11-11-2011, 02:45 PM
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dundalk, MD
~~ BUMPPPPPP ~~~
Originally Posted by lrzaworski
I absolutely love Dustin Pike images. Doodle Dragon Studios
He does a lot of his artwork as digi stamps. But, if you do not like digi's, High Hopes Stamps, High Hopes Rubber Stamps: creative stamps for scrapbooking and card making
has some of his terrific works in rubber.
So this swap is dedicated to his wonderful artwork.
1) This is a 5+1 swap. FULL Cards please, standard A2 size.
2) Please use good quality card stock, with at least 2 layers on the card. Embellishments are encouraged.
3) NO particular theme. As long as the main image is a Dustin Pike image.
4) Cards are due on Feb. 1, 2012. They will be swapped within 1 week after February 1, 2012
5) Please put cards in a ziplock, and provide a SASE envelope. NO metered postage please. Also send an additional postage stamp. If not used, it will be returned to you.
6) Please send cards to;
c/o Dustin Pike Card Swap
91 Wise Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21222
If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM.
I will keep adding as many swappers that want to join. So keep 'em comin' !!!