Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 04:49 AM   #1
SCS Swap Moderator

Heart March Swapper of the Month - StampinGoodDeeds

Congratulations to our March Swapper of the Month! Here is a little information about Susan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampinGoodDeeds
How you got started: One of my older sisters introduced me to rubber stamping, and then a niece signed up as an SU Demo recruited me under her. From there, it just became a crafting passion!

How long have you been doing this: That's not fair. I'm too old to remember!

Do you have any other hobbies: Far too many, including quilting, crocheting, scrapbooking, soapmaking, gardening, traveling, reading, writing, etc...

A bit about your family & friends: I'm married to a wonderful man named Ray Jones, and between us we have 6 children and 5 grandchildren. My husband is an ordained minister, and we strive to serve the Lord. I work full time in the Training field and am currently a Blessings Unlimited consultant. I love to encourage others positively, and to do good deeds (hence the SCS ID) --- my blog is also called StampinGoodDeeds.

Favorite tools of the trade: Cricut and my Big Shot with lots of dies and embossing folders.

Something we might not know: I'd love to retire with a big RV, travel all over the place and get to meet and craft with some of the wonderful people I've met through SCS someday, hosting fun workshops and just having a great time crafting with them all!

Favorite swapping experience: The Good Deed series I'm hosting now and have had fellow hostesses (BethKinder and Ducki for example) co-host as well. The SCSer's have such generous hearts and amazing creativity, and they bless so many others through the Good Deed swaps! I've also hosted a few virtual baby showers through these forums and meet-n-greets where many of us met in person as well, all of which have been wonderful experiences. Thanks, SCS, for the forum to do these!

Anything else that you would like to share: I love hosting and participating in swaps, I think moreso for the crafting fellowship than the actual craft items that come out of them (though those are pretty amazing as well).
Make sure you stop by and check out Susan's gallery and look for her in the swap forums.
Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - StampinGoodDeeds - Handmade Cards & Crafts

Feel free to post here if you have anything you would like to add!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 03-05-2012, 04:29 AM   #2
Swapper of the Month March 2012

I am so honored, thank you!!!!! The best part is all the friends I've made on SCS!!!

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Closed Thread