In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search


Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2012, 01:02 PM   #441
Rubber Obsessor
 
kathibc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 118
Default have you gotten my cards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLatty View Post
stampinlaurie- your cards arrived today and they are perfect!!!
I mailed mine last Tuesday... have you gotten them yet? Thanks Kathi
__________________
Kathibc
My blog:http://www.designoriginalsbykc.blogspot.com
kathibc is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-04-2012, 01:41 PM   #442
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathibc View Post
I mailed mine last Tuesday... have you gotten them yet? Thanks Kathi
Yep, there are here. I posted that they arrived in post #417, but you may have missed it. Your daughter made a lovely card- you have another stamper in your family

I see that I forgot to change your name to blue in the first post, sorry about that. I just fixed it.

Last edited by LaLatty; 09-04-2012 at 01:47 PM..
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-04-2012, 01:53 PM   #443
Rubber Obsessor
 
kathibc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLatty View Post
Yep, you cards are here The card your daughter made is beautiful! I love the silver and blue snowflakes and the bling on the tree is perfect! She's a stamper for sure!!!
Thanks Patty! We enjoyed making them for this swap :P Kathi
__________________
Kathibc
My blog:http://www.designoriginalsbykc.blogspot.com
kathibc is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-04-2012, 01:56 PM   #444
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathibc View Post
Thanks Patty! We enjoyed making them for this swap :P Kathi
I'm so glad you joined this swap! It's been so fun and I love making CAS cards. I want to make some cards for this swap as well. I'm trying to finish my 100 cards in 100 days goal first. I'm almost done with that- I'm at 84 cards so I have 16 more to go.
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-04-2012, 01:58 PM   #445
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Today was my daughter's first day of play school-

LaLatty Stamp 'N Stuff: First Day of Play School
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-04-2012, 02:09 PM   #446
Rubber Obsessor
 
kathibc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 118
Default Congrats on your progress Patty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLatty View Post
I'm so glad you joined this swap! It's been so fun and I love making CAS cards. I want to make some cards for this swap as well. I'm trying to finish my 100 cards in 100 days goal first. I'm almost done with that- I'm at 84 cards so I have 16 more to go.
Congrats on your little one starting pre=school and on being so close to meeting your goal of 100 cards in 100 days during the summer! Don't know how you do it! Thanks for heading up the swap... it is a lot of work Kathi
__________________
Kathibc
My blog:http://www.designoriginalsbykc.blogspot.com
kathibc is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-04-2012, 02:35 PM   #447
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathibc View Post
Congrats on your little one starting pre=school and on being so close to meeting your goal of 100 cards in 100 days during the summer! Don't know how you do it! Thanks for heading up the swap... it is a lot of work Kathi
Thanks! It wasn't an easy summer for me either. My kids sure kept me busy. I'm looking forward to my 2 1/2 hours while she's in school.
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-05-2012, 05:01 PM   #448
Kookie Creator
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Dunnellon, FL
Posts: 402
Talking

glad my cards found there way safe to your house. thanks laurie
stampinlaurie is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-05-2012, 06:14 PM   #449
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Evening bump! I spent today making lots of cards and now I'm working on updating my blog with them.
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #450
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

I was so excited about my little one going to playschool again today that I totally forgot about our challenge and I'm mad at myself because I had time earlier today to post a card.
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-05-2012, 07:42 PM   #451
Swapper of the Month June 2012
 
Vickie Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left
Posts: 15,251
Default

Almost done! Plan to finish up this weekend and mail out next week. Will post when postal.
Vickie Y is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-06-2012, 07:12 AM   #452
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Good morning
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-06-2012, 07:13 AM   #453
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Y View Post
Almost done! Plan to finish up this weekend and mail out next week. Will post when postal.
Sounds great! Can't believe how fast this year is flying by! Next month is Halloween already!
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-06-2012, 10:30 AM   #454
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

BTT
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-06-2012, 03:57 PM   #455
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

3 1/2 more weeks until our cards are due!
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #456
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Oh, how I hate thunder storms.
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-06-2012, 09:07 PM   #457
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Geeze....I don't think this thunder is ever going to end tonight! Was it bad near you Kathy?
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-06-2012, 09:15 PM   #458
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

I should probably get off of my computer. My lights keep flickering. See you tomorrow!!!
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-07-2012, 06:10 AM   #459
Kookie Creator
 
thecrazycardLady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: mechanicsville va
Posts: 449
Default

Hi i would like a spot in each category please.
thecrazycardLady is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-07-2012, 06:17 AM   #460
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatterjoy View Post
Please add me to the list. Thanks, Scatterjoy
I'm bumpin this in case you stop by again. Which group did you want to join? I'll send you a pm too.
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-07-2012, 06:18 AM   #461
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecrazycardLady View Post
Hi i would like a spot in each category please.
Wonderful, I'll add you to the list right now. Thanks for joining us
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-07-2012, 01:19 PM   #462
Pearl-ExPert
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,569
Default

Hi Patty -

My cards went out in yesterday's mail.

Thanks for hosting
__________________
Lorraine
Wife to an awesome DH and Mommy to an adorable DS who is on the spectrum for autism
smhtwin is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #463
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smhtwin View Post
Hi Patty -

My cards went out in yesterday's mail.

Thanks for hosting
Hi Lorraine! I was just thinking about you today. Hope you are doing well! I'll watch for your cards to arrive and I'll post a message for you here once I receive them.
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-07-2012, 11:09 PM   #464
Stazon Splitcoast
 
Rosiebudstamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 11,608
Default

Just checking in ....everyone ENJOY your weekend!
__________________
******
Pearl

Last edited by Rosiebudstamp; 09-07-2012 at 11:18 PM..
Rosiebudstamp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-08-2012, 07:29 AM   #465
Proud Fan Club Member
 
muscrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Central PA
Posts: 20,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLatty View Post
Geeze....I don't think this thunder is ever going to end tonight! Was it bad near you Kathy?
Sorry I missed this post yesterday. We had a lot of storming overnight, but it turned out to be a pretty good day. This next weekend is ladies retreat. About ten of us rent a cabin and do whatever we want. We make some cards, some knit, some scrapbook, we hike and just sit around and yack. Leave Friday morning at 8:30 and don't come home until Sunday afternoon sometime. Hope it isn't as cold as last year. We all ran down to Walmart and bought long underwear, slippers and sweatpants! This year I'm packing those just in case. There is no heat in the cabin. We do have fans if it gets hot and we can always open the over doors to warm the kitchenor take a hot shower....
__________________
Kathy
QFTD211
S2S2014 Challenge
muscrat is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-09-2012, 06:50 AM   #466
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
Sorry I missed this post yesterday. We had a lot of storming overnight, but it turned out to be a pretty good day. This next weekend is ladies retreat. About ten of us rent a cabin and do whatever we want. We make some cards, some knit, some scrapbook, we hike and just sit around and yack. Leave Friday morning at 8:30 and don't come home until Sunday afternoon sometime. Hope it isn't as cold as last year. We all ran down to Walmart and bought long underwear, slippers and sweatpants! This year I'm packing those just in case. There is no heat in the cabin. We do have fans if it gets hot and we can always open the over doors to warm the kitchenor take a hot shower....
We were supposed to get a real bad storm yesterday and we were even in a tornado watch, but it ended up just being a little bit of wind with some rain.

I hope you have a great time at your retreat! It sounds like so much fun! I met a lady yesterday who wants to have crafting get togethers in her beauty salon and I thought it was a great idea! So maybe I have a new stamping buddy. She's a CTMH consultant so we would just have some get together as friends and not selling anything which I love. I don't like pushy sales reps.

Well, I have to run! My son has a soccer game today. Catch you later.
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-09-2012, 06:52 AM   #467
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Have a great day everyone! I won't be around much today, but if you need me post a message here and I'll get back to you tonight (if I can) or tomorrow morning at the latest). My son has a soccer game today. Well, actually he a tournament type event so I don't know how long I will be.

Gotta run!!!
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-09-2012, 06:53 AM   #468
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smhtwin View Post
Hi Patty -

My cards went out in yesterday's mail.

Thanks for hosting
Lorraine, your envelope arrived yesterday. I didn't get a chance to open it yet, but I wanted to let you know it's here
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-10-2012, 10:52 AM   #469
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Hi everyone! Whew...what a busy weekend I had. I'm sorry I wasn't around much. My son had a soccer tournament and his team lost all three games. My poor kiddo was so disappointed. The first game was awful the score was 7-0, the second game was 3-2, and the third game was 5-0.

Well, I don't think it was fair because there were 5 girls on my son's team and the other two teams didn't have any girls, but the rules say co-ed teams have to play with the boys. Plus my son had all three of his games back to back, there were no breaks in-between. Then our coach was told he couldn't sub players in the middle of a quarater so the kids were really tired and it was hot outside.

I don't think I would take my son there again. It was awful with the parents yelling at the kids during the game (not our team, but the other teams) and the one team had 4 coaches and they were all yelling the worst plus I over heard one of those coaches telling their kids to go after the girls on our team. It was just awful.
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-10-2012, 10:55 AM   #470
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Lorraine- I opened your envelop today and your cards are teriffic! I love the layout on your cards. Lately I've been looking for some new layouts to use. It seems like I've been using the same layouts lately.

Thank you for the brads too, they are sooo cute!
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-10-2012, 11:14 AM   #471
Rubber Obsessor
 
kathibc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 118
Default so sorry that happened to your son

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLatty View Post
Hi everyone! Whew...what a busy weekend I had. I'm sorry I wasn't around much. My son had a soccer tournament and his team lost all three games. My poor kiddo was so disappointed. The first game was awful the score was 7-0, the second game was 3-2, and the third game was 5-0.

Well, I don't think it was fair because there were 5 girls on my son's team and the other two teams didn't have any girls, but the rules say co-ed teams have to play with the boys. Plus my son had all three of his games back to back, there were no breaks in-between. Then our coach was told he couldn't sub players in the middle of a quarater so the kids were really tired and it was hot outside.

I don't think I would take my son there again. It was awful with the parents yelling at the kids during the game (not our team, but the other teams) and the one team had 4 coaches and they were all yelling the worst plus I over heard one of those coaches telling their kids to go after the girls on our team. It was just awful.
My kids are sports oriented but don't play organized sports... and much of it is for that very reason... parents and coaches yelling is not a fun way to spend your free time! Sorry that happened to your son and to you... at least you have here to talk about it!

Kathi
__________________
Kathibc
My blog:http://www.designoriginalsbykc.blogspot.com
kathibc is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-10-2012, 12:05 PM   #472
Pearl-ExPert
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,569
Default

Hi Patty -

All 3 layouts I used for my cards came from right here at SCS

I sketch out ones I like and keep them in a folder for when I need some mojo.

I have a tendency to use the same layouts too so I try to shake things up once in awhile and try a new idea.

What a complete drag about the soccer tournament and shame on the coaches for encouraging poor sportsmanship. And to tell the boys to go after the girls.....
__________________
Lorraine
Wife to an awesome DH and Mommy to an adorable DS who is on the spectrum for autism
smhtwin is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-10-2012, 01:29 PM   #473
Embossing Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 56
Default

Patty -- Just got back from the post-office. My cards are on the way to you.
ValerieO is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-10-2012, 02:38 PM   #474
Compulsive Stamper
 
cardphilelady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: TX
Posts: 30
Default

Hi Patty, I 'd like a spot on the Christmas card list? Also I am a follower of your blog, love it!
__________________
Chris Boldovici, TX
Cardphilelady
http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com
SCS RAK Member
cardphilelady is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #475
Compulsive Stamper
 
cardphilelady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: TX
Posts: 30
Default

OK dumb ? here......where do I send my swap cards to? Did I miss the info somewhere?
Thanks
__________________
Chris Boldovici, TX
Cardphilelady
http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com
SCS RAK Member

Last edited by cardphilelady; 09-10-2012 at 02:46 PM.. Reason: typos
cardphilelady is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-10-2012, 06:46 PM   #476
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Hi everyone! I'm just checking in. I'll answer your posts in a minute.
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-10-2012, 06:55 PM   #477
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathibc View Post
My kids are sports oriented but don't play organized sports... and much of it is for that very reason... parents and coaches yelling is not a fun way to spend your free time! Sorry that happened to your son and to you... at least you have here to talk about it!

Kathi
My son's coach is awesome! The tournament was something and quite a learning experience for me. I don't ever want my son to play sports with that kind of pressure. My husband and I both agree that we will let him play soccer locally.

Thanks to you all for listening to me vent
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #478
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smhtwin View Post
Hi Patty -

All 3 layouts I used for my cards came from right here at SCS

I sketch out ones I like and keep them in a folder for when I need some mojo.

I have a tendency to use the same layouts too so I try to shake things up once in awhile and try a new idea.

What a complete drag about the soccer tournament and shame on the coaches for encouraging poor sportsmanship. And to tell the boys to go after the girls.....
I have a favorites tab on my computer which links the splitcoast sketch challenges. I've been looking at those lately and I came up with some different sketches last week when I was trying to use up some dsp scraps.

I really liked the layout you used with the four squares in the bottom corner!

We have soccer practice tomorrow so I'm curious to see what our coach has to say.
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #479
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValerieO View Post
Patty -- Just got back from the post-office. My cards are on the way to you.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll be watching for them. I should be getting lots of cards now
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-10-2012, 07:12 PM   #480
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
LaLatty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North East, PA
Posts: 19,727
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardphilelady View Post
Hi Patty, I 'd like a spot on the Christmas card list? Also I am a follower of your blog, love it!
I just added your name to the list Thanks for joining us. I'm glad you like my blog and thank you for following me! I'm actually working on my blog post for tomorrow. The card I made turned out pretty nice (I think anyway).

I just saw your post below and I'll send you a pm with my mailing address. I try not to post my address within the thread since anyone can see it.
LaLatty is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Closed Thread





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off