kept busy enough getting caught up with their laundry (she still had the bag of laundry from the hospital!), washed all their bedding and towels, tons of "environmentally friendly" diapers, dishes and getting in my Esme hugs and cuddles!

BTW, though Brittani is a Twilight fan, they found the name Esme in a baby book. Brittani is of Irish/Scottish descent, her favorite color is green, and her birthstone is an Emerald. "Esme" means emerald, so that's why they chose the name. "Rose" is Brittani's mom's maiden name, and so became Esme's middle name!

Oh, Pat, a retreat place for up to 10 gals, and only one bathroom? No wonder their prices are so reasonable! The retreat we went on a few weeks ago (Maplebrook Memories) has sleeping space for up to 12 and only two bathrooms. We were initially concerned, but the design of this place was awesome! Each of the two baths had a separate potty, and separate shower space, so someone could be showering, two (or more!)could be drying hair, brushing teeth, applying makeup and so on, and someone else could be in the potty, all at the same time. It worked out great and was a beautiful place, too! We were very happy with our replacement for the Craft Farm, and already reserved MBM for next year!

Tracie, I agree with you on crafting, I want to do what I want to do. Not that I've ever tried to be on a DT, I certainly don't have the abilities you ladies do! But I think a DT might be alot of pressure...have to use their image even if you might not like it (like Imke said) or even just to have a deadline...I don't know how Kathy does it--FOUR little ones and a hubby that travels. Do you just not sleep, Kathy?

Brrrrrrrr, talk about cold! When we got on the plane yesterday it was 70 degrees; when we landed 3 1/2 hours later it was a "balmy" 19!! I didn't even take a winter coat with me, left it in the car when DD dropped me off last Sunday. Fortunately, she brought it back with her when she picked us up yesterday, and had the car all toasty warm, too. As much as I am happy to be home, I do miss the AZ family, and their beautiful sunny warm February weather! We had to laugh, we stopped for breakfast on our way to the airport yesterday morning, and the waitress was talking about how they were glad they had their four days of winter over with, and were complaining that the high temps later this week was going to be in the 50's!

I have resisted...didn't even go check out the PTI site....of course, once I see the creations you ladies have made, I'll be wishing I would have!

Well, there is not a drop of milk or creamer in the house. Just too tired to go out once we got home. Now, I am sorry as I sorely need a cup of coffee now. hmmmm, maybe I should try it black...nah!

Hope your day is starting off well! Enjoy today, ladies!
Old 02-18-2013, 07:14 AM   #723
Watercolor Wizard

Yeay--Patti's back! Sounds like a great trip Patti and thanks for the update on Esme's name and Brittani's heritage! No I am not a Twilight fan--totally out of the loop on that--My birthstone is Emerald and when I was a lil' girl I used to say...At my wedding I want all my bridesmaids to wear fluffy emerald green dresses -floor length with lots of wired skirt slips underneath so they can twirl!!! And my wedding would be on Valentines Day! Flash forward to my real wedding on June 2nd, and my bridesmaids wore mauve chiffon knee length dresses! Boy did I get teased by my FIL about the "Mauve " color--he would say it in is NY/Boston accent and drag it out like real funny! I guess in no fluffy and no twirlin' for my bridesmaids which was probably OK for them!!! haha

I made my first Tri-shutter card last night (Vickie--I peeked and your blog and that inspired me--Thank you!) I researched on line and ended up viewing Beate's tutorial--she's just great--bada-bing...she's organized..no dilly-dally chatter (Gosh I hate that when you watch a Youtube tutorial and the person is looking for the tape and talking about stupid things and YAWNING...really? Get with it sister-we're watching you--it's not cool to yawn while teaching a class!!! After I decorate it I shall share it!

Tom caught the mouse in the basement! EEEK! Yes, I kept seeing this black blurr in the corner of my eye...at first I didn't know...then one night he just walked by!!! I tell ya those lil' mouse house things work beautifully...they go in and don't come out! It was caught within hours of our visit to Home Depot! It's not like you can open the mouse door and let him outside--with 2 feet of packed snow--he'd turn around and come back in!!! Yikes! Done <check mark>

Well have a good Monday everyone--wind has settled down here--and we got about 6" of snow last night (drifted pretty high on the driveway)...so all's good now!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Old 02-18-2013, 12:00 PM   #724
Stazon Splitcoast

Glad you made it home safe and sound, Patti!

I just saw an ad for Stamping Bella on SCS home page and it made me think of the email I had sent her awhile back.... When I went to stamp an image, I found that the wrong stamp had made it into the packaging. I emailed Emily on December 10 asking if she would like me to send it back so she could exchange it. Have not heard a word on the matter.... December 10th!!! That is really poor customer service; I am wondering if that may be the reason that I am not seeing as many cards made with her images as I used to? I have had many issues in the past...orders taking forever (3 months) to ship, sending the wrong image, etc. but have continued to order because I love her images. Anyone else have this happen with this company?

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 02-18-2013, 12:34 PM   #725
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Angela, I haven't ordered from stampinbella in quite a while, but ordered quite regularly a few years ago. The stamps would sometimes arrive in a week, other times a month, so not sure if that was because of when they were shipped or just the mail service. One time I placed a rather large order and received 2 or 3 more sets than I ordered; I emailed right away asking to send back what I didn't order and the answer was I could keep the stamps since it was their mistake. But, at least what I DID order was complete.

Patti, glad you are home; as the saying goes, there's no place like home!

Susanne, can't wait to see your tri-shutter card!

Hope everyone is doing well today; wishing everyone a wonderful Monday!
Old 02-18-2013, 03:23 PM   #726
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Imke - So I have to ask - when you print your digitals, what kind of printer do you have and what kind of paper do you print on? Sometimes my ink smudges and I wonder if I am using the right kind of printer/paper. I am really liking the digitals lately. So many cute images.
Quote:
Originally Posted by germanstampler View Post
Heather- Thanks for sharing these sweet pictures from Claire ! It sounds like she do not want to be alone AND she wants to play with your stuff. Take good care of it !

Pat- Only one bathroom ? That would scare me too ! Perhaps you'll find something else.

Tracie- For me it is not hard with my DT position at "From the Heart Stamps". I only have THIS one AND I finally applied for it !!
I like the versatility of Faithīs images. As Kathy said, she has a good selection for everyone. I choose the images that I particularly liked. We have a great team with different styles. In this way almost every image is presented.
I should make 3 projects a month. There are no more deadlines. So, could not be better.

Kathy- You are in several design teams. AND I ask myself again and again when you do all these beautiful cards !

Linda- You're right. In my opinion, you should only do the things that make you smile. Too many appointments would be nothing for me too. Especially if you support a stamp company or an artists (as i do) , you must be 100% behind it. But there is a lot of fun and makes it a bit proud, isnīt it ?

Susanne- That sounds wonderful !! Renovation is a lot of work but when everything is finished, you will be proud of you and very pleased ! Tribute to Tom

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 02-18-2013, 04:01 PM   #727
Hardware Hotshot

Tracie: I work with digis a lot. When I print, I use my regular stamping paper (Neenah solar white) and run it through my laser printer. I've never had smudges and I use my copics to color.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:08 PM   #728
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Thanks Joanna. I will give it a try. Where do you buy your paper?

Meljen's Designs
Old 02-18-2013, 04:41 PM   #729
Stazon Splitcoast

Tracie, I print mine on Cryogen or the slick copic paper. They don't smear and I use an Epson Printer. I sometimes have to fight with my printer to get the cryogen paper through because it is heavy but is is awesome for copic markers. I use the Cryogen irredisent white and I know I spelled it wrong..It is what Suzanne Dean uses. You can order from Paper Temptress. Neenah is good to. I just prefer the Cryogen.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 02-18-2013, 06:12 PM   #730
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Thanks Linda. I love the Cryogen paper to stamp on but also have not had much luck putting it through my printer. It is my favorite paper. I just purchased several images from Scrapping Memories. All their digis are 80% off. Right down my alley. HA!

Meljen's Designs
Old 02-18-2013, 08:15 PM   #731
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by taclary View Post
Thanks Linda. I love the Cryogen paper to stamp on but also have not had much luck putting it through my printer. It is my favorite paper. I just purchased several images from Scrapping Memories. All their digis are 80% off. Right down my alley. HA!
Mine goes through the printer most of the time but every once in a while it gets stubborn and I have to try up to 6-7 times. Denise has a front loading HP and it just zips right through her printer.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 02-18-2013, 08:23 PM   #732
Watercolor Wizard

I need to buy both of these CS's-->Cryogen or the slick copic paper! I too have a stubborn printer when I use my Neenah Moonrock--it's a timing thing...I have yet to try a digi stamp design!!! <imagine a cue smiley with wide opened eyes here>

How was everyone's weekend?

Old 02-18-2013, 10:14 PM   #733
Glitter Guru

Tracie- At home i have a HP inkjet printer and i use my "Copic Coloring Paper". I think itīs only available here in Germany (?). Itīs also a little thicker but it goes through my printer. I let the ink dry well and then I have no problems.
At work we have a Laserprinter and that also works well.

Angela- That stinks ! There is nothing worse for me than a bad customer service. I have at Stamping Bella never directly ordered something because I heard about that long delivery times.
I would always write me an email week by week then they realize that they have treated a customer badly. I keep my fingers crossed.

Susanne- Tom the house hunter, hm I'm glad he caught it !! Íīve never tried a tri-shutter card but i LOVE Vickieīs on her blog. It looks so great- canīt wait to see yours.

Patti- Welcome back home !!
Old 02-19-2013, 05:38 AM   #734
Hardware Hotshot

Tracie: I used to buy my Neenah through a local company (Expedx) but they have since closed. Well, I think Expedx is still around but the local outlet store closed. I'm using the last of my stock and then I will have to find something new. I was thinking about trying Linda's Cryogen.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #735
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Palmer View Post
Mine goes through the printer most of the time but every once in a while it gets stubborn and I have to try up to 6-7 times. Denise has a front loading HP and it just zips right through her printer.
No matter what card stock I use I have to remove the copy paper and hold the card stock manually and give it a NUDGE to get going--sometimes this takes 3-4 efforts! After realizing this, I decided I cannot do wedding invites with this printer--could you see me feeding 200+ pcs of card stock into my printer! Not happenin'! When I explained this to my nephew (before his wedding) he suggested I go buy a NEW printer!!! hahaha...Um yeah, like people do this for 1 project?!

Old 02-19-2013, 12:38 PM   #736

Susanne! It's here! I quickly ripped open the envelope only to reveal the most colorful wrapped gifts! *sigh* I won't be able to dive into unwrapping until later tonight. A good friend's husband passed away after a long battle with prostate cancer on Sunday; I've been running somewhat for her today and the viewing is starting right now so DH and I are leaving for that.

Be back later. Can't wait to reveal what's inside all those wrappings!
Old 02-19-2013, 01:58 PM   #737
Hardware Hotshot

I have to "nudge" my paper too to get it to run through the printer. I'm sure that Ken would say that the paper is "too thick" but I never let him see me print. Shhhh.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:08 PM   #738
Stazon Splitcoast

Sometimes mine will go through with a nudge but most of the time I fight it. I want a new front loading printer but can't justify it in my mind. The icopic paper goes through just fine but it is not my favorite, I love the way you can blend on the cryogen. I just got 100 sheets in the mail today and guess I will continue to fight it. It is my very fav.

Can't wait to see what Vickie received in her package.

I agree about the bad customer service at Stamping Bella. I love the new long legged girls but her service is so slow. I love to order from SCACD because she ships the same day you order. There are a lot of good quick on line stores though just not Stamping Bella. I think it is the worst one I've ever ordered from and that is a shame because they have good products.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 02-19-2013, 04:44 PM   #739
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Thanks girls for all the tips on printing. So far I am like Linda and love the Cryogen paper. I need to try it in my printer. Of course we have much nicer printers at work.

We are getting ready for a big storm. We even cancelled a big program we were going to have on Thursday in anticipation of it. We probably won't even get a dusting but since we are cancelling the program, I get to take the day off. Yippee! Can't wait to just waste a day at home.

Angela - One of the girls at work brought in a Owl Orgami necklace and catalog today. It was sooo cute. Can't decide what I want.

Meljen's Designs
Old 02-19-2013, 05:04 PM   #740

I finally opened each little giftie in the cardkit package from Susanne.

Susanne, thank you so much for everything and the great description you included in that sweet mitten card! I won't be able to take a picture until late tomorrow or Thursday morning (depending on what time we get home tomorrow).

BUT, I can sure let you all know what was in all those wrappings so you'll know more about the picture when you see it! Here goes!

Yummy Ghirardelli caramel chocolates (for crafting energy per Susanne!)
Susanne is re-aquainting me with stencils and paste and metallic powder to sprinkle on the paste and a stencil brush! Love that stencil and thanks for including the directions (I'm going to a stamp show March 2-3 and the company that sells Dreamweaver stencils will be there and I'll get to see a demo refresher!)
A square envelope template to fit 5, 5 1/2, and 6 inch cards!
A beautiful 6x6 paper pack
Package of window cards
Gorgeous beads for the letter openers I make...guess what? I'm going to use these beads to make one for me! WooHoo!
2 rolls of ribbon, green brads, and some beautiful white flowers in a tin.

Now I have to ask about the adorable card you sent...I LOVE the felt mittens...is it a die? If so, which company?!! They are soooo cute the way you have them embellished!

Thank you again!
Old 02-19-2013, 05:13 PM   #741

One more question for Susanne! Is the image on the front of the mailing envelope a stamp?? it is toooo cool! Love it!
Old 02-19-2013, 05:30 PM   #742
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Y View Post
One more question for Susanne! Is the image on the front of the mailing envelope a stamp?? it is toooo cool! Love it!
Oh goodie...it arrived just like the PO lady said it would!

Vickie--I wanna see your trees (was so tempted to buy that whole thing for myself--but said NO..these are Vickie's goodies) I wished I had my camera to take some shots off their wall--but that embossing paste is supposed to get puffy through those lil' tiny holes in the stencil...hmmm (paste on hormones?) Even the stencil by itself is elegant--maybe with colored pencils/crayons...

The mittens are the Spellbinders die set (you can still buy it on line at their site)...#2 or #3 die --comes with 5-6...dies in one package. Just zipped the felt through my Grand Calibur (Big Shot too)...works every time! I started making the mittens in paper and thought <slap head> their mittens...make em fuzzy! Ran out and bought some felt sheets at Joann's.

Yes, the stamped girlie on your package is from Dyllusions (off the beaten track of Tim Holtz gang) I kept seeing her--thinking what would I make with her...then noticed several different style heads/faces come in the stamp set--kinda fun and different huh? She is going to be my next image with my USA/UK gals--they don't know this...and I can already hear my lovely sis complaining about her!!! hahaha But I suppose I should send them a couple extra choices of heads/faces to choose from! (If you go to the dyllusions site...you'll see what the heck I am talking about with different heads/faces...

Have fun!

Old 02-19-2013, 05:35 PM   #743
Watercolor Wizard

Default Mitten card

I made some card kits of these for my class ladies...if we every get together-they will each get one to make their own card...
Attached Thumbnails
mitten-card-kit-002.jpg  

Old 02-19-2013, 06:30 PM   #744
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Oh Susanne - what a cute card. Love those mittens.

Vickie - Sounds like you got a great package.

Meljen's Designs
Old 02-19-2013, 07:29 PM   #745
Die Cut Diva

Susanne your card kit is so cute...I love the fuzzy mitttens. I'm sure the ladies will love it too!!

Vickie I know from experience, Susanne's kits are so much fun to open!! All those little packages each tied with a ribbon...
Old 02-19-2013, 10:06 PM   #746
Glitter Guru

Susanne- Adorable card. Love the soft colors and the felt mittens with the ribbon on it. The little tiny tag is also great- like the writing of the sentiment.

Vickie- Sounds like a FUN package from Susanne. Enjoy it.

Tracie- A storm ? Take care !

Linda- What is SCACD ?
Old 02-20-2013, 12:50 AM   #747
Stampin' Fool

Default updated picutres of the babies

Here are some updated pictures of the babies! It is hard to believe that Annamarie was a year old in Jan and Jasper will be a year old in March. Atticus is 5 months old now! They are all getting so big
Attached Thumbnails
100_0737.jpg   jas.jpg   100_0789.jpg   100_0705.jpg   100_0376.jpg  

100_0656.jpg   100_0663.jpg   100_0730.jpg   100_0697.jpg  
Old 02-20-2013, 04:35 AM   #748

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne527 View Post
I made some card kits of these for my class ladies...if we every get together-they will each get one to make their own card...
I LOVE this card and yay! This is the card Susanne sent with my cardkit! (and, I checked my die tub last night and I have the mitten dies!)
Old 02-20-2013, 04:38 AM   #749

Denise, the babies are adorable and growing so fast! Thanks for sharing them. I hope you are feeling better. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:52 AM   #750

Kathy, your LoveFest card is adorable! I plan to create for some of those challenges before the deadline!

Leaving today around 11 so need to get a few things done (like breakfast and another cup of coffee!)
Old 02-20-2013, 05:20 AM   #751
Glitter Guru

Denise- I am glad that you're back online. I hope things clear up for you and your DH. Sweet baby pictures. My sweetheart Jasper- he's such a sweet little guy

Vickie- You did not know that you have this die ? I think it's a sign that you have too many things Just kidding. Now you can also make such beautiful cards !
Old 02-20-2013, 05:29 AM   #752
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanstampler View Post
Susanne- Adorable card. Love the soft colors and the felt mittens with the ribbon on it. The little tiny tag is also great- like the writing of the sentiment.

Vickie- Sounds like a FUN package from Susanne. Enjoy it.

Tracie- A storm ? Take care !

Linda- What is SCACD ?
Imke--that tag is part of the new Spellbinders set (Back to Basics Tags) it can be a 2-part tag--I only did it in one color--the stamp is ancient--(looking on table) 1993!!! the name of it is schmeared off--or covered in old ink!

Old 02-20-2013, 05:46 AM   #753
Hardware Hotshot

I know Imke, I was just thinking the same thing ... Jasper is EXTREMELY photogenic! Cute! Atticus is getting so big! Thanks for sharing them!
Old 02-20-2013, 07:13 AM   #754
Glitter Guru

The babies are all so cute Denise. Love Jasper's hair, he was almost bald before and he looks so handsome with his hair coming in. ADORABLE, all of them!
Old 02-20-2013, 07:52 AM   #755
Hardware Hotshot

Snow is supposed to move in around 3:00 today (naturally, just when school lets out!). I'm moving so sluggishly today. Kinda wishing the snow where already here and we had a snow day!

We had an offer on the house which we accepted. Provided that everything goes well, as of March 7th the house could be gone. Yay.

I got a coupon in the mail for my birthday from the LSS. I think a trip there might be on the docket for today. Gotta shop for Pat (and possibly a few things for ME!)
Old 02-20-2013, 09:14 AM   #756
Watercolor Wizard

We are supposed to get snow and mix this weekend--they are not building it up yet...but again...another SAT into SUN storm! Our new neighbors are hosting a house warming party--I am on the roster for a dessert--thinking some kind of bars and maybe just for kicks and giggles...chocolate dipped long pretzel rods? I could always doctor them up with a dash of caramel, nuts and chocolate chips! I think I need to get those clear bags so people can take them home too--not pretty knawing on a pretzel and trying to have a conversation---ooopsy..Susie just fell down with a mouth full of goey pretzel and oopsy..her wine went flying all over the NEW COUCH! hahahahahahahaha...Wow where did I go there? Need to spruce up my party skills-ya think? Have a great Wednesday!

Old 02-20-2013, 09:19 AM   #757
Watercolor Wizard

Tracie--you are next on tap for Group #3...I have never mailed you anything--right? Could you email/PM me your addy please? Thanks! : )

Old 02-20-2013, 09:21 AM   #758
Watercolor Wizard

I was just invited to take a PBS survey---I am now officially one of those....

"Viewers like you" panelists! Woot woot! You know how that say that after every show...now you-all be thinkin'...Wow...Susanne is a official View Like You gal! hahahaha Okay time to step back from the computer and git some work done!

Old 02-20-2013, 09:37 AM   #759
Glitter Guru

Vickie, I had to laugh, when you said you found the die Susanne used. When I got a card from Tracie, I oooheed and ahhheed over it for a bit, then thought wonder if I have that stamp/die. LOL, lo and behold, I own it! I must be losing it. After I found it, I remembered why I never used it, it looked hard to color. Now with Tracie's card and one from Linda too for inspiration, I have no excuse!

Way to go on selling the house Jo! Such good news. Hope the snow holds off till the kids are home safe and sound.

Susanne, those pretzels would be great for the party. The neighbors will love the. Michael's has the bags for them.

Going to try to do another of the Love Fest cards this afternoon. Trying to play along in more challenges here.

Missed the whole printer convo, but I have two HP's and have no trouble with cryogen of PTI cardstock going through, goes easily. I find the ink on the laser printer doesn't smear, but on the inkjet it does. I really got the laser one for digi stamps, it was very cheap, only prints black, no color. I felt like I was ruining some of my copics when they were picking up black ink from the printer onto the tips.

Hope everyone has a great day. I have some ham and potato soup in the crock pot, so dinner is taken care of early. That always makes me happy!
Old 02-20-2013, 12:30 PM   #760
Stazon Splitcoast

YEA! Denise must have got her phone back..so glad for her to have a phone again.

Susanne, I love your card. I have lots of felt, guess I need to check out those dies one of these days.

Kathy, I have got to check out your cards. I also need to do more of the SCS challenges but can't get my cards in my gallery cause they are always to big.
I hope the kids are all well. Have had them in my prayers.

Joanna, so happy for you! That will probably be a big relief for all of you to get that house sold.

So happy! Woke up to snow and watched it snow for 6 hours and not a drop stuck to the driveway or patio, too warm. This is so crazy, ground too warm for snow to stick. It barely covers the ground in the yard. Better than no snow though. Tracie you are supposed to get much more than us. I saw that horrible fire in downtown KC on the news last night.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Closed Thread