Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2012, 04:46 PM   #1
Crimping Master

Default A Stampin' Up Demonstrator needs Prayers...

I have a friend who is a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and this past Wednesday had a stroke. I got the news today that they were able to stop the bleeding and she is doing OK so far. She has been in the business for over 20 years and she is also a teacher for special needs children. She is a wonderful woman and goes out of her way to help stampers and others. I was in shock when I heard this news -- she is in her mid 40's and she has a few videos on her website for different techniques. She has been a great help to me in my cardmaking. I'd like it if all of you would remember her in your prayers....and in a few days she might be home and I would hope that you would all find it in your hearts to shower her with cards of encouragement and get well soon cards.

She did live in or near York, PA and I know that she still connects with some people there that still order from her....if any of you know her or of her by way of PA Stampin' Up Demonstrators....please let them all know by way of email or phone.

Thank you so very much for reading this -- Send cards to:

Danielle George
127 Hotchkiss Avenue
Thomaston, CT 06787-1526
Old 12-03-2012, 02:11 PM   #2
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I have posted your message in the demonstrator forum - I am so sorry for your friend and pray for her recovery!
Claudia
Check out the SU Creative Crew gallery HERE
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:42 AM   #3
Compulsive Stamper

I will send her a card today. I used to work with special ed, and now decorate their bulletin boards. Those teachers are sooo busy it's hard for them to do their own.
Danielle will be in my prayers!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-04-2012, 10:21 PM   #4
Crimping Master

Thank you so very much == this is really muchly appreciated!!!!! She jiggled so many things and always managed to get to her two boys' football, soccer, and hockey games. I admire her so very much. Her boys are being really brave right now -- they said she is getting stronger every day. We'll just keep up the prayers for now!! Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU !!!
Old 12-27-2012, 12:07 PM   #5
Crimping Master

I would like to thank you all for the cards you sent to Danielle!! I went to see her yesterday at Mt. Sinai Rehab Center in Hartford, CT....she was in the gym working on a recumbent bike -- 5 min. on and 3 minute rest and so on for an hour. === she's doing pretty well --- she has tremors in her right hand and her left side is still a little numb. She will be coming home on New Year's Eve provided everything goes well....She needs speech therapy (still slurring a little) but doing well enough for a really good conversation. Her husband's sister is a nurse in PA -- so she will be going there for about 4 weeks of intense Physical Therapy....I am so happy that she is doing well....she couldn't get over receiving cards for Splitcoast Stampers and other SU demonstrators.!!
(She's the one who told me about Splitcoast Stampers when I was beginning !!)

So thank you all for your support and please keep Danielle in your prayers !!!!!