Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
Card kit swaps are all the rage now and with good reason -- they are fun AND useful! It's great to try out new stamps and what could be easier than a pre-coordinated kit?
Round 11 is done and on it's way so it's time to get started with Round 12....
SWAP QUANTITY: 5+1 (you send in six of the same kits and receive five different kits in return; one is for the hostess) for each spot.
CARD KITS INCLUDE:
1. 2-3 Magnolia images (Tilda or Edwin), all the same, cleanly stamped in a Copic black (Memento, Adirondack) and NOT colored in. Please label your packet with ink type. Please leave enough room for cropping.
2. Two 6” x 6” sheets of coordinating Designer Paper.
3. At least 12” of ribbon, trim, cord, or other ‘fiber’.
4. Set (4-6) of coordinating embellishments. These can be anything like brads, buttons, primas, gemstones, etc.
5. Optional items that really raise a kit’s ‘Wow’ factor are stamped sentiments, stamped backgrounds, punched shapes, sample photos of cards made with the kit’s supplies, anything else fun you can think of! Be creative!
***If you sign up for more than 1 spot, please include a different image and supplies for each kit. Thank you.***
PACKAGING: Package each individual kit in its own Ziploc bag and label with your name and SCS name. Place ALL six kit baggies in one large Ziploc and also label with your name and SCS name.
MAILING INSTRUCTIONS: Place large Ziploc full of kits in a self-addressed, stamped envelope (bubble envelope recommended to protect kit contents) and then place in mailing envelope. Be sure to use stamps because many P.O.s will not accept meter strips and make sure postage is equal to amount it cost to mail your kits. Include a couple of extra stamps or $1 in case your returns kits are heavier; I will return all unused postage.
Do not prepay for priority labels - the date they are purchased needs to match the mail on date...Priority stamps are OK
Also Canadian stamps can't be used to mail from the US...so please just send cash or US postage stamps.
DUE DATE: All swaps are due in my hands by February 10, 2012; if not received by this time, they will be returned. I will have them swapped out and return swaps in the mail by February 18, 2012. Probably sooner, because I am always excited to get my kits and I'll bet you are too!
***Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail your swaps, or at any time with any questions or concerns.***
We've had windy, WET weather today! The rain stopped after this morning, but tomorrow will be cooler with the high about 55 (yesterday it was in the low 70s). This time of year, we have temps going up & down like a yoyo!
Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving tomorrow!!
__________________ My Blog - Janet's Gems BRAK Member