Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Well, I had my mamo and ultrasound yesterday. They couldn't find anything that was suspious. Mentioned that I should have a follow-up in 6 months to see if hasn't changed. Both of us were very relived. That you for your prayers.
Kelly- I will be getting the addresses to everyone very soon...Just trying to get thur the rest of tax season (april 17th!) and military Ball (the 14th). once those things are completed I'm hoping that life will slow down for a minute and I can remember my name! then I will get the addresses out to everyone!
Sally-that's awesome that nothing was found! I'm soo happy for you...I can even begin to think of how nervous you were. I can only imagine how excited/relieved you are now! congrates is in order!
Last edited by tryingtofindtime; 04-11-2012 at 02:47 PM..
PM have been sent to everyone with thier groups addresses. if you are in multiple groups you will get a PM for each group. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm looking forward to another great round of this fun swap.
as in last round...any pictures posted of the card you made with the kit you get will recieve a prize at the end of the swap.
I've never done a card kit before, but I would like to try. Could I have a spot in June and August please. Thanks.
I'm going to put you in group 8 for june. I don't have anyone I can move for Aug. So I got you one spot for this round. if this round goes well, will most likely continue again for next 4 months...so we'll be about to get you in for more spots that round.
Here is a picture of my first kit. I have included:
3 - 6x6 patterned
2 - 6x6 shimmer paper
4 - main images
2 - saying images on cardstock
2 - saying images on vellum
4 - punched images of angels
1 Embossed 4 x 6
two types of ribbon and various embellishments more than what is shown but I had to keep something as a surprise for the person receiving this kit.
I sure hope you like them. Each kit is slightly different, but the bases of the kit are the same.
Hi Ladies...Happy early mothers day. Anyone have any big plans? today I've been house cleaning! how fun is that. not sure what tomorrow will look like. it's suppose to rain, so was going to BBQ but now not so sure.
I'm having a very special Mothers Day. I will be spending the day with both my sons. It's special because it will be last Mothers Day for a while that I will have them both near me. Son #1 is a Marine stationed in California and Son #2 is leaving for Navy Boot Camp on Tuesday. It will be bittersweet to say the least.
Kelly - Sunstamper Proud Mom of USN AN Spencer and Former USMC LCprl Chris
Stampin' Up Demonstrator Sunstamper Studio Blog
Christmas Card Challenge 34/100 completed
Happy Mother's Day everyone! I'm being very self-indulgent today. No work, no housework, no doing anything I don't feel like doing. lol So I will finish up my cruise scrapbook, and if the weather holds out go for a bike ride and take a walk on the beach to watch the sunset. Oh, and I'm pretty sure Dairy Queen has a Blizzard with my name on it.
so let me tell you all what happened to me on mothers day.
my DH and I have been going what we call "hammock Camping". this is where we bring only our hammock and no tent. He wanted to go out saturday night, I agreed, not paying too much attention to the weather. We brought Tarps to hang over us to protect us from if it was to rain. When we left to go there was only a 30% chance of rain. well, let me tell you, by saturday night it became a 70% chance of rain. Well 70% then became 100% when it actually started to rain, and it rained and rained and rained. Our tarps were working great, I was dry all night long, I was even dry in the morning when the unthinkable happened. I was sound asleep, and I woke up to what sounded like a tree branch breaking. to my suprise it was not tree branch it was the tarp grommets ripping out from all the water that had settled on top of the tarp i was sleeping under. the tarp fell down (water still trapped inside) on top of me, leaving me pined in my hammock. I hollared for my sleeping husband, who was at first like "what" (don't want to wake mr. grumpy when he's sleeping), then he finally looked over and seen I was missing under a mound of water filled tarps and came running to my rescue. Can you image!? I never felt sooo silly.
other mothers wake up mothers day with breakfast in bed. I wake up to being smoothered in my sleep. I knew the day wasn't going to be a good one! LOL...I guess you can say this is one mothers day I won't forget!!
Kristyn, you are one brave woman. My idea of camping is in a big RV with all the comforts of home and hearing the rain on the roof. But then, you got to feel that wonderful air just before rain and you can't feel that inside and RV. Put that on your calendar for next year, "no hammock camping on Mother's Day".