Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Like Splitcoaststampers on Facebook Follow Splitcoaststampers on Twitter Watch Splitcoaststampers Videos on YouTube

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree44Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 08:38 AM   #1441
Rubber Obsessor

Send a message via Yahoo to sekerosiris
Default recieved supplies /cards yesterday

i recieved some supplys and beautiful cards in the mail yesterday for the wichita RM house thank you!~
Old 04-15-2012, 12:10 PM   #1442
Pearl-ExPert

Thumbs up Crazy week, last week...

Jodi,

I'm going to send you a paypal request for payment for the envies, and get them in the mail tomorrow. janesjunque at yahoo dot com is the address that I use.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 04-15-2012, 03:06 PM   #1443
Compulsive Stamper

Default RMH

Hi Jane, Yes I would like to send cards to all 3 locations in Iowa. I will let you know when I have them ready to go and how many. I would love to order some envelope sleeves from you as well as envelopes. For the sleeves, I could use around 1000. For the envies, I could use around 250. Thanks Nancy Kee
Old 04-15-2012, 05:35 PM   #1444
Pearl-ExPert

Default Sounds good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancysboy1 View Post
Hi Jane, Yes I would like to send cards to all 3 locations in Iowa. I will let you know when I have them ready to go and how many. I would love to order some envelope sleeves from you as well as envelopes. For the sleeves, I could use around 1000. For the envies, I could use around 250. Thanks Nancy Kee
Do you want me to send you 100 of each color, white and birch and 50 of the kraft??? That would be $18.50 for the envies and $20 for the plastic sleeves. I would have to let you know what shipping is but it would probably be cheapest in a flat rate med box, which is about $11. I'll stick some of the kraft and birch paper that I have (it matches the envies) for card bases in there for you as well. Do you have a paypal account??? If so, I'll need that to send you a bill and your address as well. You can send them to me in a PM.

Talk soon!
Old 04-16-2012, 04:36 AM   #1445
Pearl-ExPert

Default It's Monday!!!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Hugs!
Jane
Old 04-20-2012, 05:48 PM   #1446
Pearl-ExPert

Default Envelopes, anyone????

I'm going to place an order for envelopes, too, so I'm wondering if anyone else wants some. I have to order 6,000 in order to get them for $2/100, and there will be the cost to ship them to you, but where can you get envies for that price??? Barb has ordered these before, and they are nice envelopes. I have people who want 1,000, but I'd like to get some more people involved, so I don't have boxes of envelopes all over my house! If you want, I can also send you some of the clear plastic card sleeves for $2/100 as well. I just got in 4,000 of them, but Nancy is getting 1,000 of them.

Let me know, and I'll get an order placed!
Old 04-20-2012, 05:49 PM   #1447
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Evening, getting ready to head to Milwaukee for the weekend, leaving madison around 1:30. Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 04-21-2012, 09:50 AM   #1448
Kookie Creator

Are the envelopes and clear sleeves for A2 cards and are the envelopes white? If they are A2 size and white, I'll go in with you. SARGE
Old 04-21-2012, 04:05 PM   #1449
Pearl-ExPert

Default Hey stranger!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
Are the envelopes and clear sleeves for A2 cards and are the envelopes white? If they are A2 size and white, I'll go in with you. SARGE
How have you been??? I haven't been able to make my yearly trek down your way this year, but both my brother and his wife and my sister and her kids and grandson were able to make it up for Christmas this year. Jacob(her grandson) is 5 and saw snow for the first time! It was really cool! Brooke and Chris(her kids) might have seen snow one time before this! I was just happy we had snow, because it was a really mild winter!

Yes, the envelopes are white and A2, and the plastic sleeves are the A2+ which holds both a card and an envelope! How many do you want????
Old 04-21-2012, 07:36 PM   #1450
Kookie Creator

Hi, things down here are good. While our winter was beautiful, spring has been interesting to say the least. For example, it is 11:30 PM and we just came under a tornado watch! It stormed on Friday but we waited for rain all day today and nothing - now this watch. As for your sale, I'd like 200 envelopes and 100 sleeves. No rush in the mailing, just send it the cheapest way. If you'll PM me with the total and I'll get it to you right off. Thanks, Kay
Old 04-22-2012, 03:54 AM   #1451
Pearl-ExPert

i'll jump in on this as well...I'd like 700= 800 envies---whichever fits in a medium size flat rate box and equal amt ofsleeves. I can pay via paypal
Old 04-22-2012, 07:28 AM   #1452
Pearl-ExPert

Default I know! My family has told me about how crazy it's been!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
Hi, things down here are good. While our winter was beautiful, spring has been interesting to say the least. For example, it is 11:30 PM and we just came under a tornado watch! It stormed on Friday but we waited for rain all day today and nothing - now this watch. As for your sale, I'd like 200 envelopes and 100 sleeves. No rush in the mailing, just send it the cheapest way. If you'll PM me with the total and I'll get it to you right off. Thanks, Kay
I'll put you on the list, get the envelopes ordered, and get these out to you after they come in. I can't give you a specific amount until after I get the envelopes, but at most, it would be around $10 for that med flat rate box. I doubt it will be that much though.

Talk soon!

Jane
Old 04-22-2012, 07:47 AM   #1453
Pearl-ExPert

Thumbs up Wonderful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanryan6 View Post
i'll jump in on this as well...I'd like 700= 800 envies---whichever fits in a medium size flat rate box and equal amt ofsleeves. I can pay via paypal
Sounds good, Linda! I'll send you a paypal bill.

I'm going to order the envies today, so I'll let everyone know when they arrive.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:05 AM   #1454
Pearl-ExPert

Default Just places the envelope order.

They actually raised the price of their envelopes a little, and also the price of their shipping.

The total will actually be $2.32/100 envelopes. I hope that is OK with everyone!
Old 04-22-2012, 12:12 PM   #1455
Pearl-ExPert

sounds good with me Janie---thanks for doing this!
Old 04-22-2012, 05:58 PM   #1456
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm totally okay with the "adjusted" price. Thanks Janie!

Headed to bed soon......Got home from Milwaukee about an hour ago. 6am comes early when you have spent the last couple of days at the ballpark
Old 04-22-2012, 07:09 PM   #1457
Kookie Creator

I'm okay with the new price also. Thanks

Last edited by Sarge; 04-22-2012 at 07:10 PM.. Reason: missed a space
Old 04-23-2012, 04:00 AM   #1458
Pearl-ExPert

Jodi and Nancy Kee---I can also send you some cards for your houses...if you can pm me your addy's i'll be able to get that in the mail by the end of the month

Linda
Old 04-23-2012, 09:34 AM   #1459
Glitter Guru

Hi Ladies,
I can't commit to adopting a house right now (I'm very involved with chemo angels, so I wouldn't have time to adopt a house, but may in the future).

Right now, I have a large box of card making supplies, card blanks and envies, buttons, eyelets, stickers, rub ons, flowers, some precut cards with mats for layering (just need an image). And some other random card supplies. Don't know if any of you could use this?

Also, I have many card fronts left over from my days as a SU demo. Would anyone like these?

One other thing, I've done many card kit swaps and have more than I could use in a lifetime. Each kit consists of a few images, 2 patterned papers, ribbon and some embellishments. Pretty much all you need to assemble a card. Could anyone use some of these?

If none of this is needed, no problem. I was just looking for somewhere to donate some unloved supplies. RMH is close to my heart (I used to be a pediatric nurse and know how important the RMH houses are to families). I think what you all are doing is great!
Old 04-25-2012, 10:15 AM   #1460
Pearl-ExPert

Heart We'd love to take your supplies!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen Curry View Post
Hi Ladies,
I can't commit to adopting a house right now (I'm very involved with chemo angels, so I wouldn't have time to adopt a house, but may in the future).

Right now, I have a large box of card making supplies, card blanks and envies, buttons, eyelets, stickers, rub ons, flowers, some precut cards with mats for layering (just need an image). And some other random card supplies. Don't know if any of you could use this?

Also, I have many card fronts left over from my days as a SU demo. Would anyone like these?

One other thing, I've done many card kit swaps and have more than I could use in a lifetime. Each kit consists of a few images, 2 patterned papers, ribbon and some embellishments. Pretty much all you need to assemble a card. Could anyone use some of these?

If none of this is needed, no problem. I was just looking for somewhere to donate some unloved supplies. RMH is close to my heart (I used to be a pediatric nurse and know how important the RMH houses are to families). I think what you all are doing is great!
Hi Kathleen,

I totally know what it is to be busy with a project, so I understand. We would love to take the items that you have for this project. If you mail the items to me, I can split them up between the houses. I've been gathering card kits for the houses, but I want to have enough to give one to each child at the house! The Minneapolis House has 48 rooms!!! The Milwaukee house has 38 rooms! So, you can see where we need a boxful for each house. Plus, I am trying to make sure that the cards go to the kids at the appropriate seasons.

I send card fronts out to adopters when they initially sign up, so they have a source for quick cards for their house. The other supplies I either give to the houses or use for cards for the houses. I also have a lot of images from Wish-RAK, so I can make up quick card kits with your supplies, too!

My address is:

Jane Newton
PO Box 403
Brandon, WI 53919

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Hugs and Blessings,
Jane

PS: you are involved in another wonderful project!
Old 04-26-2012, 04:57 AM   #1461
Glitter Guru

Thanks Jane, got a box on the way to the po this morning, headed your way. Will still be sorting things in the next few weeks, but got a good start!
Old 04-26-2012, 05:27 AM   #1462
Mad Swapper

Just popping in to say I am working on Mother's Day cards and will be taking them in soon! Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 04-26-2012, 06:43 AM   #1463
Pearl-ExPert

Heart Wonderful!

Quote:
Thanks Jane, got a box on the way to the po this morning, headed your way. Will still be sorting things in the next few weeks, but got a good start!
That is fantastic, Kathleen! I'm sending out envelopes and plastic sleeves to house adopters, so I will be able to send some of the things to them!

Have a beautiful day!

Hugs and Blessings,

Jane
Old 04-26-2012, 06:45 AM   #1464
Pearl-ExPert

Heart Hi Martha!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaws29 View Post
Just popping in to say I am working on Mother's Day cards and will be taking them in soon! Hope everyone has a great day!
Good to hear from you! Do you need any envelopes or card sleeves???? I got them for $2/100 for both of them!!!!
Old 04-26-2012, 10:32 AM   #1465
Mad Swapper

Default envelopes

Quote:
Originally Posted by janiekay View Post
Good to hear from you! Do you need any envelopes or card sleeves???? I got them for $2/100 for both of them!!!!
Thanks Jane, I have plenty right now, but will take 500 of both, how can I send you money, paypal, or check?
Old 04-26-2012, 12:07 PM   #1466
Pearl-ExPert

Default paypal works

Quote:
Thanks Jane, I have plenty right now, but will take 500 of both, how can I send you money, paypal, or check?
I have a paypal account, so that might be easiest. I'm also checking into flat rate regional boxes. They are almost HALF the price of the regular flat rate boxes! You can't get these boxes at the post office, you have to order them online, so I did that. I will check to see if you are too far away to use the regional box, but it works to St. Louis, and you aren't much further!

If you are OK waiting, I think I can save you shipping costs.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:38 AM   #1467
Mad Swapper

Default regional

Quote:
I have a paypal account, so that might be easiest. I'm also checking into flat rate regional boxes. They are almost HALF the price of the regular flat rate boxes! You can't get these boxes at the post office, you have to order them online, so I did that. I will check to see if you are too far away to use the regional box, but it works to St. Louis, and you aren't much further!

If you are OK waiting, I think I can save you shipping costs.
I am fine waiting, just let me know when you find out!
Old 04-27-2012, 05:17 AM   #1468
Pearl-ExPert

Thumbs up Regional Rate Flat Boxes

Quote:
I am fine waiting, just let me know when you find out!
Sounds good!

I just found out about these. You have to order the boxes on-line, and buy the postage on-line, but you bring them to the PO.

They said 7-10 days for shipping. We'll see!

Have a great day, everyone!!!!
Old 04-29-2012, 06:22 PM   #1469
Pearl-ExPert

Default Rushing to get cards done!

I have cards due for my local swap tomorrow, and I only have one set done! I need to get busy! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Old 04-30-2012, 04:57 AM   #1470
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Sounds good!

I just found out about these. You have to order the boxes on-line, and buy the postage on-line, but you bring them to the PO.

They said 7-10 days for shipping. We'll see!

Have a great day, everyone!!!!
just send me a paypal invoice for the total. marthascreations@tds.net (paypal)
Old 04-30-2012, 05:45 AM   #1471
Pearl-ExPert

Default Sounds good!

Quote:
just send me a paypal invoice for the total. marthascreations@tds.net (paypal)
GREAT! I'll do that! I'll let everyone know when these boxes come in!
Old 04-30-2012, 11:09 AM   #1472
Matboard Maniac

Send a message via MSN to Sherry_Lynn Send a message via Skype™ to Sherry_Lynn

Jane, I would like to adopt the Ronald McDonald House in Bangor, Maine!
Old 05-01-2012, 06:22 AM   #1473
Pearl-ExPert

Heart PLEASE WELCOME Sherry to our group as our newest adopter!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry_Lynn View Post
Jane, I would like to adopt the Ronald McDonald House in Bangor, Maine!
Sherry!

WELCOME!!!! So glad to have you as part of our group! I'm also thrilled with all the advance research that you have done about your RMD House in Bangor! I will add your name to the list! When you bring cards to your house, please just post a quick message to the group to let me know how many cards you brought them, so I can add them to my total!

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

YEAH!!!!! Another house adopted!!!!

BIG HUGS!!!!

Jane
Old 05-01-2012, 02:45 PM   #1474
Pearl-ExPert

Default Nancy's ready to roll!

nancysboy1 is adopting all 3 Ronald McDonald Houses in Iowa!!! She posted this a while ago, and I've been talking to her via pm, but she has talked to the houses, and is all ready to go!!!!

Nancy, we are so happy to have you as part of the group!!! If anyone has any extra birthday or thank you cards, and you want to send them to Nancy, I'm sure that she would appreciate it!

YEAH! Nancy! Welcome to the group!

BIG hugs,

Jane
Old 05-01-2012, 02:48 PM   #1475
Pearl-ExPert

Default Got your box!

Quote:
Hi Kathleen!

Just wanted you to know that I got your box yesterday! Thank you sooooo much for all the goodies! Some of it will go to the houses as scrapbooking supplies, and other stuff will be made into cards for the houses. I'll sort through the stuff and post a picture soon!

Hugs,
Jane
Old 05-01-2012, 02:55 PM   #1476
Compulsive Stamper

Thank you for acknowledging me on this site. I am super excited to get started on my project. If anyone has a few extra supplies or cards even if they are card fronts I could use the all the help I can get as I take on 3 Iowa houses with more houses after that! What an awesome project this is going to be!
Old 05-01-2012, 03:10 PM   #1477
Pearl-ExPert

Heart YOU ROCK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancysboy1 View Post
Thank you for acknowledging me on this site. I am super excited to get started on my project. If anyone has a few extra supplies or cards even if they are card fronts I could use the all the help I can get as I take on 3 Iowa houses with more houses after that! What an awesome project this is going to be!
Nancy, any help I can give you, just let me know! You are amazing me with your enthusiasm!!!

Jane
Old 05-03-2012, 02:49 PM   #1478
Matboard Maniac

Jane I would like some card sleeves --- I have a couple hundred envelopes but need the sleeves. The other thing is I'm not sure what it would take to fill the envelope you will be sending them in, but for example if it would hold like 400 sleeves and 200 envelopes? Thanks for your help - hopefully I'll get the hang of this soon!

I'm also open for suggestions on what to take for my first delivery. Any help or suggestions you can share will also be very much appreciated!
Old 05-04-2012, 07:28 AM   #1479
Pearl-ExPert

Cool I take a shoebox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry_Lynn View Post
Jane I would like some card sleeves --- I have a couple hundred envelopes but need the sleeves. The other thing is I'm not sure what it would take to fill the envelope you will be sending them in, but for example if it would hold like 400 sleeves and 200 envelopes? Thanks for your help - hopefully I'll get the hang of this soon!

I'm also open for suggestions on what to take for my first delivery. Any help or suggestions you can share will also be very much appreciated!
I usually put the cards in a shoebox, but if you don't have enough to fit a shoebox, any box will do. I take mostly thank you's, Birthday's- I try to mix it up between kids and teens- both boys and girls, then some adult cards as well. Then, I usually put in a bunch of thinking of you, and blank cards. I'll throw in some anniversary, congratulations, sympathy, and you might want to put in some graduation cards, since that is coming up. I usually try to think about the holidays coming up and add in cards for that. If you get them there before mother's day, you can put some of those in there, if not, than father's day cards for June.

I usually try to bring about 100-125 cards, but depending on how often I'll send them or how many cards I have, I may give them more or less. I mail a lot of my cards, because the closest one is over 60 miles away! ANYHOW, I hope this helps!

I can definitely send you some envies. Do you have a paypal account??? Just pm me your e-mail address, if you do, and I'll send you an invoice, and then get them out to you as soon as possible. I just got my regional rate boxes in for everyone else, but I think you may be too far away. BUT, I was able to mail 1,000 card sleeves plus some extra cards to Nancy in a flat rate envy, which is about $5 to mail. The thing about the envies is how flat I can get them, so they fit into the mailer.

I'll let you know, but I think I should be able to fit 400 card sleeves and 200 envies in the mailer.

Talk soon!
Jane
Old 05-04-2012, 07:45 AM   #1480
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
I usually put the cards in a shoebox, but if you don't have enough to fit a shoebox, any box will do. I take mostly thank you's, Birthday's- I try to mix it up between kids and teens- both boys and girls, then some adult cards as well. Then, I usually put in a bunch of thinking of you, and blank cards. I'll throw in some anniversary, congratulations, sympathy, and you might want to put in some graduation cards, since that is coming up. I usually try to think about the holidays coming up and add in cards for that. If you get them there before mother's day, you can put some of those in there, if not, than father's day cards for June.

I usually try to bring about 100-125 cards, but depending on how often I'll send them or how many cards I have, I may give them more or less. I mail a lot of my cards, because the closest one is over 60 miles away! ANYHOW, I hope this helps!

I can definitely send you some envies. Do you have a paypal account??? Just pm me your e-mail address, if you do, and I'll send you an invoice, and then get them out to you as soon as possible. I just got my regional rate boxes in for everyone else, but I think you may be too far away. BUT, I was able to mail 1,000 card sleeves plus some extra cards to Nancy in a flat rate envy, which is about $5 to mail. The thing about the envies is how flat I can get them, so they fit into the mailer.

I'll let you know, but I think I should be able to fit 400 card sleeves and 200 envies in the mailer.

Talk soon!
Jane
PM sent and working on cards this afternoon!