Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
There are so many cute stamps and papers out there that have owls or birds on them! Let's have some fun with some kits with these adorable creatures, they'll make great cards!
Each spot is a 5+1 (the extra will be for me, which will be used for CCMC hospital here in CT). Please sign up for as many spots as you'd like but use a different image for each spot.
- 2 Images that are Owl or Bird related stamped in Copic Friendly Ink (such as Memento) on quality White Cardstock at least 4X5 inches (such as Gina K) in size. The images should be ones that can be colored in. Make sure the image is a crisp, clean one once stamped.
- 2 Pieces of 6X6 Patterned Paper
- A 12 inch piece of quality ribbon
- 2-4 Extra's - these can be embellishments, flowers, rhinestones, felt pieces, etc.. things that make the card special
Please feel free to include a recipe or anything else to make your kit special. Bag each kit seperately in a ziploc and please label the kit with your username and the group name.
**PLEASE make sure all the things in your kit match or coordinate**
I will be holding prizes for those who sign up for 2 or more spots and also will be having random prizes. I just love birthdays so what's better then a surprise in a birthday swap?
- Please include the same amount of postage that it took you to mail the swap to me and a NEW envelope for the swap to be returned to you. Also include a self addressed address label.
- NO metered postage as the Post office dosent accept that for any day other then the day its printed. If you can send stamps that will make swapping these back much faster, but if you must send cash I will go to the post office to mail the package.
- Any postage not used will be returned to you.
My most favorite number is 34 so if we get to that number, that sign up will get a big surprise from me!
2. mybugandi45 - Received
3. BfloStamp - Received
4. Chantsie - Received
5. Chantsie 0 Received
6. amberfite - Received
7.amberfite - Received
8. Mzinkspot - received
11. traci2944 - received
__________________ Roxane Secret Sisters Winter Swap MN Vikings fan (although very disappointed this season)
I Thessalonians 5:16-18: Rejoice always, Pray without ceasing. Give thanks in all circumstances for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
ok thanks then put me down for two spots so 12 kits total (i have two owl sets) thank u..also do i need to stamp a sentiment with the image too? or stamp that seperate?
and that is so funny that 34 is ur fav num it was my basketball number in school..all the way from jr high to senior yr
Sorry one more ?...do I need to include cardstock for the base of the card too...like a blank standard size card...also please pm ur address to me I keep that on a sheet on my desk with the swap info so as soon as I am done I can go to the post office ...thanks
sorry one more question..do I need to include cardstock for the base of the card too...like a blank standard size card...also please pm ur address to me I keep that on a sheet on my desk with the swap info so as soon as I am done I can go to the post office ...thanks