Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 06:47 PM   #361
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie Y View Post
OmGoodness! I thought I had a "long" drive of 2 hours to get to the nearest Archivers! Archivers does have online shopping now but I think most of the product can also be found on other online sites too. I am going to have to check the Dallas area to see if there is an Archivers; would love to shop there with my DD. A lot of the stamp/scrap stores have closed around Dallas, but the Dallas area does super, giant Michaels, Joanns, and Hobby Lobby stores. I can always find things that aren't in the stores in my area.
Sorry but I have both of you beat .... there are NO Archivers in Canada ... I must drive to the US!! I have NEVER been to an Archivers ... I think I'll put that on my bucket list LOL!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 03-03-2011, 08:49 PM   #362
Pearl-ExPert

HEy everyone, i thought I'd pop back on to let you know that I have now recieved my image too !! (now I can stop pouting!! LOL). It was sitting on the table beside my chair in the living room but dh didn't tell me it was there. I just found it now. Imke, the image is darling!!! And the additional item is perfect! I have a million ideas running around in my head!
Old 03-03-2011, 10:05 PM   #363
Glitter Guru

That's great, Donelda. You see, it went quite quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggydl View Post
HEy everyone, i thought I'd pop back on to let you know that I have now recieved my image too !! (now I can stop pouting!! LOL). It was sitting on the table beside my chair in the living room but dh didn't tell me it was there. I just found it now. Imke, the image is darling!!! And the additional item is perfect! I have a million ideas running around in my head!
Old 03-03-2011, 10:15 PM   #364
Glitter Guru

Joanna, my DH is an amateur photographer. Can you imagine with how many pictures we come back? I think it will be at least 800-1000
It often takes a long time: The same motif - with exposed differently in Flash - without flash But I must admit the photos are really great.Of course, be sorted out and that takes a lot! I will definitely show some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbee Jo View Post
That vacation DOES sound fantastic! Monterey/Carmel is one of my favorite all time places. We try to see DH's old roommate every few years, not so much to see him (shh) but to go to Half Moon Bay and then drive down the coast to Monterey. We haven't been in a while and we keep talking about taking the kids to the aquarium there. I think it's one of the best in the US. I hope that you take lots of pictures and post them while you are there!!!
Old 03-04-2011, 03:57 AM   #365
Watercolor Wizard

Imke---Wow-you are really traveling the entire CA coastline! You should check with the list of Stamp Conventions in those areas--ya never know, there could be a huge stamp convention you might be able to attend?! Most of the scrapbook/card magazines will list who they are sponsoring for these events. CHA isn't the only huge event (althought it sounds fabulous) but I have been to CA twice for stamp conventions in spring/summer months! My sister in Arizona met me both times--AZ is a hop,skip and jump flight to CA! (And vice versa) if you wanted to incorporate the Grand Canyon into your intinerary!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Old 03-04-2011, 04:25 AM   #366
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Got some new copics this week so hope to play with my image. It is so cute.

Design Team for Two Paper Divas and Twisted Tuesday Challenges and
Meljen's Designs
Old 03-04-2011, 05:30 AM   #367
Stazon Splitcoast

Imke, your vacation sounds awesome!

A couple of years ago, the kids wanted to go to Disney. I told them not now, because we would have to save some money. DS asked, "How about tomorrow?" LOL I really need to start a vacation fund. We don't really do vacations; probably because my family never really did when I was growing up and it's not something I really think about. To me, a vacation is no work and doing whatever I would like to do that particular day; I love "day trips" because I really hate the idea of staying in a hotel. Now with all the talk of bed bugs everywhere, it really grosses me out! I do want to make some fun memories for the kids though, so we need to sit down, have a family meeting, and make a plan.

Susanne, I bought a Honda CRV a little over a year ago. I love it! I had really wanted to get back into a Honda. When DD was born, I sold my fancy 2 door Honda and got a Chevy Blazer. DH was worried I would hurt my back getting DD in and out of her car seat. When I bought my CRV, I couldn't help but admire the Accord; I will get another when I'm done toting kids around. Red and zippy, just the way I like it!

I havn't hatched a plan for Imke's image yet...must work on that....

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 03-04-2011, 05:54 AM   #368
Stazon Splitcoast

It's been nice here last two days I've been working in my yard getting ready for Spring! I trimmed back all my roses and my Crep Mrytle tree. I have a blister on my finger from using the cutters! Plus I wore gloves! We are supose to get more rain so today I want to put out weed and feed. I hate those dang weeds and they grow faster than anything else.

I haven't played with my image yet. It's suppose to rain tomorrow so I hope to play then.
Old 03-04-2011, 06:31 AM   #369
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Quote:
Originally Posted by taclary View Post
Got some new copics this week so hope to play with my image. It is so cute.
Did you get the 12 new colors!!?? I just ordered them a few days ago and should have them first of next week. Yes, the image from Imke is adorable! Can't wait to see what everyone does with it.
Old 03-04-2011, 06:34 AM   #370

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggydl View Post
Yay! Glad your images arrived!

Yep, going to an Archivers would be quite a trip for you! Like the bucket list idea!! LOL
Old 03-04-2011, 07:00 AM   #371
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi everyone! There is an Archivers in Kansas City which is much closer to me, but I never go to Kansas city. No reason to go there and no stamper friends to travel 4 hrs or more to go with me. The one in a Houston suburb is the only one in TX listed on their map of stores or was a few years ago. I have to admit the scrapbook store I went to in Coos Bay, OR was as good as Archivers and much better on stamps. It was as full of stamps as it was paper and embellishments but that is even farther away from me than Archivers. What I wouldn't give for a LSS!

I have baby Jevin again today but not his older brother. Jevin is now 9 wks old and so beautiful. Yesterday Jacen was being a little bad and my DH got an envelope out and told him "everytime you don't mind I am putting a mark on this and when your Mama or Daddy get here to pick you up I will show them how many marks you have". A little later Jacen ask me for some paper and a pencil so he could write, he looked at gpa and said, everytime you are mean I am putting a mark on this paper and showing mommy and daddy. He is 3 yrs old and too smart for his own good. I had to laugh. He really didn't want to mind yesterday and the baby was so sick, I really had my hands full. Jevin is still sick but a little better. I have my 11 yr old DGD Raven with me today too.

I haven't had time to color my image and think I will take it to CA with me as I planned to do. I thought it would be fun to make mine with Lexie and Denise. I don't get to craft with anyone too often.

Susanne, I have a Toyota SUV and it is bright RED. I love red vehicles and red is my second favorite color.

Well, the baby is waking up so play time on here is over for awhile. Have a great weekend.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Old 03-04-2011, 07:46 AM   #372
Hardware Hotshot

Linda: I giggled at Jacen's "mark making" story. He's a smart one isn't he?!!

Angela: I want to make a vacation fund too. My stepfather works for National Geographic and so my mom is always jetting off to some exotic location and I'm jealous! There are times when I have to call my sister to remember where she is! We all chipped in and bought her a satellite phone for Christmas just so we could call her no matter where she was! At this point, even Disneyland would be fun!

Susanne: I have nose prints on my car too. Kids AND pets! I say if you are dreaming big ... get a shiny new BMW convertible (red of course)

Imke: My DH is also an amateur photographer. It can be a pain in the behind sometimes as he sets up his shot. The rest of the family is usually standing in front of something with frozen smiles plastered on our faces and we are all thinking the same thing ... just TAKE THE PICTURE!
Old 03-04-2011, 09:27 PM   #373
Watercolor Wizard

You gals are a kick! I am sooo done with the mommivan, but I really like riding up high...BMW would be a dream since I like that style...However a BMW SUV would be a dream come true!!! But then again, who's got an extra 60K to throw around?!!!

My first car was a AMC Pacer (brown with Indian style interior motif)...my friends called it the 'pregnant gym shoe"...my second car was a Pontiac Lemans Sportcoupe...Fire Engine red w/ black interior/2 door...loved this car..zoom zoom...back when they made REAL engines!

And then there's the story of our Toyota Camry. It was a 4 seat car back then. I had my first child Kala with car seat, then came Shane, another car seat...one night we packed into my lil' Toyota and I drove, Kippy (my 100 lb Lab was up front with me,) 2 car seats in the back and DH had to shniggle in between the two car seats to sit in the car!!!..That was the night we decided to drive to Mazda and buy a mommivan...the car sales guy thought I was nuts giving up a perfectly new car (less than 30K miles on it) but I said...either the dog or the DH has to go...guess I gotta get a new mommivan!!!

Queenie Jo: When Muddy was a pup, he chewed all my seatbelts off the car -$150 a seat belt, and my two captain chairs in the center..chewed the arms off the seats---I can't even tell you what the wanted ($) for those ARM RESTS! {Did you know that the interior structure of the arm rest is basically a Tupperware bowl with fabric and padding wrapped around it?} Eventually, Muddy learned his lesson...I just ask the question...who in their right mind designs a mommivan with TAN interior? Who does this? It's like putting white carpeting in a childs playroom!!!

Imke---I am a dying breed of loving my 35mm film camera-it takes unbelievable pictures--they don't make my Minolta anymore and I have had people offer me $$ for it...I would never sell it since my DH gave it to me on our first anniversary (25 years ago)! It's big, awkward to lug along...but the pictures are priceless!

Angela---my BIL just bought a shinny new Honda Accord--DH had to borrow it and said it is the nicest car he has driven in years! DH drives a Volvo wagon...I call it the coffin car..absolutely hate this car...even the drink holders are in such a stupid place that you elbow the person in the passenger seat to handle your cup of coffee...honestly--someone was asleep at the wheel when they designed this 'jalopy'..and everything has been rebuilt and replaced in it! And...this car is always on the fritz..it cost a fortune to repair...the engine light is forever glowing on the dashboard!!!

Old 03-05-2011, 01:22 AM   #374
Glitter Guru

That's the only sad thing. Since we do a guided trip, I can not I choose where we go. I donīt know yet where and in which hotels we stay. If I find somewhere a Scrapbookstore-believe me - I will go in. I hope at least to visit a Michael's or Hobby Lobby or something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne527 View Post
Imke---Wow-you are really traveling the entire CA coastline! You should check with the list of Stamp Conventions in those areas--ya never know, there could be a huge stamp convention you might be able to attend?! Most of the scrapbook/card magazines will list who they are sponsoring for these events. CHA isn't the only huge event (althought it sounds fabulous) but I have been to CA twice for stamp conventions in spring/summer months! My sister in Arizona met me both times--AZ is a hop,skip and jump flight to CA! (And vice versa) if you wanted to incorporate the Grand Canyon into your intinerary!
Old 03-05-2011, 11:52 AM   #375
Pearl-ExPert

Hey everyone! Love all the stories about cars! Suzanne - dh had a Toyota Corolla when we met. LOVED that car!! It was great in snow too. But when we had ds the 2 doors did not work for getting the car seat in and out so we had to sell it and buy a "family car". I refuse to drive a minivan! Right now I have a Mazda 6 and Looooovvvvveee it!! It is a bit luxurous but I drive a lot for work so it is totally worth it.

Imke, what a great sounding vacation!

Okay, so I started on my card today and got it finished! I didn't mean to actually finish it but once I got started it just kinda fell into place. What an adorable image!! I had a lot of fun pulling my card together and now I can hardly wait to share it. But I think I will wait for a little while ... it is only the 5th of the month afterall. LOL!!
Old 03-05-2011, 01:51 PM   #376
Glitter Guru

Imke, sounds like a wonderful trip. I loved San Francisco and Napa Valley, dh and I went on a vacation there before we were married. I would lov to go back.

I held out on the van for as long as I possibly could. But the older two had to climb over the middle row into the third row of my SUV, unless I wanted to remove and reinstall a car seat every time we went anywhere, then I'd have to stand in the middle row and hang over to help them with the belts. Just not practical with four car seats. BUT I don't have to like my minivan, lol! I keep telling my dh, I don't like driving a van! He just laughs at me, it really is the only practical solution at this time.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:53 PM   #377
Glitter Guru

Holy smokes Donelda, you are fast! Post it whenever you like, everyone has the images. Can't wait to see what you made. Imke picked a fun image!
Old 03-05-2011, 04:25 PM   #378
Hardware Hotshot

Kathy: Oh you made me giggle about the minivan ... DH has been threatening me with one for years but I've held out so far. Every time my mom comes to visit she sighs when she has to squeeze in between two car seats. I totally agree that it's the only solution with 4 kiddos (or even 2 with visiting family like me!). Of course, my HS tag of being voted most likely to "have 6 kids and drive a station wagon" prolly hasn't put me in the right frame of mind to WANT a minivan either. Hey, can I help it if I was good in Home Economics and won a stupid award?!!!
Old 03-05-2011, 05:13 PM   #379
Gabfest Goddess

Donelda, I agree with Kathy, post that card!
Old 03-05-2011, 05:27 PM   #380
Stazon Splitcoast

Love the car stories too! The first car I bought was a Plymouth Horizon; it was certainly not a fun car. When I got out of college, I bought a Chevy Z24; now that was an awesome ride...it was loaded and fast! Then I bought my Honda Accord; Cherry Bordeaux Pearl and loaded. Loved that car, but I sold it and bought a Chevy Blazer when DD was just a baby. Susanne, like your Toyota Camry, it had under 30,000 miles on it...I think it was way under 20,000. I agree with your DH, Accords rock; I will get another for sure!

Friends of our family let me drive their van the first time I drove and it was a bit of a wild ride.... I have never driven a van again.... It was not even an option for me when I had kids!

Kathleen, I thought that maybe you drove a bus! Hee, hee...just teasing you! I can only imagine how much work it is getting 4 kids ready to go somewhere and then getting them all buckled into car seats.... I am tired thinking about it! That reminds me, we all wanted to see a picture of your little cutie pies!

Donelda, you sure are fast! Can't wait to see your card!

I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Old 03-05-2011, 07:07 PM   #381
Watercolor Wizard

VAN GIRLS....take note...Just when you think you might be able to squeeze your family into a sedan instead of a van....remember...your kids have friends! I cannot count the times I was carting around (6) kids---each could bring a friend home from school or for parties or after school playdates...there would be the caravan of VAN's scootin' outta the school parking lot, then we'd meet up at one of the local fast food/playground establishments...feed these kids, let them play and load em back up in our vans...I have USED my van and (they) have come in handy the past 19 years...so, don't think you are getting outta your van's so soon!!! <evil motherhood cocking head back laugh that sounds like the wicked witch of the NORTHEAST> hahahaha

Old 03-05-2011, 07:13 PM   #382
Watercolor Wizard

Muddy chewed my seatbelts and captain chair armrests OFF!

Imagine: It was a 1/2 day at school and each kid was bringing a friend home to hang/play, so we stopped at MickyD's for lunch and part of the plan was I had to have the insurance adjuster preview my car for the loss of seatbelts and dog chewings...I swung by the insurance office--emptied the kids out of the van and the adjuster came out to take pictures!!! <laughing> there were 6 backpacks in the back, MickyD's garbage all over the car, Muddy standing in the middle aisle, the seats were chewed, kids were horsing around, I am trying to have an intelligent conversation with the adjuster...the dog is barking (because this strange man is standing next to me on the side walk)...Finally he say's, "Um, Susanne, I think this is all I need (or can take) the insurance company will get copies of these pictures!!! hahahaha To this day, I think my insurance company felt sorry for me and just PAID for the darn seatbelts....it was so loud and messy...I am surprised they didn't send me a complimentary bottle of something to relax!!!

Old 03-05-2011, 07:15 PM   #383
Watercolor Wizard

Just this week; there were (4) High school-smelly hockey bags with 4 big HS boy's in my car...I cannot wait to tell everyone...Oh, I can't pick up anyone..my car is too small!!!

Old 03-05-2011, 07:53 PM   #384
Stampin' Fool

Lexie finished coloring her image tonight, just needs to put her card together. I haven't started mine, she is down here visiting with us and used my copics. She said she liked the color choices I have but likes the fine tips of the prism markers that I gave her. (Mom gave them to me) I just passed them on. She is going to go thru my paper tomorrow and see if she likes any of it.

I love my Rodeo SUV! I am so glad to be selling my truck.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I am enjoying visiting with my grandkids. One of my grandsons Gabe spent the night last night. The girls are here watching movies with us.

Imke, I know you will have alot of fun. I love Yosemite NP, been there about 4 times, we used to live about 45 min from one of the enterances. We have been to San Francisco I cant even count, my DH cut two fingers off in a table saw and was flown there and had them reattached in San Francisco so we had to drive down there alot!!!!! We have also been to the Napa Valley in the beautiful wine country. I have seen most of the places you are going to see. Everywhere is beautiful that is for sure.

We took a 9 day motorcycle trip and drove down the coast to Carmel, Montery Bay, San Francisco, Reno, NV, Mt. Lassen, and back to the coast here at Eureka, CA. We camped some and stayed in motels some. It was about 2005 I think. We had so much fun. We don't ride any more because of my balance due to my MS. I did love to ride though.

Last edited by leslie0090; 03-05-2011 at 08:04 PM..
Old 03-06-2011, 12:46 AM   #385
Glitter Guru

Hi Ladies,

about car's I can also tell a lot. DH was and is a fan of american carīs. I can not count how many cars we had. At least every year, a new/old one. There were always cars that had to be repaired. It was his hobby and it has much, cost a lot of money. In my town there were few U.S. cars. We are always noticed with a V8. LOL We had also a Blazer, Oldsmobile, Chevyīs.

Now we are driving a Mazda for over 7 or 8 years. Itīs more fuel-friendly. But if we win the lottery, we will buy a Dodge Charger or a Dodge Pick Up. Really cool.

Donelda- I think many have already finished their card. LOL You can show it at any time !

Denise- Only 45 minutes from the entrance? That must be great. I would often visit the park. And your bike tour sounds so great. Sounds you and Lexie have a lot of fun together. Great to have a stamping buddy.

Have a great Sunday !!
Old 03-06-2011, 07:41 AM   #386
Hardware Hotshot

Oh Susanne: I just about peed my pants I was laughing so hard at your insurance adjuster story! A woman adjuster wouldn't have batted an eyelash ... just talked a little louder over the chaos but you prolly scared the man out of EVER having kids! Men are such wimps when it comes to kids. To this day my DH won't take both kids with him on errands because it's too stressful. Hello, I do it every day!!!
Old 03-06-2011, 09:38 AM   #387
Glitter Guru

Congrats Linda !!
I just saw on Corrosive Challenge that you are the winner from our last challenge.
Wohooo- and your win is just great. I like to look at Sparkles blog, she makes great stamps. I have no - but they are very beautiful. Have fun. Was it a great tip with the Challenge, eh?
Old 03-06-2011, 12:22 PM   #388
Polyshrink Goddess

Send a message via Yahoo to Debra G Smith

Congratulations Linda!!! I just seen where you had won. Its was a beautiful card, so Happy for you.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:21 PM   #389
Die Cut Diva

Hi Everybody!!! I know I have been MIA all week...I've been in the hospital. Last Sunday afternoon I went to a class at my LSS and then ran into Walmart to pick up a few things and had to leave because I was so sick at my stomache. Monday morning I called in sick because I wasn't any better and then again Tuesday and I went to my doctor. He sent me to the hospital for a C Scan because he thought I might have a bowel obstruction or hernia and he was right. I had emergency surgery at 11:30 on Tuesday night and I was released from the hospital today. Of course one of the first things I did was check out my computer and I had over 100 emails. So I am currently trying to work through them but wanted you all to know why I haven't checked in this week. The good news is I will be off work for a while...funny laying in the hospital bed I was making a mental list of all the swaps and cards I could catch up on while off work...kind of sick huh?? At least I know some of you will know just what I'm saying...wow its good to be back home!!!
Old 03-06-2011, 02:22 PM   #390
Stazon Splitcoast

Good grief, Pat! What a week; I hope you are feeling better! Take care of yourself and don't overdo at home....

Old 03-06-2011, 03:11 PM   #391
Polyshrink Goddess

Send a message via Yahoo to Debra G Smith
Default Finished my card...

Wow...Pat it sounds like you did have some kind of week. I'm glad your home and better. You made me laugh when you mentioned getting to be home to work on your cards and yes I do understand. I haven't felt to woopy all weekend, but I manage to get to the computer and craft room just fine.

I enjoyed reading back through the discussion on the auto's different one's have owned and made me think of the four door Chevy Nova I had. It had no a/c just floor vents, no power steering and the dimmer for the lights in the floor and guess what I own now. A dodge and a ford minivan. My husband is a soccer dad (that's what he calls himself). My DH knee's are bad and that seems to work out for him, plus when we take trips it's good on and gas and we can move around. Where I live it's about no less than thirty minutes to the closets town. So trips to store, when we go fills it up with groceries.
Okay rattled on here long enough.
Just wanted to let everyone know I got my image finished and that I will be gone all this week and hopefully going to visit the kids and grandkids week after that.
I hope I posted it right.
Old 03-06-2011, 03:24 PM   #392
Stazon Splitcoast

My Goodness Pat! What an experience you had. So glad you are home and all is well for now. Enjoy your break from work and know I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Angela is right, don't overdo it.

Debra, I looked in your blog and your gallery for your card, didn't see it. Maybe I was looking while you were posting it.

Imke, I love Yosemite. When Denise lived at Bishop for that year, I went twice and both times to Yosemite. It is a beautiful place. You will love it. Both times I wore a jacket while I was there. It was in early June the first time. Did you know that if you win the Corrosive challenge for Feb, you are the guest designer for April? Well it is true, so I will be doing cards for the Challenges with you in April. I am pretty excited about it.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Old 03-06-2011, 03:52 PM   #393
Die Cut Diva

Congratulations Linda...doesn't suprise me a bit though your cards are awesome!!
Old 03-06-2011, 07:23 PM   #394
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriciae View Post
Hi Everybody!!! I know I have been MIA all week...I've been in the hospital. Last Sunday afternoon I went to a class at my LSS and then ran into Walmart to pick up a few things and had to leave because I was so sick at my stomache. Monday morning I called in sick because I wasn't any better and then again Tuesday and I went to my doctor. He sent me to the hospital for a C Scan because he thought I might have a bowel obstruction or hernia and he was right. I had emergency surgery at 11:30 on Tuesday night and I was released from the hospital today. Of course one of the first things I did was check out my computer and I had over 100 emails. So I am currently trying to work through them but wanted you all to know why I haven't checked in this week. The good news is I will be off work for a while...funny laying in the hospital bed I was making a mental list of all the swaps and cards I could catch up on while off work...kind of sick huh?? At least I know some of you will know just what I'm saying...wow its good to be back home!!!

Oh My goodness Pat what a week you've had! I'm so happy to hear you are home and doing okay!
Old 03-06-2011, 07:53 PM   #395
Stazon Splitcoast

Yeah! I finally set down and when through all the cards for FEB! OMGoodness they are all awesome! I seen so many ideas and different nesties I think I NEED! The coloring techniques were awesome! When I grow up I wanna color like all of you!
Great cards ladies.
Old 03-06-2011, 09:55 PM   #396
Glitter Guru

Oh, that is fantastic, Linda. I'm very happy for you and we have great themes in April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Palmer View Post
My Goodness Pat! What an experience you had. So glad you are home and all is well for now. Enjoy your break from work and know I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Angela is right, don't overdo it.

Debra, I looked in your blog and your gallery for your card, didn't see it. Maybe I was looking while you were posting it.

Imke, I love Yosemite. When Denise lived at Bishop for that year, I went twice and both times to Yosemite. It is a beautiful place. You will love it. Both times I wore a jacket while I was there. It was in early June the first time. Did you know that if you win the Corrosive challenge for Feb, you are the guest designer for April? Well it is true, so I will be doing cards for the Challenges with you in April. I am pretty excited about it.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:00 PM   #397
Glitter Guru

Pat- I've been wondering where you were last week. Thankfully the surgery went well and it is good to hear that you are at home. Anything is better than in the hospital to be I wish you a speedy recovery !!! AND as the others said: Do not overdo it !

Debra- Your card is awesome ! Love the DP and the colors. You did a perfect job with this image.

Last edited by germanstampler; 03-06-2011 at 10:03 PM..
Old 03-07-2011, 02:58 AM   #398

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriciae View Post
I can identify with you Pat! What we don't do sometimes to get some time off work! Sick minds think alike!! LOL

Please take care and don't over-do. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 03-07-2011, 03:55 AM   #399
Glitter Guru

Hi Ladies,

have you seen it ? Debra and Patti have posted their cards in the our March Gallery. I left some love - they are beautiful - and i added the link for you in # 2
Old 03-07-2011, 06:35 AM   #400

Debra and Patti...your cards are beautiful!