Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?
1. If you are active in the Need a Lift forum then you most certainly are familiar with Roseanne (Sumtoy)a cherished member of the SCS community! Roseanne has sent countless cards to others in their time of need. She is very active in this forum and now it's our chance to thank her and pay her back for her kindness over the years during her time of need.
2. Roseanne has had some difficult health issues over the last year. She has kept stamping when she could, but she's had a rough go of it. Turns out she needs some pretty extensive back surgery and she's having that done on April 28th (Wednesday) She will be in the hospital for 2-3 days. She won't be able to spend time stamping or sitting at the computer much in the beginning stages of her recovery and as she gets better, she has been advised that she can only spend about 30 minutes a day doing what she loves! And hey, we all know it takes 30 minutes to leave a dozen comments or just come up with an idea for your card! Snort!
3. And if that wasn't enough, on Friday (a week ago), her mother-in-law had a stroke and passed away. Let's send cards to Roseanne to lift her spirit and keep her inspired, motivated and loved while she recovers from her surgery.
1. Cambria, another longtime SCS member, Dirty Dozen Alumni, and the owner of Our Craft Lounge stamps lost the same loved one as Roseanne's MIL is Cambria's grandmother.
2. They both could use some SCS love at a difficult time!
Send me a pm if you would like Roseanne and/or Cambria's address.
Hi guys. I will pm each of you the addresses. It doesn't surprise me that they are on RAK list Dorothy. Thanks for that little tidbit. I will send all three of you the addresses just so you have them handy. Thanks so much.
Thank you for doing this. I will send cards out this week. I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL. My goodness such pain and sorrow here. Praying for all of you going through difficult times.
Hugs, prayers and blessings to you all,
Oh gosh, Cindy!
I didn't know about Sumtoy's difficulties, or that her MIL was Cami's precious grandmother.
Thanks so much for your own generous heart.
My thoughts & prayers go out to your family as well.
__________________ TexasGrammy ** Bev Gerard** SCS Moderator Texas Rubber & Ink * SUO blog My SU
Needing SU inspiration? Check out the latest from our SCS Creative Crew each month:Creative Crew Galleries! Psssssssssssst! New creations appearing July 1st!
Surgery was successful, but I am very limited in the amount of time I can sit and stamp...Back brace is not comfortable sitting for sure. Thank you for all the lovely cards and well wishes. I hope to be back online making cards and posting withing the next month
Hugs and Love to all
Thanks also for all the sympathy cards for the loss of my dear MIL.