Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Cards (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/cards-f107/)
-   -   Mailing back - Birthday Cards - Due April 15, 2013 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/cards-f107/mailing-back-birthday-cards-due-april-15-2013-a-t568248.html)

Jabauer 02-02-2013 05:25 AM

Mailing back - Birthday Cards - Due April 15, 2013
 
I don't know about you but I seem to always be in need of a birthday card at the last minute, and I just noticed my stash is getting low.

There will be a few categories to choose, feel free to join as many spots as you would like.

These will be standard size 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 cards, no envelopes required.

Please use good quality cardstock and use a minimum of two layers.

Please embellish appropriately, I hate when things say use one embellishment, sometimes I have made things that do not require any, so you be the judge, just make cards you would be proud to send.

Qty: 4 + 1 (1 is for the hostess)

Categories:

Cards for women
1. Paige rec
2. Jabauer
3. tfover received
4. SBinGA received
5. shereel rec
6. CherryLime rec
7. Deborahmarie rec
8. terrie.mcnulty rec
9. Jtrenn received
10. crocifissa817
11. deestampstoo received
12. terry serman rec
13. Thisonetyme rec

Cards for children
1.Paige rec
2. tfover received
3. shereel rec
4. CherryLime rec
5. Deborahmarie rec
6. terrie.mcnulty rec
7. Frogandbabygirl rec
8. Frogandbabygirl rec

9. deestampstoo received
10. terry serman rec
11. Thisonetyme rec
12. Gardenhoe60 rec

Cards for men
1.Paige rec
2. tfover received
3. SBinGA received
4. shereel rec
5. CherryLime rec
6. Deborahmarie rec
7. terrie.mcnulty rec
8. crocifissa817
9. loveofsunflowers rec
10. deestampstoo rec
11. terry serman rec
12. Thisonetyme rec

Fancy folds
1. Paige rec
2. Jabauer
3. SBinGA received
4. Quilling_Queen
5. CherryLime rec
6. Debroahmarie rec
7. terrie.mcnulty rec
8. crocifissa817
9. deestampstoo rec
10. shereel rec

Please package them in a ziplock bag to prevent damage.
Please send enough postage in stamps to return your cards. NO METERED STAMPS!
Late arrivals will be returned to sender.
When complete please mail on time to:
Janice Bauer
52 Hill Road
Middletown, NY 10941

KOneill 02-02-2013 06:00 AM

Subbing for now! :)

Jabauer 02-02-2013 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOneill (Post 19980420)
Subbing for now! :)

Come on back

Paige 02-02-2013 06:51 AM

I'll take a spot in cards for men and cards for children. Still thinking on fancy folds!

Jabauer 02-03-2013 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paige (Post 19980510)
I'll take a spot in cards for men and cards for children. Still thinking on fancy folds!

Welcome

Paige 02-03-2013 08:09 AM

Okay, I'm ready to sign up for a spot in Cards For Women and Fancy Folds. Thank you!

jtrenn 02-03-2013 08:57 AM

I am really low on cards also....I work so much so I am gonna sub for now...I have an idea for both the men and women category...I will let you know...

Jabauer 02-03-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paige (Post 19982332)
Okay, I'm ready to sign up for a spot in Cards For Women and Fancy Folds. Thank you!

I will go put you in.

Jabauer 02-03-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtrenn (Post 19982428)
I am really low on cards also....I work so much so I am gonna sub for now...I have an idea for both the men and women category...I will let you know...

I just needed four cards and it cost me close to $20, do you how much paper I could have bought for that???? I hope you come back and join us.

tfover 02-03-2013 11:42 AM

A new swap! YAY! Put me down for women, children and men... Please and thanks!

jtrenn 02-03-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabauer (Post 19982609)
I just needed four cards and it cost me close to $20, do you how much paper I could have bought for that???? I hope you come back and join us.

Cards to buy in the store are very costly anymore...I hear you! I am so interested in this swap that I got my idea, it is just that work tends to get the best of me and the days just fly by....

SBinGA 02-03-2013 01:50 PM

Sign me up please :) I will take a spot in Women, Men, Fancy Folds...Thanks!!!

shereel 02-04-2013 08:01 AM

I need a man, woman and child spot.

Quilling_Queen 02-04-2013 10:16 AM

One Spot in Fancy Fold for right now, I may take more...

CherryLime 02-04-2013 05:41 PM

sign me up for a spot in each group. Thanks!

Deborahmarie 02-04-2013 06:30 PM

i'd like a spot in each group as well.

Jabauer 02-05-2013 04:28 AM

I have updated the thread with the following names:
tfover, SBinGA, shereel, Quilling_Queen, CherryLime, DeborahMarie

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone and got everyone in their proper places.
If I made any mistakes please let me know.
Thanks to all for joining.

Jabauer 02-05-2013 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtrenn (Post 19982780)
Cards to buy in the store are very costly anymore...I hear you! I am so interested in this swap that I got my idea, it is just that work tends to get the best of me and the days just fly by....

If you find the time to whip up some cards, just let me know and I will add you in. :D

tfover 02-05-2013 09:56 AM

I've finished my "men" spot and my "children" spot for this swap today! Checking them off my list! :)

terrie.mcnulty 02-05-2013 04:49 PM

I'd like to sign up please for women's cards, men's cards and fancy folds. Oh, heck! Just sign me up for all of the categories. LOL

Jabauer 02-06-2013 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terrie.mcnulty (Post 19988068)
I'd like to sign up please for women's cards, men's cards and fancy folds. Oh, heck! Just sign me up for all of the categories. LOL

OK all categories it is!

terrie.mcnulty 02-13-2013 06:48 AM

I have all four sets done. Record time! They will be postal as soon as I get them scanned.

Jabauer 02-13-2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terrie.mcnulty (Post 20003031)
I have all four sets done. Record time! They will be postal as soon as I get them scanned.

WOW good for you!

terrie.mcnulty 02-14-2013 01:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my kid's card. I've made these for my grandchildren. All kids love mail, this design let's them color it themselves. I've also made these so that the grandchildren can color them for other people too.

Attachment 268069

Jabauer 02-14-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terrie.mcnulty (Post 20006075)
Here's my kid's card. I've made these for my grandchildren. All kids love mail, this design let's them color it themselves. I've also made these so that the grandchildren can color them for other people too.

Attachment 268069

Great idea

Jabauer 02-16-2013 04:08 AM

Good Morning swappers, dusting of snow here last night.

jtrenn 02-16-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terrie.mcnulty (Post 20006075)
Here's my kid's card. I've made these for my grandchildren. All kids love mail, this design let's them color it themselves. I've also made these so that the grandchildren can color them for other people too.

Attachment 268069

Really cute card Terri! All kids, boys and girls, love bears....

jtrenn 02-16-2013 12:43 PM

Might as well put me down for 1 spot in women Janice....I got my cards half done, just got to add the stamping...Thanks!

terrie.mcnulty 02-19-2013 03:03 PM

bumpity bump bump

Jabauer 02-19-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terrie.mcnulty (Post 20015444)
bumpity bump bump

Your wonderful cards arrived today

Jabauer 02-19-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtrenn (Post 20009780)
Might as well put me down for 1 spot in women Janice....I got my cards half done, just got to add the stamping...Thanks!

I have you down.

Frogandbabygirl 02-19-2013 07:44 PM

I will take 2 spots in Children's

Jabauer 02-20-2013 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frogandbabygirl (Post 20015942)
I will take 2 spots in Children's

Welcome to the swap

tfover 02-20-2013 01:21 PM

I've got my three spots complete - hope to get them postal in the morning! :)

crocifissa817 02-20-2013 04:35 PM

Can I have one spot each in men. Woman. And fancy folds

terrie.mcnulty 02-20-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabauer (Post 20015455)
Your wonderful cards arrived today

Great! Envelopes are on their way to you for the square ones. I forgot to put those in the package.

Jabauer 02-21-2013 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crocifissa817 (Post 20017454)
Can I have one spot each in men. Woman. And fancy folds

Welcome

Jabauer 02-21-2013 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tfover (Post 20017090)
I've got my three spots complete - hope to get them postal in the morning! :)

Look forward to seeing them.

loveofsunflowers 02-21-2013 05:59 AM

Is there still room to sign up for this? If so, I would like a spot in the cards for men.

Jabauer 02-21-2013 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveofsunflowers (Post 20018495)
Is there still room to sign up for this? If so, I would like a spot in the cards for men.

Of course, their is room right up till the end. I will put you in the men cards group.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:21 AM.