Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Like Tree56Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 08:48 PM   #1401
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to momcgw

Stopping by to say "Hi".

~~~Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins...~~~

2014 cards made: 102

BRAK member

http://lostinmycraftroom.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 03-17-2012, 03:10 PM   #1402
Mad Swapper

Just checking in, did taxes this morning, worked in the yard all afternoon, beautiful day here in Arkansas! Hope everyone is well and enjoying the day!
Old 03-20-2012, 06:08 AM   #1403
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

bump for Jane!
Old 03-20-2012, 07:58 AM   #1404
Die Cut Diva

Location: Leon is one of our "Seniors" up for adoption at www.mwdr.org
Heart Can't believe it!!!

I just got home, and can't believe the weather here in WI!!!! OMG! I left with snow on the ground, and now, have the windows open! I actually think it made it a little easier coming home, when the weather is like this! Not quite so depressing! LOL!!!

We had a wonderful vacation, and really enjoyed some rest and relaxation! I was worried that it would be too hot down by the equator for me, but the temp's were perfect! The Panama Canal is an UNBELIEVABLE feat of technology! An engineering marvel that will celebrate it's 100th anniversary in 2014, and is still used every day!!!! AMAZING!!!!

Thanks everyone for bumping the thread! I've got a bunch of stuff to catch up on, but then need to get busy sending out cards to Marshfield and Minneapolis!

Any cards dropped off while I was gone?????
Old 03-20-2012, 08:13 AM   #1405
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Jane, sounds like your trip was awesome! So happy that you had a good time.

Have to share this wonderful news... my nephew Tommy went over his goal for the Shave for the Brave St. Baldrick's event this coming Sunday!! As of today, he raised $2755 for all those wonderful awesome brave little heroes!!! Am so proud of him and am looking forward to going to Martin's East to watch!

For those who do not know about St. Baldrick's, it is a wonderful organization that raises funds for childhood cancer research. You can check out their site where they specifically post where the $$$ goes for research. A very worthwhile endeavor!
Old 03-20-2012, 12:54 PM   #1406
Die Cut Diva

Thumbs up Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterinafmig View Post
Jane, sounds like your trip was awesome! So happy that you had a good time.

Have to share this wonderful news... my nephew Tommy went over his goal for the Shave for the Brave St. Baldrick's event this coming Sunday!! As of today, he raised $2755 for all those wonderful awesome brave little heroes!!! Am so proud of him and am looking forward to going to Martin's East to watch!

For those who do not know about St. Baldrick's, it is a wonderful organization that raises funds for childhood cancer research. You can check out their site where they specifically post where the $$$ goes for research. A very worthwhile endeavor!
Congrats to your nephew!!! I've never heard of St. Baldrick, so I can't wait to look up what it is all about, but it sounds like a razor is involved!!!
Old 03-20-2012, 02:55 PM   #1407
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by janiekay View Post
Congrats to your nephew!!! I've never heard of St. Baldrick, so I can't wait to look up what it is all about, but it sounds like a razor is involved!!!

Jane, here is what my nephew posted on his facebook with the link...

This is the Final week before I shave my head in support of Childhood Cancer. Show your support for the Kids. Sunday is coming quickly.

I’m going to do something pretty extreme, and I’m asking for your support. I’m going to have my head shaved at a St. Baldrick’s Foundation event on March 25th at Martin's East. With my bald head, I’ll stand in solidarity with kids being treated for cancer while raising money for life-saving research. Please make a donation on my head to help me reach my goal of $1500, and watch me and others “Shaving the Way to Conquer Kids’ Cancer!” This is a fun way to do something very important. You can give directly online at https://www.stbaldricks.org/donate/t...ipantid/504215 or by phone at 888-899-BALD. . St. Baldrick's funds more in grants for childhood cancer research than any other organization except the U.S. government. In the past year, the Foundation has funded more than $21 million in new grants – all because over 45,000 people shaved their heads! You can count on this donation being used responsibly. To see all the research being funded – by disease type, location and more – visit St. Baldrick's | Help Kids with Cancer | Cure Childhood Cancer and click on "Where the Money Goes," then "View Grants." On behalf of some very special kids, thank you for your support!
Sincerely, Tom Metheny

Donate to Childhood Cancer Research - St. Baldrick’s
St. Baldrick's | Help Kids with Cancer | Cure Childhood Cancer
Old 03-21-2012, 11:57 AM   #1408
Die Cut Diva

Exclamation WOW!

Your nephew is doing GREAT! He has almost DOUBLED his goal!!!

Thanks for the info!
Old 03-21-2012, 02:48 PM   #1409
Mad Swapper

Jane, hope you have had a great time. While you were away, I took in 75 cards to Little Rock, so grateful as always!
Old 03-21-2012, 04:08 PM   #1410
Die Cut Diva

Default added them to my totals!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaws29 View Post
Jane, hope you have had a great time. While you were away, I took in 75 cards to Little Rock, so grateful as always!
Thanks again, Martha!!!
Old 03-21-2012, 04:48 PM   #1411
Stazon Splitcoast

Welcome home Jane ~ ~ ~

Yes we have been spoiled here with the weather in Wisconsin......Nice you did not have a huge difference in temperature (or snow) to come home to.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:41 AM   #1412
Die Cut Diva

Cool Thanks, LJ!

I'm sitting here with shorts on, and all my windows open!!! I'm still wearing my vacation clothes, so it still feels a little like I'm on vacation... kinda! LOL! Well, a girl can dream, can't she????
Old 03-23-2012, 07:33 AM   #1413
Rubber Obsessor

Send a message via Yahoo to sekerosiris
Default wichita ks

so what exactly would i need to do to adopt the wichita ks house talk to them first or make the cards first if so how many before i take them. also what kind of cards a variety or get well cards or happy birthday or which ones are needed? thanks also i dont know that many people who make cards except for me so how would i get help with it thanks!
Old 03-23-2012, 09:56 AM   #1414
Die Cut Diva

Heart Welcome to SCS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekerosiris View Post
so what exactly would i need to do to adopt the wichita ks house talk to them first or make the cards first if so how many before i take them. also what kind of cards a variety or get well cards or happy birthday or which ones are needed? thanks also i dont know that many people who make cards except for me so how would i get help with it thanks!
Hi Jodi,

I see that you are fairly new to SCS, and I'm thrilled that you found my thread! I'd be estatic if you adopted the Wichita RMD House! Basically, all you need to do is give them cards! You should call them up to see if there is someone in particular that you should work with, but once you set it up, you would just need to either drop them off at the front desk or even mail them, if that would be easier.

Most homes like to have a variety of cards, but some like to have more Thank You's or Birthday cards, something to that extent. You can give them a variety and then have them e-mail you if they need more of a certian kind of card.

When you need help getting cards together for your house, you can hold a swap here on SCS, and tell everyone that the +1 that usually goes to the hostess will be going to your RMD house. A lot of the time, the girls who join your swap will actually donate all their cards to your house! If you look a couple of posts up at LJ's post, you will see that she has a link to a spring swap that she is hosting. She lists that the +1 is going to the RMD House in Madison, WI.

If you host a swap, you can ask all the girls on this thread to join your swap, and if they are hosting a swap, you can ask them if you can "pimp your swap" on their swap thread! That is one way to get more people to join your swap! I also ask everyone that I know on this website to join my swap. Then, if you also keep "bumping" your swap thread by posting to it several times a day, more people will see it and join, too.

If you need help with anything, any of the girls on this thread will be happy to help! Please feel free to ask any more questions you might have! I can walk you through how to host a swap on SCS, if you haven't done that before, either!

Can I put you down for adopting the Wichata house???
Old 03-23-2012, 11:14 AM   #1415
Rubber Obsessor

Default wichita ks

Hi yes you can put me down for RM house wichita the one by westly hospital is the closest to me.. You will have to help me as far as hosting a swap i have no idea how to do that and i am very untechy so you would have to walk me through that to accomplish it.. do you have any idea approx how many of each kind i should make and start with? i stopped by there today and tried to talk to someone but the person i needed wasnt there but i have her # and she is supposed to call me back ....Jodi

ps yes i did find your link completly by accident lol i am currently in a few swaps i think i saw someone had a link on their signature and i clicked on it to see what it was about ......
Old 03-23-2012, 12:03 PM   #1416
Die Cut Diva

Smile YEAH!!! That is fantastic!!!

It sounds like you are already off to a good start! Most of us started donating to RMD houses when we figured out that we would NEVER use all of the swap cards we've collected over the years! LOL!

Since you are already a member of the swap forums, it is very easy to host a swap. If you go to this link, they tell you all about hosting a swap. So Ya Wanna Swap Forum - Hostess & Swapper Guidelines & Questions

They have everything you need to host a swap, including a template for keeping your swap organized.

Do you know how to add a link to your signature???
Old 03-24-2012, 06:11 AM   #1417
Die Cut Diva

Exclamation A new house adopter!!!!

Everyone say HI to Jodi!!! She is fairly new to SCS, and is adopting a RMD House in Wichata!!!

I'm so glad to have you as part of the group, Jodi! One thing I forgot to mention... when you bring cards to your house, can you let me know how many, so I can add it to the total number of cards donated to all of our adopted RMD Houses??? You can also keep a running total of cards delivered to your house in your siggy!
Old 03-24-2012, 09:09 AM   #1418
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I'm sitting here with shorts on, and all my windows open!!! I'm still wearing my vacation clothes, so it still feels a little like I'm on vacation... kinda! LOL! Well, a girl can dream, can't she????
I haven't had to close my bedroom window in over a week. Must say I am pretty darn happy about it.

My spring swap is almost completed......I plan to get a stack of cards to RMD Madison (mailed or dropped off) by Easter.

Welcome to our new RMD adoptee ~ if you need some cards to start let me know. I would be more than happy to send a stack to you.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:03 AM   #1419
Rubber Obsessor

Default number of cards to start?

hi i spoke to the woman she called me and so ive offically adopted the RM house in wichita she said there are 10 familys in each house so what do you think i should start with as far as number of cards of each kind? thanks!@ jodi
Old 03-27-2012, 08:38 AM   #1420
Die Cut Diva

Cool YAY!!!

Quote:
hi i spoke to the woman she called me and so ive offically adopted the RM house in wichita she said there are 10 familys in each house so what do you think i should start with as far as number of cards of each kind? thanks!@ jodi
You can send as many as you like. I know that Martha takes in whatever she gets from her swaps. Sometimes it is 35 cards, sometimes 50, sometimes 100. Did she say what kind of patients they usually have at the house??? That sometimes helps to decide what kinds to send. Thank you's are always the most requested, followed by blank all occation. Then, kids birthday and general birthday. Then, you can send a few of each of the other types of cards... anniversary, congratulations, that sort of thing. I also usually include some sympathy cards. I used to AVOID sending sympathy cards, until it was requested by one of the house directors. She said they like to send a sympathy card to someone who was staying at the house, but their child didn't make it through treatment. Also, people form friendships with other families that stay at the same houses. If you are staying at a house, and someone passes, then, there are cards for them to send to their friend as well. You can start with maybe 100 cards as a goal, but don't think to have to make it all the way to that goal, if you get 50-85 cards, then just send them!!! I usually mail my cards, so I just send what will fit in a box!
Old 03-29-2012, 03:28 PM   #1421
Rubber Obsessor

Default plastic protector sheets

can any one send me or tell me where to get the plasic protector sheets that you would put the cards in ive never seen those for sale any where thanks... Pm me for my address.. jodi
Old 03-29-2012, 03:43 PM   #1422
Die Cut Diva

Default I get mine on e-bay!

Quote:
can any one send me or tell me where to get the plasic protector sheets that you would put the cards in ive never seen those for sale any where thanks... Pm me for my address.. jodi
Hi Jodi,

I get mine on e-bay. I've used this merchant for years and found them to have fast delivery and very good prices.

1000 pcs 4-5/8 x5-3/4 (A2+) (O) Card Cello/Poly Bags Sleeves | eBay

This is an auction for 1000 plastic sleeves for $14.99. I used to pay $9.99 from a kraft store for 100 of them!!!
Old 03-29-2012, 04:15 PM   #1423
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Hi Jodi,

I get mine on e-bay. I've used this merchant for years and found them to have fast delivery and very good prices.

1000 pcs 4-5/8 x5-3/4 (A2+) (O) Card Cello/Poly Bags Sleeves | eBay

This is an auction for 1000 plastic sleeves for $14.99. I used to pay $9.99 from a kraft store for 100 of them!!!
I've ordered from here as well, great service!
Old 03-30-2012, 07:48 AM   #1424
Die Cut Diva

Default Good morning!

It's a rainy day in WI!!! Perfect stamping weather!
Old 03-30-2012, 08:14 PM   #1425
Cardstock Collector

Default Re: Volunteers to make birthday cards

Sorry, I'm new to all of this and I certainly don't get all the abreviations, RAK, BRAK, PM etc. I a computer dummie. lol So if someone can explain all of this, that would me great.
Thanks,
Chastings
Old 03-31-2012, 10:26 AM   #1426
Die Cut Diva

Default Welcome to SCS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHastings View Post
Sorry, I'm new to all of this and I certainly don't get all the abreviations, RAK, BRAK, PM etc. I a computer dummie. lol So if someone can explain all of this, that would me great.
Thanks,
Chastings
Hi Chastings,

Welcome to Splitcoast, also know as(AKA) SCS for Split Coast Stampers.

I think there is a thread for all of the abreviations somewhere, but here are a few to get you started.

PM is a Private Message. If you click on someones name on SCS (like yours is CHastings and mine is janiekay) it will pull up a list of things. One is send janiekay a private message. That is like sending someone an e-mail on SCS. Nobody can see it but you and that person. They will usually reply right back to you in another pm.

RAK is a Random Act of Kindness. This is when someone sends another person a card or little something in the mail for no particular reason. It is just what it is called... just a random act to make the world a better place!

BRAK is a Birthday RAK. It is when you send someone a card or something for their birthday.

If you have any others, just ask! This is a really fun place with LOTS of stamping stuff to keep you busy for hours!!! I think the first time I started looking around on this site, I lost 4 hours, and didn't even realize it!!! LOL!!!!
Old 04-01-2012, 06:09 AM   #1427
Rubber Obsessor

Default got 5 done!

well the other night i got 5 cupcake bday cards done , so its a start ! and i put together a shoe box to store all the RM cards and ill put them in the plastic wrapers when they come.some one had said they would send me a few hope you all are having a nice weekend ...................
Old 04-01-2012, 07:45 AM   #1428
Die Cut Diva

Heart That is a great start!

Quote:
well the other night i got 5 cupcake bday cards done , so its a start ! and i put together a shoe box to store all the RM cards and ill put them in the plastic wrapers when they come.some one had said they would send me a few hope you all are having a nice weekend ...................
I have some card fronts that I can send you that you can make into cards. PLUS, Heather (darloudasha) is having a reverse card swap, where she is providing the materials and the swappers are making the cards and then returning all for Ronald McDonald Houses. I'll have her send the first batch of cards to you as well, because I'm actually OK with cards for my houses. I spent Friday packaging up cards into the plastic sleeves! I got 150 ready for the Minneapolis house. My daughter will be able to take them home with her next weekend and drop them off at the house.

I would send you some plastic sleeves, because I usually buy 3,000 at a time, but I'm on my last package, so I need to order more. There is also a place that Barb gets some nice envelopes really cheap, but they are in bulk, too. Here is the info that she posted:

If anyone wants to order envies in very large quanties, this is the absolute best price.

Heinrich Envelope - Your Source for Greeting Envelopes and Commercial Envelopes

$17.67 for 1000 white envies. But, if your order is under $75, there is a $10 charge and also shipping. So, last time I ordered (and I split with four other people), I order 6 boxes--for $101 and then shipping was around $22. So, for $123, we got 6000 envies, so that is like $2 for 100 envies. So, I still have one unopened box of 1000 and a partial box. We also did a huge shipment to Operation Write Home before the holidays.

So, if you have some people to split with or a place to store the boxes of envelopes as you might never run out, this is the best deal!

So, I'm willing to order these envies in bulk, for anyone who wants them. I will also get the sleeves in bulk, because they are the same, the more you buy, the cheaper they get. Let me know how many you want, and I'll let you know how much it would be, and you (or anyone who wants to do so) can send me a check or paypal payment- I have an account for my e-bay purchases, and that people can pay me with also. Since paypal purchases are usually insured so you don't get stiffed, you might feel more comfortable with this option. BUT, they actually charge me a small transaction fee, so I would include that in the payment.

The sleeves will be about $2 per 100 as well. That works out to $4 per 100 for both sleeves and envelopes or $.04 per card. That is about as cheap as it gets! SO, everyone let me know, and I'll place an order!

Jane
Old 04-02-2012, 07:41 AM   #1429
Rubber Obsessor

Default envelopes/sleeves

hi yes that would be wonderfull if i could pay pal her $12 for 1/2 envelopes & 1/2 sleeves i can do that tomarow if you can get me her address and i can email her and let her know what my address is etc and find out howmuch it would be to ship it.. surley it would fit in a small flat rate pack.. my email address is cleansquaredsoaps@yahoo.com thanks!
Old 04-02-2012, 08:26 AM   #1430
Die Cut Diva

Default sounds good!

Quote:
hi yes that would be wonderfull if i could pay pal her $12 for 1/2 envelopes & 1/2 sleeves i can do that tomarow if you can get me her address and i can email her and let her know what my address is etc and find out howmuch it would be to ship it.. surley it would fit in a small flat rate pack.. my email address is cleansquaredsoaps@yahoo.com thanks!
I'll send you an e-mail! I don't think it would be more than $5 to ship, but I'll let you know!

I just ordered the plastic sleeves, and still have to order the envelopes.

Jane
Old 04-08-2012, 05:47 AM   #1431
Die Cut Diva

Default Happy Easter, Everyone!!!

And belated Passover Blessings, as well!

Hope everyone gets a day filled with Family, Friends or Rest, whichever they need the most!

Hugs,
Jane
Old 04-08-2012, 09:25 AM   #1432
SCS RAK Coordinator

Have a Wonderful Day Everyone!
Old 04-09-2012, 05:12 PM   #1433
Die Cut Diva

Heart Thanks, Barb!!!

I've been to Milwaukee 3 times in the last week, but unfortunately, was so rushed, the only place I stopped was the airport and a potential adopters house. Hopefully, my next trip to MKE, I'll have enough time to meet you at the cheesecake factory...I think I'm having a cheesecake crisis!!! LOL!!!!
Old 04-09-2012, 05:14 PM   #1434
Die Cut Diva

Red face I can't believe I forgot!

I totally forgot to give my daughter cards for the Minneapolis RMD House!!! She drives by them almost every day!!! She forgot a few things, though, so I'll probably drop them in the mail to her, so she can drop them off next week!
Old 04-11-2012, 05:17 AM   #1435
Die Cut Diva

Thumbs up YEAH!

Off Topic, BUT, I think Bert and Ernie- doxies in my avatar- are adopted!!! The went home with their new momma(hopefully) for a trial period yesterday! It was a long dog day, and I was EXHAUSTED after spending 4 hours with a girl from Chicago. Since it was a 3+ hour drive for her, I ended up introducing 5 dogs to her. Bert and Ernie, Mike and Ike, and Sully. It is amazing how each dog has their own personality which shines through.

OK, thanks for listening to a different subject, but one that is also close to my heart!

Hope everyone has a GREAT day! I'm hoping to get some stamping stuff done today!!! I am getting envies, sleeves and paper ready to mail to Jodi, and I'm working on some wedding cards for my local card swap, which I do for RMD. Just my cards go to the houses, but I do 2 sets each month!

Jane
Old 04-11-2012, 02:16 PM   #1436
SCS RAK Coordinator

that sounds great! I have not been on the Tosa house lately--and have lots to take--cards, stamping supplies and I also want to make some treat bags too.

Quote:
I've been to Milwaukee 3 times in the last week, but unfortunately, was so rushed, the only place I stopped was the airport and a potential adopters house. Hopefully, my next trip to MKE, I'll have enough time to meet you at the cheesecake factory...I think I'm having a cheesecake crisis!!! LOL!!!!
Old 04-12-2012, 03:36 AM   #1437
Compulsive Stamper

Default Would love to help Ronald McDonald House

Hello, I love in Iowa and I see that Des Moines and Souix City need help. How do I get started with this?
Old 04-12-2012, 05:58 AM   #1438
Die Cut Diva

Default Hi Nancy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancysboy1 View Post
Hello, I love in Iowa and I see that Des Moines and Souix City need help. How do I get started with this?
Welcome to Splitcoaststampers! I'm honored that you posted to my thread as your first post! We'd love to have your help with any of the Iowa houses! I'm also talking with CHastings= Colleen about one of the Iowa houses. It would be wonderful if we could start getting cards to all of the Iowa houses.

Basically, all you need to do is give them cards! You should call them up to see if there is someone in particular that you should work with, but once you set it up, you would just need to either drop them off at the front desk or even mail them, if that would be easier.

Most homes like to have a variety of cards, but some like to have more Thank You's or Birthday cards, something to that extent. You can give them a variety and then have them e-mail you if they need more of a certian kind of card.

When you need help getting cards together for your house, you can hold a swap here on SCS, and tell everyone that the +1 that usually goes to the hostess will be going to your RMD house. A lot of the time, the girls who join your swap will actually donate all their cards to your house! If you look a couple of posts up at LJ's post, you will see that she has a link to a spring swap that she is hosting. She lists that the +1 is going to the RMD House in Madison, WI.

If you host a swap, you can ask all the girls on this thread to join your swap, and if they are hosting a swap, you can ask them if you can "pimp your swap" on their swap thread! That is one way to get more people to join your swap! I also ask everyone that I know on this website to join my swap. Then, if you also keep "bumping" your swap thread by posting to it several times a day, more people will see it and join, too.

If you need help with anything, any of the girls on this thread will be happy to help! Please feel free to ask any more questions you might have! I can walk you through how to host a swap on SCS, if you haven't done that before, either!

Are you close to one of the houses in Iowa or would it be better for you to mail them cards???
Old 04-13-2012, 02:56 PM   #1439
Compulsive Stamper

Default RMH

Hi Jani, I live in Cedar Rapids Iowa. The 3 houses in Iowa, I would be sending cards via mail. So I just need to contact the houses and see what kinds of cards they would like me to send?
Old 04-14-2012, 09:07 AM   #1440
Die Cut Diva

Default Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancysboy1 View Post
Hi Jani, I live in Cedar Rapids Iowa. The 3 houses in Iowa, I would be sending cards via mail. So I just need to contact the houses and see what kinds of cards they would like me to send?
Here is the info about the houses in Iowa:

Ronald McDonald House in Des Moines
1441 Pleasant Street
Des Moines, IA 50314 USA

Phone: 515 243-2111
Fax: 515 280-3111

Ronald McDonald House in Iowa City
730 Hawkins Drive
Iowa City, IA 52246 USA

Phone: 319 356-3939
Fax: 319 353-6873

Ronald McDonald House in Sioux City
2500 Nebraska Street
Sioux City, IA 57104 USA

Phone: 712 255-4084
Fax: 712 255-4281

Just let me know which one/ones you are going to send cards to, and then just let me know when you send them cards and how many you send them, so I can add it to the total number of cards that we have sent to Ronald McDonald houses through this thread!

I just ordered plastic sleeve protectors, and was able to get them for around $2/100. I'm getting ready to send some out to one of our other house adopters, and if you would like some as well, I can send you a paypal bill for the amount, and get them out to you.

I'm doing this for a few of the other new house adopters to get them started. I used to buy these from my local craft store for $10/100, but can now get them on e-bay for the $2 I previously mentioned. I'm also getting ready to put in an order for Envelopes. If we order 6000 of them, the price for those is only $2 per 100 envies as well. Right now, I do have some other envies that I would be willing to share, but I paid between $6-$9 per 100 for white($6), birch($ and kraft($9). Just let me know!

Glad to have you as part of our group!

Jane