Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Card Requests (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/card-requests-f202/)
-   -   Cards for Karin (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/card-requests-f202/cards-karin-t573916.html)

momof3boys 06-03-2013 04:42 PM

Cards for Karin

My cousin Karin was admitted to the hospital for a bowel obstruction last Wednesday but they have had no chance to fix it due to fluid build up. Now she's developed pneumonia and had to be aspirated with a breathing tube inserted . Now she is running a fever and is in an induced coma :( on top of all that her husband hit a deer today on his way to see her and totaled his car!

I would love to fill her room with beautiful hand made cards since she is a fellow stamper!
If you don't mind could you please do this for her? You can mail to:

Karin has had 3 emergency surgeries and God truly has performed a miracle! Part of her bowel was removed but everything is starting to function on its own and she should fully recover with no complications !!!!!

Karin c/o
Renee Miller
955 sterling Circle
Folsom, ca

buggainok 06-04-2013 05:04 AM

Oh my, what a difficult time for her and her family. I will send a card today.

Stamping Servant 06-05-2013 03:20 AM

Renee, after reading your post, I stopped to have prayer for Karin and her family. I'll make a card for her today. Please keep us updated about her.

~ Rita

momof3boys 06-06-2013 02:37 PM

Bugga in OK your card came in the mail today! Thank you so much!
As for Karin there has been no change. She is in ICU still very very sick. I would still like to send her cards and if you can say a prayer for her that would be awful sweet too :)

buggainok 06-06-2013 03:43 PM

Glad the card arrived. So sorry your cousin is still in ICU. I know she is getting good care and I wish her the best.

It's especially hard on family when someone is admitted for what seems like a fixable condition, and then has complications no one expected. Sending healing thoughts her way.

Stamping Servant 06-07-2013 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momof3boys (Post 20193468)
Bugga in OK your card came in the mail today! Thank you so much!
As for Karin there has been no change. She is in ICU still very very sick. I would still like to send her cards and if you can say a prayer for her that would be awful sweet too :)

Karin's card went out in yesterday's mail. I continue to keep her and her family in my prayers.

Rita

momof3boys 06-08-2013 02:28 PM

Rita your card came in the mail today. Thank you so much! Karin is still in ICU and can't be without a breathing tube due to all the fluid in her tummy and lungs. The doctors haven't even began to assess the blockage because her blood pressure keeps getting so low. She needs a miracle !

Stamping Servant 06-08-2013 03:23 PM

I'm so glad her card arrived today. I'm praying for that miracle for Karin!

Hugs, Rita

craftymomto2 06-21-2013 01:02 PM

Does Karin still want a card?

funnyfarmerswife 09-21-2013 12:38 PM

Even though this request is 3 months old, I'm sending out a card for Karin on Monday (missed the mailman today else it would have gone today). My hope and prayer is that she's doing much, much better! God is good ... all the time!!!