Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2012, 06:53 PM   #81
Proud Fan Club Member

Dani, I hope you got my message about changing my swap to the 8 1/2x11 and that I want five spots because I am mailing these out Monday! Thanks!
Winners Post
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #82
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmajudy View Post
Oh Boy Oh Boy Sam's swapping out men. Let's put our orders in. lol Love, hugs and prayers=grandmajudy
lol do they all come custom ordered hehehhehe i will put my order in then
Old 02-12-2012, 07:30 PM   #83
Crimping Master

hopin dani had a great time with her family but hopin she comes back soooooon missin her ((((((((((((((((dani))))))))))))))))
Old 02-13-2012, 06:59 AM   #84
Proud Fan Club Member

DAni, these are postal....if I owe for return postage, please let me know. I forgot how many stamps I put in the card!
Winners Post
Old 02-13-2012, 03:35 PM   #85
Glitter Guru

Gone tomorrow so want to wish everyone a very Happy Valenine's. Love, hugs and prayers=grandmajudy
Old 02-14-2012, 12:29 PM   #86
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello everyone. I wanted to let y'all know I am back!!!! Ron left out this morning. The only things I have going on to keep me from SCS now are: I have physical therapy and then I will be going to my daughter's for dinner tonight. However, I will be on afterward to catch up on the chatter and add anyone that needs to be added. I am going out of town tomorrow thru Sunday however I am bring my laptop with me so I will be on here and there. After Sunday the only thing I have keeping me from y'all are my new puppy and my crafting. Oh yeah, dh made me a bow maker. I will share a pic later. I'm excited to get back to SCS like I used to be. I really missed y'all soooo much!!!!!!!

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Old 02-15-2012, 03:38 AM   #87
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning everyone. I did add everyone, however, could you please check the list just to make sure I have you down for what you want? Also, lonleymomma, it is fine that the cards do not match. Did you want both spots in cards? Roxane, I did see your request, thank you for letting me know the post #. It makes things so much easier. Hopefully, I signed you up for the correct number of spots. GrandmaJudy, for the cards please add embellishments or what have you just like you would for any other card swap. Except the cards do not have to match one another. The reason I say this is because some of us have enough d/p of one pattern for only one or two cards and enough of another pattern for one or two more. Kwim? And you know, I think I will ask Desirae' to judge the ugliest d/p contest. Thank you for suggesting that. Everyone - thank you so much for your kind words while I was away. I missed y'all very much!!!!! I have to be honest, I didn't realize just how much time I spend with y'all until my life got busy. And I must admit...I like spending time with y'all more than the busy life thing. My children tell me my life is boring. Ummm....they don't know y'all tho....y'all are far from boring. hehe...Well I have to go out of town tomorrow and will be back Sunday. Then Monday and Tuesday I will have my grandkids and granddogs because Desirae's husband is having surgery on Tuesday. So come Wed or Thurs I should have my "boring" life back. Yay!!!!!! Ron left out yesterday so I won't be cooking as much or doing laundry as much. Plus, I won't get the "are you gonna be doing that card thing all day??" lol...The only other thing I have to keep me busy now is my new puppy. I will share pics of her and how I got her if y'all would like to hear it. Well I better hush, this is a very long post. lol...Love all ya all and it's GREAT to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-15-2012, 05:32 AM   #88
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning everyone!
Old 02-15-2012, 05:39 AM   #89
Hardware Hotshot

Send a message via Skype™ to Donnaml

Welcome back Dani
Old 02-15-2012, 06:37 PM   #90
Glitter Guru

Oh yeah, I want to see pictures of your puppy. We missed you. Love, hugs and prayers=grandmajudy
Old 02-17-2012, 04:18 PM   #91
Glitter Guru

Have the 3 kids coming in awhile through the weekend. Won't be back on until Monday so hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Love, hugs and prayers=grandmajudy
Old 02-18-2012, 03:00 PM   #92
Stazon Splitcoast

JCI and saying "hi"! Hope you all are having a great weekend!
Old 02-19-2012, 08:05 AM   #93
Die Cut Diva

Location: Originally from Hawaii, now Hamilton, MT. since 2000

Good morning everyone.

I need to cut my paper today and get it in the mail. So it's one less swap to worry about.

~Rosie~
Old 02-19-2012, 08:22 AM   #94
Insane Embellisher

Hi everyone sorry I haven't been chatty got I'n car accident and broke ribs . Also can I have 2 more spots In the 12x12 section

Participant in many swaps :)
Old 02-19-2012, 08:24 AM   #95
Insane Embellisher

Ooh what kind of puppy I love dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DellsDani View Post
Good morning everyone. I did add everyone, however, could you please check the list just to make sure I have you down for what you want? Also, lonleymomma, it is fine that the cards do not match. Did you want both spots in cards? Roxane, I did see your request, thank you for letting me know the post #. It makes things so much easier. Hopefully, I signed you up for the correct number of spots. GrandmaJudy, for the cards please add embellishments or what have you just like you would for any other card swap. Except the cards do not have to match one another. The reason I say this is because some of us have enough d/p of one pattern for only one or two cards and enough of another pattern for one or two more. Kwim? And you know, I think I will ask Desirae' to judge the ugliest d/p contest. Thank you for suggesting that. Everyone - thank you so much for your kind words while I was away. I missed y'all very much!!!!! I have to be honest, I didn't realize just how much time I spend with y'all until my life got busy. And I must admit...I like spending time with y'all more than the busy life thing. My children tell me my life is boring. Ummm....they don't know y'all tho....y'all are far from boring. hehe...Well I have to go out of town tomorrow and will be back Sunday. Then Monday and Tuesday I will have my grandkids and granddogs because Desirae's husband is having surgery on Tuesday. So come Wed or Thurs I should have my "boring" life back. Yay!!!!!! Ron left out yesterday so I won't be cooking as much or doing laundry as much. Plus, I won't get the "are you gonna be doing that card thing all day??" lol...The only other thing I have to keep me busy now is my new puppy. I will share pics of her and how I got her if y'all would like to hear it. Well I better hush, this is a very long post. lol...Love all ya all and it's GREAT to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Participant in many swaps :)
Old 02-20-2012, 11:26 AM   #96
Proud Fan Club Member

So where is Dani now? Haven't heard from her in a while....
Winners Post
Old 02-20-2012, 11:38 AM   #97
Glitter Guru

Had a ball with the kids this weekend and slept in this morning. I have some blings I don't like so figured since we are getting rid of d/p we don't like I will put them on the cards. Have a wonderful Monday everyone. Love, hugs and prayers=grandmajudy
Old 02-21-2012, 05:09 PM   #98
Proud Fan Club Member

bumping for Dani
Winners Post
Old 02-21-2012, 07:27 PM   #99
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great day!
Old 02-21-2012, 07:48 PM   #100
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DellsDani View Post

(((((((((((((((((DANI)))))))))))))))
Old 02-21-2012, 07:48 PM   #101
Crimping Master

is ANYONE interested in doing a "Mother's Day" Swap? check out my siggy
Old 02-22-2012, 07:29 AM   #102
Glitter Guru

Good morning Love, hugs and prayes=grandmajudy
Old 02-22-2012, 07:30 AM   #103
Die Cut Diva

Good morning.......have an awesome day!

~Rosie~
Old 02-23-2012, 09:01 AM   #104
Stazon Splitcoast

G'morning everyone. I am so sorry I haven't been on. I have had nothing but chaos in my house. My son in law had his surgery so I have been caring for 5 dogs and 3 kids. I thought today was going to be the day my quiet life started back up, however, my daughter just dropped off one of the dogs because she is taking her husband back to the emergency room. He was up all night getting sick to his stomach and she said now his incision is bleeding. Please pray for him. I hope they don't send him back to Madison because that means I will have all 5 dogs again. I still have the kids so....anyways...I have a ton of chatter to catch up on and messages to answer. I thank you all sooo much for keeping the chatter going; y'all are the best!!!!!! Big Huggs!!!!!

Old 02-23-2012, 09:33 AM   #105
Crimping Master

((((((((((((((((((((((((DANI)))))))))))))))))))))) ) you need hugs toooooooo
Old 02-23-2012, 10:13 AM   #106
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much Sheila. I do need hugs and a vacation. Why is it all this stuff goes wrong after dh leaves out? I'm not sure if you read what I posted in the blooming thread but my brother Randy called. His wife's dad had a serious car crash. They medflighted him to Madison. I haven't heard anymore on that yet tho. And they are talking about sending my son in law back to Madison as well. Only Desirae' said she would try to find someone else to watch the dogs. Thank you Jesus!!! I will have the kids however I can come back on and catch up on everything while they are having their laptop time. In fact, I need to hurry cuz I have physical therapy to go to. I haven't even cleaned my house from yesterday. LOL I fell asleep right after Rae came and got the dogs and didn't wake up til ten this morning. I did wake up and get the kids off to school tho but I went back to bed. Uggg...Oh and Midghit (my new puppy) she is full of energy. I wish I had a quarter of her energy. lol....Does it make sense that I am getting upset because I am not getting time to do the things I feel I need to do? Like come out here and stamp and clean house??? I hope that question doesn't sound terrible. Ok my daughter just called I don't have the dogs yay!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-23-2012, 11:34 AM   #107
Glitter Guru

Lots of prayers and big extra hugs for you, Dani. hugs=judy
Old 02-24-2012, 09:18 AM   #108
Insane Embellisher

Send a message via Yahoo to lonleymomma

Ladies im sorry i have been MIA....I have been having really bad problems with my lower back, and when they did and xray they didn't find anything....and waiting for my insurance to approve an mri, and cat scan...My DH thinks that they screwed up when they tried the epidoral on me 3 1/2 years ago, it might of done somthing.....bec it is in the same spot....but i have a spinal tap...i think lol...i dont rember it might be other way around...i was numb from the waist down so yea.....errrrrrrrr this is hurting me badly...
Old 02-24-2012, 12:09 PM   #109
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonleymomma View Post
Ladies im sorry i have been MIA....I have been having really bad problems with my lower back, and when they did and xray they didn't find anything....and waiting for my insurance to approve an mri, and cat scan...My DH thinks that they screwed up when they tried the epidoral on me 3 1/2 years ago, it might of done somthing.....bec it is in the same spot....but i have a spinal tap...i think lol...i dont rember it might be other way around...i was numb from the waist down so yea.....errrrrrrrr this is hurting me badly...
It's an epidoral. I liked them when giving birth, oh it made it so much better lol. I hope the approve your mri and hope they find out what is causing the pain. Get better.

~Rosie~
Old 02-24-2012, 01:04 PM   #110
Proud Fan Club Member

I think we need more of you to sign up for the 8 1/2x 11 in this because there is only three of us and I took 5 spots!! LOL I'm trying to be an enabler, is it working??
Winners Post
Old 02-24-2012, 05:43 PM   #111
Stazon Splitcoast

Good evening everyone! Hope you all have a good weekend!
Old 02-24-2012, 05:58 PM   #112
Glitter Guru

Have a wonderful weekend everyday. Love, hugs and prayers=grandmajudy
Old 02-25-2012, 06:59 AM   #113
Insane Embellisher

Please put me down for 4 spots in the 12x12 slot.
Sally

Last edited by animallover; 02-25-2012 at 07:02 AM.. Reason: wrong measurements
Old 02-25-2012, 07:08 AM   #114
Die Cut Diva

Have a great day everyone. It's 6 am here and rainy. Might just be a good excuse to craft.

~Rosie~
Old 02-25-2012, 01:29 PM   #115
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello ladies. I am here for this evening. I am going to take a shower and take Midghit potty outside, grab a snack and a soda and then its SCS for the night. Believe it or not, I fell asleep at about six last night and just woke up two hours ago. Man, I didn't realize how tired I was. I have this evening and tomorrow to myself. After that, my son in law will be coming to recover from his surgery here in my home. He needs some medical equipment and an in home nurse however my daughter's home is very small and they have a lot of animals. So...he will be here for a few weeks. Luckily my dd only lives a block away so it won't be such an inconvience for her and the children. So, I shall hopefully catch y'all on in a few. I really need a shower and Midghit needs to go outside.

Old 02-26-2012, 09:43 AM   #116
Swapper of the Month - February 2014

Happy SUnday morning to all..............♥
Old 02-26-2012, 12:10 PM   #117
Insane Embellisher

good afternoon ladies.
Old 02-27-2012, 11:01 PM   #118
Glitter Guru

God bless you, Dani. Love, hugs and prayers=grandmajudy
Old 02-27-2012, 11:02 PM   #119
Die Cut Diva

Hi ashley nice to see you here.

~Rosie~
Old 02-28-2012, 12:44 AM   #120
Insane Embellisher

i'm in pain
Closed Thread