Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2012, 04:40 PM   #441
Hardware Hotshot

I received my cards today. Beautiful job everyone. Thanks for hosting Krityn

Dea
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-20-2012, 03:45 PM   #442
Stampin' Fool

I got my cards today. Fantastic job everyone! I especially like the card with the dress that has a skirt made of ribbon. Love it! Thanks, Kristyn for hostessing another great swap. I hope you will consider making this an annual swap!

Cards Kits for Everyting Swap
Old 10-24-2012, 09:46 AM   #443
Matboard Maniac

Hey Kristyn, I miss that Georga "Hey" I am so sorry it took me so long to let you know I did receive my happy mail. I have had a few issues lately, the latest being in the hospital with heart symptoms. It has left me with no energy but who wants to hear about that!!! The cards are fantastic, I love Vickie Y.'s, three people have asked me who makes that stamp but I don't think it's a stamp. (the lady looking in the mirror.) It's just beautiful and so femine, I do love femine. Terry Serman, love the little purse on the b'day card, the colors are perfect and I was lucky enought to get your dress form and buttons, just a note card also. How pretty and delicate. Love it. I don't know who made the Fairy Tales do come true card with the crown but I love it too. Interesting leopard spot pink paper, how perfect. With six granddaughters I will not be at a loss who to send these cards to. Thanks again Kristyn for being a wonderful Hostess, I truly appreciate the work that goes into that task. I will get back to you with the extra postage as I mentioned on the Recipe Swap site. Thanks also for the ribbon!
Closed Thread