Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree88Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2013, 01:06 PM   #441
Glitter Guru

Lynne, I sent you the list I have from the last swap.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 01-27-2013, 04:15 PM   #442
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriciae View Post
I've been on the SCS RAK team since I joined SCS. Right now I am sending 4 cards a month out but I have sent as many as 7. I'm in the BRAK group and I know Linda is in another group sending out birthday cards. I recommend it to everyone. Funny thing though I very seldom get a response. I guess a lot of them go to people not into SCS as we are. Anyway I still enjoy sending them out.
Pat--last year or maybe the year before-- I rec'd some cards from the Bday BRAK group--I didn't know I was on their list--I signed up when I first started SCS--but never really followed through--I didn't quite get the concept of where you get the birthday names to send cards to...(very green when I started on SCS)...then I rec'd some bday cards from??? (no names of SCS names to thank)
So, I guess now that I am somewhat seasoned on SCS I should try again!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Old 01-27-2013, 04:19 PM   #443
Forum Fanatic

That was fast--you just said...I think I am going to order the chomper like 2 days ago? (Did you mail arrive by lightening rod?) haha You'll have to sell me on the chomper--I remember the pink one and it seemed so heavy and complicated (demo'd it at Michaels one Saturday -years ago and pretty much made the decision NOT to buy it for myself that day!!!) Is it still heavy? Can you see where you are chomping--those things still turn in 4 spots at the chompy part? I never got that--my sis in UK uses hers--

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanstampler View Post
Susanne- Sorry about your friend. Another good reason why I do not like Facebook.

Angela- Keep my fingers crossed for good results on Monday for Ivy.

I do a bit of advertising for " From the Heart Stamps ". Tomorrow, on Monday, there is a Valentine's blog hop and you can win something great. It would be nice if you join us. For other news visit the Delightful Inspiration Blog.

I received my order. My Corner Chomper ! And to make sure the postage worthwhile, a couple of nice touches

I wish you all a great Sunday. The weather is here crazy too. Yesterday we had minus 10 degrees tomorrow it will be plus 10 degrees celsius.

Old 01-27-2013, 04:25 PM   #444
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tackertwosome View Post
Good morning!

Oh Linda and Angela I feel the same way but I've been blaming it on not being able to eat! Maybe NOT! I hate it when I have to push myself to do anything.

Susanne so sorry for the lose of your friend. I can tell you about Face Book. I think a lot of people forget the world can see what you post. My family experienced this when Ryan died. Two hours after my son told me what happened it was on face book. My other grandson had called his Mom and told her and she posted RIP Ryan on Face Book.
OMG I was beside myself already and then that!!!! All our family did not know yet. We ask her to please delet her post until all the family was notified. Of course it was to late to spread like wild fire.

(((Hugs to you!)))
Lena--I can't even imagine if it were my own family (like you experienced)--this confusion was like a freak moment and I was just an innocent on looker--both my neighbors and us were trying to figure out--how to ask the family...One set of neighbors came up with just asking to visit Althea and then got the truth.

I told my kids from now on--no heavy duty emotional stuff on FB...sit back, take a deep breath...don't pass on any info or comment on it if you do not know the facts. You are right--this kid's FB responses were in the hundred's--so multiply that! Just horrible.

Old 01-27-2013, 04:29 PM   #445
Forum Fanatic

On a good note...there's nothing like chopping up the tasty goods, ploppin' them into a crock pot and having a "comfort food fantasy" of hearty delicious Beef Stew by dinner time! I was silly at dinner tonight and announced--"Praise God for my Crock Pot! Amen!" I just did not feel like cooking today--so glad I thought to buy all the ingredients yesterday in my travels...I think I am doing this every weekend until spring time!

Old 01-27-2013, 06:16 PM   #446
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne527 View Post
Pat--last year or maybe the year before-- I rec'd some cards from the Bday BRAK group--I didn't know I was on their list--I signed up when I first started SCS--but never really followed through--I didn't quite get the concept of where you get the birthday names to send cards to...(very green when I started on SCS)...then I rec'd some bday cards from??? (no names of SCS names to thank)
So, I guess now that I am somewhat seasoned on SCS I should try again!
Thats strange Susanne, I was told to put my name and my SCS name and BRAK on the cards. I always have...sometimes they don't sign the cards, so they can be used again, but usually put a note inside with their name and the reason for not signing.

Every month I get an email telling me the assignments are up and I can look to see the names, addresses and birth dates of my birthday girls. If you want you can try again, it really isn't a great deal of work. I usually try to make doubles of a card and put it back for the next month. Seems like its easier when I have everything out to just make two instead of one.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:21 PM   #447
Stazon Splitcoast

Yes, the names are easy to find and figure out but they wouldn't be if you had just joined SCS and RAK. After you have been on for awhile it is very easy to get your names and addresses. I agree with you Pat, I was told to sign my name and BRAK so they would know who sent it and like you said either by a note if you don't sign the card. Some have the cutest sayings made up that they include but I am not clever so just signed my name. Pat, you were very smart to make 2 cards but with my huge family I just didn't do that, seems there are always birthdays.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Old 01-27-2013, 07:20 PM   #448
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriciae View Post
Thats strange Susanne, I was told to put my name and my SCS name and BRAK on the cards. I always have...sometimes they don't sign the cards, so they can be used again, but usually put a note inside with their name and the reason for not signing.

Every month I get an email telling me the assignments are up and I can look to see the names, addresses and birth dates of my birthday girls. If you want you can try again, it really isn't a great deal of work. I usually try to make doubles of a card and put it back for the next month. Seems like its easier when I have everything out to just make two instead of one.
Oh please show me the way---I always-always make 4-6 cards of any cards I make (I figure what the heck--sell them /give them) it's great practice right?! Maybe I just have an "assembly line mentality" here but I'd love to reconnect with the BRAK now that I kinda know where I am going around here!

Old 01-27-2013, 10:31 PM   #449
Gallery Gazer

Susanne - Yes, the post is very fast in Germany Iīve bought the corner chomper because my old and little hand corner rounder is no longer sharp. I've thought for a long time whether I'm going to buy. I also thought it would be heavy but to my surprise itīs very light and very handy. I bought the 1/4 "and 1/8". The main argument was that it cuts thicker papers. It has a slot so the exact 90 ° are cut.
For me, he's been quite expensive. I paid about 33 USD I guess in the U.S. it is cheaper and with a coupon a bargain.

Tracie and Vickie- I get back my PTI swap and i got cards from you both. They are very sweet.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:07 AM   #450
Gallery Gazer

From the Heart Stamps is making a Valentine Blog Hop. Join the fun !
Old 01-28-2013, 07:33 AM   #451
Stazon Splitcoast

I like my Corner Chomper...I've had it for quite awhile and I bought it with a coupon.

Lena, how horrible to have that happen on Facebook when your grandson died. I'm sorry your family had to go through that. How is your daughter Tina doing?

Susanne, I think it really says a lot about you that your neighbor knew you would be over to help. You are a good woman.

We just got back from the orthopedist. There is no question, Ivy has scoliosis. We are heading to the pediatric orthopedist, who my friend trained with at the University of Iowa. My friend thinks that she will not need surgery (good), likely a brace (not fun, 20 hours per day). Her curve is a bit unusual, he said...I do not have any experience with this stuff, we don't deal with it on my unit. We don't have official measurements yet, but he did throw out a 37 (20-40 is braced). The X-Rays are scary...there is some hip involvement too in her lumbar region. The curve affects a large portion (a lot of vertebrae) of her spine, from thoracic to lumbar. We did find out that her legs are done growing, since her growth plate is fused, but not her torso. She will not get a lot taller than her current 5" 7'. Not thrilled about what we found out, but at least we have some concrete information. I like to know what we are dealing with.

This area was hit with an ice storm over the weekend. No school for the kids today.

Have a good day everybody.

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Doodle Pantry, From the Heart Stamps, Sketch Saturday, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 01-28-2013, 08:16 AM   #452
Hardware Hotshot

Angela: Good news about Ivy. It's good that you have people now to help you move forward. Ivy is going to feel better in the long run.

DT: Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
MyBlog /Gallery
Old 01-28-2013, 09:48 AM   #453
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanstampler View Post
Susanne - Yes, the post is very fast in Germany Iīve bought the corner chomper because my old and little hand corner rounder is no longer sharp. I've thought for a long time whether I'm going to buy. I also thought it would be heavy but to my surprise itīs very light and very handy. I bought the 1/4 "and 1/8". The main argument was that it cuts thicker papers. It has a slot so the exact 90 ° are cut.
For me, he's been quite expensive. I paid about 33 USD I guess in the U.S. it is cheaper and with a coupon a bargain.

Tracie and Vickie- I get back my PTI swap and i got cards from you both. They are very sweet.
Imke, glad that you finally received the swap cards!

Good morning everyone; I've been MIA for a few days...still "organizing" my craftroom and spending a lot more time that I thought it would take. Downside is, I probably won't be able to find some things that I've relocated to boxes, etc., upside is I can see the top of my craft desk!!

Weather change has brought on a bad headache today.

I will go back and try to catch up on posts.

Hope everyone has a marvelous Monday.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:56 AM   #454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie1974 View Post
Could anyone that has Vickie's address, please PM it to me? Thanks. I'm sure it was/is in my mailbox, but I just cleaned it out and may have accidentally deleted it.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
Lynne, I will PM you my addy. Sorry I've not been on the thread for a few days and just saw this.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:05 AM   #455

Susanne, sorry about the passing of your friend/neighbor.

Facebook...oh my, I can't imaginge reading such personal info about family on FB. Sooo sad.

I'm reading that a few of you have posted no energy to craft...I'm right there with you. Hope to pull out of this soon.

Angela, will continue to think good thoughts for Ivy that no surgery will be required.

I need to fix a bit of lunch; maybe that will help with the headache. I've already sniffed flonase, taken advil migraine, and then DH reminded me to take musinex. Still have headache.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:35 AM   #456
Glitter Guru

Angela, how is Ivy doing with all of this?
Old 01-28-2013, 11:04 AM   #457
Hardware Hotshot

Oh Vickie ... I'm sorry, that stinks. When I've tried all those things and STILL have a headache, I try lying down in a darkened room. Hope you feel better soon.

We have a weather system moving in today too. Supposed to snow at 5:00. I hope it doesn't start until later. I'm supposed to be moving in my new sewing table tonight.

MyBlog /Gallery
Old 01-28-2013, 01:49 PM   #458
Stazon Splitcoast

Ivy delivered 2 boxes of cupcakes today...that was fun! They looked nice all boxed up fancy; I took some pictures...will try to upload them later. She has an order for Death by Chocolate for Thursday...chocolate cake, chocolate buttercream, and chocolate ganache.

Heather, Ivy seems to be doing okay. It is one thing to be told you have scoliosis and another to see the X-Ray of your crooked spine. It was shocking; I let a comment slip and then about kicked myself. The brace will do nothing to straighten her back; it will only help prevent further curvature. The only thing that can straighten it is hooks/rods in her spine.

Joanna, what is your table for? Quilting?

Vickie, hope you get to feeling better. I have felt crummy for almost 2 weeks, but I am finally feeling like the end is near.

I design for: Bugaboo, Doodle Pantry, From the Heart Stamps, Sketch Saturday, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 01-28-2013, 04:07 PM   #459
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Angela - Sounds like Ivy is doing great with the cupcakes. Good for her. I can't imagine what she is faced with.

Vickie - Hope you are feeling better today.

I need to get a few things done tonight but just not feeling it.

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Meljen's Designs
Old 01-28-2013, 04:59 PM   #460
Stazon Splitcoast

Angela, prayers for all of you that the best possible solution is found for Ivy's medical problems.

I made myself color today and didn't want to do it but I did. I've got some cards I have to have done by weekend whether I want to or not so I do have 5 images colored. I cooked and didn't want to do that either. I've got to get out of this mood I'm in not wanting to do anything but read. My cameo will arrive wed. or thurs. Maybe that will bet me over this mood.

Imke, loved the hop. One of the images I colored is one of Faith's newer ones. Going to be on my blog tomorrow I hope.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 01-28-2013, 05:17 PM   #461
Stazon Splitcoast

Cupcake pictures...red velvet cake with mini chips, topped with white chocolate peppermint buttercream.
Attached Thumbnails
cupcakes.jpg   packaged-cupcakes.jpg   ivy.jpg  

Old 01-28-2013, 05:35 PM   #462
Hardware Hotshot

Wow, those look delish! I bought cuppies just today to thank my friend who hauled my sewing table down my stairs. Ken was put out that I wouldn't let him have one. Maybe I was a bit of a "soup nazi" about those cream cheese and red velvet cuppies but HE didn't offer to help me so as far as I was concerned ... "no sugar for YOU!" (obscure reference to Seinfeld)

And yes, Angela ... the table will help me cut fabric. I was sick of kneeling on the floor to use my rotary cutter. I'm too old for that!

MyBlog /Gallery
Old 01-28-2013, 07:14 PM   #463
Forum Fanatic

Angela--good news that Ivy w/not need surgery...I hope she handles the brace well--being in high school and all...(do they make them smaller more confined to the body now?)
Gorgeous pupcakes! I have to say I just learned about ganache an its one of my favorite things on the checkered board cake my SIL used to bring for Christmas! I bet Ivy will have orders coming out of her ears! Very dress pups!

QueenieJO...haha "no sugar for you" haha

Weather--snowy and gorgeous tonight---freezing rain on top of this...and 60 on Wednesday!!! I bet I get a head ache by tomorrow--or clogged nasal passages!!! hahaha TMI? hahahaha We're getting a low pressure system from the islands down south! Goofy weather!

Old 01-28-2013, 07:17 PM   #464
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Y View Post
Susanne, sorry about the passing of your friend/neighbor.

Facebook...oh my, I can't imaginge reading such personal info about family on FB. Sooo sad.

I'm reading that a few of you have posted no energy to craft...I'm right there with you. Hope to pull out of this soon.

Angela, will continue to think good thoughts for Ivy that no surgery will be required.

I need to fix a bit of lunch; maybe that will help with the headache. I've already sniffed flonase, taken advil migraine, and then DH reminded me to take musinex. Still have headache.
I hope you feel better tomorrow Vickie--and while all this hooplah was going on about my neighbor--I kinda lost my mojo over the weekend--so I ran to Michaels and bought some neutral cotton yarn with specs of color-yanked out the big round loom and started my nieces scarf--up to about 20 rows..not I am back to paper crafts...so it helps me to switch gears when I get burnt out I guess is what I am saying...

Old 01-28-2013, 10:43 PM   #465
Gallery Gazer

Angela- Ivyīs cupcakes looks delicious ! And so nicely packaged !

Linda- I just saw your lovely card on your blog. Isnīt that a sweet image ? I also love her but i have not used yet. There are always so many beautiful images we got from Faith and often simply donīt have time to use them all.

Joanna- I also do everything on the floor. I also need a table for my work but we donīt have space for it. As long as I still get up and down
Old 01-29-2013, 05:34 AM   #466
Hardware Hotshot

Imke, yes I CAN get down easily to cut fabric ... it was the getting back up again that was taking awhile!

MyBlog /Gallery
Old 01-29-2013, 01:33 PM   #467
Forum Fanatic

Speaking of getting on one's knees--I can barely do it anymore--unless there's carpeting or a rug--I have this pot cabinet from "HELLO" and I swear I want to reach for my pot holders to kneel on just to reach and grab a pot! I want one of those extended long arm grabber things! hahahahaha Can you just see me grabbing with my extended apparatus-with those gummy clamps on the end of it? hahaha

Well, I just cleaned out our fridge and I have been hoarding lettuce it seems? Farmer Sharon's chickens are going to be eating like queens tomorrow (warm up /snow melt and a lawn fullah lettuce) is what I am predicting! Making a salad tonight for dinner--so green's for everyone!

Old 01-30-2013, 04:55 AM   #468
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

Angela those cup cakes sure looked yummy I think I gained weight looking at them! I have a bake sale coming up sure could use Ivy's help!

Susanne after reaching a certain age I think we all have those very same problems! I keep my canned jars in my bottom cabinets and I have to get down on my hands and knees to get out the jars once they start going down! I have to use the edge of the cabinet to get back up! I'm sure it's a sight!
Old 01-30-2013, 05:41 AM   #469
Gallery Gazer

For this reason, our new kitchen cabinets gets inserts to pull out. I also always crawl around on the floor, when I need something from the bottom cabinet LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tackertwosome View Post
Good morning!

Angela those cup cakes sure looked yummy I think I gained weight looking at them! I have a bake sale coming up sure could use Ivy's help!

Susanne after reaching a certain age I think we all have those very same problems! I keep my canned jars in my bottom cabinets and I have to get down on my hands and knees to get out the jars once they start going down! I have to use the edge of the cabinet to get back up! I'm sure it's a sight!
Old 01-30-2013, 05:45 AM   #470
Gallery Gazer

I know. I kneel mostly and then hurt the knee when getting up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbee Jo View Post
Imke, yes I CAN get down easily to cut fabric ... it was the getting back up again that was taking awhile!
Old 01-30-2013, 01:06 PM   #471
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Hope some creativity is coming back to everyone.

Ivy's cupcakes look so good, I made a chocolate cake from scratch with peanut butter frosting to take to work tomorrow. It is soooo good. You put in a cup of coffee. I think that is the secret ingredient. Always a hit.

I need to get my sister's birthday card done tonight. Better get busy.

Old 01-30-2013, 02:34 PM   #472
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Ivy's cupcakes look AMAZING! She's so pretty, too! The death by choc ones sound great. Is that the recipe you have pinned? I repinned lots of stuff from you today (you find the best recipes and ideas). Glad Ivy won't need surgery. How long will they have her wear the brace for? Sounds like she is very mature and handling this so well for a young girl.

Tracie, that cake sounds decadent, would you share the recipe? Ina garten is a big fan of adding coffee to anything chocolate, she says it really enhances the flavor. Her brownies have coffee in them and are great.

Joanna, Imke, Susanne and Lena, you are making me laugh. If I'm on the floor long, I can hardly get up either. My back kind of locks up.

Linda, since you only feel like reading, do you have any good book recommendations? I read that End of Life Bookclub, that Suzanne had one month in Bookendz, and I kept track of a few titles that the mother and son read and I'm reading one now, but it's not that interesting.

Hope you are all doing well!

Last edited by Kathleen Curry; 01-30-2013 at 02:58 PM..
Old 01-30-2013, 03:51 PM   #473
Hardware Hotshot

Kathy: How do you photograph your cards? They always look so pretty on your blog. I like how you have it propped up, mine are always flat and boring.

MyBlog /Gallery
Old 01-30-2013, 04:37 PM   #474
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Kathy - I will post the recipe tomorrow. It is a really good recipe. Have you read The Sugar Queen yet? Just finished it and really enjoyed it.

Old 01-30-2013, 07:27 PM   #475
Stazon Splitcoast

Kathy, the book Tracie is talking about is this months book and everyone says it is great. I'm only part way finished with it but really like it. I've been reading Tess Gerritson Rizoli & Isles mysteries and if you don't like serial killers you won't like these but they are good books. I took a break to read this months book on bookendz.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Fan Club Member
Old 01-30-2013, 08:22 PM   #476
Die Cut Diva

Linda,

You may not be enjoying your coloring right now, but I have to say you do beautiful work. I still have a card from you that is wonderfully colored. I would LOVE to learn to color like that, but I will never be able to afford the Copics. Have any of you ladies tried the Spectrum Noir markers? If so, what did you think?
Old 01-30-2013, 08:34 PM   #477
Stazon Splitcoast

I've had a crummy migraine the past couple of days...I am guessing it's stress and lack of sleep related. Ivy has her appt. with the specialist Wednesday; we will have to leave before 4 a.m. to get there.

Tracie, your cake sounds wonderful...I didn't know the tip about adding coffee!

Lena, Ivy would be happy to help you bake, however she makes a bit of a mess in the kitchen! LOL I will say she is getting better at clean-up.

It looks like a lot of "pinning" is going on! Linda...Kathleen.... Ivy baked 2 batches of cupcakes tonight for delivery tomorrow...we kind of clash in the kitchen...she is very independent and when I offer tips or suggestions, she does not like it one bit! (I've been baking for 35+ years, I've learned a few things along the way.) So anyway, I was feeling a bit disconnected from her.... I checked my email and saw that she "liked" one of my pins...something like "11 things to tell your daughter before her first date"...totally restored my faith that she doesn't think I am a total yutz after all!

Speaking of Pinterest, I saw a shocking pin today...a disturbing photo of a s-x act. I have never seen anything like that on there...it alarmed me because Ivy and a lot of her friends spend a lot of time on there. They do not need to see things like that! I am wondering what kind of a slimeball posts something like that?! Nasty.

Kathleen, the Death by Chocolate is a combo or recipes. We made ganache for the first time...it is rich, but really yummy. Photos of tonight's efforts....
Attached Thumbnails
death-chocolate.jpg   dbc-2.jpg   dbc-3.jpg  

Old 01-30-2013, 08:39 PM   #478
Stazon Splitcoast

A tidbit from Davis.... What do you call the granny panty warehouse? Mildred's Secret! He thinks he is so clever.... It's so funny to see him laugh at his own jokes....

This was prompted by the Victoria's Secret bag he saw after our shopping on Saturday. They were having a bra sale, so we got a few pretty things for Ivy...it never hurts to feel pretty when you have some health issues like she has going on. Actually, we all need to feel pretty!

Old 01-30-2013, 10:54 PM   #479
Gabfest Goddess

Yes, I am still alive. Problems with computer and getting internet at home, I have had to resort to trying to get the internet at work (as I am now), but when we are busy, I can't do it I haven't even been able to pop in to see what's been happening around here---hope everyone has been okay

Had to let Tracie and Linda know that their packages have arrived. Now, they haven't been opened yet (the suspense is killing me!!), and here's why... I worked last night, so slept during the day. Usually my mail carrier has our mail delivered by 9:15 am or so, and since I don't usually go to bed til 10 am, I get to see the mail before I go to sleep. But today, no mail. When I woke up around 4pm to go meet Daniel's bus, I still didn't have mail. Left the house tonight about 10:15 pm to head out to work in POURING rain, and my headlights fell on three packages by our side door--of course, they were SOAKING wet! I put them on the front seat, so they might dry out some before I am able to open them when I get home in the morning. Hopefully you gals put the goods in a plastic baggie~!

I will try to get on my daughter's computer tomorrow afternoon, after I've gotten to see my treasures, and get to give some proper thanks.

Right now, the babies in my charge are sleeping soundly, without any alarms beeping from the monitors, so I will try to get caught up on what I've missed in the last 3 weeks....
Old 01-30-2013, 11:06 PM   #480
Gabfest Goddess

OMgosh! I have missed so much here!

Angela, I am so sorry to hear about Ivy's scoliosis! Will keep her (and you) in prayer as you deal with this diagnosis and treatment! On a lighter note, please tell Davis I thought his "Mildred's Secret" was hilarious! Unfortunately, I seem to be shopping there more nowadays instead of Victoria's! And those cupcakes look awesome! Sure you can't mail some to us???

Oh, so much more to read and comment on, but it's feeding time for my little 32 week preemie, so I'll say bye for now. Hope to be back soon....
Closed Thread