Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree88Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2013, 10:44 AM   #601
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeOnline View Post
I had a quick question about our scrapbook page exchange. I'm still missing 2 pages, is that right? Wondering if they were shipped and lost? Or just missing as life takes over?
Kathy and Angela are still working on their photos!!!

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-09-2013, 10:49 AM   #602
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbee Jo View Post
Be sure and post the dates when the stamp class is ... KC isn't horribly far for me. I'd love to meet up with y'all.
Tracie, I am thinking it would be really fun to meet up with all of you. October might be better to try for CKC and I would definitely have to come a day or two earlier to shop since I have to always do most of mine online. I might change my mind though if you will explain what the other event in July is all about. Jo, that would be super fun.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 02-09-2013, 10:50 AM   #603
Stazon Splitcoast

Fabulous kits Heather!!

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 02-09-2013, 11:45 AM   #604
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Linda - The one in July is basically just selling stamps. No classes or anything. They don't nearly have as many vendors as the CKC Convention but some of my friends liked it better because it was basically for the stamper and the CKC Convention gears somewhat towards the scrapbooker. July is less crowded too. But I love them both.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:07 PM   #605
Watercolor Wizard

Listing names from my 6x6 book:
Patti, Imke, Linda, Vickie, Pat,Tracie, Kathleen, Heather, Denise, Susanne

I forget who was on the original list--but missing Angela...Jess didn't participate right?

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Old 02-09-2013, 01:10 PM   #606
Watercolor Wizard

Okay, the driving ban was lifted--Tom is out at the grocery store and stopping by Chili's for my eggrolls and K's potato skins (w/o bacon)... Some businesses are closed today...Chili's is opening at 5pm...whereas my grocery store is shutting at 6pm...

Old 02-09-2013, 02:03 PM   #607
Hardware Hotshot

Smart thinking on Chili's part!

Heather, are you missing Imke's? I just unpacked one and I seem to have one in my folder too. I'm only missing Angela's (and of course mine.) My photos are done, I just need to go pick them up. Well, and then make everyone's! I DO have the proto-type done tho.
Old 02-09-2013, 03:12 PM   #608
Watercolor Wizard

So all we're waiting for is QueenieJO and Angela! Right?

Old 02-09-2013, 03:25 PM   #609
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Palmer View Post
Kathy and Angela are still working on their photos!!!
Sorry, I forgot we already have Kathy's.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 02-09-2013, 03:28 PM   #610
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by taclary View Post
Linda - The one in July is basically just selling stamps. No classes or anything. They don't nearly have as many vendors as the CKC Convention but some of my friends liked it better because it was basically for the stamper and the CKC Convention gears somewhat towards the scrapbooker. July is less crowded too. But I love them both.
Thanks Tracie. I'll talk to Debra and see what she thinks.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 02-09-2013, 04:42 PM   #611
Glitter Guru

Imke, thank you for the birthday card, love it. That image is so cute (I have one printed off) and the charm is perfect. What are the tiny silver dots, they are really pretty and shiny, love them. Thank you!

Thanks for the birthday wishes girls! Had to cancel dinner out, Lilah and Finn are sick. Had some good cake though!
Old 02-09-2013, 05:09 PM   #612
Die Cut Diva

Happy Birthday Kathy...your card went out last week and I was hoping you would get it today...maybe Monday. Sorry the kidos are sick and you had to change your plans. Hopefully you can reschedule soon. Laughed when I heard about Lilah rolling around on the floor because she didn't want to miss school...such a cutie!! Hope both are feeling better soon.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:11 PM   #613
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathy, hope the kids are better real quick. Being sick is not fun for them or you. They are all 4 beautiful children. How much snow do you have? I don't want 3 ft. but I do want some snow. I just mailed your card today so of course it will be late. I lost my birthday list as well as my address list.

I was not going to say anything and sound like the mean ole step Mom but I really got mad at Glenda. She can't set still, has to be busy and does always re-arrange my kitchen everytime she is here, the silver drawer, the cabinets, everything. I have them where I want them and I tell her they are where I want them and she just says this way is better...I finally bite my tongue and leave the room as don't really want a war going on during her visit. There almost was one this time. While I was out at a Dr. apt. she decided to clean my craft room as I had been on a valentine marathon for 25 greats. All my scraps are gone, my address lists and no telling what else is gone. She greeted me with "it will be so much nicer to work in a clean room............I don't know where anything is, my pads are I don't know where, my dies are thrown into boxes to get them out of the way and it goes on and on.......It will be months before I find anything if I have anything left to find....I was so mad I did bite my tongue. My kids know to stay out and leave it all alone, even my grandkids. I've tried to be nice and she could see I was upset but she does not understand why, because she was helping me..I've tried to explain that I like my things in certain places in my kitchen and now my craft room because I am the one that has to use them but it does no good. She does no crafts, is a school teacher and is very bossy. I don't know how many more visits I can deal with. Been biting my tongue for 20 years now. I missed my address lists, my birthday lists and my DT jobs right off. They are just gone. Glenn only has the one daughter and he just says well she thinks she is being helpful, but he won't let her in his shop, keeps it locked...I don't have a door on my craftroom or I would lock it. Just had to vent one more time, Steve and Joanna have already heard it.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 02-09-2013, 06:11 PM   #614
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbee Jo View Post
Smart thinking on Chili's part!

Heather, are you missing Imke's? I just unpacked one and I seem to have one in my folder too. I'm only missing Angela's (and of course mine.) My photos are done, I just need to go pick them up. Well, and then make everyone's! I DO have the proto-type done tho.
Nope, I've got hers. I'm missing you and Angela. But it sounds like I'm not the only one, so I don't have to worry about a mail thief stealing your beautiful faces.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:39 PM   #615
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy Birthday, Kathleen!!!

I hope your day was fabulous!

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 02-09-2013, 06:48 PM   #616
Stazon Splitcoast

You are all right, you are waiting for my page...as if I wasn't already late enough, I've been a bit derailed with the things going on with Ivy. I am sorry to be so late with my pages....

Linda, it sounds like a stressful situation with Glenda's reorganizing efforts. Glenn must realize how bad it is, or he wouldn't lock his shop! Could you visit her instead?

I'm off to bed as I am back to work tomorrow. Today I missed Davis' band concert, Ivy's honor band performance, and tomorrow I will miss volleyball. Sometimes it is a bummer working the weekends....

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 02-09-2013, 10:57 PM   #617
Pearl-ExPert

And a belated Happy Birthday to you, Kathleen! Hope you enjoyed it.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:35 AM   #618
Glitter Guru

Heather- Righty, we are all waiting for Joanna´s and Angela´s page. So everything is fine

Linda- Oh my goodness, what a mess. It is not proper to snoop in other people's stuff. And certainly not something to throw away, or rearranging !!! I would forbit it whether daughter or not ! I sent you the birthday list, if you need something more let me know.

Kathy- Glad my card made it in time. I hope that Lilah and Finn are feeling better soon ! The little pearls are "self adhesive silver pearls". I love them and it was hard to find a store in Germany who sells them. BUT i´ve find it !!

Vickie and Susanne - You are very welcome. It is just a little "Thank You" for your lovely package.

Angela- I'm sorry that you missed the concerts from Davis and Ivy. Next time....

Wish you all a great Sunday !!
Old 02-10-2013, 04:47 AM   #619
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Kathy - Hope the kids are feeling well soon. It should be a rule that kids can't be sick on your birthday!

Linda - No-one messes with my craft stuff. Even my DH knows better. He just looks at the disarray and shakes his head. But I know where everything is. I can't imagine someone coming in to "arrange". I understand why you are upset. No one understands but a true crafter.

Okay everyone I need to update my blog. Has anyone ever had someone do one personally for you?

I am finishing up touches for Imke's March kit so I can get in the mail tomorrow. Let's see how long it takes to get to Germany.

Anglea - So sorry you have to work this weekend. Bummer.

How long is Patti going to be in AZ?
Old 02-10-2013, 05:42 AM   #620
Glitter Guru

Ugh, Linda, that is horrible! I would have to tell her next time to stay out of there (nicely). So funny that Glenn locks his shop, he knows what she'll do. That stinks that you can't find anything, really frustrating. Hope things turn up soon. I can't imagine touching and going through stuff and throwing it out when you don't know what it is! That is pretty rude. I can't believe you were able to hold your tongue.

We got about a foot of snow, it was perfect. They plowed quickly, so the streets are clear. There was plenty for Cal and Liam to play in and go sledding on the hill behind us. They enjoyed it.

Angela, I agree, it's hard to work weekends. I used to do that a while back, it was hard, because everyone schedules events and family parties on the weekends. You hate to miss the kids' events, I'm sure. Hope it is a smooth day at work.

Pat, you ought to see Lilah, what a crazy kiddo! She is so much more dramatic than the boys. She really makes me laugh! While she was not feeling well yesterday she kept saying "I can't take this anymore". Such a drama queen! I felt terrible that she was sick, but the drama made me laugh.

Imke, the little silver pearls are really pretty and shiny, they look like metal.

Tracie, I've never had my blog done by someone. But I've seen some really beautiful ones, that say designed by so and so. Are you planning that? Would be fun.

Hope you all have a great Sunday!
Old 02-10-2013, 06:34 AM   #621
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Good morning!

Susanne and Kathy, glad you are "digging" out of winter storm. Kathy, sorry that Finn and Lilah are not feeling well...got a chuckle out of Lilah's I can't take this anymore! Hope they are both feeling better today.

Kathy, happy belated birthday!

Tracie, I would really LOVE to attend CKC again in KC! And, would love to also come in a few days earlier or stay a few days later to do some shopping at the wonderful LSS's you mention! And, I've found that not all Archiver's carry the same things instore! Anyway, time, money, and ears will tell the story!!

I hope to get to meet Patti at the Fort Wayne CKC end of May!

Pat, are you close to Perrysville?? There is a new crop place there for weekend crops; it is owned by Julie and Tom Creek. They also own Creek Bank Creations. I think a group of us are going to try and schedule a crop there sometime this spring.

I was gone all day yesterday at a crop and did get my Ralph card almost done for across the hall, and, also got my PTI cards done for that swap (I think Imke and Tracie are also in the PTI swap).

Linda, oh my goodness! I can't imagine coming into someone else's home and rearranging!! Especially after telling the person you have things where you want them! I hope you can get things back the way you want them now. But, it takes tiime away from other things you may have planned to do.

Raining here today, but I plan to stay in and play!

Wishing everyone a super Sunday!
Old 02-10-2013, 06:50 AM   #622
Die Cut Diva

Kathy thats just how I feel when I'm sick...I can't take it anymore!!! Hope today is better for her. Glad the snow storm is under control for you.

Susie how are you and your family getting through the storm?? Hope you don't have to cancel your class.

Linda...you are a better woman than me. I most likely would have skipped the nice words and jumped right into the hair pulling stuff (just kidding) I'm sure I would not have been as gracious as you.

Vickie I will check into Perrysville. Wouldn't that be fun!!! We are going to try and find places a little closer to home for overnight trips. The last one...in Tenessee was a terrible drive home. Of course you have to expect it this time of year.

Tracie I know nothing about blogs...don't have one but admire lots of them.

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday. My sister is stopping by to look at my
stamps and see if she can find something to use for next Saturday. We're going to Crop for the Cure. Its a large crop and sold out. She only accepts 250 people. However she has two every year and the next one is scheduled for a Saturday in March.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:06 AM   #624
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Pat, I see that Creek Bank Creations will be attending as a vendor at the Crop for The Cure in Evansville next weekend.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:58 AM   #625
Die Cut Diva

HOORAY I'll talk to them!!! Thanks Vickie!!
Old 02-10-2013, 10:25 AM   #626
Hardware Hotshot

Linda, I was too stunned that someone would do that to you to think of an appropriate reply. But, now that I've had a few moments to gather my thoughts..

I'd warn her that next time YOU go to visit, you're reorganizing her underwear drawer. Because things just. got. personal.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:24 PM   #627
Pearl-ExPert

LOL. I like your reply, Heather. Now, THAT is appropriate!
Old 02-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #628
Stazon Splitcoast

Heather you are good coming up with comebacks.
My problem is I need to stay on good terms with her as she is Glenn's only child, I have 4 of my own. I also have to stay on decent terms with Glenn and believe me we have had a few arguments over our kids and after 20 years I've calmed down some and try to keep my temper under control and I try to treat his daughter like I want my kids treated. IT is pretty much a no win situation. I'll have to deal with it again this summer, I'll have to firgure out something before June or July.

I've been playing with the cameo. There are very little instructions that come with it, mainly just part names so it is very complicated to me. Basic cutting is fairly easy but a lot of their patterns come in groups and you have to figure out how to ungroup because you can only have one on the cutting pad at a time etc. Patricia St. Martin one of the CMC DT has been walking me through some things by phone today.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 02-10-2013, 04:24 PM   #629
Glitter Guru

Heather, I'm loving your answer for Linda, it's perfect. Linda, can you get a lock on for your craft space before she comes back?

Pat, you made me laugh with the hair pulling. You seem like such a laid back lady, I can't imagine you hair pulling!

Funny thing, that kind of happened to me. My brother and I were away at college. My aunt (who is a nun) and my grandma came to visit my parents. They were there for about a week. While my mom was at work, they took it upon themselves to clean my room and my brother's room from top to bottom. They found my undies to be scandalous (lol, they weren't even bad, just lacy) and they found cigarettes in my brother's room. My mom just told them it served them right for being nosy, lol! My mom and I always got a laugh out of that story.

Vickie, I just clicked that link, wow, that place looks amazing. I would love to crop there, it's so pretty and spacious.

Today everyone was on the mend, so we went to the mall to get the boy's hair cuts. Lilah saw a jewelry store and kept asking for earrings, so I had her ears pierced. She didn't even cry or scream. Just flinched a little and that was it. They look so cute. Tiny gold hearts with pink stones. I tried to talk her into tiny butterflies, but she knows what she likes, lol!

Linda, I'm glad you can get help for the cameo. I watched Gina K.'s video and she explains things well, but I still felt like I wouldn't be able to do it, if I got one. Let me know how it works out.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Back to reality tomorrow! Angela, hope you are off tomorrow after working the weekend. Hoping Patti will pop in with pictures of the new grand baby.
Old 02-10-2013, 05:43 PM   #630
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen Curry View Post
Heather, I'm loving your answer for Linda, it's perfect. Linda, can you get a lock on for your craft space before she comes back?

Pat, you made me laugh with the hair pulling. You seem like such a laid back lady, I can't imagine you hair pulling!

Funny thing, that kind of happened to me. My brother and I were away at college. My aunt (who is a nun) and my grandma came to visit my parents. They were there for about a week. While my mom was at work, they took it upon themselves to clean my room and my brother's room from top to bottom. They found my undies to be scandalous (lol, they weren't even bad, just lacy) and they found cigarettes in my brother's room. My mom just told them it served them right for being nosy, lol! My mom and I always got a laugh out of that story.

Vickie, I just clicked that link, wow, that place looks amazing. I would love to crop there, it's so pretty and spacious.

Today everyone was on the mend, so we went to the mall to get the boy's hair cuts. Lilah saw a jewelry store and kept asking for earrings, so I had her ears pierced. She didn't even cry or scream. Just flinched a little and that was it. They look so cute. Tiny gold hearts with pink stones. I tried to talk her into tiny butterflies, but she knows what she likes, lol!

Linda, I'm glad you can get help for the cameo. I watched Gina K.'s video and she explains things well, but I still felt like I wouldn't be able to do it, if I got one. Let me know how it works out.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Back to reality tomorrow! Angela, hope you are off tomorrow after working the weekend. Hoping Patti will pop in with pictures of the new grand baby.
Kathy, I also watched GinaK's video. She says to wipe your mat on things so it won;t be so sticky and I did that...it didn't hold my paper well and it slid around so guess who had to buy a new mat. Everything else was good info but there are some very experienced ladies with videoson the internet. Suzanne Dean has a list and Jessica Sprague has lessons but all the ladies I've talked to are so willing to help. I go to CMC Silhouette group and they have a question and answer part on the forum and it is very helpful.

So glad Lilah is feeling better. I laughed at her "I can;t take it anymore".

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 02-10-2013, 05:51 PM   #631
Watercolor Wizard

Oh Linda...grrrrrowl---You are too patient and nice--If too many people are in my kitchen part where I am busy cooking I kick them out! If ANYONE moved one thing in my work room their head would be on a platter.

Now that she's gone...call her COLLECT and ask where she put things--seriously...like 14 times a day...just be very matter of fact and ask...the wooden spoons are....?...Next call.....the measuring cups are.....? Oh, I think she'd catch on! Who does this in someone else's home? crazy huh?

Patrick drove Shane back to school--and neither of them have school tomorrow! Patrick said the roads down by Bridgewater U are still a wreck--like 1/2 of them are not plowed yet...then while I was out and Patrick was at Baseball tonight--I got the automated call from his HS--no school! The area where his HS is is very concentrated--and there is no direct route into the school--it's one crowded side street into another and even on a sunny hot day the journey can be a challenge--people park wrong all over the place! (not the students of the school--the city where the school is located)...So, they are both happy boys tonight! Too bad had we known Shane didn't have school--he could have stayed home one more day...or so!

Old 02-10-2013, 07:40 PM   #632
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Palmer View Post
Heather you are good coming up with comebacks.
My problem is I need to stay on good terms with her as she is Glenn's only child, I have 4 of my own. I also have to stay on decent terms with Glenn and believe me we have had a few arguments over our kids and after 20 years I've calmed down some and try to keep my temper under control and I try to treat his daughter like I want my kids treated. IT is pretty much a no win situation. I'll have to deal with it again this summer, I'll have to firgure out something before June or July.
Thanks. I know that I have no idea what you're like, or what she's like. Or how your relationship is! But I also think that this is more than "staying on good terms". I don't want to be cliche and say "If it were me", but I will anyway. I imagine that I'd try to say, "Look, you're important to me and I appreciate the intentions behind what you're trying to do for me. But, this is my sanctity and place of relaxation and the truth is I'm hurt by what you've done. I'm asking you to respect wishes and please not do this again."

But as my husband pointed out when I told him the story, I tend to avoid conflict and would probably do much the same as you!!!

In my corner of the world, my craft room also continues to receive daily makeovers. I need to find a lock or better storage or something to keep her out of some of it.

Other accomplishments....she's walking much more today. Even standing up to walk rather than crawling, which is a first. Usually she only walked if she was already standing up. She also learned how to build a block tower, which is a lot more complicated than I thought. She knows to stack the blocks, but it takes some fine motor skills to let go of the block just right so that you don't knock the whole tower over!
Old 02-10-2013, 10:04 PM   #633
Glitter Guru

Susanne- Bad Girl but your idea is brilliant. LOL. The calls would drive her crazy. And the next time she is thinking about to clean anything

Kathy- Lilah is certainly happy about her earrings. A little lady !

Vickie- The "crop place" looks wonderful. If i could i would come !

Last edited by germanstampler; 02-11-2013 at 02:49 AM..
Old 02-11-2013, 04:10 AM   #634
Watercolor Wizard

This morning, as I was barely awake, stretching and making my way out of bed...Muddy was curled up in a ball abutted up next to my legs and I started singing..."I'll take the king size bed with fluffy comforters, stacked pillows and a 100 lb chocolate Lab on the side...I'll take the TV room L-shaped couch(s) with a chocolate Lab at my feet, I'll sit at the bar style kitchen table with a chocolate Lab circling for any food items that may make their way to the floor or Muddy's chompers...I'll drive the car with the chocolate Lab in the back seat who likes to sniff your ears and lick your neck!....(Tom was in the bathroom getting ready and just said WHAT?...hahaha) I guess you had to be there--I was off tune in a big way with my sleepy voice...and my chocolate Lab by my side!

Ahh...Monday morning--filled with such hope and promise to get things done! Have a fabulous day everyone...

Old 02-11-2013, 04:13 AM   #635
Watercolor Wizard

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanstampler View Post
Susanne- Bad Girl but your idea is brilliant. LOL. The calls would drive her crazy. And the next time she is thinking about to clean anything

Kathy- Lilah is certainly happy about her earrings. A little lady !

Vickie- The "crop place" looks wonderful. If i could i would come !
Pssssssssst..I thought so too...But Linda could do it so sweely and innocently and just maybe it would get across to "Miss Organizer" that she needs to take up knitting instead of cleaning other peoples buzzzzness!

Old 02-11-2013, 05:35 AM   #636
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh my I've missed a lot!

Linda I feel your pain no-one would think to mess with anything in my craft room!

Happy belated birthday Kathleen!

I think Patti mentioned she'd be back the 18th?

I've a busy week this week so I'll check in when I can!

Hope everyone has a great Monday
Old 02-11-2013, 08:30 AM   #637
Gabfest Goddess

Good Monday Morning, ladies....have to read back on all the posts I've missed, but was thinking about Susanne and wondering how the snow affected her, and to tell Kathy a very belated Happy Birthday.

Had a most awesome crop weekend, arrived here in Phoenix very early this morning due to a delayed flight in Houston yesterday. I deliberately stayed away from the internet over the weekend so I could get my scrappin' in, but I missed you ladies!!

Granddaughter Esme is beautiful, but I have yet to see her awake! Looking forward to the little princess awakening this morning.

So, off to get caught up on the chats I missed over the weekend....

(yes, Lena, you are correct, I return home on the 18th )
Old 02-11-2013, 08:39 AM   #638
Gabfest Goddess

Angela, so sorry for all that you and Ivy are going through. Glad you've gotten the specialist appointment done and have more information to make decisions. Hopefully things have started back to 'normal' for you! Will continue to keep you and Ivy in my prayers!
Old 02-11-2013, 08:43 AM   #639
Gabfest Goddess

Heather, I couldn't help but giggle when I read about Claire getting into your craft room--and that Ryan excused himself from cleaning up because he didn't want to mess anything up. i agree with Linda, Claire is already showing how smart she is by enjoying the pretty crafting things, and wanting to share in Mommy's hobby. I can image she is getting big, and so much more fun as she grows!
Old 02-11-2013, 08:46 AM   #640
Gabfest Goddess

Angela, I discovered Origami Owl in November; a girl at work had a book "party" and I bought a necklace for my best friend as a Christmas gift. I have been wanting to get one for myself, probably a "Family" necklace, with the kids and grandkids birthstones, but couldn't make a decision on what charms to use. I think I will wait for YOU to start selling and buy from you--you can help me decide what I want to do--lol!!
Closed Thread