Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Cards (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/cards-f107/)
-   -   *Postal* Masculine Card Swap 4+1 Due 5/4/13 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/cards-f107/%2Apostal%2A-masculine-card-swap-4-1-due-5-4-13-a-t570049.html)

ashleydeniz 03-10-2013 07:24 PM

*Postal* Masculine Card Swap 4+1 Due 5/4/13
 
Masculine Themed Card Swap
4+1 Due 5/4/13


Hi everyone,
This swap is for Masculine Themed Cards. The cards can be Birthday, Thank You, Just Because...anything as long as they're masculine. Have fun and be creative!


Rules:
-Standard Cards sized 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
-Use only quality paper and materials, with at least two paper layers and one embellishment.
-No envelopes required (unless you decide to make a non-standard sized card)
-4+1 Cards Due (+1 is for the Hostess) You will not recieve one of your cards back, so be sure to make an extra for you to keep!
-Include a sticky note with your cards so we will know who made your masterpiece. Recipes great, but not required.


Feel free to sign up for as many spots as you like, but please make a different card for each spot.

Mailing Instructions:
Place cards in a large ziploc bag for waterproofing. Include a card/paper with your name, SCS username and name of the swap in your bag.
Include a SASE with the same amount of postage that it took to mail to me along with extra postage stamps (as some cards may be bulkier). Any unused postage will be returned. Please do not send metered postage, as the post office will not accept them.

Cards due no later than May 4, 2013. Anything late will be returned unswapped. Please be considerate of others. I know life happens, so please PM me with any questions or concerns.

I love surprises, so lots of prizes will be awarded!
Thanks and happy crafting!

Ashley Deniz
552 13th St.
Colusa, CA 95932


(Names will appear in blue, when cards have been recieved)
Swappers
1. Khara- removed from swap
2. KC'sMom17- removed from swap
3. tfover *prize- 1st to sign up for multiple spots
4. tfover
5. rusticcottage
6. rusticcottage
7. Thisonetyme
8. firemnswif *prize- 1st to be received
9. firemnswif
10. Earlybird
11. Craf-T-Bear
12. Craf-T-Bear
13. barbaralynn
14. barbaralynn
15. stpinlight41*prize- 1st to be received
16. stpinlight41
17.
18.
19.
20.
20.

khara 03-11-2013 07:04 AM

Please sign me up, 1 spot for sure, may change my mind and go for 2 later. LOL Thanx, have a great day! Thanks for hostessing!
khara

ashleydeniz 03-11-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khara (Post 20052269)
Please sign me up, 1 spot for sure, may change my mind and go for 2 later. LOL Thanx, have a great day! Thanks for hostessing!
khara

Thanks for joining, so happy to have you!

ashleydeniz 03-13-2013 09:35 PM

Any other takers out there?

ashleydeniz 03-15-2013 01:22 PM

Any more swappers interested?

KC'sMom17 03-17-2013 04:53 AM

I'd like a spot, please, Ashley.

ashleydeniz 03-17-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC'sMom17 (Post 20063356)
I'd like a spot, please, Ashley.

Wonderful! Thanks for joining :D

ashleydeniz 03-20-2013 06:10 PM

Hi everyone. Any takers out there for masculine cards?
I'm organizing my scrapn stuff this week and hope to get some projects finished up soon! :)

ashleydeniz 03-24-2013 04:13 PM

Just saying hi! Happy beautiful Sunday everyone! :)

tfover 03-25-2013 07:20 AM

I'd love to have a spot, Ashley! Please and thank you!

tfover 03-25-2013 07:22 AM

Hey, sign me up for two spots - I may as well get my postages' worth in my return envelope! :)

ashleydeniz 03-26-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tfover (Post 20078409)
Hey, sign me up for two spots - I may as well get my postages' worth in my return envelope! :)

Sounds great! Thanks for joining! And a prize in that return envie for you too! :D

ashleydeniz 03-27-2013 09:34 PM

Bump. Looking for more swappers :)

tfover 03-28-2013 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashleydeniz (Post 20081018)
Sounds great! Thanks for joining! And a prize in that return envie for you too! :D

Excited! Have a good easter weekend all!

Craf-T-Bear 03-28-2013 10:43 AM

Considering & Subbing

ashleydeniz 03-28-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craf-T-Bear (Post 20084359)
Considering & Subbing

Hope you decide to join! :)

ashleydeniz 04-01-2013 05:35 PM

Hi everyone, hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
Happy Monday and have a great week!!! :)

rusticcottage 04-02-2013 03:35 PM

I'd like to join please
 
Could I have two spots please?

ashleydeniz 04-02-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticcottage (Post 20092173)
Could I have two spots please?

Of course! Thanks for joining!

Thisonetyme 04-03-2013 01:18 PM

Hi! Can I join?

Just one spot please!

Thanks,
Tammy

firemnswif 04-03-2013 03:03 PM

I would love to have one spot please? Excited to swap:)

Earlybird 04-03-2013 04:06 PM

I would love to join. One spot please. I'm new to swaps and excited to participate.

ashleydeniz 04-03-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thisonetyme (Post 20093688)
Hi! Can I join?

Just one spot please!

Thanks,
Tammy

Thanks for joining Tammy!

ashleydeniz 04-03-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firemnswif (Post 20093865)
I would love to have one spot please? Excited to swap:)

Thanks for joining! Excited to see what you come up with!

ashleydeniz 04-03-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earlybird (Post 20093973)
I would love to join. One spot please. I'm new to swaps and excited to participate.

Happy to have you, if you have any questions about swapping please feel free to ask or send me a private message.
Happy crafting! :)

ashleydeniz 04-07-2013 04:28 PM

Hi everyone, hope you're all having a great weekend! Looking forward to a great week!

tfover 04-08-2013 06:47 PM

I've got my first set of these completed tonight! :)

firemnswif 04-08-2013 06:49 PM

Happy Monday everyone! :)

ashleydeniz 04-09-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tfover (Post 20102998)
I've got my first set of these completed tonight! :)

That's great! Can't wait to see!

Craf-T-Bear 04-10-2013 12:53 PM

Please sign me up for 2 spots. Thankies.

ashleydeniz 04-10-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craf-T-Bear (Post 20106754)
Please sign me up for 2 spots. Thankies.

Happy to have you. Thanks for joining!

ashleydeniz 04-11-2013 11:31 AM

Anyone else working on these yet? Im working on some this afternoon....time to get crafty! :)

barbaralynn 04-11-2013 03:47 PM

I will take two spots.

Can I send both of your swaps together--this one and the baby one?

tfover 04-11-2013 03:47 PM

I've finished mine - both sets. I'm just counting my american dollars and I NEED SOME MORE! Don't we all? ;)
I've got to wait until I can go get some more money for my return postage - I will post when they get in the mail.

ashleydeniz 04-13-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaralynn (Post 20109030)
I will take two spots.

Can I send both of your swaps together--this one and the baby one?

Yes, please send them together. No need to waste the envelopes. Happy crafting! :)

ashleydeniz 04-13-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tfover (Post 20109033)
I've finished mine - both sets. I'm just counting my american dollars and I NEED SOME MORE! Don't we all? ;)
I've got to wait until I can go get some more money for my return postage - I will post when they get in the mail.

Sounds great! Plenty of time to get them in, so no hurry! Looking forward to seeing them :)

stpinlight41 04-13-2013 07:20 PM

I know it is a little late in the game, but I will take those last two spots...I am always dying for masculine cards! Lots of dudes in my life!

firemnswif 04-14-2013 07:26 PM

Productive week and weekend of card stamping. . . would like a second spot (if that's okay) since I now have 2 sets of cards:) Let me know if that will be okay ~ won't get to post office until Tuesday or Wednesday anyways. . . THANKS! Hope everyone had a great weekend! School field trip with my daughter this week = Brewers game! :)

ashleydeniz 04-14-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stpinlight41 (Post 20112674)
I know it is a little late in the game, but I will take those last two spots...I am always dying for masculine cards! Lots of dudes in my life!

Happy to have you. I've opened it up for more people too....hope to get us lots of great cards to swap. Thanks for joining! :)

ashleydeniz 04-14-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firemnswif (Post 20114126)
Productive week and weekend of card stamping. . . would like a second spot (if that's okay) since I now have 2 sets of cards:) Let me know if that will be okay ~ won't get to post office until Tuesday or Wednesday anyways. . . THANKS! Hope everyone had a great weekend! School field trip with my daughter this week = Brewers game! :)

I've updated you to two! Happy to see what you came up with! :)


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:59 AM.