Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree217Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2013, 08:55 AM   #1
Swapper of the Month March 2012

Default DONE -- Creative Card Challenge Roundabouts

Im wasn't really sure what to call this swap -- it involves card kits, challenges and making cards --- but here is the general idea:

For each round, there are two dates. By the first date, you make THREE CARD KITS WITH THE FOLLOWING ITEMS IN EACH, and mail one kit to each of the members in your group:

1) 6+ of the same stamped images you have selected for the theme of that round. They must be on cardstock and with ink that is Copic/Alcohol ink marker compatible, i.e. Memento black on GP110 as an example. They must be clear and complete. If any mistakes, do not stamp on the back of the CS as it could show/bleed through.
2) 4+ pieces of good quality cardstock cardstock that are at least 4x4
3) 4+ pieces of good quality DSP that coordinate with the cardstock/image and are at least 4x4
4) Bonus items (optional): Any additional items youd like to put into your envelope to coordinate and challenge your group members, i.e. die cuts, embellishments, etc. -- be sure to include enough in each kit for them to make at least 4 identical cards. Be creative and challenging!
5) BE SURE TO PUT YOUR NAME and the CATEGORY AND GROUP# on each kit please. It is also helpful if you can add your name and address on each kit.

Note: You may also want to make one card of your own for yourself too.

When you each receive the challenge kits from your group's members, you are to make 4 cards (all the same) from those items and then keep one and mail a card to each of the others in your group by the card due date.

So in a round, you end up sending out 3 kits and then making a total of 12 cards from kits in your group (3 kits/types) and mailing back out 9 of them (3 per person) as well as receiving 9.

Got the idea?

The rounds are listed below. Each group will have four members.
You can sign up for as many of few rounds as you like, but not for more than two groups per round please.

NOTE: As this is a direct mail, it works just like a secret sister swap and thus the same SCS rules apply dont join if you cant keep the commitment or you risk losing SCS swapping privileges for flaking.

TO JOIN: Post here in this thread and then PM me with your mailing address and letting me know which rounds you want to be in. I will PM you the names/addresses of those in your group at least a few weeks prior to the first mailing date for kits for the round.

You MUST check in regularly to confirm you are participating still, when you mail out your challenges, when you receive your challenges, when you mail out your cards and when you receive your cards please. We love to chat too and share ideas, so feel free to do that also!

See the next several posts for the open groups, themes and due dates!

Who's up to the challenge(s)??

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; Yesterday at 09:07 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-23-2013, 08:55 AM   #2

Default THANKSGIVING GROUPS FULL AND CLOSED

Thanksgiving Card Roundabout Groups
GROUPS NOW FULL AND CLOSED. Challenge Envelopes must be mailed by 10/1/13; Cards must be mailed by 11/1/13. Then you get them back in time to use for Turkey Day!

Group 1:
1. StampinGoodDeeds - mailed, recd kits, recd cards - Done
2. PMR - mailed, recd 3 kits; recd cards - Done
3. Paige - mailed, recd 3 kits; recd cards - Done
4. DCInkit - mailed, recd kits; recd cards - Done

Group 2:
1. Cupojafa - mailed, Recd 3 kits, Recd from Sheree and Pat , mailed her finished cards
2. Shereel - mailed, recd 3 kits, mailed out her cards
3. Itsme - Mailed, recd kits, mailed cards
4. Serenity_Stamper - mailed, recd 3 kits, recd all cards - Done

Group 3:
1. StampinGoodDeeds - mailed - recd 3 kits - recd back 3 - Done
2. MistyS - mailed, recd kits from SGD, KarenBeavers; recd Karen's cards, recd all cards - Done
3. CherryLime - mailed, recd kit from SGD, Karen, recd back 2 cards
4. KarenBeavers - mailed, recd 3 kits, recd cards from MistyS

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 11-25-2013 at 07:50 AM..
Old 08-23-2013, 08:56 AM   #3

Default CLOSED - MAKING AND SENDING OUT!

Christmas Card Roundabout Groups:

CLOSED -- Challenge Envelopes must be mailed by 11/1/13; Cards must be mailed by 11/25/13. Then you get them back in time to use for Christmas!

Group 1:
1. StampinGoodDeeds - mailed, recd 3 kits, recd all cards back - Done
2. Mzinkspot - mailed, recd kits, mailed out cards, recd all back - Done
3. Morgainegeiser - mailed, recd 3 kits, recd cards from SGD and PMR, mailed all cards - Done
4. PMR - mailed kits, recd kits, mailed cards back out - Done

Group 2:
1. Thecrazycardlady - mailed kits, recd kits, recd all cards back, mailed her cards
2. Paige - mailed kits, recd 3 kits, recd cards back - Done
3. Artisticsole - mailed kits, recd 3 kits, recd cards from Paige and Cupojafa -- CCL Flaked so SGD sent cards to her 1/14 - recd SGD's replacement cards
4. Cupojafa - mailed her kits, recd kits, recd all cards back - Done

Group 3:
1. Shereel - mailed kits, recd all 3 kits, mailed all cards back out, recd all cards
2. Itsme - mailed, recd 3 kits, reced cards, mailed all
3. Travanna -mailed kits, Recd all 3 kits, mailed out cards, recd all cards
4. MistyS - mailed kits, recd all kits and cards, mailed

Group 4: Non-religious Christmas Only
1. CherryLime - recd kit from SGD - Forgot to take on vacation so mailing after Nov. 11--SGD mailed replacement kits to Doris and Lela for now; mailed kits and cards 12/5/13 - mailed kits
2. StampinGoodDeeds - mailed kits; recd from Doris, Lela; mailed cards back out from Doris and Lela kits; recd cards from Doris and Lela - also mailed 1+3 add'l cards in case not recd from Kim (12/5), recd cards and kit from Kim
3. Serenity_Stamper - mailed kits, recd kit from SGD, Recd cards from SGD and Doris except Kims, mailed all her cards, recd replacement kit/cards from SGD and recd kit from Kim
4. Dorisonthelake - mailed kits, recd kit from SGD, recd cards from SGD and Lela except Kims, mailed all her cards, recd kit from Kim

Group 5: Non-religious Christmas Only
1. Healinghands - flaked/reported -SGD to cover - SGD sent out kit and 4 cards to replace
2. 2busyscrappin - mailed, recd kit from Sheree, recd Sheree's cards and Susan's, mailed cards 1/27/14
3. Stampingooddeeds - mailed kits, recd kit from Sheree and 2BusyScrappin, mailed card from Sheree kit and Michelle, recd Sherees' 2 cards
4. Shereel - mailed kits, recd card from SGD

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 03-27-2014 at 11:02 AM..
Old 08-23-2013, 08:56 AM   #4

Default CLOSED: MAILING & MAKING

Choose Your Favorite Image Roundabout Groups:

NOW CLOSED. Challenge Envelopes must be mailed by 12/1/13; Cards must be mailed by 1/10/14 - EXTENDED TO 1/15/14 DUE TO WEATHER/HOLIDAYS. These will be fun to use for birthdays, Thinking of you, Thanks, etc.

Group 1:
1. StampinGoodDeeds - mailed kits, recd 3 kits, recd cards back from all 3, mailed all cards back out - DONE
2. Venus@home - mailed kits, recd kits, mailing her cards out 1/7/14 - Monica's to her was returned for more postage so resent 1/13/14
3. PMR -mailed, recd3 kits, Recd cards back, mailed out cards - DONE
4. Monicas Silcott - mailed, recd 3 kits, mailed 12/6 due to pneumonia, mailed out cards 1/7/14, recd all cards - DONE

Group 2:
1. Morgainegeiser - mailed, recd kits from Paige and SGD, mailing cards, recd Paige's cards
2. StampinGoodDeeds - Mailed, recd kits from Paige and Morgainegeiser, mailed cards and replacements for #3, recd cards from Roxie and Paige
3. The crazycardlady - recd kit from Paige - FLAKED - REPORTED -- SGD sent replacements 1/14
4. Paige - mailed kits, recd kit from SGD and Roxie, recd Roxie's cards

Group 3:
1. Artisticsole - mailed kits, recd kits from Itsme and Misty, mailed all her cards, recd cards from Sheree and Itsme and Misty -Done
2. Shereel - mailed kits and cards, recd kits from Misty and Peggie, mailed her cards, recd cards from Peggie
3. Itsme - mailed kits, mailed her cards 1/11/14
4. MistyS - mailed kits, Recd 3 kits,

Group 4:
1. CherryLime- mailed, recd all 3 kits, recd Travanna's and Vickie's cards, mailed hers
2. Travanna - mailed, recd all 3 kits, recd cards from all 3, mailed hers
3. Vickie Y - mailed kits, recd kits from all 3, recd cards from all 3, mailed her cards
4. Brittney.english - mailed, recd kits from all 3, recd cards from all 3, mailed cards 1/28/14

Group 5:
1. Tlc.2scotties - mailed kits, recd 3 kits, recd 2 cards from SGD and PMR's cards - Mailed her cards, recd 2 cards from Michelle
2. Healinghands - Flaked/Reported - stampingooddeeds to cover spot - mailed kit and 4 cards 12/9, recd kit from Michelle, made and sent cards - SGD recd 3 cards back from TLC. - recd 2 cards from Michelle
3. PMR - mailed kits, recd 3 kits inc SGDs kit, recd TLC's cards and Michelle's cards
4. 2busyscrappin - mailed kits (12/17), recd 3 kits so far, mailed cards 1/15/14 - said her cards were returned 1/23 and resending 1/28? Recd cards from all 3

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 03-27-2014 at 11:00 AM..
Old 08-23-2013, 08:56 AM   #5

Default CLOSED AND MAILING: WELCOME SPRING ROUNDABOUT!

CLOSED. Challenge Envelopes must be mailed by 1/1/14 - EXTENDED TO 1/15/14 DUE TO WEATHER/HOLIDAYS; Cards must be mailed by 1/20/14 - EXTENDED TO 1/30/14 DUE TO HOLIDAYS/WEATHER. These are for Springtime Holidays such as Valentines, St. Patrick's Day, Easter or GroundHog Day! You can make any of these holiday ones for each group, just note the one has a non-religious Easter restriction if doing those.

Group 1: ADDRESSES PM'd
1. Mzinkspot - mailed kits, checked in
2. KarenBeavers - checked in, Recd Roxie's and Susan's kits -per mods, off SCS, send to Stampingooddeeds instead - SGD sent out two cards from Roxies kit and replacement kits
3. Morgainegeiser - mailed, recd SGD, recd SGD for Karen and Cheryl's kits, mailing cards, recd Cheryl's cards, recd SGD's cards
4. StampinGoodDeeds - mailed, recd Roxie's and Cheryl's kits, mailed Roxie's and Cheryl's cards, recd cards from Cheryl and Roxie

Group 2: (Non-religious if Easter for this group) - ADDRESSES PM'd
1. Mzinkspot - mailed kits
2. KarenBeavers - per mods, off SCS, send to Stampingooddeeds - replacement kits sent- SGD recd Cheryl's kit and Brittney's kit, mailed cards from Cheryl's and Brittney's kits - recd two cards from Brittney
3. Brittney.English - mailed kits, recd SGD's kit - recd kits from Mzkinspot and SGD, mailed cards to Cheryl and Susan from their kits, recd replacement kit
4. Tinamello - checked in via PM on 1/3/14, sending when weather allows --No Response, Mods informed -- SGD sent replacement kits and cards

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 03-27-2014 at 11:03 AM..
Old 08-23-2013, 08:57 AM   #6

Default CLOSED: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROUNDABOUT!

CLOSED. Challenge Envelopes must be mailed by 2/1/14; Cards must be mailed by 2/28/14. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! This group is for Birthday cards.

Group 1: Kids Birthday Cards - ADDRESSES PM'd
1. KarenBeavers Now SGD - Recd Susan's kit -per mods, off SCS, SGD Sent replacement kits and cards
2. StampinGoodDeeds - mailed kits, mailed cards to replace Karen's cards, recd cards, recd kits and mailed out cards
3. PMR - Recd Susan's kit, mailed kits, recd Susan's cards
4. Shereel - recd SGD's 2 kits, recd Susan's cards and 2 from PMR, mailing kits

Group 2: Male Birthday Cards - ADDRESSES PM'd
1. KarenBeavers Now SGD - per mods, off SCS, SGD sent replacement kits - recd Angie's kit and mailed out her car cards, recd Sheree's tractor kits and mailed the cards, recd Tammy's kit and sent out, recd Tammy's cards
2. Tlc.2scotties - recd kit from SGD, mailed her kits
3. AuntAngie - recd all 3 kits, mailed kits, recd cards from Sheree and Susan, mailed all her cards, recd two cards from Tammy
4. Shereel -recd 3 kits, mailed kits

Group 3: Female Birthday Cards - ADDRESSES PMd
1. Mzinkspot - mailed her kits. recd SGDs kits
2. KarenBeavers Now SGD - Recd Susan's Kit -per mods, off SCS, SGDsent replacement kits;
3. StampinGoodDeeds - mailed kits and a replacement for what would have come from Karen, recd 2 kits from Cheryl, recd 2 kits from Tammy, sent out all cards, recd Tammy's cards
4. Tlc.2scotties - recd kits from SGD for #2 and #3, mailed her kits

Group 4: Female Birthday Cards ADDRESSES PM'dp
1. Marcy Stamps - mailed her kits, recd kits, recd cards
2. Shereel - Recd Marcy's kit, recd SGDs 2 kits, mailing kits, recd 2 cards from SGD, and 2 from Marcy
3. Tinamello Now SGD - Recd SGDs kit - Response, Mods Notified - SGD sent replacement kits and cards
4. StampinGoodDeeds - mailed, recd Marcy's kit, mailed out cards fro Marcy's kit, recd Sheree's kit, mailed cards from Sheree's kit, recd cards from Marcy

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 04-21-2014 at 08:26 AM..
Old 08-23-2013, 08:57 AM   #7

Default MAKE ME SMILE/LAUGH ROUNDABOUT

CLOSED. Challenge Envelopes must be mailed by 3/1/14 Cards must be mailed by 3/30/14. These are for cards that make someone smile/laugh -- Those humorous ones or super cute ones that you just can't help but smile or laugh about!

Group 1: ADDRESSES PMd
1. Mzinkspot -recd SGDs kit
2. Tlc.2scotties - recd kit from SGD
3. StampinGoodDeeds - mailed kits, recd kits and cards, mailed out cards from spots 3 & 4, recd Tammy's cards
4. Tinamello Now SGD - Recd SGDs kit -- No Response, Mods Notified - SGD sent replacement kids and cards

Group 2: ADDRESSES PMd
1. KarenBeavers Now SGD - per mods, off SCS, SGD sent replacment kits - Recd 3 kits recd 2 cards from Pia, recd Vickie's cards, recd Tammy's cards, mailed out cards, recd Tammy's cards
2. Tlc.2scotties - recd SGDs kit for #1, recd Vickie's kit
3. PMR - mailed kits, recd 3 kits, mailed cards from Vickie and SGDs kits, mailing cards from Tammy's kit, recd cards from Vicki and Susan
4. Vickie Y - mailed kits, recd 3 kits, recd Pia's cards from 2 kits, recd Susan's cards, recd 2 cards from Tammy

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 04-15-2014 at 05:13 AM..
Old 08-23-2013, 09:40 AM   #8
Hardware Hotshot

O.K., I might be dense, but I am confused. If I send each of the other three members a card kit and I assume keep the 4th kit for myself. That card kit has enough stuff to make 4 cards - so you will basically get three card kits plus your own to make 4 cards each or in other words (4 X 4 = 16 cards). So are we making 4 cards or 16 cards or 12 if I don't do my own? Am I over thinking this?
Old 08-23-2013, 11:57 AM   #9
Swapper of the Month - April 2013

Send a message via MSN to artisticsole

I need clarification too....so we are sending out 3 kits (since there's 4 of us)... each with 8 images, 4 cardstock , and 4 dsp and they will supply bases for the cards? Then we make 4 cards with the kits we receive?.... I like this idea so I want to make sure I get it....
Serenity_Stamper likes this post.
Old 08-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #10
Matboard Maniac

I will take a spot in the Choose Your Favorite Image Roundabout
Old 08-23-2013, 01:06 PM   #11
Matboard Maniac

I too am a little confused and this sounds like fun so I want to join. So like artisticsole above posted which I think is correct and this has to be done by the first date. Then with the card kits we receive we make the cards and send them to the people in our group by the 2nd date? I think I got it! So it will be fun to see what everyone does with the same supplies. If this is right, please put me in for one spot in the Christmas Roundabout.

Thanks,
Cheryl
Old 08-23-2013, 03:00 PM   #12
Pearl-ExPert

I'm confused, too. Interested, but confused. Which is kind of a perpetual state for me, LOL.
Old 08-23-2013, 03:13 PM   #13
Kookie Creator

I'm guessing the 4th kit is for the hostess
Old 08-23-2013, 05:55 PM   #14
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

One spot in each category please. I need to jump start my card making!
Old 08-23-2013, 06:14 PM   #15
Stazon Splitcoast

Subbing ...

When I first read this, I thought there would be a "hostess" for the round who sends out the kits. Then the next round, a different person is the "hostess" who sends out the kits. Is that right?

Upon the second read over, it sounds like each person sends out kits, so we receive 3 kits and we have our own kit. Then we make four cards from each kit. Then we send out three cards from each kit. We are mailing each person 4 cards from the 4 different kits. Is this right?

I'm confused but interested.

Last edited by DCinkit; 08-23-2013 at 06:22 PM..
Old 08-24-2013, 01:11 AM   #16
Mad Swapper

One spot in "favorite images" please. This sounds like a lot of fun.
Old 08-24-2013, 07:38 AM   #17
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Send a message via Yahoo to Serenity_Stamper

this sounds REALLY cool, and if it takes off i will participate in the cycle which starts in january. i am just too booked until then, but it sounds REALLY fun!

Stampin' Up! Challenges on SCS
Old 08-24-2013, 07:43 AM   #18

i think peggie + cheryl + diane have it.

we send 3 kits,

own 4 kits (including our own),

make and mail 4 cards each to each person in the swap (1 from each kit, including our own), total of 12 cards sent

make a total of 16 cards, but keep 4 (1 from each of the 4 kits, including our own)

keep/receive total of 16 cards (including our own)

wish i could play.

Last edited by Serenity_Stamper; 08-24-2013 at 07:50 AM..
Old 08-24-2013, 07:51 AM   #19

ok, that exhausted me. i need to go take a nap LOL

DCinkit likes this post.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:57 PM   #20
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

Susan,
Let us know what we need to make. But I'm in regardless
Old 08-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #21
Swapper of the Month August 2012

Okay Susan my friend...I am subbing until I can figure out how this works...but I like your idea=).
Lmn likes this post.
Old 08-24-2013, 02:05 PM   #22
Swapper of the Month August 2012

Let me see if I got this...
first I make 4 card kits and mail out 3 card kits.
Next, when I receive everyone's kits I make up the cards and mail one of each to everyone. This will included the 4th kit that I make & keep for myself. So, in the end everyone will have 16 cards.
Old 08-24-2013, 04:49 PM   #23
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Thumbs up Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupojafa View Post
Okay Susan my friend...I am subbing until I can figure out how this works...but I like your idea=).
If I understand this correctly, it sounds fun! I'm subbing and will be back to sign up for a group (or 2) Great Idea Susan
Old 08-24-2013, 07:18 PM   #24
Hardware Hotshot

I find this sorta of humorous - as there are multiple interpretations of this swap. Funny how all our minds work differently, it's cracking me up!

Anyways I am interested in the Christmas & favorite image one, just waiting for Susan to straighten us out!
Old 08-25-2013, 06:58 AM   #25
Watercolor Wizard

Location: In a world full of family, friends and rubber stamps!!
Send a message via Skype™ to stampedbym

HI Susan!!! How are you? I see you cut your hair and you're in Boise? What! We have so much to catch up on. How are Ray & the girls?

Are these the swaps we used to do? Except there is no hostess. This is fun, everyone. You should do this. Basically what you end up with is a set of "matching" cards that are different because a different person makes them. I enjoyed hosting these kinds of swaps. It's been years!
Old 08-26-2013, 06:10 AM   #26

Nope... you aren't confused or overthinking. I underthought!
Sorry for confusion. You are right.

I rewrote the instructions -- hope that helps.

You would only make three kits to send.You can make one of your own cards for yourself but would send out three kits, and then would get back 3 cards, one from each of them. Each of the others would each make one for themselves and send 3 out (one per other group member).

You would receive three kits in the mail -- and thus make those, keeping one each for yourself and sending back out the others, so making a total 12 from the kits you get and mailing 9 of those back out (3 per person). Thanks for kicking my brain in!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgainegeiser View Post
O.K., I might be dense, but I am confused. If I send each of the other three members a card kit and I assume keep the 4th kit for myself. That card kit has enough stuff to make 4 cards - so you will basically get three card kits plus your own to make 4 cards each or in other words (4 X 4 = 16 cards). So are we making 4 cards or 16 cards or 12 if I don't do my own? Am I over thinking this?

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 08-26-2013 at 06:23 AM..
Old 08-26-2013, 06:18 AM   #27

YES -- each person supplies their own base or adds anything else to decorate it as they like. Its basic kits with images DSP and some coordinating CS. I did a round like this before and it was awesome because you received some new inspiration on what to do with different images.
You would make 4 cards with each of the kits you receive -- remember you will get 3 kits back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artisticsole View Post
I need clarification too....so we are sending out 3 kits (since there's 4 of us)... each with 8 images, 4 cardstock , and 4 dsp and they will supply bases for the cards? Then we make 4 cards with the kits we receive?.... I like this idea so I want to make sure I get it....

Old 08-26-2013, 06:25 AM   #28

No fourth kit. Only 3 kits to mail out, but if you want to make a card for yourself, you can of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecrazycardLady View Post
I'm guessing the 4th kit is for the hostess

Old 08-26-2013, 06:28 AM   #29

Well, close. It could have gone that way but I'm not requiring you make a card from your own supplies to send out. I suppose you could if you wanted to, but I'm only requiring you send out a kit to each of the others in your group. You do however make the cards with the ones you get back and then send out those back to others.

There is NOT a hostess for each round on this. Everyone participates at the same time in each round. The other ones I've been in where there were rounds and a hostess only per month unfortunately it seems you lose participants over time and those at the end get shorted. So this is all at once for each theme/round. I hope that helps.

So only sending back 3 cards to each of the members in your group in the end, from the 3 kits you received. You already mailed out your kit to each of them at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCinkit View Post
Subbing ...

When I first read this, I thought there would be a "hostess" for the round who sends out the kits. Then the next round, a different person is the "hostess" who sends out the kits. Is that right?

Upon the second read over, it sounds like each person sends out kits, so we receive 3 kits and we have our own kit. Then we make four cards from each kit. Then we send out three cards from each kit. We are mailing each person 4 cards from the 4 different kits. Is this right?

I'm confused but interested.

Old 08-26-2013, 06:33 AM   #30

CLOSE. There isn't a fourth kit. Not sure where it came from, but you end up with 3 cards back from each participant, plus those you make yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupojafa View Post
Let me see if I got this...
first I make 4 card kits and mail out 3 card kits.
Next, when I receive everyone's kits I make up the cards and mail one of each to everyone. This will included the 4th kit that I make & keep for myself. So, in the end everyone will have 16 cards.

Old 08-26-2013, 06:35 AM   #31

Yes, moved to Boise, they are fine, we are divorcing though.

These are swaps similar to what we used to do, but all at one time rather than over months so we don't lose participants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampedbym View Post
HI Susan!!! How are you? I see you cut your hair and you're in Boise? What! We have so much to catch up on. How are Ray & the girls?

Are these the swaps we used to do? Except there is no hostess. This is fun, everyone. You should do this. Basically what you end up with is a set of "matching" cards that are different because a different person makes them. I enjoyed hosting these kinds of swaps. It's been years!

Old 08-26-2013, 06:40 AM   #32

WHEW!!! I hope I have explained it well enough now and that it makes sense...

And I hope I have those who are interested so far signed up in the right groups. Please let me know.

I will be participating in a variety of groups and also backfill spots in case any are open as the time for each to close draws near. But you don't mail me any unless I am in your group.

You would end up receiving back 9 cards in the mail from your group plus should have at least 3 you have made yourself from the kits you received, plus if you made any of your own from your own image to start with.

Old 08-27-2013, 08:17 AM   #33

Did I lose you all??

Old 08-27-2013, 08:57 AM   #34
Kookie Creator

No,I got it. If like a spot in Christmas and favorite,image.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:14 PM   #35
Pearl-ExPert

I'd like a spot in each category please.

Old 08-27-2013, 03:24 PM   #36
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

Susan,
Do all the papers have to be the same? I didn't think to ask earlier.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:10 AM   #37

No, I don't think it would have to be. As long as they are coordinated with the DSP and make sense with the images.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMR View Post
Susan,
Do all the papers have to be the same? I didn't think to ask earlier.

Old 08-28-2013, 08:11 AM   #38

Awesome. Welcome to the fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecrazycardLady View Post
No,I got it. If like a spot in Christmas and favorite,image.

Old 08-28-2013, 08:11 AM   #39

Terrific! Glad you can join!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
I'd like a spot in each category please.

Old 08-28-2013, 08:27 AM   #40

Anyone else interested in Thanksgiving? We have one more spot open in group 1!

We already have three other groups filled and others filling up! Should be lots of fun!!