Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Card Requests (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/card-requests-f202/)
-   -   Card requests for premature baby turning 1 (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/card-requests-f202/card-requests-premature-baby-turning-1-a-t580821.html)

Tinamello 11-12-2013 04:16 AM

Card requests for premature baby turning 1

Hi everyone. I have just started really getting into different forums and groups on this site but this is definitely one I would like to participate in.

This will be my first card request:

I will save/scrapbook all cards received..

My daughter Hope was born 11 weeks early weighing 3 pounds and 1 ounce. Next month will be her first birthday. Because of her prematurity and different complications every month her birthday is a celebration. I would like her first to be extra special and cards would be a great way to show her how much she is loved. I never planned on having children, wasn't sure I even could so she is my miracle baby! She changed my life completely.

Any and all cards would be appreciated whether they be birthday, uplifting, funny - anything I plan on doing a scrapbook of her first birthday. I won't have the party until January so it's after the holidays and closer to her "corrected age" her due date. But I want to use all sorts of cards she receives in the scrapbook.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and please message me for address.

Thanks,

Tina

Chris Pearce 11-14-2013 09:04 PM

Hi Tina, I would love to make Hope a card, can you please send me the details on her name and address.
Thanks Chris

tsarinaerika 11-15-2013 03:52 PM

I would be delighted to send Hope a card!!! If you PM your address I will have one winging your way from Canada.
Erika

Stamping Servant 11-18-2013 03:03 AM

Hello Tina! I've begun creating a card for Hope. I've pm'd you requesting the name and address information.

Rita

Tinamello 11-19-2013 02:14 PM

Thank you all so much! Everyone on this site is wonderful!

Hope Corine
50 Morin ave.
Swansea, Ma 02777

Every card will be greatly appreciated!

tsarinaerika 11-20-2013 10:32 AM

The card for Hope went in the mail this afternoon!!

Tinamello 12-02-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Pearce (Post 20416364)
Hi Tina, I would love to make Hope a card, can you please send me the details on her name and address.
Thanks Chris

Your card arrived and is absolutely beautiful!! I love the purple number 1! That is our favorite color. I am even saving the envelope (all the way from Australia) for her scrapbook! Thank you so much. You don't know how much I appreciate this!

Tinamello 12-02-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stamping Servant (Post 20420347)
Hello Tina! I've begun creating a card for Hope. I've pm'd you requesting the name and address information.

Rita

Sorry it took me so long to post. Yours was the first card that Hope received! I love it. I want to take pictures of her with each persons card to send if anyone wants to pm me there regular email address I can do that. We both love getting mail! I get her so excited when something is for her it's so cute! She loves animals so will love the kitty on this card and I love, love, love the scripture in the card - what a wonderful touch! She is wonderfully made!!

Tinamello 12-02-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsarinaerika (Post 20423941)
The card for Hope went in the mail this afternoon!!

Oh no :(. I don't think we have received it. Wait a second - is your last name Hope also?